Re: Dad of boy killed by police awarded $28 million

Message has been deleted

Tell it like it is.

Mar 20, 2008, 10:24:23 AM3/20/08
On Mar 20, 4:38 am, "Petre.Moss" <petem...@ptd.net> wrote:
> Does no-one know that true civilization lies west - of Keystone Cops,
> Nickel Mines, Virginia Tech, Rotten Apple, Human Garbage - in the
> Mississippi Valley and beyond [?]
>
> "Go West, young man" your family said. "Go fill up your hands, 'till
> they're shining up at you."
>
> -Petre Moss
>
> On Mar 11, 11:59 pm, jmdr <j...@myinternet.org> wrote:
>
> > Dad of boy killed by police awarded $28 million
> > MSNBC | AP
> > March. 11, 2008

PITTSBURGH - A federal court jury on Tuesday awarded $28 million to
the
father of a boy killed by police more than five years ago.

> > Full story:
>
> >http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23578692/

An officer in town was killed a few months back by fro
"carrying a concealed weapon". The family of the slain officer got
donations! The officer has two sons!

jmdr

Mar 11, 2008, 11:59:48 PM3/11/08

last_per...@yahoo.com

Mar 12, 2008, 11:05:51 AM3/12/08
On Mar 11, 11:59 pm, jmdr <j...@myinternet.org> wrote:

$28 million seems a bit steep for ridding society of this budding
thug. Pass de ribs we gonna hab ourselbes a paaaaty tonight
in Pitt wid dat settleMENT money!!

Deadrat

Mar 12, 2008, 11:35:07 AM3/12/08
last_per...@yahoo.com wrote in news:443a1465-d223-4185-ba8a-
8fca7a...@p73g2000hsd.googlegroups.com:

A father loses his son to a cop who shot him in the back as he ran away.

The jury decides that both the cop and his partner intentionally shot the
kid in the back as he ran away.

You think this is so funny that you can ridicule the father with a racist
joke. Interesting that msnbc.msn.com does not give the race of the kid.

I know whom I'd prefer to have gone from society.

As always, YMMV.

last_per...@yahoo.com

Mar 12, 2008, 1:07:56 PM3/12/08
On Mar 12, 11:35 am, Deadrat <a...@b.com> wrote:
> last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote in news:443a1465-d223-4185-ba8a-
> 8fca7ab4d...@p73g2000hsd.googlegroups.com:

> > On Mar 11, 11:59 pm, jmdr <j...@myinternet.org> wrote:
> >> Dad of boy killed by police awarded $28 million
> >> MSNBC | AP
> >> March. 11, 2008
>
> >> PITTSBURGH - A federal court jury on Tuesday awarded $28 million to the
> >> father of a boy killed by police more than five years ago.
>
> >> Full story:
>
> >>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23578692/
>
> > $28 million seems a bit steep for ridding society of this budding
> > thug.   Pass de ribs we gonna hab ourselbes a paaaaty tonight
> > in Pitt wid dat settleMENT money!!
>
> A father loses his son to a cop who shot him in the back as he ran away.

...from a stolen car, dimwit.

Who do you think this was dimwit, Ward and Theodore Cleaver?
Daddy and son car thief don't even have the same last name.

Here's a sweet pic of the little thug.

http://www.post-gazette.com/images2/20030128ds_ellerbeHP_230.jpg

Do a google images search for daddy Michael Hickenbottom, dimwit.

> The jury decides that both the cop and his partner intentionally shot the
> kid in the back as he ran away.

Tough shit, dems the chances you take when you be a thug.

> You think this is so funny that you can ridicule the father with a racist
> joke.  Interesting that msnbc.msn.com does not give the race of the kid.

No need. Most people with at least room temp I.Q. can figure it out.

> I know whom I'd prefer to have gone from society.

We know dimwit. If it weren't for my tax money, you'd starve.
Show some appreciation.

Frank Arthur

Mar 12, 2008, 6:10:05 PM3/12/08

<last_per...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

How much would you sell your own child or mother? $10?

Frank Arthur

Mar 12, 2008, 6:12:30 PM3/12/08

On Mar 12, 11:35 am, Deadrat <a...@b.com> wrote:
> last_permutat...@yahoo.com wrote in news:443a1465-d223-4185-ba8a-
> 8fca7ab4d...@p73g2000hsd.googlegroups.com:
>
> > On Mar 11, 11:59 pm, jmdr <j...@myinternet.org> wrote:
> >> Dad of boy killed by police awarded $28 million
> >> MSNBC | AP
> >> March. 11, 2008
>
> >> PITTSBURGH - A federal court jury on Tuesday awarded $28 million
> >> to the
> >> father of a boy killed by police more than five years ago.
>
> >> Full story:
>
> >>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23578692/
>
> > $28 million seems a bit steep for ridding society of this budding
> > thug. Pass de ribs we gonna hab ourselbes a paaaaty tonight
> > in Pitt wid dat settleMENT money!!
>
> A father loses his son to a cop who shot him in the back as he ran
> away.

...from a stolen car, dimwit.

And according to your mentality and religious upbringing it is fine
to shoot someone in the back and kill them over a car?

last_per...@yahoo.com

Mar 12, 2008, 8:16:25 PM3/12/08
On Mar 12, 6:10 pm, "Frank Arthur" <A...@Arthurian.com> wrote:

> How much would you sell your own child or mother? $10?

Not for sale. You OTOH, worth even less.

Cry me a river, criminal-lover.

Bob

Mar 15, 2008, 1:15:07 AM3/15/08
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:35:07 GMT, Deadrat <a...@b.com> wrote:

|>A father loses his son to a cop who shot him in the back as he ran away.
|>
|>The jury decides that both the cop and his partner intentionally shot the
|>kid in the back as he ran away.

Pretty lame reason for all the loot involved, compared to the Ruby
Ridge assault of Randy Weaver same loss, of defenseless 14 year old shot in
the back and his mother shot in the face while nursing, by a gang of 300 ski
masks with $300,000 of surveillance equipment geared to frame Weaver....

|>You think this is so funny that you can ridicule the father with a racist
|>joke. Interesting that msnbc.msn.com does not give the race of the kid.

Weaver was a racist/white supremacist as is interpreted by some....

|>I know whom I'd prefer to have gone from society.

Weave only got 3.3 Million for damages, probably enough to cover the
legal fees and few other items.....
--
Triad Productions-Fantalla®(tm)~EZine~ParaNovel
http://tarbitch.balder.prohosting. com

Petre.Moss

Susan Cohen

Dec 29, 2021, 1:55:43 PM12/29/21
On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 08:05:51 -0700 (PDT), last_per...@yahoo.com
wrote:
The people who should have gotten the money were the cops as a reward
for ridding the world of this criminal coon. One less mouth to feed in
prison