Twins brothers kill mother and son!

Horace Hogg

Oct 9, 2003, 12:02:06 AM10/9/03

San Antonio, TX Gilbert and Gabriel Ramos are charged with the
shooting deaths of 37-year-old Maria Martinez and her 19-year-old son
Joshua Barrera.

The 16-year-old twins accused of murdering a mother and a son will both
be tried as adults.
A judge ruled Monday that Gabriel Ramos will be tried as an adult and
that his brother Gilbert Ramos was certified as an adult in July.
Gilbert and Gabriel Ramos are charged with the shooting deaths of
37-year-old Maria Martinez and her 19-year-old son Joshua Barrera.
The two were killed last February outside their apartment south of
downtown.
One of the 16-year-old Ramos twins in court Monday.  Police said
the brothers shot them when they got caught trying to steal the family's
car. The brothers then took off in the stolen vehicle.
The judge set bond at $2 million for each twin.
Due to their age, they can't be sentenced to death if convicted. The
maximum sentence would be life in prison.

jennifer...@gmail.com

Dec 26, 2014, 10:10:56 AM12/26/14
I Remember Gilbert telling me everything that happen before and after the murder. Crazy how its been so long 12 years. I hate him for what he made me be a part of his intent was never to shoot they panicked and shot them.

simonmart...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2015, 2:24:09 AM2/19/15
At the time I was only 6 years old and it didn't affect me like it did to my whole family. now 12 years later I began to realize who I really lost in my life , just sucks knowing I could've had an aunt and cousin in my life right now...

mikayla...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2015, 1:04:43 AM9/26/15
Irene mann cant believe anything what happened but remember Gabriel ramos

mikayla...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2015, 1:07:09 AM9/26/15
And love him too death Gabriel Ramos and Irene mann

mjgonz...@gmail.com

Aug 7, 2020, 12:15:13 PM8/7/20
..