Re: Citizen Gets 1 MONTH for Raping 12 Year Old----1 Month Too Much

Message has been deleted

Tim Alciere

Jun 14, 2004, 8:40:24 AM6/14/04
CitizenGone Cr...@webtv.net (CitizensGone Crazy) wrote in message news:<13911-40C...@storefull-3151.bay.webtv.net>...
> MOBILE,ALABAMA Former DJ gets month for rape
> 'Aaron the Saint' enters guilty plea to having sex with 12-year-old girl
> Saturday, June 12, 2004
> A one-time Mobile radio personality known as "Aaron the Saint" was
> sentenced to jail for a month after pleading guilty to having sex with a
> 12-year-old girl during the course of an 11-month relationship.
> Aaron Williams, 34, following a blind plea of guilt to second-degree
> rape before Mobile County Circuit Judge Edward McDermott, was given a
> three-year suspended sentence and placed on five years' probation.
> He was then ordered to serve 30 days in the Mobile County Metro Jail and
> immediately taken into custody.
> Williams' blind plea meant that no plea agreement had been worked out
> between himself and prosecutors.
> He faced a sentence range of two to 20 years incarceration

I doubt if most murderers get 20 years! LOL

for the crime
> of second-degree rape, sometimes known as statutory rape.
> According to court records, Williams, a former evening disc jockey for
> radio station WBLX 93-FM, met the girl in a bar, then carried on an
> almost yearlong relationship with her.
> His attorney, John Williams (no relation), told McDermott on Thursday
> that his client had not known how old the girl was when the relationship
> began. He had presumed she was above the age of consent, because he met
> her in a bar, the attorney said.
> The attorney told McDermott that Aaron Williams had never been in
> trouble with the law before, had an honorable military career, accepted
> responsibility for his actions with the girl and was remorseful.
> During Thursday's hearing, McDermott was told of a diary the girl kept
> that allegedly described detailed accounts of her sexual experiences
> with Williams and others.

And others? So she's a little whore as well.

> The lawyer said his client lost his job and likely his career in the
> wake of his relationship with the girl.
> Representatives at WBLX were unavailable for comment Friday.
> Assistant District Attorney Steve Giardini said outside court Friday
> that "even if it was an honest mistake" on the defendant's part, he
> should have made himself aware of the girl's age.

If she was in a bar she obviously had false ID. So even if he did ask
her at some point she would have just shown the false ID.

> "A mistake is no longer a defense to this charge in the state of
> Alabama," Giardini said.

Another malicious prosecutor. You'll notice that he said a mistake is
no longer a defense. At one time it was but due to the feminazie dykes
and their hatred for men the law was changed.

> Giardini did not comment about the length of the sentence.

Message has been deleted

catchmerevisited

Jun 14, 2004, 3:30:54 PM6/14/04
in article fb8d65d.04061...@posting.google.com, Tim Alciere at
talc...@yahoo.co.uk wrote on 6/14/04 5:40 AM:

First I find it disturbing that the bar the girl was frequenting isn't
charged with serving alcohol to a minor. If the girl's ID was sufficient
enough to fool the bartender, it would likely have fooled her 'date.'
I find both to be unlikely given her age.
12 years old, when drinking age is 21 in the States? Give me a break.
Her Diary: it seems to me her parents instigated the charge on the basis of
the diary without any regard to the fact she was having consensual sex by
posing herself off as an older person (impersonation/ identity theft?) and
what's more, in possession of fake ID that fooled even the 'professional'
bar tender.
It would be interesting to know if Aaron ever asked her to pull her ID out-
that alone should have been sufficient to clear him, and even better if his
Defence was able to subpeona the fake ID as evidence that she was in fact
engaging in a subversive tactic to deliberately engage in sex while posing
herself as an adult.
In this specific case, I think the criminal is the girl, and to a lesser
extent the bartender whom the patrons place in trust to weed out the
under-age crowd.

Scott

Jun 14, 2004, 6:28:04 PM6/14/04

"catchmerevisited" <catchmerev...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

> First I find it disturbing that the bar the girl was frequenting isn't
> charged with serving alcohol to a minor.

Perhaps she was drinking orange juice?

Bob

Jun 14, 2004, 6:36:50 PM6/14/04
Tim Alciere wrote:
> CitizenGone Cr...@webtv.net (CitizensGone Crazy) wrote in message news:<13911-40C...@storefull-3151.bay.webtv.net>...
>
>>MOBILE,ALABAMA Former DJ gets month for rape
>>'Aaron the Saint' enters guilty plea to having sex with 12-year-old girl
>>Saturday, June 12, 2004
>>A one-time Mobile radio personality known as "Aaron the Saint" was
>>sentenced to jail for a month after pleading guilty to having sex with a
>>12-year-old girl during the course of an 11-month relationship.
>>Aaron Williams, 34, following a blind plea of guilt to second-degree
>>rape before Mobile County Circuit Judge Edward McDermott, was given a
>>three-year suspended sentence and placed on five years' probation.
>>He was then ordered to serve 30 days in the Mobile County Metro Jail and
>>immediately taken into custody.
>> Williams' blind plea meant that no plea agreement had been worked out
>>between himself and prosecutors.
>>He faced a sentence range of two to 20 years incarceration
>

> I doubt if most murderers get 20 years! LOL

She had a fucking good time. He's a criminal. This whole case is a
totally travesty.

> for the crime
>
>>of second-degree rape, sometimes known as statutory rape.
>>According to court records, Williams, a former evening disc jockey for
>>radio station WBLX 93-FM, met the girl in a bar, then carried on an
>>almost yearlong relationship with her.
>>His attorney, John Williams (no relation), told McDermott on Thursday
>>that his client had not known how old the girl was when the relationship
>>began. He had presumed she was above the age of consent, because he met
>>her in a bar, the attorney said.
>>The attorney told McDermott that Aaron Williams had never been in
>>trouble with the law before, had an honorable military career, accepted
>>responsibility for his actions with the girl and was remorseful.
>>During Thursday's hearing, McDermott was told of a diary the girl kept
>>that allegedly described detailed accounts of her sexual experiences
>>with Williams and others.
>

> And others? So she's a little whore as well.

But under "rape-shield" laws her whoring is not admissible evidence.

>>The lawyer said his client lost his job and likely his career in the
>>wake of his relationship with the girl.
>>Representatives at WBLX were unavailable for comment Friday.
>>Assistant District Attorney Steve Giardini said outside court Friday
>>that "even if it was an honest mistake" on the defendant's part, he
>>should have made himself aware of the girl's age.
>

> If she was in a bar she obviously had false ID. So even if he did ask
> her at some point she would have just shown the false ID.

So they won't charge her with minor consumption of alcohol. They don't
charge females for crimes.

>>"A mistake is no longer a defense to this charge in the state of
>>Alabama," Giardini said.
>
> Another malicious prosecutor. You'll notice that he said a mistake is
> no longer a defense. At one time it was but due to the feminazie dykes
> and their hatred for men the law was changed.

Being male is "guilty" in Alabama and most western countries.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

Beoweolf

Jun 14, 2004, 6:44:27 PM6/14/04
In a bar? OK, with her parents or guardian, I assume? Even non-alcohol bars
have an age limit of 16 - 18, according to which state or local laws are in
force. As much as the charge of rape carries a stigma, especially when
accompanied by the additional inflammatory of Child rape...I have this
vision of Suzy in pig tails, skipping down the sidewalk on her way to Choir
practice...not an underage predator, trying to get her "freak on".

See, a bar has an entirely different connotation than the English "Pub". A
Bar has 2 uses, a place to pick up a temporary wife, or a place to get drunk
after losing or escaping from a real wife.

"Scott" <som...@spamtrap.demon.co.uk> wrote in message

---

Scott

Jun 14, 2004, 7:51:16 PM6/14/04

"Beoweolf" <Beow...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> In a bar? OK, with her parents or guardian, I assume? Even non-alcohol
bars
> have an age limit of 16 - 18, according to which state or local laws are
in
> force.

You misunderstand, I'm questioning whether you can be charged with 'serving
alcohol to a minor' even if you only serve orange juice to them.

catchmerevisited

Jun 14, 2004, 10:27:36 PM6/14/04
in article cal8ue$3tj$1$8300...@news.demon.co.uk, Scott at
som...@spamtrap.demon.co.uk wrote on 6/14/04 3:28 PM:

i dont know about Mass. laws, but here in Canada you cannot enter a bar
unless you are an adult and have proof of legal age.

catchmerevisited

Jun 14, 2004, 10:50:37 PM6/14/04
in article caldqh$693$1$8302...@news.demon.co.uk, Scott at
som...@spamtrap.demon.co.uk wrote on 6/14/04 4:51 PM:

> "Beoweolf" <Beow...@pacbell.net> wrote in message
>> In a bar? OK, with her parents or guardian, I assume? Even non-alcohol
> bars
>> have an age limit of 16 - 18, according to which state or local laws are
> in
>> force.
>
> You misunderstand, I'm questioning whether you can be charged with 'serving
> alcohol to a minor' even if you only serve orange juice to them.

Here in BC a liquor establishment has laws pertaining to Owners' Liability;
I lost the handbook I was supplied with at the time I took my Serving It
Right certification (mandatory for all persons in BC with the task of
serving alcohol in any capacity) so I cannot remember exactly what it
states, but I do believe there were clauses pertaining to underage patrons-
and there ARE random walk-ins with local law enforcement officers monitoring
liquor establishments.
The more problems they have with an establishment, the more walk-ins and the
more attention its patrons will receive from the officers.
This girl therefore would NOT be welcome in a bar in BC if it became known
she was not of age, regardless of how many 'orange juices' she purchased.
At least this protects the patrons somewhat.....

Scott

Jun 15, 2004, 5:44:09 AM6/15/04

"catchmerevisited" <catchmerev...@yahoo.ca> wrote in message

...And the WORDING of the charge is 'serving alcohol to a minor'???

Seth Breidbart

Jun 16, 2004, 1:12:45 AM6/16/04
In article <fTpzc.71652$u27....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.com>,
Beoweolf <Beow...@pacbell.net> top-posted:

>In a bar? OK, with her parents or guardian, I assume? Even non-alcohol bars
>have an age limit of 16 - 18, according to which state or local laws are in
>force.

Wrong. In some places, bars (that serve alcohol) may only admit
people over 21. In others, bars (that serve alcohol) may admit
anybody, but may only serve alcohol to those over 21.

Bars that don't serve alcohol (why are they called "bars"?) may admit
people of any age.

Seth

ingar...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2017, 10:14:37 PM2/2/17
I know this thread is very old. But if anyone is alerted by my post here please answer me this. Some is saying that the bar should be charged too because she was drinking. Did I miss something? Who says that just because she was in the bar, she was drinking alcohol? This situation happens more than you all know. Sex is a huge responsibility. I don't care how fast this little girl may seem in the law eyes she is a minor and is not mentally capable of making mature decisions. However, the defendant is an adult and ALL the responsibility falls dead on his shoulder. Whatever he needed to do to find the truth should have been exhausted. Meaning, instead of in a hurry to have sex, hang around with her. Look at her ID. Meet her friends. Go to get job. Hell, at the end of the day follow her. But do everything you need to do to find out her status.

khay...@gmail.com

Jun 5, 2020, 2:36:33 PM6/5/20
On Thursday, February 2, 2017 at 9:14:37 PM UTC-6, ingar...@gmail.com wrote:
> I know this thread is very old. But if anyone is alerted by my post here please answer me this. Some is saying that the bar should be charged too because she was drinking. Did I miss something? Who says that just because she was in the bar, she was drinking alcohol? This situation happens more than you all know. Sex is a huge responsibility. I don't care how fast this little girl may seem in the law eyes she is a minor and is not mentally capable of making mature decisions. However, the defendant is an adult and ALL the responsibility falls dead on his shoulder. Whatever he needed to do to find the truth should have been exhausted. Meaning, instead of in a hurry to have sex, hang around with her. Look at her ID. Meet her friends. Go to get job. Hell, at the end of the day follow her. But do everything you need to do to find out her status.

So where is he now?