Still waiting...

Amy Dawn S.

Aug 21, 2001, 10:30:54 PM8/21/01
..for a topic that's worth discussing. It seems that every topic that's
posted in this forum ends up causing arguments about how bad cops are
and the other side sends out disagreements and both parties always end
up being right. I'm just curious, are these postings to inform us (being
the public) about all of the bad things that cops do? I'm probably just
clueless and that's fine if you tell me so. I could use a good ha-ha
here! :-)

RichaHovis

Aug 22, 2001, 8:37:13 AM8/22/01

A topic worth discussing?

Ok-

This one has been discussed before, but it always gets people going.

Leonard Peltier, the Native American Activist, has been in Leavenworth since
1976 for a crime that he did not committ.Two FBI agents were killed , and
Peltier took the fall.Even though government documentation has proved that
Peltier is innocent, he has not been granted a new trial.

The FBI spent millions of dollars (of our money) on TV and radio ads to fight
Peltier's parole.

This is traditional for the FBI(Fascist Bastards Incorporated); let an innocent
man rot in prison, rather than admit they made a mistake.

(Note: many judges who have ruled against a given defendant consider it a
personal affront when a case is appealed).

For more info on Peltier:

http://www.igc.org/igc/pn/hg/peltier.html

Comrade Hovis

Ken [NY]

Aug 22, 2001, 1:30:20 PM8/22/01
On Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:30:54 -0400 (EDT), Nittany...@webtv.net
(Amy Dawn S.) shouted:

According to the FAQ for this group: (Message ID:
i08hatc9m594vs09o...@4ax.com):

"This newsgroup is "monitored", in that it is NOT "moderated"
and requires no preapproval of postings (absolutely NO CENSORSHIP -
all posts are immediate), but is maintained by monitors whose duties
are to assist posters (answer questions, direct to other newsgroups,
etc.), post the CHARTER and FAQ regularly and generally promote the
newsgroup."

So anything about the topic of police conduct is fair game, as
far as I can see - EITHER side. Of course a guy who calls himself
comrade "Richahovis" tries to serve as a moderator at times and has to
be put in his place.

BTW, being that you use WebTV, you are probably going to be
accused of being from North Carolina so be ready.
Cheers,
Ken [NY]
--
Chairperson,
Department of Redundancy Department

To do is to be - Socrates
To be is to do - Sartre
Do be do be do - Sinatra

For the spam search bots:
tos...@aol.com ab...@aol.com
ab...@yahoo.com ab...@hotmail.com
ab...@msn.com ab...@sprint.com
ab...@earthlink.com
ab...@corp.webtv.net

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Aug 23, 2001, 10:28:40 AM8/23/01
>Subject: Re: Still waiting...
>From: Ken4...@usa.NO-SPAMnet (Ken [NY])
>Date: 8/22/01 11:30 AM Mountain Daylight Time

I must've missed this post in the beginning. So I am going to answer to both of
you in this one.

Amy, This is a group about police brutality, corruption and misconduct. You
will find victims and supporters here. If you find that someone elses pain
gives you the giggles, I seriously suggest that you seek immediate help.

Ken, you've known many of us for years. That was an uncalled for comment. I
suppose I should do as Deb suggests and consider the source.

DJ

Grace Featherstone

Aug 24, 2001, 5:34:59 PM8/24/01
Amy,
Don't get discouraged. This group has deteriorated because of the
likes of Debbie, DJ, and OFR. Three poor miserable souls who have NO
CLUE what they're talking about.
Ken and DCI are pretty sharp and knows what's really going on. Ignore
the first three or you will end up in their condition. Grace

INTHEDOGHOUSE

Aug 24, 2001, 7:27:12 PM8/24/01
>Subject: Re: Still waiting...
>From: GFS...@webtv.net (Grace Featherstone)
>Date: 8/24/01 3:34 PM Mountain Daylight Time

ROTFLMAO!

DJ

Amy Dawn S.

Aug 25, 2001, 3:42:16 AM8/25/01
Thanks for the warning, Grace! I'll keep watching, until something worth
talking about strikes my attention...until then, be safe!
~Amy~