August Fugitive of the Month

nospam

Jul 31, 2003, 3:14:01 PM7/31/03
The August Fugitive of the Month is wanted for 6 counts of Criminal Sexual
Conduct with a child under 13 and for being a felon in possession of a
weapon. He has an extensive criminal history including assault, weapons
violations, and narcotics possession.

For more information, please see http://www.battlecreek.org/so
--
Be a Silent Observer
http://www.battlecreek.org/so

Michael Snyder

Aug 1, 2003, 12:19:07 AM8/1/03

nospam wrote in message ...

>The August Fugitive of the Month is wanted for 6 counts of Criminal Sexual
>Conduct with a child under 13 and for being a felon in possession of a
>weapon. He has an extensive criminal history including assault, weapons
>violations, and narcotics possession.
>
>For more information, please see http://www.battlecreek.org/so

Aww, man, you had me expecting a fold-out! ;-)

nospam

Aug 4, 2003, 1:09:46 PM8/4/03
As result of an anonymous tip called into Silent Observer, the August
Fugitive of the Month was captured this morning.

To review past featured fugitives that are still have not been captured,

"nospam" <ha...@NoSpamvoyager.net> wrote in message

Say not the Struggle nought Availeth

Aug 4, 2003, 11:05:12 PM8/4/03
13 is under age of consent. Even is the minor initiated it, the adult
is guilty.

Sounds like a devotee of NAMBLA

Robert Travers wrote:
> The August Fugitive of the Month is wanted for 6 counts of Criminal
> Sexual
>
>>Conduct with a child under 13
>

> Didn't anyone ever stop to think that these kids are trying to get
> people to have sex with them?

Michael Trew

Apr 18, 2022, 6:02:00 PM4/18/22
On Thu, 31 Jul 2003 19:14:01 GMT, "nospam" <ha...@NoSpamvoyager.net>
wrote:

>The August Fugitive of the Month is wanted for 6 counts of Criminal Sexual
>Conduct with a child under 13 and for being a felon in possession of a
>weapon. He has an extensive criminal history including assault, weapons
>violations, and narcotics possession.
>
>For more information, please see http://www.battlecreek.org/so

He/she wears my disguises. This is the latest photo;

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEhTI_VQKDC2kS2ORCJZokgzC12BuGVWiNUvSNlR2t61SyZyWZBevTO5Nv49MW7TvCxWz2jmy1jDompxLafN2zrNSOhxfreU8n5ZZGviPzpls6ElGKBtqwmgQydyuaaFjp-pvs1DG4E5Kpv7fnMmGpyZCjq_6tKxpZwFh9aOaOHt6VX0NohyPhapbFOt=s400