Fwd: t3st

grid

Sep 17, 2023, 2:42:35 PM9/17/23

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: t3st
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2023 23:02:24 +0700
From: grid <no...@play.a.invalid>
Newsgroups: alt.test

Who is Pijo/Picha Itsuki???
Thanks a lot to some Thai tweets from Thailand. And I continue
searching. The name Pijo or Picha Itsuki (born 2444 - died 2501 or 2489
or 2477 if the details of his death is correct, or it can be 2513 (age
69) or 2525 (age 81) or 2537 (age 93!!) or 2549 (age 105!!!) if he died
after retired.) sounds similar to some notable Thai policemen, but other
details (especially the details of death) are not match:

* Phra Phichan Phonlakit (พล.ต.ต. พระพิจารณ์พลกิจ, 2436-2502)
https://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%8C%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%88_(%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%88%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8B%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%81_%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B0)

* Khun Phichaimontri / Phichai Montri (พล.ต.ต. ขุนพิชัยมนตรี, 2442-2514)

* Luang Phichitthurakan (พล.ต.ท. หลวงพิชิตธุระการ, 2443-2499)
Mentioned in
https://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%86%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2_4_%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%90%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5_%E0%B8%9E.%E0%B8%A8._2492

* Pichai Kullavanich / Pichai Kullawanit / Phichai Kullawanich (or other
Latin spellings) (พลตำรวจเอก พิชัย กุลละวณิชย์, 2448 – 2536)
https://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A2_%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C

* Pracha Buranathanit (พลตำรวจโท ประชา บูรณธนิต, 2446-2529)
https://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2_%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%95

* Phra Phinit Chonkhadi (พลตำรวจเอก พระพินิจชนคดี (พินิจ อินทรทูต),
2434-2513) In March 2, 2023, an IP address wrote in Wikipedia that
Phinit born on January 2, 2434, similar to January 2, 2444. However, in
fact, Phinit born on other date and month, 7 June or 17 June (different
numbers in the same book, and not sure what is typo between 7 and 17),
not January 2 for sure.
https://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5_(%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%88_%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%95)

* List of the Director General of the Police Department and the National
Police Commander of Thailand
https://th.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B3%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%88%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AB%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%82%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2

etc.

I think the Thai police station building in that era is not so boxy.

The present-time Thai police station buildings is boxy like that, but
almost all of them are less than five floors.

Pijo or Picha Itsuki (Natsuki) said his name include "the first" or "the
first month".

The month "January" writes as 一月 or1月 (ichi-gatsu). "The month of
January" in English means 1月の月 (ichi-gatsu no tsuki).
https://www.quora.com/Why-are-the-moon-and-month-have-the-same-translation-on-Japanese-in-googel-What-is-the-difference-How-do-I-use-it

So we should looking for the Thai words/surnames that means (or include
the word means) "January" or "the first month".

Picha (Natsuki) said about Pitchaloo or Douanneun ("Pitcharū ka
douan'nun"). This shocking me.
* Duean Nueng (เดือนหนึ่ง) means "month 1" or the first month.
* At first, I think Pitchaloo sounds like Vishnu so I think it can be
พิษณุ, พิศณุ, วิษณุ, วิศณุ, วิศรุต, etc. The name starts with Pi/Phi or
Pit/Phit. The Phi or Phit pronounces like Phi in the Phichit province or
Phit in the Phitsanulok province.
* However, it is just about Pi Chalu / Pee Chaloo (ปีฉลู) that is the ox
year. Picha is correct about this.

Picha (Natsuki) said about "Corn-chan". There are some places with
similar names, such as Khon San, Khon Sawan, Khlong Chan, Khlong San, etc.

Picha (Natsuki) also said about Olas or Orasu, which is similar to Laos.

Picha (Natsuki) also said about Hawin, maybe Hua Hin.

Picha (Natsuki) also said about Kupon (temple), maybe Wat Khu Bon (Wat
Kubon).

Picha (Natsuki) pointed to Lampang in the Thailand map. (But I think it
could be wrong, because he pointed at the "horse" or "horse carriage"
picture or maybe "a man on an elephant" picture. Horses are not limited
to Lampang.)
https://dn790009.ca.archive.org/0/items/2020_20210614/%E3%82%BF%E3%82%A4%E5%85%A8%E5%9C%9F%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A9%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E5%9C%B0%E5%9B%B3.pdf
/ https://archive.org/details/2020_20210614/

Picha (Natsuki) said he is in the same era as Sawai Sawaisaenyakon
(พลเอก ไสว ไสวแสนยากร) and both Picha and Sawai are in the same rank
(พลเอก or พลตำรวจเอก). There are so many Thai police stations. It is
very difficult to find him.

1. Some police station websites are offline or not available, or no list
of ex-commanders.
2. Or looking for lists of Thai polices with the "พลตำรวจเอก" (Police
Commander) rank, or lists of "พลเอก" (at that time, some polices also
get the military rank), or พลตำรวจโท or พลตำรวจตรี.
3. I guess Picha is พันตำรวจเอก (phan tamruat ek) or an other lower
rank, that is much more common than พลตำรวจเอก (phon tamruat ek) or any
"phon tamruat". So I can't find "phon tamruat ek/tho/tri Picha" or any
similar names.

My answers about Natsuki / Picha Itsuki

1. I think he is not Police Commander rank (Phon Tamruat Ek), but a
much lower rank. Police Commander or a high rank police will not chase a
criminal by himself, but order other lower rank polices in his command
to do. So if Picha is a Police Commander, he will not chasing a criminal
(by himself) and will not die because of that.

2. I think Natsuki/Picha remembered something (or many things) incorrectly.

3. Natsuki/Picha may remembered something correct, but I guess the data
(plural) in the article is altered to prevent people from
knowing/identifying who Picha is.

4. "Pi Chalu (Pee Chaloo) (ปีฉลู) or Duean Nueng (เดือนหนึ่ง), Year of
the Ox or January, was in my name." So we should looking for the Thai
words/names/surnames that means or includes (the meaning of) "ox" or
"cow" or "first month" or "January", rather than Picha, Pichai, Pichit
or any similar words/names/surnames.

In Thailand, the traditional first month is usually December or November
rather than January. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_lunar_calendar

My opinion:

1. In the globalized world that people learn English as second language,
if Natsuki learn Thai as third language, he will explain about it better.

2. If Prof. Ohkado reveals ALL about it. Thai people may be able to help
find more information.

Natsuki seems to be a placeholder name because of child privacy
protection, and the Natsuki name is more common in female than male.
JUST NATSUKI. OK.

-------------------

https://ohkado.net/articles/Ohkado_2023_Liberal_Arts.pdf and Machine
Translated by Google

"Chubu University Liberal Arts Review" 5, 36-55, 2023

An International Reproduction Case: A Case of a Child with Past Live
Memories in Thailand

An International Case of the Reincarnation Type:

A Case of a Child Claiming to Have Lived in Thailand

OHKADO Masayuki

Abstract

This article reports an international case of the reincarnation type.
The participant of the study is a

Japanese child living in the western part of Japan, who, at the age of 5
years and 5 months, started

talking about his past-life memories in Thailand as a police officer. He
made numerous statements

and a number of utterances which he claimed to be the language he had
used in his past life. He

kept talking about the life for more than a year and even at the time of
the writing of this article

(December, 2022), he appears to have some vivid memories. The basic part
of the story has been

consistent and seems to be reflecting real experiences in a different
country from Japan.

Some of the knowledge he has is quite specific and appropriate for the
person the child claims to

have been his past-life personality. child is not specific enough and
the case remains unsolved at present.

Key words: case of the reincarnation type, Japanese child, past life in
Thailand

1. Introduction

In the case of the reincarnation type (so-called “reincarnation” type),
which began in earnest in

the 1960s, the research and results of 475 cases have now been made
public. In addition, the

Institute of Perception at the University of Virginia, which is
promoting this research, contains

2,600 case studies, and the analyzed data are sequentially stored in a
computer-searchable

database, allowing us to identify various aspects of the case as a
whole. Trends and

characteristics are being clarified (Daimon, 2021). One of the
interesting features revealed through

the analysis of this database is the small number of cross-border cases.
The University of Virginia

database available at the time of writing contained 2,248 cases.
different so-called international

cases

There were only 92 (6.1%) cases (international cases).

The author, who has reported regenerative cases in Japan, has so far
reported two international

cases. One is the case of Tomo, who said that he was a child of a
British restaurant (Daimon,

2011; Ohkado, 2013). Another is the case of Akane, who said she died in
a fire in India (Daimon,

2012). In this paper, we report on the third international case of Japanese.

Machine Translated by Google

2. Trigger of the survey and its outline

The subject is Natsuki, a boy living in the Kansai region. Natsuki was
born in May 2016 as the eldest son of

pharmacist parents. The family religion is the Jodo Shinshu sect, but
apart from visiting graves several times a

year, there are almost no religious events. As for reincarnation, my
parents only knew about it when they saw it

on TV and thought, "It would be interesting if it happened." Natsuki has
a brother who is two years younger and

a sister who is five years younger. No one in the family was interested
in Thailand, which is related to Natsuki's

past life memories, and there was no point of contact, including travel.

I came to know about this case on November 29, 2021 when I met my
mother, Aya.

Through the following e-mail received from Mr.

Nice to meet you, I am a mother of three children living in

••. Recently, my 5-year-old child suddenly said, ``For my ex-mama too,''
and in the language of a

child, she [sic] told me a story about when she [sic] was alive before.
It seems that she [sic] remembers things from

the time she [sic] died in her previous life until she [sic] was born to me.

However, I do not remember the names of people and places that the
teachers requested. (say something

However, it seemed that he was stuck in words because he could not
pronounce it well. )

In the case of my child, he seems to have talked about his previous life
to his kindergarten

classmates before telling me about it, and he is the only one who has
memories of his previous life. .

I feel embarrassed, and it seems that I have made a big scratch on my
little 5-year-old heart for the

first time. I don't know if

it's related to my previous life, but in my case, my child can only sit
in one specific kindergarten

chair, and he can't play with everyone like a fruit basket. It seems
that the floor of the kindergarten

was not able to sit on a part of the classroom last year. Kindergarten
teachers have asked him why,

but in the end they still don't know the reason.

However, when I am with my family, such as when I go out with my family
at home, I never have

such a thing. Speaking of that, that's all, but I think it's a strange
behavior for this child.

I told him that there weren't many children with such memories of his
previous life, but there were

others. Also, since he is interested in people who are doing research,
such as archaeologists and

paleontologists, I also told him that there are people who are
researching memories from their

previous lives. Then, are there really other children like him that the
child wants to meet? and

showed interest. It's a memory that will disappear even if I leave it as
it is, and I was wondering if I

should wait for the memory to disappear without contacting him, but I'm
probably still worried, but

this time it doesn't apply to the condition, but the child himself. I
thought it might be a trigger for

something, so I contacted you.

After exchanging several emails with this email, I interviewed him and
his mother, Aya, via Zoom on

December 8, 2021. After that, I asked him to fill out a questionnaire to
supplement the interview (December 15,

2021), and I had him send me emails and videos of what Natsuki said on
an irregular basis. In addition, Mr. Kiat Chanyavilas, a Thai person,
confirmed the Thai-like utterances that Natsuki spoke.

Machine Translated by Google

I had a talk with Mr. Kiat (December 27, 2021). In addition, we asked
Mr. Usa Wongsangkul, who has also

published a paper on regenerative cases (Wongsangkul, 2021), to judge
what Natsuki said and what sounds like

Thai. In addition, after the first interview, we conducted another
interview (October 27, 2022), focusing on what we heard through Aya's
emails and videos.

3. Natsuki's spoken memory and memory-related behavior

Here, I will describe the past life memories that Natsuki-kun talked
about, focusing on the December 15th

interview and the responses to the questionnaire that followed, as well
as the contents of other memories and

behaviors related to those memories. The contents of the emails and
videos sent to the author are basically

shown in the appendix, but those that are considered particularly
important are also mentioned in the main text.

3.1 Past life memory

Natsuki started talking about past life memories on November 13, 2021,
when he was 5 years and 5 months

old. While Natsuki took a picture of his younger sister using his mobile
phone, he said, ``My mother used to take

pictures like this, didn't she?'' When Aya, who was washing dishes in
the kitchen, was surprised and asked, "What

do you mean by the previous mother?" Natsuki replied, "I died when I
became an adult. (According to Natsuki's

story afterward, it seems that he drowned in the river. It seems that he
couldn't convey that well, so he came up

with this expression.) When he died, it was painful. I thought I wanted
to live more," he replied.

happened in kindergarten not too long

ago, he said, ``At playtime in kindergarten, I asked my classmates if
they remember living before, and they said,

"What is mae? Didn't you live before? I was told that I was living in
the past and I only remembered Natsuki," he

said. This was the trigger for him to realize that he was the only one
who had memories of his past life, and that

he felt embarrassed that he couldn't even tell Aya-san that he had
memories. When Aya asked when he had

memories, he replied, "I remember that I was alive before, when I was a
grapegumi." He seemed to be aware

of his memory from the time he was in the 2-year-old class (ages 2-3).

Furthermore, Natsuki said, ``Natsuki was a police officer and was a
captain. He led everyone. Aya-san

remembered that Natsuki-kun used to say, "Natsuki is strong, so Natsuki
will hold it!"

At first, Aya was surprised by Natsuki's remarks and thought it was just
a fantasy.

I also felt that there was something more than a fantasy in the way he
earnestly talked about things that could not be known.

To Natsuki, who was embarrassed to have past life memories, Aya told him
that there were other children with

such memories, and that there was no need to be ashamed. While repeating
that, Natsuki-kun began to actively

talk about his past lives. The main ones are summarized in Table 1.

Table 1: Past life memories told by Natsuki

(1) My name: "Pijo (or Picha)... Itukii" (I can't remember the middle one)

Machine Translated by Google

"Itsuki" at the time of the survey. For the rest, "from 20220116's
email". His nickname was "Gao" (from video 20220323a, b)

(2) Family composition: mother, father, older sister, older brother,
myself, younger brother, younger sister. Married with a wife and one
child. Both names are unknown.

(3) Where I used to live: On the Thailand tourist information page
amazing THAILAND provided by the government of Thailand, when I showed
the posted map, it pointed to the area centered on Lampang in the north.

(4) The era I lived in: I don't know, but it was an era when
three-wheeled vehicles were running.

When I was little, I didn't have a car, so I had an elephant to carry my
luggage. (both will be described later) In addition, 20220716

According to the email, he was born in the year 2444 of the Buddhist
calendar (1901 AD).

(5) State of the place where he lived: He kept animals around his house.
A short bus ride brought me to town. there is a building

was There was also a fire station and a police station. There were
rivers and lakes leading to the sea.

(6) What did you usually do: I went to the police academy. I was working
in the police. The tallest and strongest

So I was the captain. The police station where I worked was on the fifth
floor. (According to the 20211213 email, I really wanted to say, "There
was a prison next to it, with horns.") On June 25 of the same year, he
also drew a picture

of the building that was used at that time (Fig. 11). (The name of the
Kingdom of Thailand was decided during the Constitutional Revolution of
1932, and if “born in 1901” mentioned in (4) is correct, it happened
when he was 30 or 31 years old. Figure 11 may be a depiction of Ananta
Samakhom, who issued the Manifesto of the People's Party).

(7) Liked (enjoyed): Police work

(8) Disliked (sad): thieves don't get caught

(9) Favorite food: Curry.

(10) Disliked food: Meat (meat used to be tough), garlic (because it
makes the whole house stink), Chinese cabbage (still disliked)

(11) About police work: I am a police officer, ship and boat (The one
filled with air

like a float. Hovercraft?), I was riding on something like a personal
watercraft (with something attached to the bottom that looks like a
helicopter, and you ride on it).

(12) About thieves: Thieves steal treasures like diamonds in the river.
Put fakes so they don't get stolen

I will research thieves and steal the real thing without being deceived.
After taking water from the river, use a shovel

Dig it up and take it. Treasure is money, but don't take it. needed to
protect the river.

(13) About elephants: I rode elephants at the police academy. You cannot
ride a wild elephant. carry someone on your back

Dangerous because they hate Non-wild elephants can be ridden. I didn't
have a car when I was little.

I had an elephant at home. I also had a horse.

(14) Vehicles: Older buses left the front. The current bus does not go
out in front. three old cars

tire. Four now. A small old truck has three wheels. 4 big trucks.

(15) Circumstances when he died: He was in a boat on the river trying to
catch a thief. There is a big sharp stone,

The boat was hit. The boat had a hole in it and sank. Wear goggles on
your face to cover your eyes and mouth

I died without it. (Drowning?)

(16) How do you feel about your previous life: I was happy. I'm glad I
was alive before.

(17) Was there anything left unfinished in your previous life: I wanted
to do more police work. I wanted to live more. Before

I want to meet the mom of

(18) Do you remember what happened after you died? went up in the sky.
The rest will be discussed in the next section ("Intermediate raw memory").

Machine Translated by Google

(19) Current relationship with mother: There are many references to
“previous mom (mother’s person

in a past life, not the mother in a past life)” It was a woman at a
cleaning shop who washes

clothes. Figure 12 shows a picture drawn by Natsuki on June 25, 2022.

Figures 1 to 7 show the drawings that Natsuki drew during the interview.
In addition, a more detailed diagram of the police station drawn on
December 10, 2021 after the interview is shown in Figure 8, and a model
of the police station created on December 10 and 11 is shown in Figures
9 and 10. show. Figures 11 and 12 are referred to in (6) and (19) of
Table 1, respectively. These images suggest that my memory as a police
officer in Thailand remains quite vivid and specific.

Figure 1: Police uniform

Figure 4: Bus Diagram

Figure 7: Horses I had

Figure 2: Police station building

Figure 5: Map of the house I used to live in

Figure 8: Police station

Figure 10: Model of police station (top)

Figure 11: Refer to (6) in Table 1

According to Aya's recollection, Natsuki behaved before speaking about
her past life.

There are three points that can be judged as possibly reflecting past
life memories.

Figure 3: Police car

Figure 6: A pet elephant

Figure 9: Police station model (front view)

Figure 12: Refer to (19) in Table 1

Machine Translated by Google

One is that, as mentioned above, around the age of 3, Natsuki often
tried to lift heavy objects because she [sic] was strong. As shown in
(6) of Table 1, Natsuki thinks that he remained a strong police officer.
The second is resistance to water. Natsuki has been attending swimming
school since he was about three and a half years old, but he has never
been able to dive. However, after I started talking about past lives, I
was able to dive. It is common for children with past-life memories to
have fears or phobias about items related to past-life causes of death
(Stevenson, 2001). In addition, it is possible that confronting
children's past

life memories may lead to the resolution of problems caused by past
lives (Bowman, 1997)5. I don't know.

Looking back, the third behavior that seemed to be related to past life
memories was the night crying that started around the age of four.

Around this time, she [sic] would often wake up crying in the middle of
the night about once a week. Aya heard the sleeping Natsuki muttering in
her [sic] sleep,
"Do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-dodo-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-do-don"
sounds like gunshots in his sleep, and she thought he was having a scary
dream about fighting someone. However, when I started talking about past
lives, I stopped waking up in the middle of the night. Just as James
Leininger, who had memories of the American pilot who was shot down in
the Battle of Iwo Jima, cried bitterly at the memory of his plane being
shot down (Leininger & Leininger, with Gross, 2009). ), Natsuki's crying
at night may also be related to the recollection of the scene of death
in his past life. In addition, the fact that the colic subsided may be
due to the same mechanism as the disappearance of resistance to water.

3.2 Intermediate memory, prenatal memory, birth memory

At the same time that Natsuki started talking about past life memories,
he also talked about intermediate life memories, prenatal memories, and
birth memories, as shown in Table 2.

Table 2: Intermediate memories, prenatal memories, and birth memories
that Natsuki talked about

(1) I went to the sky (above the clouds) after I died. (Email 20220730a,
b. Zoom interview on October 27, 2022.

Yÿ says that after he dies, he first burrows under the ground. See (7)
below. )

(2) The sky is a bright place, and it feels good to be there. There were
many people like me. (3) In the sky,

chatting with beings (friends) who are similar to you about being born
and not being born

Did.

(4) I could see the ground from the sky. I could see the roof, and the
roof and walls became transparent so I could

see inside.

(5) I looked for the lady in the laundry shop (see (19) in Table 1)
above the sky (clouds). I looked down

Then I learned that the woman was born as a baby (current mother Aya).
that woman from time to time

(Natsuki says he saw him riding a bicycle and playing with his little
sister.)

). When the woman grew up, she was told by someone who looked like a
grandfather in the sky that she was born early.

be If you don't do that, you'll have to start over." I thought, "First
come first served, so I have to do it quickly."

Although I was looking for it, I didn't have the courage to do so, so I
got a blue box with a ribbon attached. the

Inside the box was a blue ball. I took it and headed into my mother's
womb (20220126,

20221224 records).

(6) Three people went into the stomach, two people went into the
stomach, and after a while I was the only one left.

Machine Translated by Google

rice field. (When I became pregnant with Natsuki, I was using an
ovulation inducer. The doctor told me that I had ovulated

two. One was large enough, and the other was small and hadn't grown
enough, so it probably won't wear out. I was told that

I would not sleep and that it was unlikely that I would have twins.)

(7) People go underground once they die. I'm down like a frog's egg. and
wanted to be born

people go up in the sky and choose a mother. If you don't want to be
born after all, go back under the ground.

nine. Those who chose a mother but did not enter the womb go to the sky
again. (20220116 record b)

(8) Above the clouds, you can be born at any time. sooner or later. If
it is too late, it is said that it will be born soon. If you still don't
want to be born, start over from under the ground.

(9) Mom doesn't have to choose right away. If you choose first, your
birthday will come earlier. If you choose late, your

birthday will come later.

(10) It's first come, first served, so you have to go as soon as you
think it's good.

(11) A number like 100 is split in two, half going first and the rest
slowly being reborn.

(12) It's funny because when a lot of people die, the sky fills up with
dead people.

(13) It went straight into my mother's stomach.

(14) Living alone in mommy's womb. There are times when we live together
(twins?), but it's hard. Crowded. is

Living alone from

(15) In the belly, the body was curled up and rolled around. I was
playing around.

(16) When my mother ate rice, I also had rice. I forgot what to eat (I'm
hungry

I didn't see it from inside, but I got it).

(17) Mom was taking white medicine (I didn't see it in my stomach, but I
got it). (Actually, I was taking white medicine,

Utemerin and Magmit, but I was also taking it when I was my second and
third child, so look at it.

It is possible that )

(18) I was surprised when I was born. I was surprised to be wiped with a
towel and hugged.

(1)-(13) are intermediate memories, (14)-(17) are prenatal memories, and
(18) are birth memories.

Like many other children who talk about intermediate memories (Ohkado &
Ikegawa, 2014), they say

that they chose their mother out of nowhere. It is also interesting to
note that, as in the case of a girl

reported in Ohkado & Ikegawa (2014), she says she has known her current
mother since she was a

child. His current mother says that she was a cleaning shop clerk in a
past life, and it is thought that

she was a person who had a strong affection for him.

4. Examination of what was said

As the data in Tables 1, 2 and Appendix show, Natsuki has a wealth of
knowledge about

Although there is no doubt that he Thailand. Moreover, as Natsuki says,
that past life

was born in the year 2444 B.E. (6)) and other historical facts correspond to

events in the era in which the person lived.

Mr. Kiat Chanyavilas, a native Thai speaker who listened only to the
audio, could not identify

the Thai-like words (including the person's name) spoken by Natsuki, but
the words were

uttered. Usa Wongsangkul, who considered the romanized characters after
providing context,

made the judgments shown in Table

Machine Translated by Google

Table 3: About “Thai language (including person names)” spoken by Natsuki

(1) Pijo/Picha itsuki (your name) ((1) in Table 1)

Possible

(2) Adwin (person's name) (20211227a)

not a thai name

(3) Andoko (person's name) (20220116 record a, 20220117 record)

Not a Thai name

(4) eksen (comes home) (20211227b)

not Thai

(5) Hawin (name of police academy) (20211231)

Is it a real Hua Hin Police station?

(6) pon tam eg (meaning unknown) 20220101b, c, 20220103 Records,

Pon Tamruad meaning Police General

20220116 record a)

Isn't it Eg

-- พลตำรวจเอก - Police General (phon tamruat ek)

(7) kupon (name of temple) (20220105d)

There is a temple called Wat Kuubon in Bangkok

(8) abin (hard) (20220224a)

not Thai

(9) gao

Nickname in the sense of "keep doing"

(as everyone called it) (Table 1 (1), 20220323a, b,

can become

20221008 email)

Among the possible Thai words (1), (5), (6), (7), and (9), the most
impressive is (6),

which stands for Police General. Considering that it was an important
title for the person

himself, it is understandable why it appears many times in videos and
records. (2)

Adwin for Prayoon Pamornmontri, (3) Andoko for Pongphatmanane Sawasdiwat.

-- หม่อมเจ้าผ่องผัสมณี จักรพันธุ์ (ราชสกุลเดิม สวัสดิวัตน์)

Natsuki's

(Pongphatmanee Sawasdiwat)

utterance seems to be far from Thai pronunciation. If you pay attention
to the 'n' sound

and the 'd' sound of 'diwat', you can hear 'Ando-'. Also, the last 't'
is a stop sound, and

it is possible that the name was confused with the same stop sound 'k',
so it can be

said that the name is more similar to a real person's name than judging
from the letters.

Maybe.

Looking at the picture of the 15th police commissioner, Sawai
Sawaiseenyagon,

-- พลเอก ไสว ไสวแสนยากร

he said, “I was also a captain” (20220103 record). See if you can find a
match.

The years of birth and death of Sawai Sawaiseanyagon are 1904 and 1980,
respectively, and they

are thought to be of the same age as the person Natsuki describes in his
past life. Natsuki says that

he died in the year of the dog (record 20220115), so he died in 1922 (21
years old), 1934 (33 years old),

1946 (45 years old), 1958 (57 years old), which is the year of the dog.
, 1970 (69 years old), etc., but

considering that he became director and died in the middle of a mission,
it seems appropriate to set his

death year to 1958. From this point of view, Table 4 shows the results
of an investigation into the tenure

of office and the years of birth and death of the ministers before and
after Sawai Sawaisaneyagon.

Table 4: Term of Police Commission before and after Sawai Sawaisaneyagon

teenager

Year of birth Year of death

given name

10 Ruang Adundejcharat 1936-1945 1894 1969 1945-1946 1890 1955

11 Praram Intra

12 Phra Pichan Pongit

1946-1947 1893 1959

13 Ruwan Chartraghan Gosson 1947-1951 1902 1995

14 Pao Siyanon

1951-1957 1910 1960

15 Sawai Sawaisane Yagon 1957-1959 1904 1980

16 sarit tanarat

1959-1963 1908 1963 1963-1972 1911

17 Prasut Ruchirawong

1984

In the table, there is no name that seems to be "Pijo/Picha Itsuki" that
Natsuki talks about. As for the year of birth, the closest person to
Natsuki's story of 1901 is Ruwan Chert Dragan Gawson (13th)

--Luang Chattrakan Koson / Luang Chattrakankoson

born in 1902. However, since he died in 1995 at the age of 93, he does
not seem to be a relevant person. Pao Shiyanon, who died in 1960, is the
closest to Natsuki's year of death (the year of the dog), but I know
``Pao Shannon (Siyanon),'' and ``He was a disgusting person.''
(20220118b record), it will be excluded from the candidates.

The above is based on the premise that the age and zodiac signs that
Natsuki told are accurate, but Sawai Sawai Saeng Yagon said that Natsuki
was "born in the year of the rat" (20220103 record, 20220104 email ) The
Chinese zodiac for the year of birth 1904 is "Dragon". Also, if the
statement that he was born on January 2 (20220115 record) is correct,
the day of the week is Wednesday, not Tuesday (20220104, 20220106
record, 20220323c).

There is a lot of specificity in what Natsuki is saying, so if you
conduct an investigation after considering the age and numbers flexibly
based on this kind of discrepancy, you may be able to find the person
you are looking for. I would like to proceed with further research with
the cooperation of Thai people and experts.

5. Analysis as an international case

Although there are not many international case reports, 14
well-documented cases were analyzed.

According to James Matlock, there are four possible motives for
reincarnation as shown in Table 3 (Haraldsson & Matlock,

2016, 234-235)15.

Table 5: Possible Motives in International Cases Motives

16

in International Cases Number of Cases (1) Go to family, friends,

compatriots (2) Return to home country (3)

Four

Missionary work (4)

Four

Escape

Four

from home country (5)

2

Motivation none

0

Regarding Tomo, whom the author investigated, who had past life memories
as an Illegis,

I searched all over the world and found that my mother was the best, so
I came to my mother's place."

Although she doesn't belong to any of Matlock's lists (Daimon, 2011;
Ohkado, 2013), Akane, who had memories of being

Indian, said, ``It was a mistake to be born in India, and women are
valued. I was born in Japan, where I was born.” In Matlock's

classification, this would be an example of (4) ``Escape from the
homeland''.

Regarding Natsuki, who was introduced in this article, he describes his
mother, Aya, as ``a woman who worked at a dry cleaning shop that I knew
in a past life.''

Machine Translated by Google

It can be considered as an example of "go". However, since Aya has no
past life memories, even if

Natsuki's remarks were true, it remains unclear why Aya, who has no
connection with Thailand, chose

Japan. .

In any case, the case of Natsuki already exists in terms of motives
regarding the place of birth.

It is important to note that some of the cases reported in

6. “Effects” of case recognition

Near-death experiences became widely known with the publication of Life
After Life: The Investigation

of a Phenomenon — Survival of Bodily Death by Raymond Moody in 1975.
Based on interviews with

150 people who experienced NDEs, this book made the existence of NDEs
widely known and helped

many people who felt embarrassed by their dramatic experiences that no
one understood. is what

happened. For example, Dannion Brinkley, who had a near-death experience
in 1975 when he was

struck by lightning and was in cardiac arrest for 28 minutes, was met
with strange looks when he told his

story, and doctors even sent him to a psychiatrist. . When Brinkley read
a newspaper article about

Raymond Moody giving a lecture on the subject of ``Phenomena in those
who survived being sentenced

to clinical death'', he said: At this point, Moody was writing a book
that had not yet been published.

I was excited. For the first time since being struck by lightning, I
realized that I was not alone.

After reading these few paragraphs, I understood that other people had
been up that tunnel

and seen the Beings of Light, too. a name for what had happened — a
near-death experience

(Brinkley, 1994, pp. 73-74). After reading the article, I learned that
other people had

encountered light beings through that tunnel, and I even learned that my
experience had a

name: a near-death experience. ])

After this, Brinkley attended a talk by Moody and was deeply impressed.
During the question and

answer session after the lecture, Moody was given the opportunity to
talk about his experience, and

Moody was interested in hearing about it, and decided to visit
Brinkley's house for an interview. Moody

provided the foreword to Brinkley's 1994 publication of his experience.

In Brinkley's book, there are many people who had a hard time not having
their near-death experiences

understood by those around them. It was Moody's book that helped people
to understand the process

of death (or at least one aspect of it) by helping them and making the
experience widely known. It was

the rise of publications and research on near-death experiences17 .

The same is true for children with past-life memories. When Tomo, born
in the year 2000, just before

he turned 4, he was so worried that his mother took him to a
psychiatrist when he started talking about

past life memories of being a kid in a British restaurant. After that, I
learned that there were many other

children who were like me, and Tomo himself, like many other children
with past life memories, lost his

past life memories and became a “normal child.” As a result, the
mother's worries disappeared (Daimon,

2010; Ohkado, 2013). As for Tomo, by the time he became a junior high
school student, he had

completely forgotten what he was talking about in his past life. I had
the opportunity to speak with

Tomo's mother on the phone several years ago, and I learned that today's
mothers with young children

Machine Translated by Google

Listening to a carefree talk about past life memories and intermediate
life memories, if many mothers knew about the existence of children who
talk about past life memories when they were raising their children, how
much would they care? She said that it was easy, and that she was
envious of mothers today who have such knowledge.

Aya seemed uneasy about Natsuki, who started talking about past life
memories, so I talked about the general tendency of children with past
life memories and the case of Tomo. After I sent the letter, he later
said, "I feel like my heart has cleared. I have read the attached paper.
I have read the books published by the professors since then, and the
children of Carol Bowman, who all talk about their previous lives. I
felt relieved after reading this, and I wanted to listen to Natsuki's
story straight." Although the existence of children who talk about past
life memories has come to be recognized to some extent, it is difficult
to say that it has become commonplace. I hope that many cases like the
ones reported in this paper will be reported and become widely
recognized, and as a result, the day will come when parents will not be
confused by past life memories told by their children. I would like to
conclude my essay.

Notes 1. Figures are from James Matlock.

2. Tomo's case is included in the University of Virginia database.

3. The URL of the map is:
https://www.thailandtravel.or.jp/common/pdf/illustmap_web2017.pdf

4. See Kakizaki (2007).

5. Bowman (1997) discusses the possible problems caused by past-lived
memory. He proposes a five-step coping method.

6. According to the research method of the University of Virginia
Institute of Perception, each piece of data should be verified.

7. See Kakizaki (2007), Chapter 4, regarding Thailand's involvement with
the Japanese military.

8. Mr. Usa Wongsangkul judged many of Natsuki's statements to be very
likely descriptions of life in Thailand, but I would like to discuss
this point again in the future.

9. The following Thai police-related photos were obtained at the
following URLs.

https://goo.gl/maps/1kbnLx5aF3esJ8P49

Notes -- Police Museum at Paruskavan Palace. (
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paruskavan_Palace ) I guess this police
museum is mostly focused on the police of Bangkok and the (very) central
region of Thailand. I guess it has no much data for Lampang or Hua Hin.

10. I searched the person in question from the Wikipedia list of
successive police commissioners and confirmed the year of birth and
death (URL omitted due to space limitations).

11. Use the web "Buddhist calendar, Western calendar, Japanese calendar,
Zodiac quick reference table" to check the conversion between the
Buddhist calendar and the Western calendar, and the sexagenary cycle.
(URLs omitted due to space limitations).

12.I can't find any such person among the police chiefs other than those
listed in the table.

13. Even after retiring, Natsuki's memory is not consistent with the
fact that he has held important posts such as a senator.

14. Days of the week were calculated using the following calculator
sites provided by CASIO:

https://keisan.casio.jp/exec/system/1177638326

15. Cases belonging to each category are as follows. (1): (i) Yvonne
Ehrlich (Stevenson, 1997a), who died in Austria and was born to a
maternal grandmother's sister in Brazil; Win Myint (Stevenson, 1997b), (iii)

Machine Translated by Google

Irish-born Charles S. (Cockell, 2008) to an English family, (iv) the
present-day Dalai Lama,

supposedly born to a once-familiar family in China (Wangdu, Gould , and
Richardson, 2000), (2):

(i) Wael Kiwan, who died in the United States and was born in his native
Lebanon (Haraldsson &

Matlock, 2016, Chapter 6) and (ii) Suzanne Ghanem (Shroder, 1999), (iii)
James Leininger (Leininger

& Leininger, with Gross, 2008; Tucker, 2016), killed in the Battle of
Iwo Jima and born in the United

States, and (iv) Adnan Kelleçi, who died in the Korean War and was born
in Turkey (Stevenson,

2001); 3) (i) Osel Hita Torres (Mackenzie, 1988), born in Spain and
believed to be the reincarnation

of the Tibetan monk Lama Yeshe; , 1996), (iii) Trinley Tulku (Mackenzie,
1996), purported to be the

reincarnation of the Tibetan monk Khashap Rinpoche, who was born in
France and died in India,

and (iv) Zina Rachevsky, who was born in France and died while
practicing in the Himalayas. (4) (i)

Barbro Karlén (Karlén, 2000), born in Sweden with memory of German Jews
who died in the

Bergen-Belsen concentration camp in Germany, and ( ii) Yael Shahar (ben
Malka 2014), born in the

United States in memory of the Jewish Greeks who died in the
Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration

camp;

16. Regarding the number of cases, Matlock incorrectly gives 5 for (1)
and 3 for (3).

17. Barbara Harris also wrote that she suffered from a dramatic
near-death experience before Moody's

book was published (Harris & Bascom, 1990). 18. Bowman (2002).

Addendum: Natsuki's speech data

As materials for Natsuki's remarks, the following are (1) emails and (2)
videos from his mother, Aya,

and (3) additional records sent during the process of writing the
thesis. For each data, the date when

the author received it is attached. (1) was labeled as “email” and (3)
as “record” to distinguish it from the

video. In addition, when there are multiple videos of the same day, they
are distinguished by a, b, c, ....

20211113

Old mobile phones were pointed (something like wireless?) Old TVs were
squarer than they are now. now long four

record

corner.

20211115

The bus in front of me had a poop on the top of the front (like a horn
on the front roof).

record a

There was something wrong with it. )

20211115

His father in his previous life was also a police officer. That's how I
became a police officer. Father in previous life

record b

Around that time, he died while driving his car in a storm.

20211119

When you die, your toes will be smoothed out. Before, I used chopsticks
and a spoon, but now I use a fork and a knife.

record

Don't use if. The curry was delicious. Mothers make chopsticks for their
children. chopsticks

Ina chopsticks. Chopsticks are made by cutting thick branches.

20211126

I only drink tea or water. You have to squeeze the milk yourself.

record

20211202

There were no signals before. The roads were sandy roads, and there were
no lines like roads.

record

20211204

I was eating an orange instead of a mandarin orange. In the old days,
there were no toys. I didn't have a bicycle. Child

record

was digging and playing in the field.

Machine Translated by Google

20211208

When a baby elephant is born, you have to build a cage. A baby goat was
born. male goat

record a

Dead, only two goats remained. On his days off from police work, he took
care of animals.

20211208

Itsuki was born in January. (Perhaps the name has the meaning of January?)

record b

20211213

It doesn't rain at all, and when it does, it rains a lot. (Is there a
rainy season and a dry season?) Roads are concrete

Email

No sandy road. There is a traffic light on the road near my house, and
only there is concrete. My previous mom had whiter skin than my current mom.

won. She was white like her (now) sister. His eyes were dark brown and
his hair was black. Everyone is different from the people of today

do not have. The words they spoke were not English, but the police cars
and trucks had "POLICE" written on them. job

The police station I was in was a five-story building with corners and a
cell next to it.

20211216

When I showed them an image of a house in the Thai countryside, the
response was astonishing. "The old house looks like a shutter"

record a

So I searched the countryside in Thailand on the internet and showed an
image, and when I saw the wall made of bamboo, I thought, "This is it!

This is what the house looked like! ' and reacted. I found a toilet with
a hexagonal shape from among the many images on the Internet.

and say, "This is it!" Then suddenly say, "The toilet was away from home."

20211216

There was also a shop near my house. They sell camping tents. The tent
is square, not triangular. other

record b

I also sold things that I use for barbecue. Some things are the same,
some things are different.

20211217

Natsuki was born in January, so "Itsuki". I was born in January, so
Itsuki! no lie

record

stomach! ! !

20211218

When I see a picture of a temple in Thailand, I say, "This is a grave."

record

20211220a Show the places you remember while looking at the map of Thailand.

20211220b I entered my stomach from above. 100 people rush in from above
and the other 100 enter next.

20211220c Show a place in your memory by looking at pictures of World
Heritage Sites.

20211220d While looking at the map of Thailand, show where you were born
and where the police were.

20211220e Dressed like a self-defense force person, when I was trying to
catch a bad person, I drowned in the sea (river?)

died. (After he died) he came down from above and turned into a human.
First come first served. At that time, •• (younger sister) and

We promised that we would be born together.

20211221 Show the location of the police academy on the map.

20211221

Thai: say happyran (exciting place).

record

20211225 About my name: ittsuki

20211227a Thai: adwin (supplemented by "record": a strong police person.
A man)

20211227b Thai: eksen (come home)

20211231 Thai: hawin (name of police academy)

20220101a Thai thief escaped to Japan. Because Japanese police cars are
slower. I don't know how long ago. which one

How long ago? As much as I think. Since you brought it on the plane (Did
you bring the thief?)

I had a plane.

20220101b Thai: pon tam ek (supplemented by 'record': repeats that I was
pon [tam] ek), wat

(the name of the police academy), my name is ÿÿitsuki

20220101c pontam egg, that's what the police chief was called.

20220101d In the old days, where shields were sold, guns and swords were
also sold, and thieves bought them (to fight back).

The police also began to carry shields, swords and guns.

Machine Translated by Google

20220101e A Japanese police officer came and tracked down (the bad guy)
and caught him. (“What made you think of Japan?”)

Did you really go to Japan?"). airplane when alive

Some traveled with There was a police with a sword only in Japan. Mom,
did you live before? I don't know if you ask me

I don't know. Mom, I don't remember Mom used to live too. I was working
with you. be in the same place

rice field. (In response to the mother's question, "Was your mother cute
before?") She was kinder than my current mother. what

I don't know if you were working. (I don't seem to know the name.)

20220103

record

(Looking at the photo of Sawai Sawaisaneyagon) Natsuki and Sawai were
Pon Ake. one

-- พลเอก ไสว ไสวแสนยากร (2447–2523)

We were captains together. (Pointing to a picture of Sawai
Sawaiseanyagon) This person (name of country)

I wasn't with you when we decided on a name. Natsuki is the year of the
ox Sawai is the year of the rat. Natsuki visits

The God who was standing was standing. Not sleeping or sitting.

20220104

It's a dog now, but it used to be an ox. Sawai Sayakon is the year of
the rat. Mr. Adwin was born on the day before his own.

Email

be. i was born on tuesday "(This year is 2022? Natsuki, are you living
in the future? Even though it was a long time ago, 2022

yeah? ' he says strangely. I noticed you were talking about the Thai
calendar, and when I showed you the numbers, it was around 2444.

Draw a line and say that it would be strange if the previous mother was
born.

20220105a I had a ticket (license) to operate a helicopter. I used a
helicopter when I was with the police. so empty army

I was told.

20220105b (said TMT and asked "What are you talking about?") In a
dangerous kind. dangerous bomb. A bomb called TMT

There is a kind name. Throw it in and it'll be awesome. Burn only there,
explode only there. explosion

Some TMTs don't. There are also non-flammable TMTs. It doesn't burn, but
it leaves a hole. fly on the road

The guy flies away. Since it is buried under (the road), there will be
holes. The strong one is "Bone"

It becomes I hated. If you kill too many people, the world will be
destroyed. But to catch a thief,

"N"

-- TNT bomb?

20220105c Cambodia is next to Thailand and thieves have escaped there. I
went there to catch him in a police car.

20220105d Thai: kupon (Temple name)

20220105e Being recruited into the military, bombs, the Air Force, etc.

20220105f I was told to join the army if I was that strong. He had 100
atomic bombs (?). atomic bomb

I had a lot of bullets. If you're that strong, I'll give you a lot.
There is a place far from Thailand

Explosion. (Looking at the map) I took a helicopter from here to here
and banged it (dropped the bomb

rice field). I don't know (which country) because I went to a lot of
places. I put it in Japan. (centre

(pointing to the Philippines) So the people who were here, the army who
were here died.

20220105g (Looking at photos of old police officers) I know this person.
I don't remember the name. (see medal

T) This mark is Mr. Adwin's mark. It was worn by Adwin. (Looking at the
police dog statue) Long ago

's police dog is really nice. Good from the beginning (no need to
train?). •• (unknown) is also good,

It's early too.

20220106

I was told that I must never forget it so that I could tell the next mom
that I was born on Tuesday.

record

20220107

Thai: diant (a statement that sounds like someone from another country)

-- เดี๊ยน?/ดิชั้น?(ดิฉัน)

record

20220112

When Natsuki was alive before, she [sic] was at war from birth. Thailand
wanted to grow up. spread out

record

I was trying That's why I was at war. Japan was an enemy at first, but
became an ally in the middle. Min

Machine Translated by Google

So, the Japanese army was called a hero hero. America was the enemy.
flag? Which country's flag is Kumon

I remembered it in the restroom. So I knew what country it was. Thailand
was attacking Asia.

20220113 They fought against Japan, but they became friends along the
way and fought alongside them. They called the Japanese soldiers heroes.

20220113

In Natsuki's previous family, her older sister was an ambulance driver.
My younger sister is a firefighter, and I chose that job because I can
meet my older sister. my brother is a cop

record

inspector. But my brother didn't join the army. I became a police
officer because I could meet Natsuki. baby is baby

Since I was born, I needed to buy things, so I had a Japanese soldier
look after my house. The Thai army was weak. so elephant

decided to use someone said Natsuki also agreed. Germany also used
elephants (India's

that? ).

20220114

Pitchaloo or Douanneun Year of the Ox, January was in my name.

-- Google translate: "Pitcharū ka douan'nun ushidoshi ka, 1 (ichi) tsuki
ga jibun no namae ni haitte ita."

-- Vishnu???

-- เดือนหนึ่ง (duean nueng) = 1st month

record

20220115

I remembered that I made a mistake in counting Thailand. Natsuki's
birthday is January 2, 2444.

-- I looked at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_lunar_calendar
In the Thai lunar calendar
https://www.myhora.com/%e0%b8%9b%e0%b8%8f%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%97%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%99/%e0%b8%9b%e0%b8%8f%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%97%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%99-%e0%b8%9e.%e0%b8%a8.2443.aspx
ขึ้น ๒ ค่ำ เดือนอ้าย(๑) (The second day of the first month) is November
23, 2443 (1900) but it is still in the rat year (ปีชวด)
https://www.myhora.com/%e0%b8%9b%e0%b8%8f%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%97%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%99/%e0%b8%9b%e0%b8%8f%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%97%e0%b8%b4%e0%b8%99-%e0%b8%9e.%e0%b8%a8.2444.aspx
The Thai traditional new year day is April 1, so "the second day of the
first month" can be April 2. April 1, 2444 (1901) starts the ox year (ปีฉลู).

Natsuki is dead

record

It was the year of the dog.

20220116

He says his name is "Pijo (or Picha)~~ Itukii" (I can't remember the
middle one).

-- The month "January" writes as 一月 or1月 (ichi-gatsu). "The month of
January" in English means 1月の月 (ichi-gatsu no tsuki).
I think his "Itukii" is "ichi-gatsu no tsuki" or his other word for
"Douanneun."
So I think he repeat his "Pitchaloo or Douanneun" word.

Email

20220116a (Looking at old police photos) This is a military and police
hat. There are three types of police hats,

The rest are military.

20220116b (Looking at old police photos) Unless you go here, you won't
know. 4 tire tracks or 6

tire track (I used to draw a picture of a track with six tires, but

found such a track). (Looking at the soldiers sitting) Japanese soldiers
help me

where I'm bald. [Next is a picture of the cenotaph, the war brought love
and bond together between the Thais

and Japanese soldiers. ]

20220116c (Old police photo, looking at weapons) This is a trap, a
gimmick. (Point to the star mark on the hat.

t) This is the police (not the military). Identify with this mark.

20220116

Andko told me to become Bong Aeek.

-- พลเอก

record a

20220116

When people die, they go underground. I'm down like a frog's egg. And
the person who wanted to be born

record b

goes up in the sky. Then choose mom. If you don't want to be born after
all, go under the ground again.

Those who chose Mama but weren't able to enter her stomach go to the sky
again.

20220117

Andoko is the 7th person. Seventh smartest person. A great person who
became the 7th.

record

20220118a

record

Germany (India?) also rode elephants. Natsuki also went to Germany. ex
mom liked germany

treasure. His skin color was black. Ah, India! I also studied Indian
language. inn with mom

I'm going to do Indians were allies of Thailand. Elephants strangle and
trample their enemies with their trunks.

20220118b

record

(Looking at pictures on the net) I know Pao Shannon. When Natsuki became
a police officer, Pao Shannon was number one. There is a police officer
who has been amazing in a year. 1st place in it. summer

-- พลตำรวจเอก เผ่า ศรียานนท์ (2453—2503) (Police General Phao Siyanon)

It also came in first place. I took a photo when I won first place, but
when I was around 30, I lost my photo of Natsuki.

I found out that It's already burned, and when I retake it, other people
say I'm cheating, so I'm sorry

Do it, that's all. Natsuki was so sad. I don't have a picture of
Natsuki! Pao Shah Non was an asshole. someone who bullies the police. I
hate it. dislike. I was always mean. (Playerworth

Look at the photo of the tape police major) This person is also a bully
of police officers. This person (Look at the picture of Pao Si Jarnon
and point. )

Machine Translated by Google

20220120

There was Mr. Adwin in the Jindai police. Jendai means "strong". thai burn

record

I forgot the sharp Thai word [meaning "mighty" in Thai ÿÿÿÿÿÿ ÿ

#

[Yìng hÿÿÿÿ ] means “jender

-- ยิ่งใหญ่ (ying yai)

sounds like 'i']. There was also Pong Eek and Roy. Most of the people in
the military were Roy.

-- พลเอก, ร้อย

20220126

record

“Before I got into my mother's stomach, someone handed me a gift in a
blue box with a ribbon attached.

I didn't have it, so I gave it to you. ”. I asked, "What is that?"

To. It disappeared when I was born," he replied.

20220130

record

(When North Korea's missile bulletin appeared on TV) Natsuki has to go
to the Self-Defense Forces to collect the one that was shot. Mi

There is a thing like an excavator that recovers if you are shot like
Cyle. It's been around for a long time. Even before Natsuki

there were. The missiles attached to the helicopter are arranged in a
circle like the shape of a flower. A gun in the middle.

20220208

Natsuki told him not to lose the police. I need the police! What do you
do when a thief comes

record

hand. Until then there were no police. Villagers were doing it instead.
Natsuki's house is made of bamboo and

A wall like a tar. There were several rooms. About five.

20220224a Thai: abin (meaning unknown at this point). made of wood, hard
and used for frying pans

rice field. A hard made one is called an abin.

20220224b It was hot, so everyone wore short sleeves. Only those with
guns wear long sleeves.

20220224c Dropped a bomb from the sky from a helicopter. (Expressing the
shape of the bomb by hand) It looks like a flower. missile strike

It's on the spot.

20220225

record

(News of Russia's invasion of Ukraine is frequent. When the sound of an
airstrike is heard) Ah, run!

It's ringing Natsuki, helicopters, airplanes, whatever. Natsuki is selfish

did not attack The other side attacked me, so I attacked because I was
killed. Natsuki swims before

I was learning I always practice in the pool, but I used to go to the
river for tests. I used to be good at swimming

But now it's different.

20220303

In the old days, bamboo houses could not be broken apart even if they
were hit with missiles or guns. as bent. Bamboo

record

The house was fine. The room was nicer. Helicopters can fly lower than
planes. so use it

green. Airplanes have to fly high.

20220308

Seeing the news of Russia's invasion of Ukraine seemed to flood my
memory, and I started making orders for the operation.

Email

Kick. The other day, on a TV program about tourist spots in Thailand, I
heard that the building was destroyed by the typhoon, and that building
was over the water due to the typhoon.

rice field. He says he ate that (a monitor lizard). I used to dig up sea
turtle eggs from the beach and eat them,

I was surprised to learn that sea turtles lay their eggs in the sand.

20220308a When Natsuki grows up, her [sic] friends become children, so
now she's [sic] living in Thailand. I forgot the name. friend

There are still two of us. (It seems that a friend from Thailand has
been reborn.)

20220308b (He tries his best to explain with gestures. Natsuki-kun has a
clear image.

It looks like it's going to be. ) in a curve, used for bridges, straight
straight, hidden on the side. hit straight

Don't let it drip. The previous airport and ship were big, so everyone
was together. police and fire department

Skew had a place to train there. So it's easy to aim. (easy to target).
so escape

I ended up in the airport. I was able to buy food and toys. Buy a toy
when you run away

run away. Buy some food and run away. You can buy it because it is easy
to escape. But there were two doors. here

And I'm going to pass another one, so if I go straight, I'll be here
again. That's why it's easy to be targeted, but

It was easy to be targeted because it was slow to get out. But there was
a toilet there, but the person in the toilet

There are two (toilets) in , this one is a normal toilet, and this one
is for escaping quickly.

A hot spring (bath?) was also connected. That's why it's easy to be
targeted, easy to escape, both. Butoo

Machine Translated by Google

You can buy sweets, there is an electric shop, and everything is there.
It's so big. There are infinite minutes. shelter too

be. But the building is hard. But it's strong against magma, strong
against volcanoes, but normally it's not like that. this

Do the same at home (current house). However, it was also used as a
shelter because it is strong against volcanoes. all together

I'm waiting, but I'm defeated by guns and missiles. If you do everything
you can do, you will lose.

If you get hit 100 times, you're already done. by the sea. There's a
straight road here that planes can fly through.

rice field. There was also a playground like an amusement park. Bigger
than the park. There's a fire station at that airport, and a police station.

be. The police and fire department were training there. It was hard with
the fire department and the police. The car was stiff. Don't lose to magma

stomach. Fire department turn at police station. There was also a
hospital. The police station also had a cell. It was about the size of a
shop.

20220308c Thai: abin (part of kite, fluent abin) (cf. 20220224a)

20220309

Email

(When I showed him the picture of the kite from Thailand that I sent
him) I started talking. Do you have abin? When asked, "This is

Kites everywhere. A kite with abin attached is a rare kite, and it's a
big kite for adults."

vinegar.

20220309 (Looking at a picture of a Thai kite) This kite does not have
an abin.

20220313 (When I told him that the kite in the picture my mother showed
me a few days ago was called "Chula kite") Adult kites are called fraf.

As I said before, this one is fraf and the smaller one is churaf. There
was Curaf and fraf, but the meaning of their separation is

do not have. If it's not written, it doesn't make sense unless the names
are different. (?) I bought it by mistake, but the money

I haven't put it out yet. We broke up because I made a mistake. Almost
same size. (?)

20220323a Everyone called me gao (I don't know what it means, but it's a
nickname)

20220323b I noticed everyone called me gao

20220323c The military shootout, the war, how I used to be rich, etc. I
was born in the year of the ox. three 4s,

0 was born in one year. The day of the week is Tuesday (?) The god I was
visiting was standing (not sleeping, sitting

not even). The story of an old mobile phone (camera?)

20220329

Email

“In Thailand, if you have a baby, you should get a checkup if you have a
small baby.

I have to go to a big hospital! ’ says. My grandmother, who lives in an
old private house, wants to surprise Natsuki.

When I told him that the toilet used to be a botton toilet in the past,
he said, "I know, I know!

It's going to be filled up here! It's deep. That's why~ There is a bar
in front so that children don't fall.

Runen! Natsuki was scared, too." Conversely, she surprised her
grandmother. Mother visits tourist spots in Thailand

When I showed him a photo of the pot on the web page I was introducing,
he said, "It was excavated."

Talk (I checked it out and it was true). "I know how to fly a
helicopter, but I want to fly a helicopter," he says.

20220409

In addition to the explanation in the video below, something like a
license is called a "ticket." (formerly known as

Email

Maybe. ) I don't understand Thai, but what about numbers and words with
good and bad meanings?

Show your understanding.

0220409a (See image of Roy Crichton festival) Festival of the (dead) man
in the sky. apart from God. god is on the island

be.

--notes: Loy Krathong is a Thai festival celebrated annually throughout
Thailand and in nearby countries with significant South Western Tai
cultures. Wikipedia.

20220409b (Looking at the image of the Roy Crichton Festival) After I
die, I can't (?) This is the river that leads to the sea,

If you let it flow, you will reach an island somewhere. There is a place
where gods gather. A festival for that.

20220409c There was a delicious corn shop, and it was named corn-chan.
It never changes(?)

--note: "Corn shop named Corn" looks like it is unrelated to Thailand.
But what location is called "Corn Chan"?

Khlong Chan (Khlong Jan) (Bang Kapi, Bangkok)
Khon San (Chaiyaphum)
Khlong San (Bangkok)
Khlong Sam (Khlong Luang, Pathum Thani)
Khon Sawan (Chaiyaphum)
Nakhon Sawan province
Khao San road
Khao San (Ban Phue, Udon Thani)
Khlong Dan (Bang Bo, Samut Prakan)
Khlong Chanak (Mueang Surat Thani)
Khlong Chanuan (Wiang Sa, Surat Thani)
Khan Chong (Wat Bot, Phitsanulok)
Khlong Sam Wa (Bangkok)
Khlong Sam Prawet (Lat Krabang, Bangkok)
Khlong Chak Phra (Taling Chan, Bangkok)
Chom Sawan (Jom Sawan) (Mae Chan, Chiang Rai)
Khon Kaen province
Khong Chai (Kalasin)
etc.
See also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tambon_in_Thailand_(K)
More possible place names
Corns (sticky corns) at Nong Bua subdistrict, Ban Fang district, Khon Kaen?

20220409d I may have lived in Olas (Laos?) before. When I grew up, I
moved to Thailand. mom likes thailand

because it was I liked the shop called Corn-chan. moved into town. I
forget the name of the city.

20220409e A person (soul) who catches something launched into the sky
can be reborn. i caught

I was born because of it.

Machine Translated by Google

20220414

record

(Look at the pictures of Thai festivals) A building that stands in a
grave for the dead. Don't let bad things happen

festival. There is a place where gods are gathering, which leads to the
sea when it is washed away. It is difficult to discover where God lives.
Daka

They are discharged into rivers leading to the sea. (In another photo)
Festival of the one in the sky. who died by launching fire into the sky

festival. God and the dead are separate. If you catch the fire that
launched into the sky, you will be reborn

I can.

20220509a There is a fish called "Tai" in Thailand.

-- notes: No. Japan has fish called "Tai Fish". I think there is no "Tai
Fish" in Thailand.

20220509b Humans are reborn as humans. A fish can be born into a human,
but it's difficult. let the machine pass your soul

I can't Cut the fish, remove the soul, and put it in the machine. Then
you will be born as a human being

Become a capable soul.

20220509c

Look at the picture book and talk about the fish you know in detail.
About edible fish, non-edible fish, and how to eat fish

I will talk about it in detail. (Even though I live in a prefecture
without a sea and have never been to the sea, I am very interested in
fish and work hard.

speak to )

20220530

When my grandfather saw the pot of kamameshi and said, ``I used to cook
rice over a fire like this,'' he said, ``That's all I know.

Email

Listen to the story with a face like When I heard the story later, he
said, “I ate like I was camping.

That's why I don't sleep in a tent, but I eat like a bonfire every day.
put it in the bamboo

The bath was also made of bamboo. Make your own or buy. You can take a
bath by connecting bamboo. However,

It breaks quickly. It's not that expensive, so I can buy it again soon,
but it doesn't last long.

20220530 Connect bamboo into a circle and put rice in it to cook. There
was something that connected bamboo to bamboo.

20220604

There were two ways of cooking rice. I used the water from the pond when
I packed the bamboo. (I am losing my memory

Email

It seems that he is aware of) Mikan-gumi (2-year-old class), I
remembered a lot when I was younger. (mama

ni) I've been thinking about whether to say it or not, and I've reached
the middle of the year. memories above the clouds

clearer. The memories that lived before become even more faint. When I
went above the clouds, I had almost no memory of my previous life.

Become. (Now) I can only remember a little bit before I died. When you
die, you become invisible for a while.

I can wander around, so if my mother gave birth to Natsuki at that time,
she would be born with a lot of memories.

Can you get it? 'Cause I've gone above the clouds I mean, mama, when the
next baby is born

I said I was born in Thailand, but I ended up in the countryside (?).
It's different from what you said. (mother

His parents lived in the same town even in his past lives, and the
police uniforms of people from Natsuki's past lives were collected at a
cleaning shop.

It is said that he was going in and out of the station to collect. Clean
the place where you don't have to clean that place

He is the one who does it. ) (Written in response to ``20220530's email
and video'' about ``cooking rice in bamboo''

A video entitled Thai Street Vendor Sticky Rice in Bamboo sent by

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwJ0LTeZlSA) with great interest for 30
minutes to an hour. )

20220707

Email

(Draw a picture of a past life laundry lady [current mother]) An apron
with metal fittings on the back

I used to wear an apron, but it's different from the apron I wear now.
He wore sandals on his feet. hair in the middle

(My mother has never grown my hair out since Natsuki was born). (draw a
picture of the building)

9) The building where the captains gathered when the country's name was
decided to be "Thailand". There is a ladder outside to go to the rooftop

There was a space on the right side where the helicopter could stop.

20220716

Email

His past birth date was January 2, 2444 (AD 1901, Meiji 34). A little
more mouse

It was (year). (cf. 20220104 email)

Machine Translated by Google

20220730a Looking for a person who wants to be born, enter the stomach
quickly. (I forgot the details) Everyone looking for a mom

do. I also searched for my current mom. Look through the window from
above the sky. I'm watching when you're out to choose

was neither late nor early. If you choose the same mom, first come first
served. 5 people competed.

20220730b After the war was over, I went back to work as a police
officer and went to catch [a thief] in a police boat, and he fell into
the river.

died. Other police officers were present at the time of his death. (He
doesn't seem to know why he fell.) It was noon. death

After that, go down (below the ground) at first, and if you stay there
for a long time, go above the clouds.

20220926

It's summer in Thailand. I remember that. I don't remember if there was
a winter. don't know. summer

record

I used to be a police officer, so I used to go to the river to help
people. Some people were in danger. under the bridge

N... Get off the bridge and enter! Is it dangerous? You can enter naked
and wearing only a swimsuit! help that person

I remember summer because I used to go to school. Some people went to
the pool at night. I went to catch him.

20221008

In my past life, my mom wore an apron at the dry cleaners. He wore
sandals on his feet. police officer

Email

I was piloting a helicopter. He was called Ponake (?) and was called
"Gao", which is not his real name.

20221008a I almost forgot about Thailand in the sky. I totally forgot
about Thailand.

20221008b (Looking at the picture of rice on bamboo net in Thailand)
Daddy used to be here. It takes time to stuff bamboo

So when you don't have time, go here.

20221008c (In a past life) Mom was cleaning and wore clothes that she
didn't mind getting dirty. mama is the city of thailand

Said he wanted to live in I liked the city, but my mother in a past life
decided to move to the countryside.

20221009

I am afraid of the river. I wish the river was small, but I don't like
big rivers. Unwilling to go. Died in the river! I hate the sea

Email

Hey, is sea water salty? That's no good. I want to go to the beach (I've
been to the sea

not).

20221106

Large creatures like giraffes and elephants are few in number, so they
have to be born quickly. lived before

record

Sometimes there were a lot of ants and spiders. There weren't many
centipedes. Centipedes don't come out when it's too hot

reactor? There were a few, but not many. I feel warm all the time. There
was summer, but there was winter

I don't remember if it was. I think I wore half sleeves all the time.

20221224

I was told to be born early by someone like an old man in the sky. That
person is a ghost just like everyone else.

record a

A person who has the shape of a ke (soul), but is always above the sky.
(I) was told to start over, but what

I'm going to redo it. It's like being born again. Why are you doing this?

20221224

The war started with large countries, then spread to medium and small
countries. Because big countries quit war

record b

War is over.

Acknowledgments This study has been approved by the ethics review
committee of Chubu University

(approval number 20220002, "Survey on the actual situation of children
who talk about prenatal

memories"). We would like to thank Tsutomu Itakura, Kiat Chanyavilas,
James Matlock, Usa Wongsangkul,

and especially Natsuki and his mother, Aya, for their cooperation.