More true tickling stories.

pur...@webtv.net

Jan 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/23/99
Hello, everyone. I agree with what Darknight said, our group is doing
very well ! But we can always use more contributions. So how posting
some of your favorite TK experiences? I know I'd like to hear from
everyone ouy there on this myself. I'll post another of my adventures
here to get things going. Hope you all like it. Please LMK what you
think.

These stories are mostly accounts of tickling incidents I've had with
friends over the years. Nothing earth shattering, and certainly not the
"stocks & bonds" variety of tickling many of you prefer. But I enjoyed
them none the less.

TICKLE TALK

One evening a few years ago I found myself at the apartment of a friend
named Charlotte. A few of us had spent the day running around and had
decided to crash at Charlotte's for the evening. It ended up being just
Charlotte, her friend and workmate Sherry, my buddy Joe, and myself.

We were just hanging out, talking and watching TV in Charlotte's living
room. Charlotte and Sherry were on the couch, with us guys on the floor
in front of them. As the 4 of us sat there watching tv I noticed
Charlotte beginning to use Joe as a footrest. He was lying on his side
in the floor, and she began to prop her bare feet up on his back and
side. He shrugged her off a few times, and then she began to playfully
poke his ribs with her toes. Joe pushed her foot away with his arm a
couple of times, but she persisted, so he rolled onto his back and began
to try and tickle both her feet while she tried to poke him in the
stomach. I watched with great interest as they played this little game.
They both laughed and squirmed and he tussled with her feet.
Unfortunately Joe was an obsessive fingernail chewer, so he didn.t have
much weaponry for foot tickling. But Charlotte was sensitive, so after a
fairly brief struggle she pulled her feet away and tucked them under
her. I was disappointed by such a brief tickle from such a good
oppurtunity, but I wouldn't be disappointed long.

As I sat there and wondered why they didn't get in a more involved
tickle contest ( I figured it was because they didn't know each other
well, I'd recently introduced them) I noticed Sherry whispering
something to Charlotte. They were behind me on the couch so I couldn't
see much, but I figured Sherry was up to something. I saw both girls
smiling and giggling to each other in agreement, then they both dove off
the couch directly on top of me!

I now found myself smothered under two furiously tickling females. I
should have seen it coming from Sherry, she was a longtime family friend
of mine, and a dyed in the wool tickle lover. She wasn't satisfied
either with the brief tickling, so she had decided to take matters into
her own hands; literally. Now I was at the bottom of this pile,
suffering the consequences.

I had always been, either fortunately or unfortunately, depending on
your outlook, one of Sherry's favorite tickle targets. And she one of
mine. She had a habit though of recruiting reinforcements, as she was
doing now. Sherry was a small girl, barely 5 feet, but one of three
sisters who were always ganging up on me as kids. They loved this
because they were small, and younger than me, and I am quite large. But
with strength of numbers they could absolutely tickle me to death
whenever they wanted. I usually got no help from others either, they all
thought it was cute. So now Sherry had recruited Charlotte, and I was
getting it again. I fought valiantly, but as they say, four hands are
better than two. This was clearly a battle I was going to lose if Joe
didn't help me.

But Joe seemed in no hurry to rush to my aid. He sat there and watched
for what seemed an eternity, but was probably only 2 or 3 minutes. (Why
is it guys are so slow to come to each others aid? LOL) Finally Joe
charged in, grabbing one of the girls and making it 1 on 1. With that us
guys began to throw our weight around, and got the girls but good. I
wasn't worried about Sherry, she liked recieving as well as giving. And
Charlotte seemed to be okay too, so we just tickled them breathless. We
took our time, checking for all the best spots, and even switched girls
a couple times. They fought back, but we had the advantage. And we were
taking it.

When we were all good and out of breath we finally stopped, and I
thought that was that. But at this point the girls began poking and
scratching at each other. After a brief little bout they stopped, but
then Sherry reached out and tickled Charlotte's exposed foot. Charlotte
gasped and pulled her foot instantly to safety. Sherry then poutingly
said "oh you baby" to Charlotte. Instantly catching her drift I said,
"yeah she can't take it, such a wimp". Charlotte denied this charge
immediately, and began recounting tales of merciless childhood tickles
inflicted on her by her older siblings. "I've been tickled lots worse
than what you guys did", she said with some pride.

"Oh you"re tough" Sherry teased her, and with that simply grabbed
Charlotte's ankle and pulled it to her. "Now don't move tough girl",
Sherry said, and began to slowly tickle Charlotte's foot with her
fingernails. Charlotte winced and giggled, but held firm for about 20
seconds before she began to struggle for freedom. She pulled her foot
free and shivered. "That drives me crazy", she said, laughing.

Then Joe quickly grabbed Sherry's knee and squeezed firmly. Sherry
squealed loudly and instantly tried to free her leg. She broke his grip
in a few seconds and Joe said "well, it seems she's tougher than you".
"My dad does that to me all the time, I can't take that", Sherry
explained.

With that we all began relating tickling stories we'd had, complete with
demonstrations. This "tickle talk" must have gone on for about half an
hour, with all of us telling of tickles we had given and received, with
lots of testing for tickle spots thrown in. Their was a lot of "hold
still", "no, don't move, let me do it", that kind of thing. Finally we
decided we were hungry, and the tickling for the night stopped. But we
all shared many little tickling encounters after that , and I even got
an oppurtunity to gain my revenge on Sherry with the help of her
friends.

But that's another story.

Comments and questions welcome.

edward villegas

Jan 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/24/99
Yet another valiant effort to try to squeeze some true stories out of
the people in this group!Come on guys, let's hear about the ticklish
flrt in high school,or your first girlfriend's feet or your
babysitters,sisters,cousins,etc...........Tickling is NOT that uncommon
people! I started a thread last year on the other ng stating I would
post ALL of my tickling experiences that I could recall from age 15 and
up if I could get JUST ONE person to match me story for story.I got at
leaast 10 replies eagerly agreeing to match me! However much to my
dismay only ONE person matched ONE of my stories ( and it wasn't even a
very good story!) I went on to post 18 of my most memorable tickling
experiences over the next 6 months.People either lost interest or
started taking the stories for granted.This was frustrating because I
put a lot of time into writing each story,I had to really rack my brain
to recall the details and stuff.I would spend up to two hours sometimes
on one story and get not so much as a "Hey, nice story" or "Thanks I
really enjoyed that", now I know that just because no one responded that
doesn't mean no one enjoyed them,but it is nice to hear some
encouragement you know?I mean, call me an idealist but think how great
these ng's would be if we got as many responses to this thread as we do
for something like "who's your favorite tickle victim?"which has been
asked more frequently than any other question,yet people never tire of
answering that mindless rhetoric!
So, once again I will repost some of my true stories. For every one
PURVIS posts I will post one as well.If you enjoy the stories do us all
a favor and FOLLOW SUIT! Thank you!
The following event is a brief but intense tickling I
witnessed while working at a local college.I worked in the kitchen and
was in charge of shipping and recieving all the food for this
college.Anyway one of the foodsevice managers was a very pretty black
lady named Jackie.One day I was walkingthruogh the kitchen and I heard
some playful laughter around the corner.I turned the corner and saw Ryan
the soux chef tickling Jackie's ribs FURIOUSLY!It was a shocking sight
because while both of these people were very nice, and had great sense
of humor they weren't real pysical or playful personalities.At first she
was yelping and jumping but he then got her in a "bearhug" type hold
from behind and locked his hands on her ribs and really dug in! Jackie's
laughter became silent and breathless witha contorted look of
laughter/agony on her face and shook her head violently.She looked like
she was locked into the much talked about "paralyisis" that seems to
grip some ticklees,even though she was shaking her head thae rest of her
body seemed to go limp and she fell to her knees. She then seemed to
notice me standing there and silently mouthed the words "Heee's
tickliiing meeeeeee". Finally she caught a big gulp of air and let out a
scream forcing him to stop.She just stayed there on her knees in the
middle of the kitchen catching her breath saying "I'm so ticklish" over
and over.I was shell shocked! Ryan then started to call her "ticklish
Jackie Bean" (not her real last name) I heard him refer to her as that
once more but I never saw ticklish Jackie get it again.The whole thing
only lasted less than a minute but the tickling was absolutly RUTHLESS!
Hope you enjoyed it
Ed

Jollyt...@hotmail.com

Jan 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/24/99
Thanks, Ed! I sure enjoyed that tickling recollection. Here's a brief one I
remember from college:

I was walking across the large grassy "quad" at my univerisity one day
between classes when I heard hysterical female laughter from somewhere among
the trees and shrubbery. I looked around eagerly to identify where it was
coming from. The laughter seemed to have that "tickle quality" if you know
what I mean! I quickly found the source. Some little distance away I saw a
guy furiously tickling a girl laying on a bench. As well as I remember, he
was tickling her ribs and laughing himself. He kept saying, "Give me one
good reason I should stop tickling you! One good reason!" Of course, the
girl couldn't give a good reason, or any reason at all -- she was laughing
too much!

--Jollytickler

In article <20920-36...@newsd-162.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

> Hope you enjoyed it
> Ed

pur...@webtv.net

Jan 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/24/99
Thanks a lot Ed for the encouragement. If anyone else enjoys these
stories let us know.

So Ed, you think you can match me story for story? Bring it on my
friend, you're still down one. And it seems we're counting events we
just witnessed and didn't participate in, huh? LOL. Seriously Ed, thanks
for the story, am looking forward to hearing more from you, or anyone
else who cares to contribute.

tx...@webtv.net

Jan 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/24/99
Great stories Purvis and Ed!! Maybe we can get something going besides
just pictures (dont get me wrong , I enjoy the pictures as much as
anyone but i want to hear some true life stuff no matter how minor you
might feel it is-DK, Sexi, Daddy, Doug, etc.) I totally agree with you
Ed. Ive racked my brains trying to remember details from years ago and
sometimes i dont even know if anybody has read it! Ive tried to get
others to post their experiences on here but there doesnt seem to be
much interest, so I went back to the other group where there seems to be
more interest in experiences. This is not meant as a shot at anybody, if
anyone takes it that way I apologize. Comments or e-mail are welcome.
Now onto the good stuff.

Night of the Living Tickle!
(Non-FictionTk-M,F)

Greetings from Texas!! This experience happened way back in the early
80's at an all night party called a lock in. It was at my church which
had a good size youth group that ranged in age from jr. high up thru
college. I was a jr. at the time and I was just coming into my own as a
tickler. At this party we pretty much spent the night eating, watching
movies, playing games, flirting and in my case, tickling. As the night
wore on , the shoes started coming off, so needless to say there was
ample opportunity for some good tickling action. The first tickle
occured when I spied 3 girls that I went to school with sitting on top
of a table with their backs to the wall and their legs straight out in
front of them. Wanda was on the left , Melanie was in the middle and I
cant remember the third girls name, but they were all hispanic girls and
were all fairly attractive as well. Melanie was playing some kind of
hand held game and the other girls were watching intently. Me and my
best friend ambled over to do some flirting and we walked right up in
front of them where there feet were right there for the taking. I was
standing in front of Wanda and Melanie and my buddy was in front of
Melanie and the other girl. Oddly enough he started tickling first
trying to distract Mel as she played her game. She was fairly ticklish
as she laughed and alternated her feet back and forth trying to play her
game. Anyway that gave me the push I needed to start tickling and I used
both hands one on Melanie and the other on Wanda, he did the same with
Melanie and the other girl. Wanda was especially ticklish, she squealed
as I tickled her foot with my left hand and I could feel her soles
wrinkle up thru her socks and Melanie was getting it the worst of the
three as both of us tickled her. The third girl im not sure about but im
guessing she was fairly ticklish also ,since they jumped up off the
table at the same time to stop the tickle attack. It was short but sweet
fun, to start off the tickling portion of the evening (lol). Since i had
the tickle bug, it was time to go out on the hunt for another victim
(would that make it a bug hunt? Just asking.) I spotted my next victim
at another table playing Monopoly. Her name was Kelly and she was also a
classmate of mine at school. I had a mild crush on her at the time as i
did with just about any girl with a heartbeat (lol). She was a white
girl with dark brown hair (yyeesss!!) cut short and kind of curly and
she had a contagious laugh. She was sitting in a folding chair with her
feet slipped up and over the bar on the bottom of the chair which
conveniently held them in place. She had on some blue and white striped
socks. I went over and knelt beside and started talking to her as she
played, the usual teasing and flirting. Finally, I made my move and ran
my fingers down the sole of her left foot which immediately twitched and
twisted and she let out her glorious laugh. I told her I loved that
laugh that I just had to hear it some more and started tickling her foot
again ,I couldnt reach the right one yet, and she started laughing some
more. The others at the table werent yet sure what was going on, they
thought I was telling her dirty jokes or something. She finally shifted
her other foot over to try and cover up and I tickled it also for a
couple of seconds until she stood up to stop it. Drats ,foiled again!!
By this time she was really laughing loud and everybody wanted to be let
in on the joke. She said there was no joke, that I was tickling her feet
and it was driving her crazy(in agood way- lol) I kept looking for
another opportunity at these feet all night but she was to wise for me.
The third tickle was a very brief encounter with yet another high
shool classmate (we graduated together). Her name was Julie and she was
another dark haired beauty. She was just sitting in a chair with her
legs crossed watching the happenings. Of course she had her shoes off
and she was wearing some multi colored socks. What caught my eye was her
dangling foot, hanging there, twisting back and forth as she clenched
and unclenched her toes. Ive always had a weakness for this. I walked
straight over to her and just said "Hey Julie what are you doing" as I
bent down and ran my fingers along the sole of her foot. Now Julie has a
sexy husky voice (ala Demi) but when I tickled her it went up an octave
or 2 as she yelped-squealed-laughed. She shot up out of her chair like a
scared cat and said dont do that. She was obviously very ticklish and
her sister confirmed as much when she told me to tickle her sides with a
laugh. Her sister said whenever she wants something she would just
wiggle her fingers in a menacingly tickling way and Julie would readily
comply. I told her i would have to remember that much to Julies dismay.
Looking back I would have loved to tickle these feet for more than a
couple of seconds because they were rather lovely in my opinion ( long
and slender w/ long toes, and very flexible, and most importantly very
ticklish) The last and for me the best tickle of the night
was with a very pretty dirty blonde, very petite, very snobby and as it
turned out very ticklish on her feet. She also had short hair and was
very much the sun queen with the darkest tan I had seen at that time. I
ran into her one day at a store, she was barefooted and they were very
tan and creamy white on the soles. Lovely feet ,they were. Oddly enough
she has a twin sister. For the life of me I cant remember either one of
their names though. When I say snobby I dont mean that she was a total
horse's patooty (lol-how do you like that word), she just had that aire
about her that she is beautiful and therefore above you. I dont think
she was particularly vicious or mean about it. Anyway she was sitting on
her legs beneath her with her feet hanging off the back of the chair
there for the taking or should I say tickling. Once again I walked over
under the pretense of talking to do some tickling. I did the usual
flirting bit, talking to her as she was doing whatever at one of the
tables. She was wearing white ankle socks made of a very thin material.
I finished talking to her, didnt take long since she was being fairly
aloof and didnt want someone as low as myself wasting her time-lol. I
stood up to walk off and got behind her chair and wedged my foot against
it so she couldnt push it back to get out.Then I proceeded to reach down
and tickle her sock clad, perfectly shaped feet. She was very ticklish
as her toes started wiggling as I used both hands on both feet. She
tried to stop me but there was nothing she could do but laugh. She
couldnt get out of the chair because she was wedged in up under the
table and she couldnt reach her feet because my hands were in the way
and no matter how hard she tried she couldnt stop me. She had a lovely
laugh, very giggly. I tickled her soles for a good 30 seconds before I
had mercy on her.When I stopped her whole attitude changed with me. I
dont know why but after this she was very friendly towards me. I guess I
broke through some kind of barrier she had.
All in all ,it was a very successful evening and morning tickling
wise. Nowadays, being a sorry old adult the opportunities just arent
there enough-lol. Thats all for now. E-mails are welcome and wanted.
Until next time, may God
bless you!!!!!
txtk

DARKKNIGHT

Jan 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/25/99

I see someone turned the Darksignal on!

O.k., my past tickle experiences are not grand but to me
tickle times I won't ever forget.

I'm gonna start with my first real tickle experience.

I was in 4th grade, in a Catholic school, in Chicago.
Most of the school was of ethnic culture, we only had 2
blondes in my grade. I had a crush on Angie, a blue-eyed cute
angel.

At this point in my life, I definitely knew I loved to tickle
girl's feet, why? I don't know but I would get a rush and
tingle in my stomach when I thought of tickling or tickled
some feet.

One day during "play time" in the gym, I saw Angie sitting by
a row of metal chairs. There were a few rows of metal chairs
on carts, used for assemblies. I went over and was talking to
her.

She wanted to play some form of Hide 'n' Seek with the other
kids. Me and Angie hide behind the rows of chairs. We had a
tunnel going into the back side of the gym wall. We get there
and just sit. I can't recall but she started making fun of me.
She had her feet next to me.
I pulled off her boot and locked her leg between a chair and
me.
I started stroking her sole softly and her face froze, I sped
up my fingers and she started laughing hysterically! She was
trying to pull away but I had her wedged. I was in heaven, she
was my first ticklee victim!!

She was laughing so hard, that she could not say stop or
scream, she tried! I must have tickled her foot for a good 7
minutes. She was turning red and I stopped. She quickly put on
her boot and hit me till I ran out of our tunnel.

From that day on, I knew tickling was something fun and
special for me.
I never got to tickle her again. In 7th grade her parents
moved out of town. She'll always be my first memory.

Well, this was brief but I'll have other tickle moments to
share later.
I know I don't have any real great ones but I will. Hearing
all your stories gives me great courage to go out their and
get me some tickling!

Great stories guys

Darkknight
What does not kill you, makes you stronger....

tx...@webtv.net

Jan 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/25/99
Hey DK !! Thanks for the story, my friend. Very enjoyable to read, and
as far as great experiences go, your first one seemed pretty great to
me. People in both groups seem to think that tickling has to be some
long drawn out torturous process to be interesting. I myself dont have a
dungeon to strap my girlfriend of the month into-lol- and I dont plan on
having one installed either. Like ive stated before i prefer reading
about the real thing instead of the fictional ( I do enjoy fiction
also). As always the Darknight comes thru again!!!! God bless !!!!!
txtk

edward villegas

Jan 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/25/99
Great story DK1! I too prefer real non fiction to elaborate fantasy.
Let's hear some more!

Ed