Re: Health care worker - The Unvaccinated were the smart ones. 3 min vid

Malte Runz

Aug 4, 2022, 8:44:27 PM8/4/22
On Wed, 3 Aug 2022 23:10:33 +1000, "Andrew W" <sp...@defense.com>
wrote:

>Health care worker: "The Unvaccinated were the smart ones…" (3 min)
>
>https://www.brighteon.com/e615cd0f-50e4-4c60-9b65-f7f1b5906ea1

"I've been hurt by the Pfizer vaccine. I have CIDP, Chronic
Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy. It has changed my life
completely. If I had to do it all over again I would have never got
the vaccine."

She is making the claim that the Pfizer vaccine caused her to develop
CIDP. I don't doubt that she has CIDP and that she got it after she
was vaccinated, but a causal relation between the two has not been
established.

I'm going to link to some relevant papers and studies, and you will
dismiss all of it as 'Big Deep State Elite MSM anti truth propaganda',
and therefore you don't even need to look at any of it at all. So be
it.

https://tinyurl.com/bdfsch8r
***
History, Diagnosis, and Management of
Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating
Polyradiculoneuropathy

Abstract
Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyradiculoneuropathy (CIDP) is
probably the best recognized
progressive immune-mediated peripheral neuropathy.
HISTORY OF CIDP
Acquired hypertrophic neuropathies have been
recognized for many years, and Austin1
described cases of probable CIDP in 1958 by
recognizing a fluctuating motor-predominant
neuropathy that produced severe weakness
that would either improve spontaneously or
***

***
Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy Post-mRNA-1273
Vaccination

Abstract
Massive efforts are being made to develop coronavirus disease 2019
(COVID-19) vaccines at an unprecedented rate. The vaccinations'
adverse impact profile, on the other hand, has not been well
established. Neurological complications are increasingly reported as a
result of these vaccines. One such complication identified is
immune-mediated inflammatory polyneuropathy, which affects peripheral
nerves and neurons. We report a case of chronic inflammatory
demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) post-mRNA-1273 (Moderna) COVID-19
vaccine.
Conclusions
Our observations, combined with those of earlier case reports,
indicate that COVID-19 vaccinations may be associated with
inflammatory neuropathies. Awareness of this uncommon but possible
adverse effect is critical for prompt diagnosis and treatment. The
occurrence of CIDP described in this case coincided with the Moderna
COVID-19 vaccine. More research is needed to determine whether our
patient's clinical presentation was just a coincidence or if there is
a cause-and-effect relationship. This is the first reported case of
CIDP, which developed post-mRNA-1273 (Moderna) vaccination outside of
very few reports in VAERS. At this point, the true link between this
case and COVID-19 vaccination remains uncertain. Further work will be
required in the future to ascertain a true association between
COVID-19 vaccinations and CIDP rather than a mere coincidental
finding. When comparing the incidence of CIDP following vaccination to
the incidence of CIDP occurring spontaneously, large observational
studies will be required to establish a causal relationship. As we
learn more about the long-term consequences of COVID-19 vaccines,
adding any such information to clinical databases and research is
incredibly valuable.
***

--
Malte Runz