Re: OT - tragedy

Snag

Jul 10, 2022, 5:28:33 PM7/10/22
On 7/10/2022 3:06 PM, John wrote:
> Off-topic troll...

You low-life whale shit eating dick-breath piece of fuck . You jump
in Frank's shit , then turn around and add groups AND change the
followup to ! Frank is well known here , you on the other hand are
unknown and probably a leftist shill commie loving pedophile .
BTW I thought the linked image was fuckin' hilarious .
--
Snag
“Free speech is my right to say what you don’t

Frank

Jul 10, 2022, 7:52:32 PM7/10/22
On 7/10/2022 7:12 PM, Edward's Mother wrote:
> Edward Hernandez, the Astraweb nym-shifting forger is trolling off-topic
> and other posts with someone else's ID, then replies to its post, strangely,
> as if it were replying to someone else.
>
> See also...
> Edward H. <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
> Edward Hernandez <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
> Peter Weiner <dtgamer99 gmail.com>
> John Doe <always.look message.header> (Astraweb, Aioe.org)
> Judge Dredd <alway...@post.header> (Astraweb)
> John <lo...@post.header> (Astraweb)

Wondered who this jerk was even cross posting to groups I did not post in.

Jul 11, 2022, 10:08:27 PM7/11/22
On 7/11/22 12:37, Judge Dredd wrote:
> Off-topic troll...

Thank you for helping me update my kill file

:-)