flnews gnus

Wolfgang Bauer

Aug 20, 2021, 7:22:19 AM8/20/21
Servus.

mal schauen

Freundliche Grüße
Wolfgang
--
Die Frauen verlangen Unmögliches:
Man soll ihr Alter vergessen,
aber sich immer an ihren Geburtstag erinnern.

saulter

Sep 4, 2022, 12:34:42 AM9/4/22

oreese

babble

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/fox-host-exasperated-after-repeatedly-asking-trump-what-specifically-he-would-do-to-support-ukraine/

"Well what I would do, is I would, we would, we have tremendous military
capability
and what we can do without planes, to be honest with you, without
44-year-old jets,
what we can do is enormous, and we should be doing it and we should be helping
them to survive and they’re doing an amazing job."

https://www.politicususa.com/2022/03/10/trump-goes-on-deranged-rant-about-windmills-when-asked-about-ukraine.html

Trump Goes On Deranged Rant About Windmills When Asked About Ukraine
Trump went off on a tangent about windmills and how they don’t work when
asked about Ukraine.

After claiming that Putin loves Ukraine, Trump went back to one of his
favorite
topics windmills.

The failed former president said, “We are playing right into their hands.
Green
energy. The windmills. They don’t work. They’re too expensive. They kill the
birds. They ruin your landscapes, yet the environmentalists love the
windmills,
but I’ve been preaching this for years. The windmills and I had them way
down,
but the windmills are the most expensive energy you can have, and they don’t
work, and by the way, they last a period of ten years, and by the time
they start
rusting and rotting all over the place, nobody ever takes them down. They
just
go on to the next piece of prairie or land, and they destroy that.”

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/26/politics/donald-trump-2020-election-routers/index.html

"The county has, for whatever reason, also refused to produce the network
routers.
We want the routers, Sonny, Wendy, we got to get those routers, please.
The routers.
Come on, Kelly, we can get those routers. Those routers. You know what?
We're so
beyond the routers, there's so many fraudulent votes without the routers.
But if you
got those routers, what that will show, and they don't want to give up the
routers.
They don't want to give them. They are fighting like hell. Why are these
commissioners fighting not to give the routers?"

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-vice-president-pence-members-coronavirus-task-force-press-briefing-21/

I mean, you know, he started off as a helicopter pilot. They called him
“Chopper.”
His name was “Chopper.” He was a great helicopter pilot. It’s a
tremendous skill.
I know a lot about helicopters. And then he went to F-16s or F-18s, and
he was
a tremendous pilot. And then — he’s very smart. He studied nuclear
energy and
he was fantastic — and very few people have the aptitude, they have the
mentality
to do that. Nuclear energy is very complex. Very — it’s very hard. Very few
people can do it. And he did it well.

And then he became the captain of a nuclear ship. Right? He became — of
a — a
replacement costs — if you look at replacement costs: $18 billion of
replacement
cost. Right? So he’s got — on a replacement-cost basis, an $18 billion ship.
You know, the President Gerald Ford — very expensive. That’s, you know, the
nearest thing I can think of. But they’re spending money on that one like
nobody’s ever seen.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-tour-centers-disease-control-prevention-atlanta-ga/

THE PRESIDENT: And, by the way, NIH, what they’ve done — I spent time over
there — and I like this stuff.

You know, my uncle was a great person. He was at MIT. He taught at MIT for,
I think, like a record number of years. He was a great super genius. Dr.
John Trump.

I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand
it. Every one of these doctors said, “How do you know so much about this?”
Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of
running for President.

But you know what? What they’ve done is very incredible. I understand that
whole world. I love that world. I really do. I love that world. And they
should be given tremendous credit. And the whole world is relying on us.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-mueller-report-oranges-wind-farms-noise-cancer-a8852111.html

“I hope they now go and take a look at the oranges, the oranges of the
investigation, the beginnings of that investigation,” Mr Trump said.

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/news/a52321/donald-trump-heroes/

The latest spelunk into the mind of the president-elect is an interview
with The Times of London in which he was asked about the concept of
heroes. The answer is, well, fascinating.

Well, I don't like heroes, I don't like the concept of heroes, the concept
of heroes is never great, but certainly you can respect certain people and
certainly there are certain people — but I've learnt a lot from my father
— my father was a builder in Brooklyn and Queens — he did houses and
housing and I learnt a lot about negotiation from my father — although I
also think negotiation is a natural trait, I don't think you can, you
either have it or you don't, you get better at it but basically, the
people that I know who are great negotiators or great salesmen or great
politicians, it's very natural, very natural . . . I got a letter from
somebody,
their congressman, they said what you've done is amazing because
you were never a politician and you beat all the politicians. He said they
added it up — when I was three months into the campaign, they added it up
— I had three months of experience and the 17 guys I was running against,
the Republicans, had 236 years – ya know when you add 20 years and 30
years — so I was three months they were 236 years — so it's sort of a
funny article but I believe it's like hitting a baseball or being a good
golfer — natural ability, to me, is much more important to me than
experience and experience is a great thing — I think it's a great thing —
but I learnt a lot from my father in terms of leadership.

<https://www.latimes.com/opinion/op-ed/la-oe-mcmanus-trump-commander-chief-test-20160928-snap-story.html>

“I have a son. He's 10 years old. He has
computers. He is so good with these computers, it's
unbelievable. The security aspect of cyber is very,
very tough. And maybe it's hardly doable. But I will
say we are not doing the job we should be doing.”

https://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/donald-trump-has-no-idea-what-americas-nuclear-triad-is-1748283463

Donald Trump, who claims to be the “best on the military” among the 2016
Presidential candidates because he is the best at everything, apparently
has no idea what the nuclear triad is. The revelation came during last
night’s Presidential Debate when conservative talk radio host Hugh Hewitt
asked Trump a question about the need to modernize our nuclear forces.

Oddly enough, a description of the Nuclear Triad was embedded in Hewitt’s
question, yet Trump still stumbled around the question, making almost no
sense throughout his reply.

The exchange went as follows:

HEWITT: Mr. Trump... Dr. Carson just referenced the single most important
job of the president, the command, the control and the care of our nuclear
forces. And he mentioned the triad. The B-52s are older than I am. The
missiles are old. The submarines are aging out. It’s an executive order.
It’s a commander-in-chief decision.

What’s your priority among our nuclear triad?

TRUMP: Well, first of all, I think we need somebody absolutely that we can
trust, who is totally responsible; who really knows what he or she is
doing. That is so powerful and so important. And one of the things that
I’m frankly most proud of is that in 2003, 2004, I was totally against
going into Iraq because you’re going to destabilize the Middle East. I
called it. I called it very strongly. And it was very important.

But we have to be extremely vigilant and extremely careful when it comes
to nuclear. Nuclear changes the whole ball game. Frankly, I would have
said get out of Syria; get out – if we didn’t have the power of weaponry
today. The power is so massive that we can’t just leave areas that 50
years ago or 75 years ago we wouldn’t care. It was hand-to-hand combat.

The biggest problem this world has today is not President Obama with
global warming, which is inconceivable, this is what he’s saying. The
biggest problem we have is nuclear – nuclear proliferation and having some
maniac, having some madman go out and get a nuclear weapon. That’s in my
opinion, that is the single biggest problem that our country faces right now.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-meeting-e-cigarettes/
September 11, 2019

"And that’s how the First Lady got involved. I mean, she’s got a son —
together — that is a beautiful, young man, and she feels very, very
strongly about it. "

https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/trump-on-kamala-harris-im-not-sure-americans-want-someone-so-liberal

TRUMP: Well, first of all, what you said about Russia, "The New York Times"
is fake reporting. It's a fake newspaper, as far as I'm concerned, and "The
Washington Post," likewise.

I always try and figure out which is worse. And then you have CNN and,
frankly, ABC, CBS, NBC. And -- but you have some good ones in between.
Locals are great. Locals, we do great in. I couldn't possibly be here.

And on social media, I don't -- does anybody do better in terms of people
watching and the importance of social media? So, we get the word out.

But you know, the sad thing is, you have so many incredibly talented writers,
journalists, frankly, including yourself, because I consider you really a
journalist, to a very -- to the largest extent, the job you have done, because
you got the Russia hoax correct.

And your people that came on that show night after night, including, by the
way, our great congressmen and senators, and senators -- you had John
Kennedy on tonight. You have a lot of them on. But a lot of people got it
right.
And a lot of our Congress and Senate got it right.

And they got it wrong, and they got Pulitzer Prizes. The Pulitzer Prize is
worthless, as far as I'm concerned, because, when you have the Maggie
Habermans getting a Pulitzer Prize, and she got it all wrong, she doesn't - -
I haven't spoken to her in forever. She is like my biographer, like she
knows everything about me.

She knows nothing about me. And they talk about they have sources. They don't
have sources. They are made up. They make them up in their mind. They have
no sources. I know when there are sources.

But, if you look at The Times, and I guess The Washington Post, they got
Pulitzer Prizes, and they were totally wrong. And they got them, I guess,
before the end result.

And there was no collusion. And now this thing turns out to be a total hoax.
And now it finds out that we caught Obama-Biden. That's why I didn't think
that Susan Rice could get it, because she's part of this whole illegal thing
that happened, which is one of the worst, perhaps the worst, political scandal
in the history of our country.

And they got caught. Now let's see what happens. But they are caught
red-handed.

And -- but these writers -- the writers got Pulitzer Prizes. And that shows
you, a Pulitzer Prize is worthless. And, frankly, you ought to start a
petition to return the Pulitzer Prize, because they were all wrong. They
were wrong on the whole subject of Russia, Russia, Russia. It was made up,
fabricated. It was a crime that was committed.

And you look at Hillary Clinton, where she paid for the fake dossier. And
now the dossier is proven to be totally fake. It's a disgrace what happened.
And no other president should have to go through it, Sean.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/27/us/politics/donald-trump.html

In the course of a 40-minute telephone call on Wednesday ...

“But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I
think we’d have a very, very solid, we would continue what we’re doing,
we’d solidify what we’ve done, and we have other things on our plate that
we want to get done,” he said.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-rolling-back-regulations-help-americans/

"We’re bringing back consumer choice in home appliances so that you can
buy washers and dryers, showerheads and faucets. So showerheads — you
take a shower, the water doesn’t come out. You want to wash your hands,
the water doesn’t come out. So what do you do? You just stand there longer
or you take a shower longer? Because my hair — I don’t know about you, but
it has to be perfect. Perfect." (Laughter and applause.)

"Dishwashers — you didn’t have any water, so you — the people that do the
dishes — you press it, and it goes again, and you do it again and again.
So you might as well give them the water because you’ll end up using less
water. So we made it so dishwashers now have a lot more water. And in many
places — in most places of the country, water is not a problem. They don’t
know what to do with it. It’s called “rain.” They don’t have a problem."

https://saltash.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Trump-Transcript.pdf

"Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist
and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK,
very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —
you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal,
if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one
of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true! — but when
you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number —
that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student,
went there, went there, did this, built a fortune— you know I have to
give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little
disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that
really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as
important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained
that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years
ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was
right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going
on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four —
but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in
the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t,
they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men,
so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the
Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so,
and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

https://trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-statements/remarks-president-trump-rolling-back-regulations-help-americans/

We’re bringing back consumer choice in home appliances so that you can
buy washers and dryers, showerheads and faucets. So showerheads - you
take a shower, the water doesn’t come out. You want to wash your hands,
the water doesn’t come out. So what do you do? You just stand there
longer or you take a shower longer? Because my hair - I don’t know about
you, but it has to be perfect. Perfect.

Dishwashers - you didn’t have any water, so you - the people that do
the dishes - you press it, and it goes again, and you do it again and
again. So you might as well give them the water because you’ll end up
using less water. So we made it so dishwashers now have a lot more
water. And in many places - in most places of the country, water is not
a problem. They don’t know what to do with it. It’s called “rain.” They
don’t have a problem.

zendar

Oct 4, 2022, 8:58:15 PM10/4/22
oreese

babble

https://www.businessinsider.com/video-shows-trump-struggling-to-name-his-truth-social-platform-2022-4

Former President Donald Trump appeared to forget the name of his own
social media platform this weekend. In Ohio, Trump was heard bungling the
name of Truth Social, calling it "Truth Central" instead. At the same rally,
Trump messed up the pronounciation of "drop box" too, calling them
"drok boxes." Former President Donald Trump appeared to forget the name
of his own social media platform during a rally on Saturday, mangling the
pronunciation of Truth Social.

A video taken during Trump's speech in Ohio showed him struggling to
name his social media platform, saying he built "something called trove,
Truth Central."

During the same rally, Trump was also heard messing up the pronunciation
of the word "drop box," saying what sounded like "drok bok" instead.

This was not the first time Trump called drop boxes by this pronunciation. He
did the same at his rally in Michigan on April 2.