My hubby's friend jerked off for my amusement - a true story

wild644u

Jul 1, 2008, 3:55:38 PM7/1/08

I made another selection from my the judgment personal gift catalog
that my hub got for me ....finally. This one took awhile for my hub to
arrange but it was worth the wait. I made the selection 2 weeks ago,
but it took till this weekend to have it happen. Here's the scoop.

I showed my selection to my hub and his eyes popped as big as can be.
"are you sure?" he asked. "I'm sure as long as it's not someone I
know", I told him. "OK, I'll let you know when it's arranged"....and
that was the last I heard about it, until this weekend that just
passed.

I was sun tanning in our back yard when all of a sudden, the
sprinklers went on, soaking me by the time i could get up and grab the
towel and run to the house. My hub was laughing as I walked in and
said, " I turned them on to get your attention....have a drink, we
have company". "who is it?", I asked. "a friend from
work.....'chris'(not his real name for privacy reasons).....come on in
the living room" my hub said. I had a feeling this was the moment I
was waiting for, since my hub hardly ever brings friends from work
home, especially with out saying something to me ahead of time and had
arranged a play date for our youngest child...the older kids had gone
out for the day. As I walked into the LR soaking wet from the
sprinklers, Chris stood up and introduced himself. He was about 5-6,
slim but cute, a bit younger than us. He had on khaki shorts and a
blue tee.

I put my towel on the couch and sat next to my hub. Chris sat across
from us in our rocker. We had some wine and made polite conversation.
chris seemed rather nervous and I knew he was checking me out. i had
on my yellow string bikini and my nips were very hard now that I was
out of the sun and into the air conditioning. After we finished our
1st wine, my hub got out some non alcoholic party materials and we
partook a bit in that. I was getting a bit horny knowing what was
coming and I placed my hand on my hubs thigh, gently rubbing it,
occasionally touching his cock which was also getting hard with
anticipation.

After we had finished the party materials, my hub asked chris if he
understood the rules. Chris turned bright red and said that he did.
"ok...whenever you feel comfortable" my hub said to him and poured us
some more wine.

We chatted a bit more and I could tell Chris was really nervous. He
kept looking at me, my nips and pussy in my wet bikini and my hand on
my hubs leg, so I thought I'd help get the ball rolling by reaching
further up my hubs leg and grab his now hard cock with him watching. I
massaged it a bit and continued to look at and talk to chris, trying
to put him at ease.

Finally Chris stood up and took off his shorts and tee, standing in
front of us in his sandals and tighty whities. He wasn't as built as
my hub, actually pretty skinny, but it was very arousing to have a
stranger standing almost completely naked in front of us. "ooooh,
nice", I said, trying to make him comfortable as I rubbed my hubs cock
while staring at chris.

"thanks" he said and started to rub his soft cock thru his TW's,
trying to put himself in the mood and get a response from hid
uncooperative dick. He kept looking at me and after a minute or two of
rubbing his cock, he bent over and removed his TW's. His cock was
small, as well as his balls, but he was clean shaven, (I love a shaved
cock), and I was getting very aroused. "I shaved for the occasion" he
said with a nervous quiver in his voice..."D said you like your cock's
shaved clean. "very nice" I said. "I love a shaved cock and yours is
pretty"

He started to rub his limp cock with his right hand and stared at me,
kind of not knowing what to do, ( i guess it was more difficult to do
than he expected...LOL), when I decided to help him out just a bit
without breaking the rules of my selection. I parted my legs a bit and
touched myself lightly thru my bikini...not too much....just one long
stroke up and down my pussy with my index finger while I grabbed my
hubs cock hard with my other hand.

That finally got chris in the proper frame of mind. His cock got hard
pretty fast, stretching to about 6 inches...smaller and shorter than
my hubs.....as he slowly stroked it right in front of us. "very nice
cock and balls", I said to chris. he laughed nervously and said thanks
as he continued to stroke it slowly for me. "you're very pretty......D
said you were attractive and I'd enjoy it, but he didn't tell me how
attractive you were". He was definately trying to be sexy as he
started to rub his flat stomach with his left hand and stroked his
cock with his right.

Well, the compliment made me cum in my bikini and I squirmed a bit in
my seat. I grabbed my hubs cock and yanked it thru his shorts hard and
said "thanks...you're very sexy too. I love your cock. Play with your
balls a bit for me?"

I immediately saw his ball churn as he reached down with his left hand
and cupped them while stroking faster now with his right. I moaned a
bit to encourage him and I could see he was tensing up a bit. He
seemed to like me telling him what to do.

I leaned over and gave my hub a nice kiss, shoving my tongue down his
throat while holding his pulsing cock. He was really enjoying watching
me get off on this guy jerking off for me. I looked back at chris who
was now standing closer to me and pushing his hips out towards me. I
could see his cock stiffening and his balls pulling up so I said,
"I've always wanted to see a stranger jerk off over me...thanks so
much for doing this"

" your welcome.......your so fucking pretty I could cum right now if
you wanted" "could you wait a little?" I asked. "I want to watch your
nice cock some more" He stopped stroking for a minute, trying to
control himself. His skinny cock pulsed up and down as his balls
churned. Do you really like like it?" he asked. "I'm not that big"

"oh yea", I said, " your cock is great. You've got me really horny." I
said as I started stroking my hubs cock. I rubbed my breast and
"accidentally" popped my left tit out for a second before I put it
back in. Chris immediately started stroking again, pretty fast this
time. I looked at his cock, leaned forward just a bit and said,
"oooo....look at that cock...I think you are very sexy. I'm cummin in
my bottoms right now." I saw chris' face tense up and he thrust his
hips forward pulling on his cock hard now.

"Grab you balls" I said...almost demanded. Grad them hard and stroke
your cock". "ok", chris said. I stroke it for you." You're so fucking
hot"

"pull on you balls", I demanded, seeing he liked to be told what to
do, "and slow down your stroking...I want to see that hard cock some
more.

"OK", he panted and stopped stroking his cock.

"Don't stop...just stroke yourself slow.....do you like my tits?" I
asked, releasing my left one from it's bra breifly, then pout it back.

"Yes", ...he panted as he slowly stroked his cock.

"Pull on your balls some more...don't stop pulling on them....I want
to watch you play with your cock and balls", I said as I started to
stroke my hubs cock hard and fast. "Pull on them for me...Pull on them
for me hard"

He yanked down on his balls as he stroked his cock slowly...but he
couldn't help but speed up...his hand now moving at a good pace up and
down his shaft. He was moving his hips and was really into it now, no
more mister shy guy. He wqas really into the moment.

"I can't wait to cum for you....I'll be cumming for you for days", he
said.

"OOOHH...stroke that cock", I said as I stroked my hub as an example.
I want to see you cum now...let me know you like it. Let me see your
cum.

Chris tensed up and really started to pant and stroke hard. "pull on
your balls, pull hard and stroke your nice cock for me. Stroke real
hard. I want you to cum for me! Let go of your balls when you cum so i
can see them churn!!"

I felt a huge wet spot form in my hubs pants and all of a sudden chris
released his balls, they pulled up and he grunted loudly, stroking his
cock really fast. "Cum for me...cum for me...I want to see your cock
cum" I demanded as he grunted and shot a load 3 feet into the air. His
hips thrust forward, his balls convulsed and his cum poured over his
dick and hands as my hub released the last of his load into his
shorts. I was soaking wet as I watched chris continue to jerk off for
me, stroking feverishly..."you're so fucking hot" he strained loudly,
"so fucking hot" as he continued to jerk off very hard and fast.

"Keep stroking that nice cock until all your cum is out" I told him.
"I want to see you milk every last drop for me....milk your cock for
me".

"chris slowed down now, his balls relaxing, his cum dripping down his
hand a cock onto our floor. He panted and was red in his face and
neck. I had to quickly stuck a finger up my pussy, just for a second,
to release a short, but very much needed cum, then said" wow...that
was great. I loved watching you cum!"

I could tell chris was coming back to reality now, his face still red
but now he seemed embarrassed. He looked down at his soft, spent cock
and quickly walked over to the end table to get some tissues to clean
himself up. He wiped up the floor and then put his clothes back on,
not looking at me at all. I just kept saying, "wow...that was
great...very sexy" and kissed my hub. Chris picked up the half full
glass of wine he was drinking and finished it in one swig. "excuse me
for a minute", he said and made his way to the bathroom. I looked at
my hub when chris had closed the door and said, "He looks very
embarrassed". "yes" said my hub, "I think it was more difficult that
he thought it would be. When i approached him about this, he was very
self assured, but he's clearly embarrassed now"

I told my hub I was going to go back into the yard and contiue
sunbathing, to thank Chris again for me. I didn't want him to be any
more embarrassed than he already was.

After a couple of minutes, mu hub came out in the yard, still in his
cummy shorts and said chris left...in a hurry....very embarrassed. "I
assured him everything was great and he said he was ok...that he had a
great time but he felt "very uncomfortable when it was over, it being
your wife and all." MY hub said he "assured him again it was fine and
thanked him for staying within the rules of the selection."

So that was the first time I had a man other than my hub jerk off for
my amusement. Of course, that night, when we talked about what fun it
was, I had to fuck the shit out of my hub! I'll be thinking about this
selection for a long time to come!!

I love this catalog!! www.wildbaycompanies.com/SecretPage.htm

plura...@gmail.com

Jul 28, 2016, 9:33:37 AM7/28/16
found this by accident but wow...it was hot! If you ever want to see an older guy JO for you, give me a shout

poll...@gmail.com

Oct 21, 2016, 3:03:05 PM10/21/16
I'd love that...

alb...@gmail.com

Aug 9, 2017, 7:09:06 AM8/9/17

Tammy Beauvais

Mar 12, 2022, 9:38:00 PM3/12/22
can i masterbate

Mike

May 11, 2022, 1:53:05 AM5/11/22
Make sure you keep rubbing that clit until I tell you to cum.

Ru G

Oct 26, 2022, 10:09:52 AM10/26/22
On Friday, October 21, 2016 at 12:03:05 PM UTC-7, poll...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'd love that...