Re: ohne fqdn

logam

Feb 4, 2024, 9:55:45 PMFeb 4
reese oreese

Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians - you are not like him.
Gandhi

"If Christians would really live according to the teachings of Christ, as
found in the Bible, all of India would be Christian today."

"What do I think of Western civilization? I think it would be a very good
idea."

"Jesus is ideal and wonderful, but you Christians - you are not like him."
Gandhi

“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so
unlike your Christ.” - Gandhi

Journalist: What do you think of Western civilization?
Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea.