My Creative and Biographical Transgender Writings

1 view

James Redford

Feb 7, 2024, 8:55:06 PMFeb 7
Hi, everyone! Various people are aware of my articles entitled "Jesus
Is an Anarchist" and "The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity
Theory of Everything", among other articles published under my nom de
plume of James Redford. Presented below are some of my writings posted
on the Sissy School website discussion forum for male-to-female
transgender people. A large portion of my creative and biographical
writings are contained on the Sissy School forum, and this collection
curates a number of such writings by me that I consider to be among
the most interesting. Enjoy!

* Jamie Michelle, "Jamie Michelle's Greatest Sissy School Hits",
Internet Archive, Dec. 21, 2023 (orig. pub. Sept. 2, 2022),
ark:/13960/s26t45wxbtx,
https://web.archive.org/web/20231221085053/http://jamiemichelle.freevar.com/Jamie-Michelle-Sissy-School.html
, https://perma.cc/DJ4W-EH7M ,
https://megalodon.jp/2023-1221-1754-52/jamiemichelle.freevar.com/Jamie-Michelle-Sissy-School.html
; download website:
https://archive.org/download/Jamie-Michelle/Jamie-Michelle-Biographical-Multimedia-2023-12-21.zip
, https://files.catbox.moe/uszbck.zip .

See also my below Linktree profile to find other social-media websites
that I'm on:

* "jamie_michelle", Linktree, https://linktr.ee/jamie_michelle ,
https://megalodon.jp/2023-1224-0355-46/linktr.ee/jamie_michelle ,
https://archive.today/bOuoZ .

Jamie Michelle

Author, under the nom de plume of James Redford, of The Physics of God
and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything: And Other Selected Works
(Chisinau, Moldova: Eliva Press, 2021), 268 pp., ISBN-10: 1636482775,
ISBN-13: 9781636482774. See my curriculum vitæ (ark:/13960/t6g19878v):
https://archive.org/download/JamesRedford/Redford-Curriculum-Vitae.pdf
, https://jamesredford.github.io/Redford-Curriculum-Vitae.pdf

Jamie Michelle

Author, under the nom de plume of James Redford, of The Physics of God and the Quantum Gravity Theory of Everything: And Other Selected Works (Chi?inau, Moldova: Eliva Press, 2021), 268 pp., ISBN-10: 1636482775, ISBN-13: 9781636482774. See my curriculum vitæ (ark:/13960/t6g19878v): https://archive.org/download/JamesRedford/Redford-Curriculum-Vitae.pdf , https://jamesredford.github.io/Redford-Curriculum-Vitae.pdf

James Redford

Feb 7, 2024, 9:02:10 PMFeb 7

Jamie Michelle

Feb 7, 2024, 9:04:14 PMFeb 7