Fireman Admits Again: 9-11 Inside Job

al953

Feb 3, 2006, 9:53:11 PM2/3/06
Fireman Admits Again: 9-11 Inside Job

On the morning of September 11, 2005, New York City auxiliary fire
lieutenant Paul Isaac, Jr. admitted yet again that 9-11 was an inside job.
In fact, here is his exact quote to Lisa Guliani and myself: â?oI know 9-11
was an inside job, the police know itâ?Ts an inside job, and the firemen
know it too.â?ť

Think about the ramifications of this statement. One of New Yorkâ?Ts own
firefighters revealed publicly that 9-11 wasnâ?Tt the work of Osama bin
Laden and al-Qaeda, but instead was planned, coordinated, and executed by
elements within our own government. Isaacs also added, after pointing to
throngs of police officers standing around us, that, â?oWe all have to be
very careful about how we handle it.â?ť

Preeminent researcher Jim Marrs (Inside Job: Unmasking the 9/11
Conspiracies) also quotes author Randy Lavello, who wrote the following
about Paul Isaac, Jr.: â?oNew York firemen were very upset by what they
considered a cover-up in the WTC destruction. Many other firemen knew there
were bombs in the buildings,â?T he said, â?~but they are afraid for their
jobs to admit it because the higher-ups forbid discussion of this fact.â?T
Isaac, who was stationed at Engine 10 near the WTC in the late 1990s, said
the higher-ups included the NYFDâ?Ts antiterrorism consultant, James
Woolsey, a former CIA director. â?~There were definitely bombs in those
buildings,â?T Isaac added.â?ť

The above information was corroborated by Nico Haupt in the November 1, 2004
edition of 911 Skeptics where he wrote, â?o[Isaac] explained to me that if
the building had 'pancaked' as it's been called, the falling floors would
have met great resistance from the steel support columns, which would have
sent debris flying outward into the surrounding blocks.â?ť

Adding further weight to this argument is Greg Szymanskiâ?Ts July 21, 2005
article entitled Former Auxiliary NY Fireman Is 'A One-Man Investigative
Team' When It Comes To Finding The Truth About 9/11 where the following
quote appears: â?oWhen Isaac first watched the towers collapse from a block
away, he said they â?~strangely came down like a house of cards, in their
own footprintsâ?T in what he called a perfect demolition job.â?ť

Isaac also reiterated what a 9-11 survivor told me during our protest at
Ground Zero on September 11, 2005 --- that emergency radios were buzzing
with information about bombs being detonated inside the World Trade Center
towers. Isaac told Szymanski in the above-mentioned article, â?oI heard some
crazy things over my radio in those days, things I canâ?Tt repeat on the
phone.â?ť

Also, Isaac directly addressed the gag order placed on firemen and police
officers in Szymanskiâ?Ts article:

â?oItâ?Ts amazing how many people are afraid to talk for fear of retaliation
or losing their jobs,â?ť said Isaac, regarding the FBI gag order placed on
law enforcement and fire department officials, preventing them from openly
talking about any inside knowledge of 9/11.

There is certainly more information of this nature related to Mr. Isaac on
the Internet, so here again we are hearing first-hand evidence from
individuals who were on the scene (i.e. William Rodriguez) saying that the
World Trade Center towers were brought to their knees not by the
airlinerâ?Ts impact or the resulting jet fuel fires, but instead by a
deliberately executed controlled demolition. Tragically, due to heavy-handed
pressure from officials at the city, state, and federal levels, we are still
not hearing the entire story.

Last but not least, researcher Vincent Sammartino, who was also in
attendance at the WTC 'open grave site' on the afternoon of September 11,
2005, wrote the following on APFN: "I just got back from Ground Zero. People
know the truth! Half of the police and firemen were coming up to us and
telling us that they know that 911 was an inside job. They were told not to
talk about it. But they were supporting what we were doing!!!!! I had tears
in my eyes."

Don Ocean

Feb 4, 2006, 2:46:51 AM2/4/06
al953 wrote:
> Fireman Admits Again: 9-11 Inside Job
But they were supporting what we were doing!!!!! I had tears
> in my eyes.

I have tears in my eyes also.. Its from laughing at this
stupidity. Arabs ran a couple of airplanes into those structures
as retaliation for backing the Jews.. Pure and simple!

Seethis Pass

Feb 4, 2006, 3:34:24 AM2/4/06
On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 01:46:51 -0600, Don Ocean <oc...@amerion.com>
wrote:

I doubt if you are pure but you Are simple.

Don Ocean

Feb 4, 2006, 5:39:50 AM2/4/06

Is that the best you can do? Thats pretty pathetic!
you apparently don't have the mental capability to stay on topic.
I hope this ditz isn't one of yours a1953.. ;-p

Fredric L. Rice

Feb 4, 2006, 2:45:57 PM2/4/06
"al953" <al...@xyz.com> wrote:

>Fireman Admits Again: 9-11 Inside Job

<rofl!> One can't "admit" to something unless one is guilty of
the thing in the first place, ya fucking kook!

---
"The power of the Executive to cast a man into prison without formulating
any charge known to the law, and particularly to deny him the judgement of
his peers, is in the highest degree odious and is the foundation of all
totalitarian government whether Nazi or Communist." -- W. Churchill, Nov
21, 1943 (Or whether Christofascist Republican.)

Freedom Fighter

Feb 4, 2006, 5:40:23 PM2/4/06
THE CONTROVERSIAL 9/11 TRUTH MOVEMENT:

An increasing number of Americans are rightfully concerned about
probable complicity by "homeland terrorists" in the 9/11 attacks.

The goal of the 9/11 truth movement is to motivate a massive public
demand on Congress and the Senate to open a new and fully
independent investigation. To effectively inform and motivate the
public, it is necessary to concentrate on the few points regarding
the disaster that are best documented, most plausable, and least
vulnerable to debunking.

This means it is best to avoid the less plausible theories, such as
that the planes were remotely controlled. Even this might be true,
but that assertion at this time is hard to back up. Most people are
not ready to consider it as possible. In rejecting such ideas
people tend to reject the source, which is why those with something
to hide put forth ridiculous claims in an effort to discredit
sincere 9/11 activists.

To gain support credibility is essential. Promoting theories too
far removed from the general consensus of plausibility leaves one
open to being branded a kook. Such ludicrous claims as that weapons
were seen firing on the towers from the Woolworth building are
obvious disinformation tactics intended to discredit disbelievers
of the official story.

There are TWO BASIC 9/11 ISSUES to be focused upon:

1) Controlled demolition by explosives, which requires advance
preparation, proving prior knowledge of and complicity in the
attacks. Steel-framed building 7 was not structurally damaged by
the planes and the small fires in it could not have accounted for
its collapse. No steel-frame building has EVER collapsed from a
fire. Deliberate, pre-planned explosive demolition is the ONLY
explanation. This is the weakest link in the official coverup - and
the 9/11 Commission report ignores building 7 entirely!

2) The total failure of our sophisticated air defense system, to
the extent that such a failure could not have happened without it
being intentional.

These issues and these alone are valid grounds to demand a new and
independent investigation of this mass-murderous crime against
humanity - the most evil deed ever perpetrated against the American
people. Should those responsible be allowed to get away with it?

UNDERSTAND THE DEBUNKERS:

There are several types of people behind the opposition to a new
9/11 investigation.

Many deniers of 9/11 homeland terrorism are simply psychologically
incapable of considering this possible. Misled by the
corporate/government controlled media, deceived by an elaborate
coverup, and perhaps indoctrinated with a perverted sense of
"patriotism," they are under the delusion that only barbaric
foreign terrorists could commit such inhuman atrocities. Given the
shock and horror, the massive death and destruction, irrational
denial is understandable. It can be overcome however.

Some deniers are poorly educated and gullible. Their minds are made
up, and when you present something that challenges their stultified
sense of reality and logic, they get hostile. These are
close-minded bigots - the type that fascists can always count on to
believe what they are told and support them no matter what. These
are the "good Germans" that call themselves patriots.

There are the fearful people, kept that way with unfounded
terrorism scares in the news media. One fairly intelligent person I
know was actually afraid to think of government complicity in 9/11
as being possible, though admitting to the logic of what was
presented to him. "It would bring down the country," he said, "if
it were true!" He identifies America with what may be just a few
criminals in its government, which is a mistake. America survived
Watergate and can survive 9/11-gate, and will be far better for it.
Germany still exists, despite the Nazis.

Aside from these, there are many trolls on the internet - sick,
antisocial people that perversely enjoy anonymously attacking
others from the safety of their computer keyboards. These are
cowards. The best way to deal with trolls is to IGNORE THEM, reply
once perhaps to show what fools they are, then killfile them so you
don't even see their posts.

Remember that when someone frequently calls others crazy based on
their opinions, that is psychological projection. The name-caller
is probably far less rational than those he attacks.

There probably are paid debunkers and disinformationists in the
media and on the internet, whose job is to discredit the 9/11 truth
movement in the eyes of the world.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the
people fear the government, there is tyranny." - Thomas Jefferson

REMEMBER:

The goal is to motivate a massive public demand on Congress and the
Senate to open a new and independent investigation into the 9/11
disaster. The TRUTH will set us free from the LIES of evildoers
that are destroying our freedom and the priceless principles upon
which America was founded.

stone

Feb 4, 2006, 9:10:16 PM2/4/06

Don Ocean wrote in message <44j4ghF...@individual.net>...

FDNY firemen eyewitnesses recall detonations in the South Tower:

Fireman 1: We made it outside, we made it about a block.
Fireman 2: We made it at least two blocks.
Fireman 1: Two blocks.
Fireman 2: And we started runnin'.
Fireman 1: Pow-pow-pow-pow-pow-pow-pow.
Fireman 2: Floor by floor it started poppin' out.
Fireman 1: It was as if as if they had detonated, det ...
Fireman 2: Yeah, detonated, yeah.
Fireman 1: As if they had planned to take down a building,
boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom.
Fireman 2: All the way down. I was watchin it, and runnin'.

Video:
http://911research.com/wtc/evidence/videos...n_firehouse.mpg

----------

Eyewitness and member of the FDNY:

"We were trying to get some of the people out, but then there was
secondary explosions and then subsequent collapses."

Video: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/FDNY-explosions.mov ,
http://www.911blimp.net/videos/FDNY-explosions.mov

----------

FDNY firefighter eyewitness:

"As we were getting our gear on and making our way to the stairway,
there was a heavy duty explosion."

Video:
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/h...y.explosion.wmv ,
http://terrorize.dk/911/witnesses/heavy.duty.explosion.wmv

----------

The below mp3 is edited from the radio transmissions of North
Brunswick Volunteer Fire/Ladder Company #3 on 9/11 (
http://www.nbvfd3.org/nbvfd3_wtcaudio.html ). The mp3 begins with the
collapse of the south tower, at 3:23 min:sec there are three
beeps--this signifies that time has moved on roughly 20 minutes to the
collapse of the north tower.

Numerous reports of explosions are made in the transmissions. Below
are just a small sampling of quotes from this mp3:

"Tower two has had major explosion and what appears to be a complete
collapse"
"...those involved in the secondary explosion at tower 1, 'kay, I've
got five patients ..."
"We have got numerous people covered in dust from the secondary
explosion ..."
"We've got another explosion at the tower ..."

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc_firefighters.mp3

----------

MSNBC reporter and eyewitness:

"At 10:30 I tried to leave the building, but as I got outside I heard
a second explosion and another rumble and more smoke and more dust. I
ran inside the building and the chandelier shook and again black smoke
filled the air. Within another five minutes we were covered again with
more soot and more dust. And then a fire marshal came in and said we
had to leave, because if there was a third explosion this building
might not last."

Video: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/911.wtc.msnbc.2.wmv

----------

Video and audio clips of NBC reporter Pat Dawson reporting on the
comments made by Albert Turi, Chief of Safety for the New York City
Fire Department, claiming there were bombs planted in the WTC:

"The Chief of Safety of the fire department of New York City told me
he recieved word of the possibility of a secondary device--that is,
another bomb going off. He tried to get his men out as quickly as he
could, but he said that there was another explosion which took place
and according to his theory he thinks that there were actually devices
that were planted in the building."

Video: http://terrorize.dk/911/witnesses/911.wtc.reporter.1.wmv

Audio: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/S...daryDevices.mp3

----------

Eyewitness:

"I was about five blocks away when I heard explosions ... three thuds
and turned around to see the building that we just got out of ... tip
over and fall in on itself."

Video: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/9...c.witness.1.wmv
, http://terrorize.dk/911/witnesses/911.wtc.witness.1.wmv

----------

Eyewitness:

"... and then all of a sudden it started like ... it sounded like
gunfire ... you know, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang and then all
of a sudden three big explosions."

Video: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/9...c.witness.2.wmv
, http://terrorize.dk/911/witnesses/911.wtc.witness.2.wmv

----------

Eyewitness:

"45 minutes into the taping that we were doing, there was an
explosion. It was way up where the fire was and the whole building at
that point bellied out in flames and everybody ran."

Video: http://terrorize.dk/911/witnesses/911.wtc.reporter.2.wmv

----------

The following audio clips originate from CBS Channel 2 in New York.
The eyewitness reporter is in a helicopter as the WTC Towers collapse:

"CBS News Channel Eyewitness Describes 'Secondary Explosions' in the
WTC," Dan Perez, Prison Planet, April 27, 2004:

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/april2...yexplosions.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/Tower2Pulled.mp3 ,
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/Tower2Pulled.mp3

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/Tower1Pulled.mp3 ,
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/Tower1Pulled.mp3

----------

Eyewitness Louie Cacchioli, FDNY firefighter:

""
Louie Cacchioli, 51, is a firefighter assigned to Engine 47 in Harlem.

We were the first ones in the second tower after the plane struck. I
was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in
position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We
think there was bombs set in the building
""

"New York City--Those who escaped the carnage ran a horrifying
gauntlet," People, September 12, 2001:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010914230246/...74592-3,00.html

----------

Eyewitness Kim White:

""
Kim White, 32, an administrative assistant at Thebeast, a financial
tech company on the 80th floor of 1 World Trade Center, was talking
with an office temp when the first plane struck.

All of a sudden the building shook, then it started to sway. We didn't
know what was going on. I ran towards the reception area. It was
completely collapsed, but the receptionist was able to crawl out from
under it. People started to panic. We got all our people on the floor
into the stairwell, and then people began to calm down. At that time
we all thought it was a fire. Someone was joking, "I hope it wasn't
another bomb." Everyone was trying to keep things up-tempo. We got
down as far as the 74th floor, and someone there pulled us into their
office. They had a TV on, and we saw that a plane had crashed into the
building. Then there was another explosion, so we left again by the
stairwell.
""

"New York City--Those who escaped the carnage ran a horrifying
gauntlet," People, September 12, 2001:

http://web.archive.org/web/20010914235827/...74592-1,00.html

http://web.archive.org/web/20010914235840/...74592-2,00.html

----------

Eyewitness Neil deGrasse Tyson, Director of the Hayden Planetarium of
the American Museum of Natural History, New York City, and Vice
President of The Planetary Society:

""
4) As more and more and more and more and more emergency vehicles
descended on the World Trade Center, I hear a second explosion in WTC
2, then a loud, low-frequency rumble that precipitates the unthinkable
-- a collapse of all the floors above the point of explosion. First
the top surface, containing the helipad, tips sideways in full view.
Then the upper floors fall straight down in a demolition-style
implosion, taking all lower floors with it, even those below the point
of the explosion. A dense, thick dust cloud rises up in its place,
which rapidly pours through the warren of streets that cross lower
Manhattan.

6) I decide it's time to get my daughter, who was taken by the parents
of a friend of hers to a small office building, six blocks farther
from the WTC than my apartment. As I dress for survival: boots,
flashlight, wet towels, swimming goggles, bicycle helmet, gloves, I
hear another explosion followed by a now all-too familiar rumble that
signaled the collapse of WTC 1, the first of the two towers to have
been hit. I saw the iconic antenna on this building descend straight
down in an implosion twinning the first.
""

"An Eye-Witness Account of the World Trade Center Attacks from Neil
deGrasse Tyson," The Planetary Society, September 12, 2001:

http://www.planetary.org/html/society/advi...t11account.html

----------

Eyewitness Teresa Veliz:

""
"The flashlight led us into Borders bookstore, up an escalator and out
to Church Street. There were explosions going off everywhere. I was
convinced that there were bombs planted all over the place and someone
was sitting at a control panel pushing detonator buttons. I was afraid
to go down Church Street toward Broadway, but I had to do it. I ended
up on Vesey Street. There was another explosion. And another. I didn't
know where to run."
""

"Teresa Veliz: A Prayer to Die Quickly and Painlessly" in September
11: An Oral History by Dean E. Murphy (Doubleday; 2002), pp. 9-15:

http://www.thememoryhole.org/911/veliz-bombs.htm

----------

Eyewitness Nadine Keller:

""
"I saw everything from my balcony in Soho. The first plane tried to
veer off the tower but slammed straight into it, followed by the
second plane," Nadine Keller of New York City wrote in an e-mail to
BBC News Online.

"There was smoke everywhere. I heard the bomb and saw both buildings
crumble like biscuits," Ms Keller said.
""

"Eyewitnesses tell of horror," BBC News, September 11, 2001:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1537500.stm

----------

Eyewitness Jeff Birnbaum, President of Broadway Electrical Supply Co.,
New York:

""
"When we got to about 50 feet from the South Tower, we heard the most
eerie sound that you would ever hear. A high-pitched noise and a
popping noise made everyone stop. We all looked up. At the point, it
all let go. The way I see it, it had to be the rivets. The building
let go. There was an explosion and the whole top leaned toward us and
started coming down."
""

"On the Scene at the WTC," Jim Lucy, Editor, Electrical Wholesaling,
February 1, 2002:

http://ewweb.com/ar/electric_scene_wtc/

"Broadway Electrical Supply's Jeff Birnbaum recounts his experience as
an EMT at the World Trade Center on 9-11," Jim Lucy, Editor, CEE News,
February 13, 2002:

http://september11.ceenews.com/ar/electric...pplys/index.htm

----------

Eyewitness Robert Ivy:

""
... we felt a rumble like faraway thunder and turned. The impossible
was happening. The south tower of the World Trade Center shook, and in
what resembled an elemental act, fell to earth in a mighty shout. The
entire dissolution, the changeover from solid elements to ash, took
only seconds, and it was gone.
""

"Terror in the City," Robert Ivy, FAIA Editor-in-chief, Architectural
Record, September 12, 2001:

http://www.archrecord.com/news/fromTheFiel.../0109terror.asp

----------

The below is an interview of journalist Greg Szymanski, 9/11 hero and
eyewitness William Rodriguez, and Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, former
Assistant Secretary of the Treasury under President Reagan. William
Rodriguez recounts the bombs going off at various levels inside the
North Tower.

"9/11 Truth Expose," Prison Planet, June 27, 2005:

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/270605truthexpose.htm

http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/270605sept11show.mp3

----------

For more 9/11 eyewitness accounts of bombs in the towers, see the
below documentation resources:

"9/11 Firefighters: Bombs and Explosions in the WTC," What Really
Happened:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/911_firefighters.html

"Eyewitness Reports Of Explosions Before WTC Collapses," What Really
Happened:

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/eyewitness.html

----------

""
... I met Auxiliary Lieutenant Fireman and former Auxiliary Police
Officer, Paul Isaac Jr. at the World Trade Center Memorial. Paul,
along with many other firemen, is very upset about the obvious
cover-up and he is on a crusade for answers and justice. He was
stationed at Engine 10, across the street from the World Trade Center
in 1998 and 99; Engine 10 was entirely wiped out in the destruction of
the towers. He explained to me that, "many other firemen know there
were bombs in the buildings, but they're afraid for their jobs to

admit it because the 'higher-ups' forbid discussion of this fact."

Paul further elaborated that former CIA director Robert Woolsey, as
the Fire Department's Anti-terrorism Consultant, is sending a gag
order down the ranks. "There were definitely bombs in those
buildings," he told me.
""

"Bombs in the Building: World Trade Center 'Conspiracy Theory' is a
Conspiracy Fact," Randy Lavello, Prison Planet, May 5, 2003:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/analysis_lavel...0503_bombs.html

----------

In the below articles can be found the eyewitness accounts of William
Rodriguez, Felipe David, Salvatore Giambanco, and Jose Sanchez
concerning bombs going off the the World Trade Center:

"WTC Basement Blast And Injured Burn Victim Blows 'Official 9/11
Story' Sky High; Eye Witness Testimony Is Conclusive That North Tower
Collapsed From Controlled Demolition," Greg Szymanski, The Arctic
Beacon, June 24, 2005:

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/artic...18131/28031.htm

"Media Big Shots at NBC and New York Times 'Hush Hush And Evasive'
About Why WTC Janitor Story Never Appeared, A Story That Blows The
Official 9/11 Account Sky High," Greg Szymanski, The Arctic Beacon,
July 8, 2005:

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/artic...18131/28901.htm

"Second WTC Janitor Comes Forward With Eye-Witness Testimony Of
'Bomb-Like' Explosion in North Tower Basement," Greg Szymanski, The
Arctic Beacon, July 12, 2005:

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/artic...18131/29079.htm

"Two More WTC Workers Come Forward, One Seriously Burned And The Other
Hurt While Trapped In Basement Elevator, Both Claiming Massive
Explosion Took Place In Lower Levels Of North Tower On 9/11," Greg
Szymanski, The Arctic Beacon, July 13, 2005:

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/artic...18131/29110.htm

> [...]
>religious enemies the Muslims.
>Read that the CIA and all of the intelligence organizations are infiltrated
>with Jesuits serving the vatican. Read that the Jesuits have control over
>the US presidency also.
>Since Jesuits are supposed to be infiltrating other religions, I suspect
>they also infiltrate Al Quieda.
>CIA director instructed the fire men in New York to keep their mouth shut
>about the sound of the demolition bombs that they heard in the trade center
>buildings.
>Well, if the CIA has issued that gag order, and they are the ones trying to
>cover it up, then it leads to a strong suspicion that the CIA was involved
>in setting the bombs in the buildings.
>Jesuits control and infiltrate the CIA, and they take orders from the
>vatican first and fore most.
>Online book showing the vatican's control over the US government:
>http://www.chick.com/reading/books/153/153cont.asp
>
>Website: saying that jesuits infiltrate the CIA
>http://www.vaticanassassins.org/
>
>I saw on TV and expos'e of the collapse of the buildings. Experts saying
the
>only time a building collapses like that is controlled demolition. Slow
>motion shots of sides of the buildings blowing outward about 200 yards, and
>saying that was caused by bombs.
>Firemen and people in the building said that they heard the bombs.
>Building #7 went down a long while later. People were told to leave the
>building, it was unstable and they were going to bring it down.
>The question was raised on the program: When was building # 7 wired for
>demolition?
>You cannot just do that in a few hours. The best demolitian company would
>take weeks to do that. The building was brought down in a perfect
implosion.
>Seems like it was wired to go down with the trade center buildings but it
>failed to go down at that time. So then they told people to leave it, and
it
>was going to be brought down because it was unstable. So, WHEN WERE THE
>CHARGES SET????!!!!
>WHO SET THEM????!!! Why did the CIA issue a gag order to fire men not to
>talk about it or they will be fired???!!! Did Jesuits in the CIA do this
>demolition???
>Read that Bin Laden was a CIA operative when the Russians were in
>Afghanistan.
>Question: When did he ever stop being a CIA operative???
>
>Solution to the problem:
>Use the patriot act to clean all of the Jesuit spies out of the CIA, FBI,
>and Secret Service.
>The vatican is a recognized foreign Government with its own embassies.
>Our intelligence officers must not be taking orders from any foreign
>government.
>Also if the president is a catholic spy taking orders from a foreign govt.
>he should be impeached. He was elected to represent the American people,

In his book FIFTY YEARS IN THE CHURCH OF ROME, former catholic priest
Charles Chiniquy had this to say about the Jesuits: "The Jesuits are a
military organization, not a religious order. Their chief is the general of
an army, not the mere father abbot of a monastery. And the aim of this
organization is power. Power in the most despotic excercise. Absolute power,
universal power, power to control the World by the volition (will) of a
single man. Jesuitism is the most absolute of despotisms (dictatorship); and
at the same time, the greatest and the most enormous of abuses." (The most
monstrous hurt, injury and damage) "The general of the jesuits insists on
being master, sovereign over the sovereign. Wherever the jesuits are
admitted they will be masters, cost what it may. Their society is by nature
dictatorial, and therefore it is the irreconcilable enemy of all constituted
authority. Every act, every crime, however attrocious, is a meritorious
work, if committed for the interest of the society of the jesuits, or by the
order of its general. page 174, in the book, FIFTY YEARS IN THE CHURCH OF
ROME, by Charles Chiniquy. You can read this book online at this website:
http://www.biblebelievers.com/chiniquy/index.html

http://www.911-hoax-staged.info/jesuitbooks.html

I am just passing this information on to this forum.

torresD

Feb 5, 2006, 12:00:05 AM2/5/06

Seethis Pass

Feb 5, 2006, 12:14:51 AM2/5/06
On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 04:39:50 -0600, Don Ocean <oc...@amerion.com>
wrote:

At this point I have been through a hundred of these simpletons and
I'm losing interest in seriously engaging them.
I have debunked each and every one by taking the time to teach with
facts, the falacy of the official 9/11 conspiracy theory.
They are no longer worth 'the best I have'.
They'll have to settle for my contempt relieved by occasional levity.
____________
A fable by W. bush.

Once upon a time there was a caveman, a pet goat and 19 men named
Patsie....
..(.mumbo jumbo
....jive
....cosmic debris.).....
....and since that day, no one Ever, lived happily ever after, The End
_______________________

9/11, Bring the noise.

Seethis Pass

Feb 5, 2006, 12:53:14 AM2/5/06

The following,by Freedom Fighter, is a plan for failure even,though I
wish Freedom Fighter and the large number of fine 9/11 investigators
who agree with his point.all the best.

You all intend to limit the movement which is exactly what will kill
it.
You are dead wrong.

Bring ALL of the noise. Get this thing dealt with now, not in the far
future, through some dry scientific discussion and years of study.
Being exclusive is for republicans and neo cons.

Again, getting to the perpetrators of the cover up will unmask the
entire treason.

We need all of the people who are interested in the truth no matter
what their opinion is.

If you believe in the caveman and the pet goat, fine,
You may want to help bring the noise just to show the rest of us how
wrong we are about there being a coverup.
If you don't believe in the governments conspiracy theory, I really
don't care if yuor reason is faulty. get out there and help me yell
for an investigation of the cover-up.

Having all of the answers as to how it was done is not needed.
Having a credible answer is not even necessary.
Bring the sound and fury of the demand for an investigation that gets
into the real facts.

Giving the powers that be enough of a headache to make them allow an
independent investigation is what will be effective.
Give the bastards enough noise to make them responsive to LOUD public
demand. don't rely on knowing the unknowable first.

Loud and erronious public demand will do just fine as long as the
coverup is what is investigated.
Chasing off large chunks of your support base is not an effective
tactic.Noise is an effective tactic.Lots of noise.
Truth doesn't matter to our opposition and It is hobbling us

We have rehashed the evidence until we are sure that there WAS a
domestic crime on 9/11 . That is all that matters in forcing the
investigation of the coverup.What ever disinformation they provided us
with is all just more of the crime and is in no way the fault of the
targets of the disinformation.

How it was done will be found in the public investigation of the
coverup. Your course limits the number and volume of dissenters, your
remedy will take years and be in the control of the perps.
Bring on the noise about 9/11 don't be quiet even if you believe in
missiles from Woolworth.

On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 22:40:23 GMT, "Freedom Fighter" <lib...@once.net>

Sentinel

Feb 21, 2006, 1:28:58 PM2/21/06
Goodafternoon to the bourd,

The story writen by wingtvs victor thorn and lisa guliani AKA FBI
snitch is false. there was never any discussion of this topic at the
WTC Memorial. For those who are interested in the truth to this story
google: Village Voice Memorial 05 edition and see how these idiots
conduct themselves at a memorial for the lost of 91101. These people
are agent provocatures and I called them on it at the memorial thereby
screwqing up their operation. They then retailiated against me by
writing this disimformation piece on the next day.

There is plenty of back up on this incident on the web as I have going
through most of the sites posting this BS to clarify this incident.

Thank you

Paul Isaac Jr (Sentinel)
Rsq...@yahoo.com