Fish Called Wanda

1 view

Oh My

Sep 8, 2002, 7:17:00 AM9/8/02
Can somebody post the quote that Kevin Kline said to John Cleese in
this movie?
The quote when Cline got totally pissed and told Cleese what he
thought of him and the British in general. Hilarious. (and totally
TRUE)

RustY

Sep 8, 2002, 6:21:44 PM9/8/02

"Oh My" <oh...@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
Oh come on, it can't be true - just like all Yank's can't possibly be fat,
loud-mouthed wankers, now can it ?

RustY

Unfortunately Canadian

Sep 8, 2002, 7:34:15 PM9/8/02
Or you British with bad teeth, tea drinking Royal family fucking idiots? If
it wasn't for America, you'd be German right now.
"RustY" <Ru...@Hotmale.UK> wrote in message

Heretic

Sep 9, 2002, 6:24:49 AM9/9/02
Actually if if wasn't for Britian (and Russia) you'd be German as well.

"Unfortunately Canadian" <unfortunate...@rogers.com> wrote in
message news:X7Re9.134081$GK2....@news02.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...

Unfortunately Canadian

Sep 9, 2002, 9:28:08 AM9/9/02
Britian???? Those bunch of pansies. If it wasn't for America, I'd be
saluting some dumb ass Nazi. I'm glad I'm out of Europe. Now I wish I'd be
out of this shit hole.
"Heretic" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Heretic

Sep 9, 2002, 10:11:55 AM9/9/02
What an amazing viewpoint for someone that aspires to join a country that
entered the first world war 3 year later than everyone else and entered the
second world war two years after it started. Ask yourself what country held
on against Germany with our army defeated and with our equipment lost at
Dunkirk. Survived the Blitz and managed to fight back.

"Unfortunately Canadian" <unfortunate...@rogers.com> wrote in

message news:Il1f9.200588$8aG1....@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...

TobyQ

Sep 9, 2002, 2:12:48 PM9/9/02

"Oh My" <oh...@wi.rr.com> wrote in message

I agree it is good that the British have a good sense of Humour and are able
to take the piss out of themselves.

Unfortunately Canadian

Sep 9, 2002, 11:02:40 PM9/9/02
Atleast they faught off the Nazis. Now I wonder if Britian can fight off Al
Qeada and their supporters?
"TobyQ" <To...@sol.fr> wrote in message

George

Sep 10, 2002, 12:49:27 AM9/10/02

> What an amazing viewpoint for someone that aspires to join a country that
> entered the first world war 3 year later than everyone else and entered
the
> second world war two years after it started. Ask yourself what country
held
> on against Germany with our army defeated and with our equipment lost at
> Dunkirk. Survived the Blitz and managed to fight back.

So, you are saying that after the Blitzkrieg, and the loss of so many
airmen, Britain could have done it alone, without US help?
Sometimes I wonder why we bother at all with you people.

George

Sep 10, 2002, 12:52:25 AM9/10/02

"Unfortunately Canadian" <unfortunate...@rogers.com> wrote in
message news:khdf9.33077$V_5....@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...

> Atleast they faught off the Nazis. Now I wonder if Britian can fight off
Al
> Qeada and their supporters?

Well, I don't know about al Qaeda, but one Brit wants to be a human shield
for Iraq. Given his age, one wonders if he is old enough to recall the
non-voluntary British human shields Saddam Husein used to protect his
critical assets during the Gulf war. One also has to wonder if he realizes
how futile that attempt was, as we all see what the outcome was.

Heretic

Sep 10, 2002, 5:02:38 AM9/10/02

"George" <Geo...@SourPudding.com> wrote in message

> "Heretic" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message
> > What an amazing viewpoint for someone that aspires to join a country
that
> > entered the first world war 3 year later than everyone else and entered
> the
> > second world war two years after it started. Ask yourself what country
> held
> > on against Germany with our army defeated and with our equipment lost at
> > Dunkirk. Survived the Blitz and managed to fight back.
>
> So, you are saying that after the Blitzkrieg, and the loss of so many
> airmen, Britain could have done it alone, without US help?
> Sometimes I wonder why we bother at all with you people.

I think you've completely missed my point. The previous poster said
"Britian???? Those bunch of pansies" Now compare that with our reletive war
records and you'll find that this is just not the case. If Britian had been
a bunch of pansies (like the french) we'd have surrendered soon after
Dunkirk and that would have made Germany all powerful. The Soviets could not
have stood against the undivided attention of the Third Reich, Germany would
have devloped the A bomb around 1945-46 and then it would be game over.

The American effort is/was appreciated and its true without you the best
that we could have hoped for would have been a draw with Nazi hegemony over
Europe accepted, but it just pisses me off to see Americans denegrating
British and Russian war efforts because without us you'd have been f**ked
sooner or later.

George

Sep 10, 2002, 4:33:08 PM9/10/02

"Heretic" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

I'm glad to see there is at least one Brit who appreciates the efforts we
made to save Europe from itself. However, to say that we'd have been fucked
without you is a bit of a stretch. Even Japan realized that America could
not be conquered. There is a "gun behind each blade of grass" - General
Yamamoto.

Unfortunately Canadian

Sep 10, 2002, 10:21:47 PM9/10/02
And I'm glad they did. If it wasn't for America, you'd be a coward Nazi
gassing children.

Unfortunately Canadian

Sep 10, 2002, 10:32:42 PM9/10/02
We'll see if Sodam Insane is gonna use Brits for shields when America
attacks.

"George" <Geo...@SourPudding.com> wrote in message

Unfortunately Canadian

Sep 10, 2002, 11:57:12 PM9/10/02
Britian??? They were almost taken over but were saved by the Americans.

Heretic

Sep 11, 2002, 7:02:24 AM9/11/02
So am I, but the Nazis were not cowards, they were a bunch of inhumane
callous murdering bastards that needlessly killed people for being of a
particular race but they were definately not cowards.

"Unfortunately Canadian" <unfortunate...@rogers.com> wrote in

message news:%Mxf9.41666$V_5....@news04.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...

Heretic

Sep 11, 2002, 7:05:52 AM9/11/02

"George" <Geo...@SourPudding.com> wrote in message
Dunno, I'm infinately glad that you *did* come in, but you need to remember
that if you added Greman production to that of its conquered terretories
then the production would have beaten that of the US. Given that German
technology was also pretty advanced, you'd have probably have had nuclear
armed V3 rockets hitting the eastern seaboard of the USA around 1946-47.

Heretic

Sep 11, 2002, 9:14:42 AM9/11/02
Nope, Britain could have held out more or less indefinately at least until
Hitler developed the A Bomb at which point American defeat would have become
a virtual certainty as well.

"Unfortunately Canadian" <unfortunate...@rogers.com> wrote in

message news:sazf9.216098$8aG1...@news01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...

Heretic

Sep 11, 2002, 9:16:09 AM9/11/02
Hopefully Galloway will volunteer to be a 'human' shield...

"Unfortunately Canadian" <unfortunate...@rogers.com> wrote in

message news:eXxf9.157794$GK2....@news02.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com...

Unfortunately Canadian

Sep 11, 2002, 11:36:05 AM9/11/02
Nazis were inhumane assholes. There's no denying that. In a sense Nazis
were cowards because they feared a religion and race (Jews and blacks). OBL
fears women and freedom.

"Heretic" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

Don Ocean

Sep 11, 2002, 5:58:06 PM9/11/02

Heretic wrote:

> So am I, but the Nazis were not cowards, they were a bunch of inhumane
> callous murdering bastards that needlessly killed people for being of a
> particular race but they were definately not cowards

Actually the "Nazi party" was to be anticommunist... The Jewish purges
were just an extra bonus to them. Many Nazi's eyed the Jewish people as
perpretrators of communism...Due to many in the hierarchy of Russia were
jewish and Karl Marx was a German Jew...And many viewed the Jewish
banking family(Von Rothschield) of France as Communistic and trying to
take over Germany by usurping the German economy. Read Hitlers
Speech of 1934...In which he states that Geramany shall overthrow the
Golden chains of the Von Rothschield jews... At that time they gave the
Jews notice to take their belongings and get out. Many had generations
of family in Germany.. Also many had a great deal of money and political
power...Others were to poor to pick up and move...And no place to move
to. Hence with much foot dragging and passage of time...Came the nasty
purges of 1938...Kristalnaught....etc. In truth...Most patriotic Germans
sympathized with the Nazi's published agenda. They now had full bellies,
and a common goal.The terrible depression was behind them and the
future looked bright.

Heretic

Sep 12, 2002, 5:29:30 AM9/12/02

"Don Ocean" <oc...@amerion.com> wrote in message

> Heretic wrote:
>
> > So am I, but the Nazis were not cowards, they were a bunch of inhumane
> > callous murdering bastards that needlessly killed people for being of a
> > particular race but they were definately not cowards
>
> Actually the "Nazi party" was to be anticommunist... The Jewish purges
> were just an extra bonus to them. Many Nazi's eyed the Jewish people as
> perpretrators of communism...Due to many in the hierarchy of Russia were
> jewish and Karl Marx was a German Jew...And many viewed the Jewish
> banking family(Von Rothschield) of France as Communistic and trying to
> take over Germany by usurping the German economy. Read Hitlers
> Speech of 1934...In which he states that Geramany shall overthrow the
> Golden chains of the Von Rothschield jews... At that time they gave the
> Jews notice to take their belongings and get out. Many had generations
> of family in Germany.. Also many had a great deal of money and political
> power...Others were to poor to pick up and move...And no place to move
> to. Hence with much foot dragging and passage of time...Came the nasty
> purges of 1938...Kristalnaught....etc. In truth...Most patriotic Germans
> sympathized with the Nazi's published agenda. They now had full bellies,
> and a common goal.The terrible depression was behind them and the
> future looked bright.

Yep, Mein Kamph makes it absolutely clear that Hitler hated Jews, he loathed
Slavs and was generally unpleasant to others.

George

Sep 12, 2002, 10:16:20 AM9/12/02

"Heretic" <no...@nowhere.com> wrote in message

You can't have the production without the resources. 1,000 years of war in
Europe had pretty much used up most of its resources. Not in America. We
were just beginning to harness our resources. As for V3 rockets, like the
V2, they would have only been weapons of terror, and not likely to have been
any more effective than the V2 was. And considering that most of Germany's
nuclear scientists were Jewish, I doubt if they would have ever been able to
make the bomb. They would have killed them all first. Fortunately for us,
most of them immigrated to the US before the war started.

George

Sep 12, 2002, 10:19:38 AM9/12/02

> Nope, Britain could have held out more or less indefinately at least until
> Hitler developed the A Bomb at which point American defeat would have
become
> a virtual certainty as well.

Read my post, earlier today.