Corralejo Triple Distilled Reposado Tequila

Agave

Jan 5, 2006, 9:12:15 AM1/5/06
A friend just came back from Mexico and brought me a bottle of this

http://www.tequilacorralejo.com/nav/content/products/_pop/images/trip_pop_01.jpg

He's always been a really good friend; now he's my bestest friend! :)

Gonna try some of it Saturday night. I'll keep you posted.

idiot detector

Feb 26, 2006, 12:15:43 AM2/26/06
and ?

"Agave" <idon't...@thinkso.com> wrote in message

Agave

Feb 26, 2006, 11:28:30 AM2/26/06
It tuned out to be quite good.  It had more of a blanca/plata freshness than I had expected.

idiot detector

Feb 26, 2006, 6:18:30 PM2/26/06
that would be a plus to me - All I can find around here of Corralejo is the reposado, which is quite good for a reposado.