Re: Ink (Spamming Scam)

Ph@Boy

Mar 22, 2006, 8:28:21 AM3/22/06
Spamming Scam. Don't bother. Cross posted everywhere along with his
phony apology. Abuse reports have been sent from other NGs.

msh...@frontiernet.net wrote:
> Man I have found this site that has the cheapest ink for any printer.
> You can compare prices and then review the companies on service and
> quality. <http://www.imagraphix.com> Let me know what you think

kiron manuel

Mar 31, 2006, 12:57:01 PM3/31/06
Hi all readers,
This might come as a surprise but this is very genuine.You can very easily
trace the origin of this email and it is meant to be done so.
Of late perhaps from Nov 2005 till recently, people in the UK have been
getting weird calls on either their mobiles or their landlines.
The purpose of the calls is to get people to sign up for contracts to
Orange, O2, T-Mobile, T-Network and Vodaphone .The recipients of the calls
would be persuaded to sign up because of a cash back system.Of course the
gifts of Free Mobiles would also make the deal tasty and sweet.
First things first the calls originate from Malaysia.
Second to sign up for the deal all potential clients must give their Bank
Account numbers and Sort Code.Giving these numbers makes the bank accounts
vulnerable to cash withdrawals.
Third...according the websites of Leading UK banks no person should ask for
these details and as a person you should not give these numbers out on the
telephone.
If you have been a victim and if you know some one who has been affected
kindly report all matters to you current mobile operator and the local
police ASAP.
thanks,
rudolph.
"Ph@Boy" <now...@somewhere.tv> wrote in message