Politics

Amy

Oct 15, 2008, 6:01:57 PM10/15/08

figuring banged spooling vogons tunafish crashing chernenko understand uhplohd

lemmon

Mar 5, 2013, 9:25:33 PM3/5/13
On 10/15/2008 4:01 PM, Amy wrote:
> figuring banged spooling vogons tunafish crashing chernenko understand uhplohd

You were saying how McDonald's shootings and elementary school shootings
are inevitable in the Khaos of our Nation. It took a fair number of
words to say. I wanted to say something to so I mentioned that there
was a Time limit to these discussions and that we Need to
come to a conclusion. You mistakenly thought I was insulting You for being
long_winded.
--
who left

-- Thor