FRENCH TENNISWOMAN

1 view

Sank76

Nov 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/21/99
I'm french (rouen) and i think that french tenniswomans will be the best.
mary pierce is 5, nathalie tauziat is 7, julie halard-decugis is 9 and amelie
mauresmo is 10. i think it's very great!
what do you think about french tenniswomans?
what do you think about french tennis in generality?
tnanks, seb

san...@aol.com

gen

Nov 22, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/22/99
In article <19991121155354...@ng-fp1.aol.com>, san...@aol.com
(Sank76) wrote:

Have you heard of Anne-Gaelle Sidot? I've been very impressed by her talent.

--
Right now, all I'll say about the new season is this:
Becker is back, and he's as sassy as ever!

wotten wayne wong

Nov 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/26/99
How could you omit Sandrine Testud? She's currently at #13 and has
been working hard to get closer to the top 10. As for Anne-Gaelle
Sidot, I watched her play Corina Morariu at Stanford earlier this year
and they looked like mirror-images of one another --- especially when
unleashing their top-spin backhands --- absolutely works of tennis
art.

In article <19991121155354...@ng-fp1.aol.com>,
san...@aol.com
>(Sank76) wrote:
>
>> I'm french (rouen) and i think that french tenniswomans will be the best.
>> mary pierce is 5, nathalie tauziat is 7, julie halard-decugis is 9 and amelie
>> mauresmo is 10. i think it's very great!
>> what do you think about french tenniswomans?
>> what do you think about french tennis in generality?
>> tnanks, seb
>>
>> san...@aol.com
> Have you heard of Anne-Gaelle Sidot? I've been very impressed by her talent.
>

><snip>

wotten wayne wong (To reply by email, first remove the PAIN)