Trying to identify a meade telescope

Dan Lewis

Jan 9, 2012, 12:11:45 PM1/9/12
I have a Meade reflector telescope that I'm trying to find the model
number of. I can't find a label or plate anywhere on it that gives a
number, just the "Meade" lettering on the tube. It's a 5" diameter
scope with a length of approx. 33". The tube is white. It's a
newtonian reflector, I think. It has a german equatorial mount, I
believe. Here's a link to pictures of it. Anyone know the model # or
how I can find it? https://plus.google.com/photos/104162209261621855638/albums/5695679914258132593?authkey=CNKW1ZWT6LXqPA