Brian Cox was taken as a hostage and he will be murdered if

Magnetic

Feb 15, 2010, 6:33:42 AM2/15/10
Copy this letter and send it to another forum; to physicists,
politicians, prosecutors, terrorists; to citizens of Geneva and so on.
- - - - -

Brian Cox: “Anyone who thinks the LHC will destroy the world is a
twat”. Source: THE BLACK HOLE CASE: THE INJUNCTION AGAINST THE END OF
THE WORLD. Eric E. Johnson. Page 858. http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0912/0912.5480.pdf

- - - -
I give 50% that in a several days CERN will create a “new quark-gluon
phase” of vacuum. This microscopic magnetized droplet of vacuum
(magnetic hole) will lead to chromomagnetic collapse (x-boson
condensation) of ordinary matter on it, and to explosion of Earth.
Take Brian Cox as a hostage. If CERN would not stop their LHC
experiment cut off the Brian's head.
- - - - - - -

Dozens of our appeals to presidents and prosecutors in order to forbid
the particle collisions with energy more than 0.1 TeV had failed.
There were even Nobel Prize winners, who had said about the dangers
from collider particle collisions. They were unable to stop the LHC
experiment.
We can see now that court cases are also failed.
So, we can wait only for some miracle forms of our salvation.
Here are some such forms, as I can see them:
1. Rebellion of citizens of Geneva with blocking the entrances to LHC.
2. Nuclear bombardment of LHC, Tevatron, RHIC, Dubna by terrorists.
3. Explosions of oil and gas pipes, leading to Europe.
4. Taking of some physicists as hostages and the threat to cut off
their heads if CERN would not stop the experiment leading to the
global extermination.

I would perform the third point, but I have no sufficient money and
time to buy explosives and to hire co-performers.

We all will be killed in a few days with probability of about 50%.
So, even the nuclear bombardment of LHC with killing of about of 10
000 of people, with 100% probability, is more humane, than explosion
of Earth by CERN and killing of 6 600 000 000 of people.

Copy this letter and send it to another forum; to physicists,
politicians, prosecutors, terrorists; to citizens of Geneva.

jeffinputnam

Feb 15, 2010, 7:11:23 AM2/15/10
On 2/15/2010 6:33 AM, Magnetic wrote:
> I give 50% that in a several days CERN will create a “new quark-gluon
> phase” of vacuum. This microscopic magnetized droplet of vacuum
> (magnetic hole) will lead to chromomagnetic collapse (x-boson
> condensation) of ordinary matter on it, and to explosion of Earth.
> Take Brian Cox as a hostage. If CERN would not stop their LHC
> experiment cut off the Brian's head.

Would this explosion happen so fast that I'd not a chance to run rampant
through the streets screaming hysterically? Or would it be like one of
those movie special effects things that slowly creeps across the planet,
giving me hours to be hysterical? If the chance is 50-50, I say we take
the chance anyway. If your 50% is right then we'll have enough time to
post here saying so. If your 50% is wrong then there will be plenty of
time for you to post apologizing.

And then we'll cut off your head.

Fair is fair.

sjohns

Mar 8, 2010, 12:43:51 PM3/8/10
Damn trolls....

"Magnetic" <magnet...@yandex.ua> wrote in message

Brad Guth

Mar 8, 2010, 12:58:41 PM3/8/10
On Mar 8, 9:43 am, "sjohns" <t...@alltel.net> wrote:
> Damn trolls....
>
> "Magnetic" <magnetic.t...@yandex.ua> wrote in message

> Copy this letter and send it to another forum; to physicists,
> politicians, prosecutors, terrorists; to citizens of Geneva and so on.
> - - - - -
>
> Brian Cox: “Anyone who thinks the LHC will destroy the world is a
> twat”. Source: THE BLACK HOLE CASE: THE INJUNCTION AGAINST THE END OF
> THE WORLD. Eric E. Johnson. Page 858.http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/0912/0912.5480.pdf

Good freaking grief, what on Earth is taking place at LHC that isn't
being closely monitored and leaked out for as much PR hype and spin as
they can muster?

They badly need our public loot in order to pay for everything inside
and outside of CERN/LHC, so it's not exactly going to be a good idea
if we all vanish into some magnetic hole.

I rather doubt they have no idea as to the extent and worse case
consequences of their research, not that such mad scientists haven't
made their fair share of mistakes. Let us hope they uncover some
smaller and safer form of fusion or antimatter energy that we can all
live with.

~ BG

Sjouke Burry

Mar 8, 2010, 5:13:23 PM3/8/10
sjohns wrote:
> Damn trolls....
>
> "Magnetic" <magnet...@yandex.ua> wrote in message
cut

> We all will be killed in a few days with probability of about 50%.
> So, even the nuclear bombardment of LHC with killing of about of 10

Has Magnetic changed his name, just to be able to rant on???

Brad Guth

Mar 8, 2010, 7:24:16 PM3/8/10
On Mar 8, 2:13 pm, Sjouke Burry <burrynulnulf...@ppllaanneett.nnll>
wrote:
> sjohns wrote:
> > Damn trolls....
>
> > "Magnetic" <magnetic.t...@yandex.ua> wrote in message

> cut
>
> > We all will be killed in a few days with probability of about 50%.
> > So, even the nuclear bombardment of LHC with killing of about of 10
>
> Has Magnetic changed his name, just to be able to rant on???

Perhaps he should change his name to "I told you so" or "not my
fault".

~ BG