LX200 GPS Autostar II issue

Rick

Apr 6, 2009, 12:12:51 AM4/6/09
I have just try to start up my LX200 GPS for the first time to get it ready
for the season
And during power up from batteries it will go past the copyright display. ?
Anyone knows why this could be causing the problem. I have not used the LX
to much and recieved it as used unit last year.
But it was working fine before.

Any ideals that come to mind
Many thanks
Rick.

Zyp

Apr 14, 2009, 2:25:57 PM4/14/09

Don't even think of taking to Meade, they're slow as molasses when it comes
to repair their telescopes. I can't think of any company that's worse.

--
Zyp

John Smith

Apr 15, 2009, 6:10:25 PM4/15/09
Rick,
I would suggest a Setup/Reset. You might also check out the Yahoo
LX200GPS group.

Richard

"Rick" <rrobin...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Rick

Apr 17, 2009, 10:51:47 PM4/17/09
Many thanks. I certainly will look into that news group. I have tried to do
a Reset. but it will not go pass the copyright Notice.

"John Smith" <jo...@mail.com> wrote in message