LX50 Newbie - Thsi is one BIG scope - Help

1 view

Apr 27, 2009, 10:11:13 a.m.2009-04-27
Hello to all.

I have been lurking in the background for years. I purchased a 10"
LX50 and am anxious to use it. It has tons of STUFF and I have an
equal number of questions.

First, what is the best procedure to set this up? This is one heavy
scope. Is it best to leave the top allen bolt in the base of the scope
and then hang the scope on the wedge to help take the weight? Is there
anything to be aware of when setting this up? Don't let it do this....
make sure and do that.....

I am open to any ideas or comments.

Thank you.

Dan