New to telescope control with Stellarium

Denis Bombardier

Sep 29, 2021, 7:24:13 PM9/29/21
Hi, I just bought a used Bushnell Northstar Goto telescope # 78-8831, 76mm reflector equipped with a hand Goto controller and was wondering if I could hook it up with Stellarium to control it. I don't know what the comm protocol is for this telescope and wish someone could help. This scope is not mentioned in the Stellarium guide but it is a Goto controller so it might be compatible with some comm protocol used with Stellarium. I checked on the Bushnell web site and on the web but can't find the information.
Someone can tell me how I can determine what is the communication protocol used by this telescope and if it is possible to hook it up to my Windows laptop?

Thank's!