no wonder niggers are so violent and angry and use so many drugs and alcohol

Phil

Aug 13, 2001, 6:02:40 AM8/13/01
Tom Shelly <toms...@telocity.com> wrote in message news:<3B7742CA...@telocity.com>...
> Could you imagine waking up every morning in some smelly, sweat filled
> bed to find some fat nigger bitch beside you and then wander into the
> filthy bathroom to look in the mirror only to see your ugly ape like
> nigger face staring back at you?
>
> And then to know in your heart that your race is the absolute bottom of
> the gene pool? And that the only way you have survived thus far is
> through the generous hand outs of the white race?
>
> My God..no wonder the niggers are so angry all the time and need so many

drugs.

Consider this, knowing that they are the scum of the earth they don't have the
decency to kill themselves. Blacks have a low sucide rate!

Phil

donawanaa

Aug 13, 2001, 4:10:15 PM8/13/01
On 13 Aug 2001 03:02:40 -0700, philpa...@yahoo.com (Phil) wrote:

>Tom Shelly <toms...@telocity.com> wrote in message news:<3B7742CA...@telocity.com>...
>> Could you imagine waking up every morning in some smelly, sweat filled
>> bed to find some fat nigger bitch beside you and then wander into the
>> filthy bathroom to look in the mirror only to see your ugly ape like
>> nigger face staring back at you?

have issues, do you?

>> And then to know in your heart that your race is the absolute bottom of
>> the gene pool? And that the only way you have survived thus far is
>> through the generous hand outs of the white race?

how exactly do you type and breathe at the same time?

>> My God..no wonder the niggers are so angry all the time and need so many
>
>drugs.

annnnnnnnd -- you, on the other hand, consider yourself a
well-adjusted ray of sunshine??

>Consider this, knowing that they are the scum of the earth they don't have the
>decency to kill themselves. Blacks have a low sucide rate!
>
>Phil

People, people, PEOPLE! Keep this shit in the appropriate newsgroups.

Here's a clue -- alt.teens is NOT THE RIGHT GROUP. You
superior-intellect, aryan nutcases should know that by now.

YAK.

"I have seen the future and it licks itself clean" -- Bucky the cat

bmc®

Aug 13, 2001, 5:06:30 PM8/13/01
whats a nigger?

bmc

"donawanaa" <dona...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

Byker

Aug 13, 2001, 7:26:58 PM8/13/01
bmc® <turb...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> whats a nigger?

Just in case you forgot:

WEBSTER'S Dictionary

Nigger (nigga) n. An African jungle anthropoid ape of the primate family
pongidae (superfamily cercopithecoidea). Imported to the United States as
farm animals in the late 1700's-1800's, these fecal colored critters now
roam freely, destroying the economic and social infrastructures of America
and various other nations. These pernicious sub-humans love to consume large
quantities of greasy fried chicken and listen to fellow apes "sing" rhymes
over def beats. One can find concentrations of these lazy criminal shitskins
infesting areas of the world called niggafuckated slums. They are highly
infectious and should be avoided like the Black Plague.

Synonyms: coon, jigaboo, spade, spook, shitskin, nignog, jungle bunny,
pickaninny

Antonyms: Human

Steve Christie

Aug 13, 2001, 6:34:36 PM8/13/01

Mastic wrote in message ...
>I personally I can see the need for the facts to be posted in
>alt.teens, teens need the truth, we dont need all the politically
>correct crap pushed down our throats all the time.
Yeah FACTS...not hatred. Fact - a `true` specimen of Negro would have a
slightly different skull and skeleton from a `true` specimen of Jap or
Brit.......but a totally mixed race (just about everyone is mixed now) black
guy has not got 4% of the brainpower of a totally mixed race guy who happens
to be white....goddamn!

Tom Shelly

Aug 13, 2001, 9:32:45 PM8/13/01
Yes, Phil.

They are too cowardly to kill themselves.

donawanaa

Aug 13, 2001, 9:40:58 PM8/13/01

You call THIS a fact??

"And then to know in your heart that your race is the absolute bottom
of the gene pool? And that the only way you have survived thus far is
through the generous hand outs of the white race?"

Tell me, are these the same generous handouts that the white man gave
to the Native people of this land?

Do you consider this a fact?

"My God..no wonder the niggers are so angry all the time and need so
many drugs."

Based on what, exactly?

Fact: I personally know more than one negro that is not angry or in
need of drugs.

PC sucks, i agree. However, that which is being expounded as truth is,
in reality, horseshit.

Truth is: Individuals should be judged individually, not as a herd.

If a.n.f regs want to sit around and congratulate themselves on how
they have no body odor on their lily-white selves, fine, be my guest.
But don't try to pass that malarky off as fact. I'm still confused as
to why genetically superior individuals have nothing better to do than
circle jerk about another race.

><snip>

Byker

Aug 13, 2001, 11:47:25 PM8/13/01

> Yes, Phil.
>
> They are too cowardly to kill themselves.

They'd rather have cops do it for them so their rughead relatives can sue
for "excessive force"......

Mr. Garfield

Aug 13, 2001, 10:18:37 PM8/13/01
"bmc?" <turb...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<qjXd7.100153$EP6.25...@news1.rdc2.pa.home.com>...
> whats a nigger?

Here's my definition.

Nigger - a white (caucasian) person who feels he/she is superior
because of being white; see redneck; see retard

Who gives a fuck what the White Aristocrats' dicKKKtionary says.

Mr. Garfield

Aug 13, 2001, 10:27:13 PM8/13/01
"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message news:<9l9ijd$n92$5...@slb2.atl.mindspring.net>...

> bmc® <turb...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > whats a nigger?
>
> Just in case you forgot:
Byker the Shitter, let me correct this for you

> WEBSTER'S Dictionary
>
> Nigger (nigga) n. A caucasian piece of shit
> (redneck honky). Ran their asses to the United States as
> stray dogs in the 1500s - 1900s, these stray shitty dogs now
> roam freely, destroying the economic and social infrastructures of Earth

> These pernicious sub-humans love to consume large
> quantities of raw meat and just like regular dogs they shit and piss, wipe their asses, dicks, and pussys then eat without washing the filth off of their hands. and listen to fellow dogs scream and sing over wild or > ugly tones. One can find concentrations of these lazy criminal vomitskins
> infesting areas of the world called shit holes (trailer parks). They are highly
> infectious and should be avoided like the Black "White" Plague.

> Synonyms: coon, jigaboo, spade, spook, shitskin, nignog, jungle bunny,
> pickaninny, cracker, aryan, redneck, white, caucasian, honky
>
> Antonyms: Human

Phil Western

Aug 14, 2001, 3:31:19 AM8/14/01
huh huh...huh huh....duh...uuhhh..huh....thats a good one.....duh

donawanaa

Aug 14, 2001, 7:30:21 AM8/14/01
On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 09:35:35 GMT, Mastic <n...@thisaddress.com> wrote:

>I love law and order, I love civilization, loving these things are at
>odds with what I see in the negro race. We dont need to be told that
>everyone is the same or that race is only skin color. It is obvious
>that we are not all the same and it is obvious that it is not just
>skin color so stop towing the politically correct line, ask for the
>truth and speak the truth.

Of course we're not all the same. That would be boring.

Their is no one more corrupt than those who
>not only lie to others but lie to themselves.

Again, at the risk of repeating myself:

Truth is: Individuals should be judged individually, not as a herd.

A Girl and her Pika

Aug 14, 2001, 12:19:40 PM8/14/01

>I personally I can see the need for the facts to be posted in
>alt.teens, teens need the truth, we dont need all the politically
>correct crap pushed down our throats all the time.

The truth? I don't need to listen to what everyone else and their mother's say
to know the truth.

It's obvious we're all equal - KKK is dying, get over yourself.
~~ Gloria

"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting." -Russell.

http://bounce.to/myworld.gloria
http://www.teenbay.com
http://altteen.org

Steve Christie

Aug 14, 2001, 2:01:01 PM8/14/01
If you're discriminated against and hence poorer then you turn to crime more
often......if the Chinese had instigated the I.R. and controlled the globe
then maybe the whites would be imprisoned and enslaved.....then they'd be
saying this crap about you.......just the way things worked out...........

Byker

Aug 14, 2001, 5:28:59 PM8/14/01
Phil Western <dmtsy...@home.com> wrote in message

> huh huh...huh huh....duh...uuhhh..huh....thats a good one.....duh

Some folks have short memories.....

Byker

Aug 14, 2001, 5:29:27 PM8/14/01
Steve Christie <St...@deeppurple.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

> If you're discriminated against and hence poorer then you turn to crime
more
> often......

Another Brit twit whigger apologist demonstrates his naivete regarding
Americoons. Hey, old chap, come to our side of the pond sometime and find
out the hard way that our fecal-colored critters aren't like the ones you
see in syndicated reruns of "The Jeffersons" and "The Cosby Show."
Eurotourists learn it all the time when they innocently wander into
"historic" parts of town with Nikons around their necks.....

Tom Shelly

Aug 14, 2001, 8:14:30 PM8/14/01
No, it's not 'just the way things worked out' .....

It worked out this way because the White Man supremely dominates the Earth due
to His intellectual superiority.

And niggers are not discriminated against and put down. Those are nothing but
excuses. With affirmative action and free college (in my State) for niggers,
they actually have MORE chance than a White Person and yet they STILL can't come
up to anything even close to an equal footing.

These are the usual rants of niggers. Meanwhile, they are sitting on their ass
drinking malt liquor while the White Man is out working and educating Himself.

joey

Aug 15, 2001, 5:20:52 AM8/15/01
in article 7peknt8nqc7h2t7v0...@4ax.com, Mastic at
n...@thisaddress.com wrote on 8/15/01 3:11 AM:

> No, it worked out that way because the white man used his head, used
> his civilization got off his ass and worked to make it so.
> Yours is just another of the never ending excuses of the negroes.
> No one gave the white man his wealth, the white man produced the
> wealth.

so you saying that enslaved blacks in the american south didn't work hard?
that they could somehow rise above being slaves? and the ensueing 100 years
of harsh descrimination they endured before the civil rights movement came
around?

yeah you're a real sound thinker there.

"i sold my soul for punk rock, and now i want a refund"
cadre rock!
http://cadre.iuma.com

Byker

Aug 15, 2001, 7:46:00 PM8/15/01
joey <bol...@midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message

> so you saying that enslaved blacks in the american south didn't work hard?

They invented (das right, bro: A REAL afro-invention) something called
"gettin' over," which meant making it look like they were working hard, when
in fact they weren't accomplishing shit, a practice that persists to this
day ("Man, ah ain't wuhkin' lahk no slave!"). Both Tony Brown and Ken
Hamblin have written about this doing-just-enough-to-get-by,
find-the-easy-way-out mindset that American blacks steadfastly refuse to
abandon. Brown, in a commencement address at Brown University on C-Span few
years ago, summed it up nicely in one sentence: "We learned a lot of bad
habits during slavery, people....."

H. McDaniel

Aug 15, 2001, 6:28:30 PM8/15/01

Byker wrote:

> joey <bol...@midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message
>
> > so you saying that enslaved blacks in the american south didn't work hard?
>
> They invented (das right, bro: A REAL afro-invention) something called
> "gettin' over," which meant making it look like they were working hard, when
> in fact they weren't accomplishing shit, a practice that persists to this

Oh, so you're saying that the white slave owners were too stupid to realize that
they were being "gotten over" on? They kept shelling out a fortune for slaves
that would never give a return. They must've been the dumbest mo-fos that ever
called themselves businessmen then. It's funny how you have to bash even your
own race to put down blacks. Ha ha ha.

> day ("Man, ah ain't wuhkin' lahk no slave!"). Both Tony Brown and Ken
> Hamblin have written about this doing-just-enough-to-get-by,
> find-the-easy-way-out mindset that American blacks steadfastly refuse to
> abandon. Brown, in a commencement address at Brown University on C-Span few
> years ago, summed it up nicely in one sentence: "We learned a lot of bad
> habits during slavery, people....."

Yes, and Brown is an expert on what every black person feels and believes just
as you are an expert on what every white person believes. Ooooooh, stop!

---
-McDaniel
surucan on Netscape-AOL Instant Messenger
S-pammers: a...@timecities.com ro...@timecities.com b...@timecities.com
postm...@timecities.com ab...@timecities.com ro...@china.com
postm...@china.com b...@china.com c...@china.com d...@china.com

Honest Aryan

Aug 15, 2001, 7:39:26 PM8/15/01
Steve Christie wrote...

> If you're discriminated against and hence poorer then you turn to crime
> more often......

Post-WWII Negro criminality in the US
increased not only with increasing prosperity
but also with Negroes being beneficiaries of
the largest ever `peaceful' (albeit, at the point of
an IRS gun) transfer of resources from one race
to another.
Which shows that it isn't `poverty causes
crime' but `crime causes poverty'.
And it's librulism causes crime, making it a
Crime Against Humanity - and libruls peace
criminals who must answer for the wholesale
destruction of civil society in the West

--
pinc is back!!!
http://www.cycad.com/cgi-bin/pinc/index.html

Byker

Aug 15, 2001, 9:24:52 PM8/15/01
H. McDaniel <henry_m...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Yes, and Brown is an expert on what every black person feels and believes
just
> as you are an expert on what every white person believes.

Had he been a race-baiting clown like Fat Al or Calypso Louis, I highly
doubt his show would still be on PBS....

H. McDaniel

Aug 15, 2001, 8:08:06 PM8/15/01

BTW, "violent and angry and use so many drugs and..." My, sounds like a lot
of white fraternity parties, don't it? Oh, you probably wouldn't know about
that never having gone to a university, eh?

Byker

Aug 15, 2001, 10:54:14 PM8/15/01

> BTW, "violent and angry and use so many drugs and..." My, sounds like a
lot
> of white fraternity parties, don't it?

Nope. Sounds like the nigger ones. We White boys generally stuck to the
suds:

http://www.gapingmaw.com/65254/barfing.jpg

Steve Christie

Aug 16, 2001, 6:11:15 PM8/16/01

Tom Shelly wrote in message <3B79BEE6...@telocity.com>...

>No, it's not 'just the way things worked out' .....
>
>It worked out this way because the White Man supremely dominates the Earth
due
>to His intellectual superiority.
Asians, if you look at very basic IQ tests, are more intelligent than white
people. yet they do not control the world. IQ tests are not a measure of
overall intelligence; only a slight form of intelligence.

Steve Christie

Aug 16, 2001, 6:14:01 PM8/16/01

Mastic wrote in message <7peknt8nqc7h2t7v0...@4ax.com>...

>"Steve Christie" <St...@deeppurple.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>If you're discriminated against and hence poorer then you turn to crime
more
>>often......if the Chinese had instigated the I.R. and controlled the globe
>>then maybe the whites would be imprisoned and enslaved.....then they'd be
>>saying this crap about you.......just the way things worked out...........
>>
>No, it worked out that way because the white man used his head, used
>his civilization got off his ass and worked to make it so.
>Yours is just another of the never ending excuses of the negroes.
>No one gave the white man his wealth, the white man produced the
>wealth.
whites were still agrarian when the Iranians were coming up with complex
maths formulae.

my gran is Indian and almost as dark as a `nigga`, yet you never insult her
or her race. perhaps because it's not associated with `big dongs` and
phsical superiority you're not pissed off with her?

Steve Christie

Aug 16, 2001, 6:22:48 PM8/16/01
At the time the Negroes got wealthier they learned about their fucking human
rights - like not to be shot and enslaved and laughed at. They want your
money pal and I'm going to make sure they get every last cent.

Joe Homeowner

Aug 16, 2001, 10:53:00 PM8/16/01
"Mastic" <n...@thisaddress.com> wrote in message

> "Steve Christie" <St...@deeppurple.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >If you're discriminated against and hence poorer then you turn to crime
more
> >often......if the Chinese had instigated the I.R. and controlled the
globe
> >then maybe the whites would be imprisoned and enslaved.....then they'd be
> >saying this crap about you.......just the way things worked
out...........

> No, it worked out that way because the white man used his head, used
> his civilization got off his ass and worked to make it so.
> Yours is just another of the never ending excuses of the negroes.
> No one gave the white man his wealth, the white man produced the
> wealth.

The white man produced wealth and "America," by way of the hard work of
slavery.

Don't kid yourself.

How would all of those early Americans eat and be clothed without slaves
picking their food and their cotton? How could we export textiles to other
countries without the cotton picking slaves?

Tell me; go ahead.

Joe Homeowner

Aug 16, 2001, 10:54:59 PM8/16/01
"Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote in message

Somehow, I tend to disagree. It's the rich white kids that buy drugs from
the blacks. The rich private schooled white kids who wanna shoot up on
heroin because MOMMY and DADDY are never home; they're always off at some
big party with their aristocrat friends.

Steve Christie

Aug 17, 2001, 4:58:12 PM8/17/01
No it's Jews/Asians/Whites/Negroes.

But I repeat: this only measures a small part of your intelligence.

It's like the following:

I want to measure general knowledge in AT so I ask everyone geography and
music questions....now they're 2 popular criteria....but they ain't the
whole thing are they?

Mastic wrote in message ...

>"Steve Christie" <St...@deeppurple.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>Tom Shelly wrote in message <3B79BEE6...@telocity.com>...
>>>No, it's not 'just the way things worked out' .....
>>>
>>>It worked out this way because the White Man supremely dominates the
Earth
>>due
>>>to His intellectual superiority.
>>Asians, if you look at very basic IQ tests, are more intelligent than
white
>>people. yet they do not control the world. IQ tests are not a measure of
>>overall intelligence; only a slight form of intelligence.
>

>I believe you are wrong.
>1) Jews
>2) Whites
>3) Asians
>4) Way last is niggers.

donawanaa

Aug 17, 2001, 4:48:14 PM8/17/01
On Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:14:30 -0700, Tom Shelly
<toms...@telocity.com> wrote:

>No, it's not 'just the way things worked out' .....
>
>It worked out this way because the White Man supremely dominates the Earth due
>to His intellectual superiority.

SUPREMELY dominates??

<rolls on floor, pointing and laughing> riiiiiight.

oooh, ahhhhhh "intellectually superior" <quiver>
y'mean like George Bush?

>And niggers are not discriminated against and put down.

oh no...i'm sure blacks just *love* being referred to as "niggers" I
know, personally, it just puts a glow in MY heart. P~~~

Those are nothing but
>excuses. With affirmative action and free college (in my State) for niggers,
>they actually have MORE chance than a White Person and yet they STILL can't come
>up to anything even close to an equal footing.

>These are the usual rants of niggers. Meanwhile, they are sitting on their ass
>drinking malt liquor

oh right. every single one of them...you know this for a fact. uh huh.

while the White Man is out working and educating Himself.

<flings forearm over eyes> ...binding His sons to exile while serving
His captives needs, no doubt...gosh -- how noble.

<folds arms and stares>
and you'd be sitting here whining about blacks because: ???

>Steve Christie wrote:
>
>> If you're discriminated against and hence poorer then you turn to crime more
>> often......if the Chinese had instigated the I.R. and controlled the globe
>> then maybe the whites would be imprisoned and enslaved.....then they'd be
>> saying this crap about you.......just the way things worked out...........
>>
>> Byker wrote in message <9la06o$ttm$1...@slb1.atl.mindspring.net>...
>> >Tom Shelly <toms...@telocity.com> wrote in message

>> >They'd rather have cops do it for them so their rughead relatives can sue
>> >for "excessive force"......

simon

Aug 18, 2001, 4:57:41 PM8/18/01
they are too busy killing other people with their Uzi's,

philpa...@yahoo.com (Phil) wrote in message news:<c653b5da.01081...@posting.google.com>...
> Tom Shelly <toms...@telocity.com> wrote in message news:<3B7742CA...@telocity.com>...

> > Could you imagine waking up every morning in some smelly, sweat filled
> > bed to find some fat nigger bitch beside you and then wander into the
> > filthy bathroom to look in the mirror only to see your ugly ape like
> > nigger face staring back at you?
> >

> > And then to know in your heart that your race is the absolute bottom of
> > the gene pool? And that the only way you have survived thus far is
> > through the generous hand outs of the white race?
> >

> > My God..no wonder the niggers are so angry all the time and need so many
>
> drugs.

axiomatic

Aug 19, 2001, 4:43:57 PM8/19/01
"Steve Christie" <St...@deeppurple.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:<9lbooo$8so$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> If you're discriminated against and hence poorer then you turn to crime more
> often......

Please define "discrimated against".

>if the Chinese had instigated the I.R. and controlled the globe
> then maybe the whites would be imprisoned and enslaved.....then they'd be
> saying this crap about you.......just the way things worked out...........

The fact is, if you are poor AND black, you are more likely to be a
criminal than not.
Of course the Chinese did/have/do practice(d) "institutionalized
racism", that's why all Chinese are, well, Chinese! So what? Who told
you that the Chinese WOULDN'T like to control the world? You were
misinformed.

-axiomatic-

Jasper Pickup, Chain, & Towing Company

Aug 19, 2001, 5:23:54 PM8/19/01

"axiomatic" <gaso...@saintly.com> wrote in message

> "Steve Christie" <St...@deeppurple.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> > If you're discriminated against and hence poorer then you turn to crime
more
> > often......
>
> Please define "discrimated against".

ummmm...........'It beez raciszm' ????

Newbie

Aug 24, 2001, 2:17:03 AM8/24/01
What might you claim to be a skillful sport?

> "Steve Christie" <St...@deeppurple.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>

> >Mastic wrote in message <7peknt8nqc7h2t7v0...@4ax.com>...

> >more
> >>>
> >>No, it worked out that way because the white man used his head, used
> >>his civilization got off his ass and worked to make it so.
> >>Yours is just another of the never ending excuses of the negroes.
> >>No one gave the white man his wealth, the white man produced the
> >>wealth.
> >whites were still agrarian when the Iranians were coming up with complex
> >maths formulae.
> >

> The early iranians and Greeks were tall, fair people.
> However that is irrelevant, the whites dominate the world in all
> fields showing their superiority.

> >my gran is Indian and almost as dark as a `nigga`, yet you never insult
her
> >or her race. perhaps because it's not associated with `big dongs` and
> >phsical superiority you're not pissed off with her?
> >

> Why would I want to insult your gran? I am sure she lives and acts in
> a civilised manner. You are making the error common to most bleeding
> hearts, the error of thinking that racism is about skin color when
> skin color doesn't matter but character does matter. Niggers have bad
> character. As for the big dongs and physical superiority, the nigger
> big dong is somewhat of a myth according to real studies.
> Physical superiority is an interesting one, yes in most physical
> sports they are superior but that is to be expected because they are
> more like animals. Interesting that when it comes to jobs they cant
> compete though. Personally I am not interested in sport, I just cant
> see the point in it so I dont care if a nigger runs faster or if a
> white runs faster. Now if we look at skilled sport we find that the
> asians are good at things like diving, the reason is because they are
> physically small so they can twist and turn their bodies quickly and
> easily.
> So to sum up, nigger dicks are slightly bigger on average but who
> cares.
> Niggers can run fast, once again who cares.
> Niggers are not good at skillful sports, once again who cares.

Newbie

Aug 24, 2001, 2:22:54 AM8/24/01
> The fact is, if you are poor AND black, you are more likely to be a
> criminal than not.

As opposed to if your poor AND white, you are more likely to be a boozed up
wife beater redneck who can't hold a job.

axiomatic

Aug 24, 2001, 8:34:38 AM8/24/01
"Newbie" <j...@network.com> wrote in message news:<tobslj9...@corp.supernews.com>...

I posted fact. You replied with nonsense.

-Laughing inside-
-axiomatic-

Tom Shelly

Aug 25, 2001, 12:37:38 PM8/25/01

Mastic wrote:

> "Steve Christie" <St...@deeppurple.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >If you're discriminated against and hence poorer then you turn to crime more
> >often......if the Chinese had instigated the I.R. and controlled the globe
> >then maybe the whites would be imprisoned and enslaved.....then they'd be
> >saying this crap about you.......just the way things worked out...........
> >

> No, it worked out that way because the white man used his head, used
> his civilization got off his ass and worked to make it so.
> Yours is just another of the never ending excuses of the negroes.
> No one gave the white man his wealth, the white man produced the
> wealth.

This is so true. The niggers always complain that Whites keep them down and
have all the wealth without remembering that the White Man created the wealth in
the first place.

Tom Shelly

Aug 25, 2001, 7:02:50 PM8/25/01
Not true.

Statisticly, there are more niggers in poverty than Whites. This is due to the
inferior nigger mind and culture. They score lower on IQ and schoolastic tests
and earn less money.

Furthermore, studies by the NCIC have shown that niggers in povery cause more
crime than Whites in the same poverty level per capita.

In 1995, niggers were 12.5 percent of the population and caused 49% of the
crime.

Even with all the social programs, free college, affirmative action
guaranteeing them a job upon graduation of free college....etc...niggers still
can not rise up to even a below average level. All the other minorities have
done it already..the niggers can not.

When you make these statements on here....try backing it up with FACTS as I
have. When you look at the facts of the differences between niggers and
Whites, you will change your label of me from RACIST to REALIST.

Or are you afraid to confront the facts because it interferes with your
brainwashed mind?

Tom Shelly

Aug 25, 2001, 7:04:03 PM8/25/01
The Chinese and other mud races have not controlled the world because the Whites are the superior dominant race
upon the Earth. That is why we White Gods control and run the world.

It's no coincidence.

Tom Shelly

Aug 25, 2001, 7:05:12 PM8/25/01
Skillful sports are those associated with the mind. Chess for example.

Tom Shelly

Aug 25, 2001, 7:06:40 PM8/25/01
Yes, we are saying that niggers are lazy and didn't work hard.

If I took an ape and made him work in the fields and suddenly set him free and
then gave him free college and welfare and affirmative action, that ape would
still swing in the trees and eat banannas.

Get the picture, whigger?

joey

Aug 25, 2001, 10:43:16 PM8/25/01
in article 3B882F27...@telocity.com, Tom Shelly at
toms...@telocity.com wrote on 8/25/01 5:05 PM:

> Skillful sports are those associated with the mind. Chess for example.

yeah it takes now skill at all to play anything but chess. i hear it's a
fave down at the trailor park, chess and horseshoes. yeeehaw!

joey

Aug 25, 2001, 10:45:31 PM8/25/01
in article 3B882F80...@telocity.com, Tom Shelly at
toms...@telocity.com wrote on 8/25/01 5:06 PM:

> Yes, we are saying that niggers are lazy and didn't work hard.
>
> If I took an ape and made him work in the fields and suddenly set him free and
> then gave him free college and welfare and affirmative action, that ape would
> still swing in the trees and eat banannas.
>
> Get the picture, whigger?

yeah it was that simple, as soon as the slave were freed they got all kinds
of free stuff, didn't they?
you're just a sad hateful person who needs to feel some sort of dominance to
overcome some sort of fault in yourself, i bet that's closer to the truth
than the silly crap you're spreading here.

as for whigger? ummm ok, whatever. my pants fit right and i don't say "know
what i'm sayin" or have a boomin system in my car.
try again john boy.

Budac

Aug 27, 2001, 2:46:11 AM8/27/01
SO you're saying wife beating isn't a crime?
Is it one of those skillful sports?

axiomatic

Aug 27, 2001, 7:01:32 AM8/27/01
Budac <s990...@student.up.ac.za> wrote in message news:<3B89ECB3...@student.up.ac.za>...

> SO you're saying wife beating isn't a crime?
> Is it one of those skillful sports?

Who said that?

-axiomatic-

Budac

Aug 27, 2001, 9:36:36 AM8/27/01
I did tongue firmly in cheek!

donawanaa

Aug 27, 2001, 10:37:05 AM8/27/01
On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 16:04:03 -0700, Tom Shelly
<toms...@telocity.com> wrote:

>The Chinese and other mud races have not controlled the world because the Whites are the superior dominant race
>upon the Earth. That is why we White Gods control and run the world.
>
>It's no coincidence.

pu-LEEZE the BS gets piled any higher we're gonna need a bulldozer in
here.

>axiomatic wrote:
>
>> "Steve Christie" <St...@deeppurple.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:<9lbooo$8so$1...@news8.svr.pol.co.uk>...
>> > If you're discriminated against and hence poorer then you turn to crime more
>> > often......
>>
>> Please define "discrimated against".
>>
>> >if the Chinese had instigated the I.R. and controlled the globe
>> > then maybe the whites would be imprisoned and enslaved.....then they'd be
>> > saying this crap about you.......just the way things worked out...........
>>

>> The fact is, if you are poor AND black, you are more likely to be a
>> criminal than not.
>> Of course the Chinese did/have/do practice(d) "institutionalized
>> racism", that's why all Chinese are, well, Chinese! So what? Who told
>> you that the Chinese WOULDN'T like to control the world? You were
>> misinformed.
>>
>> -axiomatic-

"He who trains his tongue to quote the learned sages,
will be known far and wide as a smart ass."

-Howard Kandel

donawanaa

Aug 27, 2001, 10:38:17 AM8/27/01
On Sat, 25 Aug 2001 16:06:40 -0700, Tom Shelly
<toms...@telocity.com> wrote:

>Yes, we are saying that niggers are lazy and didn't work hard.
>
>If I took an ape and made him work in the fields and suddenly set him free and
>then gave him free college and welfare and affirmative action, that ape would
>still swing in the trees and eat banannas.

'tis the ape's right to choose his path, dumbass.

>Get the picture, whigger?
>

>joey wrote:
>
>> in article 7peknt8nqc7h2t7v0...@4ax.com, Mastic at
>> n...@thisaddress.com wrote on 8/15/01 3:11 AM:
>>
>> > No, it worked out that way because the white man used his head, used
>> > his civilization got off his ass and worked to make it so.
>> > Yours is just another of the never ending excuses of the negroes.
>> > No one gave the white man his wealth, the white man produced the
>> > wealth.
>>
>> so you saying that enslaved blacks in the american south didn't work hard?
>> that they could somehow rise above being slaves? and the ensueing 100 years
>> of harsh descrimination they endured before the civil rights movement came
>> around?
>>
>> yeah you're a real sound thinker there.

>> "i sold my soul for punk rock, and now i want a refund"
>> cadre rock!
>> http://cadre.iuma.com

donawanaa

Aug 27, 2001, 3:46:58 PM8/27/01

created? what an interesting euphemism for stealing, looting,
plundering. Let's not forget the raping and murdering that accompanied
the gaining of such wealth.

Newbie

Aug 27, 2001, 10:36:30 PM8/27/01
You know why white trash aren't criminals? Because they are to bloody stupid
to break the law, other than beat their wife and children, causing an ever
growing population of white trash because their parents were white trash.
Now as for the "free services" you want to know why they can't rise above
average? Same reason why white trash (much like yourself) can't rise above
being white trash, their parents were white trash or criminals, so they are
white trash or criminals.

As for the smaller mind thing, where did that come from? Are you to bloody
stupid to realize that everyone has the same potential as everyone else? I
mean maybe you were just dropped on your head as a child.

I'm not brainwashed, I'm just not fucking racist. I'm willing to admit that
there is black trash out there, but that doesn't mean every one of them is a
trash.

Why are you really so angry at them? Something must have caused you to
become angry, I mean really, what?

"Tom Shelly" <toms...@telocity.com> wrote in message

Newbie

Aug 27, 2001, 10:38:05 PM8/27/01
Well come on, you guys are complaining about the black culture, why
shouldn't they complain about the racist whits who are trying to keep them
down? Are you just that stupid to realize they have a valid complaint
towards some whites? (such as your dumb ass self)

"Tom Shelly" <toms...@telocity.com> wrote in message

Newbie

Aug 27, 2001, 10:39:06 PM8/27/01
Uh..you do realize that when god created the human race we (in all
accordance to the bible) we all had the same color of skin. But when we
built the tower of bible he shattered us and changed everyones skin tones
etc etc.

"Tom Shelly" <toms...@telocity.com> wrote in message

Newbie

Aug 27, 2001, 10:43:27 PM8/27/01
...you are an idiot, I do believe that if the angel of doom still existed he
would kill you on the spot (how many commandments do you break in the act of
being racist?)

"God Almighty" <Suprem...@PhreaKer.net> wrote in message

> On Sun, 26 Aug 2001 02:45:31 GMT, joey <bol...@midsouth.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
> >in article 3B882F80...@telocity.com, Tom Shelly at
> >toms...@telocity.com wrote on 8/25/01 5:06 PM:
> >
> >> Yes, we are saying that niggers are lazy and didn't work hard.
> >>
> >> If I took an ape and made him work in the fields and suddenly set him
free and
> >> then gave him free college and welfare and affirmative action, that ape
would
> >> still swing in the trees and eat banannas.
> >>
> >> Get the picture, whigger?
> >

> >yeah it was that simple, as soon as the slave were freed they got all
kinds
> >of free stuff, didn't they?
> >you're just a sad hateful person who needs to feel some sort of dominance
> >overcome some sort of fault in yourself, i bet that's closer to the truth
> >than the silly crap you're spreading here.
> >
> >as for whigger? ummm ok, whatever. my pants fit right and i don't say
"know
> >what i'm sayin" or have a boomin system in my car.
> >try again john boy.

> So your saying that baggy pants, the phrase "know what i'm sayin" and
> loud obnoxious stereo systems are nigger traits? I agree with you,
> welcome to the club. Pay attention, there are a lot other things to
> learn, first and foremost, TNB.

> >"i sold my soul for punk rock, and now i want a refund"
> >cadre rock!
> >http://cadre.iuma.com
>

> -
> Quote from Waldo:
> If it's Brown,
> flush
> it
> down!
>
> God AlmightyŠ Productions - 2001

Newbie

Aug 27, 2001, 10:44:02 PM8/27/01
Exactly, Apes kick ass, they don't have wars, they don't have prejudice,
they don't pollute the enviroment etc etc etc
"donawanaa" <dona...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message

Never Falls

Aug 27, 2001, 11:17:39 PM8/27/01
> Why are you really so angry at them? Something must have caused you to
> become angry, I mean really, what?

Brainwhitewashed. (tm)

Stan

---< This article was posted through www.newzpig.com >---

Never Falls

Aug 27, 2001, 11:18:42 PM8/27/01
> Are you just that stupid to realize they have a valid complaint
> towards some whites? (such as your dumb ass self)

Make's great evidence, doesn't he?

A Girl and her Pika

Aug 28, 2001, 12:00:30 AM8/28/01
Newbie - don't feed the trolls.
~~ Gloria

*kick*throw*smash*scream*

"I hate HTML"

http://bounce.to/myworld.gloria
http://www.teenbay.com
http://altteen.org

Never Falls

Aug 28, 2001, 12:09:27 AM8/28/01
I present a piece of evidence that shows that the civil war is still goin'
on -
+- +- +- +-
"Mad Man" <MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld> wrote in message

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:44:02 -0600, "Newbie" <j...@network.com> wrote:
>
> >Exactly, Apes kick ass, they don't have wars, they don't have prejudice,
> >they don't pollute the enviroment etc etc etc
>
> Yeah, we just wish niggers were as advanced as apes.
>
> --
> Apply for the AFN MassaCard today and begin enjoying the benefits
> that come with nigger ownership. MassaCard is accepted at most
> major retailers. Additional benefit to AFN members includes Nigger
> Purchase Assurance, our extended warranty program which covers the
> replacement of any nigger broken in ordinary use when that nigger
> is purchased using your MassaCard MassaCard membership also includes
> emergency road service by the Jasper Towing Service. Your benefits
> even include dragging back an uppity runaway nigger buck. And best
> of all, the AFN MassaCard is FREE to all white AFN members. Just
> look for the MassaCard logo wherever finer niggers are sold.
>
> So, fill out your application today! Membership has it's privileges!
>
> 1. Name:
>
> 2. Are you white? Yes ___ No ___
>
> If the answer to question #2 is yes, your application is approved!
> Your card will be posted within 72 hours.
>
> If the answer to question #2 is no, sorry, we don't extend credit
> to niggers.

Newbie

Aug 28, 2001, 1:23:29 AM8/28/01
So you take a few examples and brand them all, I like how people do that,
isn't it great. Also, why must racists always use the term Niggers, why
can't they just say the black people, or more specifically the ones they
keep targeting the black trash (similar to white trash, except black). I
mean come on man, the entire culture isn't like that. It is just your
misconception.

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:38:05 -0600, "Newbie" <j...@network.com> wrote:
>
> >Well come on, you guys are complaining about the black culture, why
> >shouldn't they complain about the racist whits who are trying to keep
them
> >down? Are you just that stupid to realize they have a valid complaint
> >towards some whites? (such as your dumb ass self)
>

> Valid complaint??? Why don't they FIRST turn their anger towards
> their so-called "black leadership" who use these "black causes" to
> line their own pockets. Niggers like Jungle Jessie and Fat Al don't
> give a shit about their fellow niggers. They just care about the
> money. If they finally figure out how to get off their asses and do
> something about the problems in their own communities instead of
> bitching about BBQ sauce and Confederate Battle Flags, maybe more
> white people would actually give a shit about their "complaints".
>
> --
> Chains and leg shackles: $12
>
> Portable Nigger Lyncher: $99
>
> The crack of a whip across a nigger's back: Priceless
>
> MassaCard. Massa the possibilities, niggers.

Never Falls

Aug 28, 2001, 2:07:50 AM8/28/01
So Y didn't you use that illustrius illustration before now?

+- +- +- +-

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 23:09:27 -0500, "Never Falls"
> <sigo...@netzero.net> wrote:
>
> >I present a piece of evidence that shows that the civil war is still
goin'
> >on -
>
> You're damn right it is!
>
> Long live the Confederacy!
>
> --
> Why do AFN members dislike niggers?
> What is "niggerwhine"?
> Do AFN members actually keep "pet niggers"?
>
> Answers to these and more in the alt.flame.niggers FAQ!
> http://www.front14.org/rebbiker/AFNFAQ.html
> --
>
> /| /| ____________
> ||__|| | Please do |
> / O O\ | NOT |
> / \ | feed the |
> / \ \ | the niggers |
> / _ \ \ |___________|
> / |\____\ \ ||
> / | | | |\____/ ||
> / \|_|_|/ | __ ||
> / / \ |____| ||
> / | | /| | -- |
> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
> *-- _--\ _ \ // |
> / _ \\ _ // | /
> * / \_ /- | - | |
> * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

joey

Aug 28, 2001, 3:22:27 AM8/28/01
in article u8bmotor2t4o9htgi...@4ax.com, Mad Man at
MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld wrote on 8/28/01 12:36 AM:

> Few examples? That's about the extent of their vocal "black
> leadership". Why dismiss my point? What excuse do they have for
> allowing their "leadership" to line their pockets with frivolous
> complaints and lies? And as for the word 'niggers', that's what they
> are. They may be black, but they're not people. They are niggers.
>
> Let me ask you a question. Some of your wording in previous posts
> seem to indicate you are not from the United States. Is this correct?

blah blah blah blah.
i'm a poor white man who never really got it together so i have to take it
out on someone different than me.
isn't that your real problem?
i mean come on, get a real idea of what you're mad at.

joey

Aug 28, 2001, 9:08:50 AM8/28/01
in article 0r1notcp2opdh8crj...@4ax.com, Mad Man at
MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld wrote on 8/28/01 7:06 AM:

> Shut your watermelon hole, nigger. You don't have the slightest clue
> what you are rambling about.

really and you do? just by spouting off racial slurrs? come on, get a life,
one that doesn't involve easy outs like racism.

axiomatic

Aug 28, 2001, 4:02:20 PM8/28/01
"Newbie" <j...@network.com> wrote in message news:<tom0t9g...@corp.supernews.com>...

> You know why white trash aren't criminals? Because they are to bloody stupid
> to break the law, other than beat their wife and children, causing an ever
> growing population of white trash because their parents were white trash.
> Now as for the "free services" you want to know why they can't rise above
> average? Same reason why white trash (much like yourself) can't rise above
> being white trash, their parents were white trash or criminals, so they are
> white trash or criminals.

You said "white trash aren't criminals". What do you mean by "white
trash"? What the hell does "to (sic) bloody stupid to break the law"
mean exactly? Do you believe that all criminals of African decent are
potential neuro surgeons? Do the petty (and not-so-petty) crimes
commited by your friends from the ghettos and 'hoods require brain
power? Of course not!
You are more an idiot than the imbeciles you are attempting to portray
as so gallant.

> As for the smaller mind thing, where did that come from? Are you to bloody
> stupid to realize that everyone has the same potential as everyone else?

B.S. ALERT!!! All people are not equal nor do all people have the
same potential. I can believe that in your sheltered existence you've
never met anyone more capable or intelligent than yourself (that you'd
care to notice or admit), but come now, you've come across at least
one idiot (lowlife or otherwise) in your life haven't you? Was that
person equal to you or not? You need to get yer head out of yer bum,
mate. Your contradictions flow far too easily.

>I mean maybe you were just dropped on your head as a child.

That's original, and clever, not.

> I'm not brainwashed, I'm just not fucking racist. I'm willing to admit that
> there is black trash out there, but that doesn't mean every one of them is a
> trash.

All "black trash" aren't trash? Hmmm, I thot they were.

> Why are you really so angry at them? Something must have caused you to
> become angry, I mean really, what?

Why do you care?
What you are fishing for is a reality check. So you can argue
against what you know deep down. That is, niggers suck.
The questions you should ask are; Why are they so angry? Why do they
wish me harm when I try so hard to be egalitarian? Why do they spit at
me without ever withdrawing their hand demanding my hard earned money?
Why can I not leave my bicycle parked at the market without a lock and
chain or leave my car windows down on a hot day? Why can I not drive
at night with my windows down? Why does my wife have to carry a can of
mace when she walks to her car in broad daylight? Why doesn't anybody
walk, or "window shop", or jog downtown anymore? Why are they the way
they are, when all I want is the best for us all?
If you can answer these questions honestly, you'll be on your way to
understanding life among the un-equal. If you continue to deny, you
will be sorry, and no one will care what made you so angry.

-The truth will set you free.-
-axiomatic-

Newbie

Aug 28, 2001, 7:25:08 PM8/28/01
Now your calling your own skin color niggers, you are getting sad, really
sad.

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 20:36:30 -0600, "Newbie" <j...@network.com> wrote:
>
> >You know why white trash aren't criminals? Because they are to bloody
stupid
> >to break the law, other than beat their wife and children, causing an
ever
> >growing population of white trash because their parents were white trash.
> >Now as for the "free services" you want to know why they can't rise above
> >average? Same reason why white trash (much like yourself) can't rise
above
> >being white trash, their parents were white trash or criminals, so they
are
> >white trash or criminals.
> >
> >As for the smaller mind thing, where did that come from? Are you to
bloody
> >stupid to realize that everyone has the same potential as everyone else?
> >mean maybe you were just dropped on your head as a child.
> >
> >I'm not brainwashed, I'm just not fucking racist. I'm willing to admit
that
> >there is black trash out there, but that doesn't mean every one of them
is a
> >trash.
> >
> >Why are you really so angry at them? Something must have caused you to
> >become angry, I mean really, what?
> >

> When all is said and done, all these things you attempt to say to
> degrade the white race pale in comparison to being a lowly nigger.
> There is NOTHING you can conceive or contrive that will be lower than
> a nigger, it chaps your ass that this is true, but alas there isn't a
> damn thing you can do to change it. So get used to it and live with
> it.
>
> Poor nigger, sometimes I actually pity you animals (but usually not
> for long).

Never Falls

Aug 28, 2001, 7:34:20 PM8/28/01
A "stupid, fucking moron" ("Genius Al Franken") whined -

> There is NOTHING you can conceive or contrive that will be lower than
> a nigger, it chaps your ass that this is true, but alas there isn't a
> damn thing you can do to change it. So get used to it and live with
> it.
>
> Poor nigger, sometimes I actually pity you animals (but usually not
> for long).
> -
> Quote from Waldo:
> If it's Brown,
> flush
> it
> down!
>
> God AlmightyŠ Productions - 2001

---< This article was posted through www.newzpig.com >---

Never Falls

Aug 28, 2001, 7:35:50 PM8/28/01
A "Stupid, fucking moron" ("Genius Al Franken") continues to whine -

> On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 07:22:27 GMT, joey <bol...@midsouth.rr.com>
> wrote:
>
> >in article u8bmotor2t4o9htgi...@4ax.com, Mad Man at
> >MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld wrote on 8/28/01 12:36 AM:
> >
> >> Few examples? That's about the extent of their vocal "black
> >> leadership". Why dismiss my point? What excuse do they have for
> >> allowing their "leadership" to line their pockets with frivolous
> >> complaints and lies? And as for the word 'niggers', that's what they
> >> are. They may be black, but they're not people. They are niggers.
> >>
> >> Let me ask you a question. Some of your wording in previous posts
> >> seem to indicate you are not from the United States. Is this correct?
> >
> >blah blah blah blah.
> >i'm a poor white man who never really got it together so i have to take
it
> >out on someone different than me.
> >isn't that your real problem?
> >i mean come on, get a real idea of what you're mad at.
>
> Shut your watermelon hole, nigger. You don't have the slightest clue
> what you are rambling about.
>
> --
> Chains and leg shackles: $12
>
> Portable Nigger Lyncher: $99
>
> The crack of a whip across a nigger's back: Priceless
>
> MassaCard. Massa the possibilities, niggers.

---< This article was posted through www.newzpig.com >---

Never Falls

Aug 28, 2001, 8:21:51 PM8/28/01
> Do some reading, sonny, then check back with us.
>
> --
> Think there's no difference between blacks and whites?
> Take a look at these links.
>
> http://www.state.nj.us/health/cd/tbstats/tb19.htm
> http://www.census.gov/population/www/socdemo/race/black.html
> http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm
> http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/STD/STDD017.PCW.html
> http://nces.ed.gov/pubs98/condition98/c98003.html
> http://nces.ed.gov/pubs98/condition98/c9816h01.GIF
> http://nces.ed.gov/pubs98/condition98/c9818h01.GIF
> http://nces.ed.gov/pubs98/condition98/c9818h01.GIF
> http://www.ed.gov/NCES/pubs/ce/c9622d02.html

Now all of a sudden right-wing extremists are saying "Believe the
government"? What is the world coming to? :-)

> http://hadm.sph.sc.edu/Students/KBelew/WkTogCh.htm

Speaking of luser sources - any server's who's address ends with .edu

Stan

Never Falls

Aug 28, 2001, 11:00:02 PM8/28/01

> On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 19:21:51 -0500, "Never Falls"
> <sigo...@netzero.net> wrote:
>
> >> Do some reading, sonny, then check back with us.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Think there's no difference between blacks and whites?
> >> Take a look at these links.
> >>
> >> http://www.state.nj.us/health/cd/tbstats/tb19.htm
> >> http://www.census.gov/population/www/socdemo/race/black.html
> >> http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm
> >> http://wonder.cdc.gov/wonder/STD/STDD017.PCW.html
> >> http://nces.ed.gov/pubs98/condition98/c98003.html
> >> http://nces.ed.gov/pubs98/condition98/c9816h01.GIF
> >> http://nces.ed.gov/pubs98/condition98/c9818h01.GIF
> >> http://nces.ed.gov/pubs98/condition98/c9818h01.GIF
> >> http://www.ed.gov/NCES/pubs/ce/c9622d02.html
> >
> >Now all of a sudden right-wing extremists are saying "Believe the
> >government"? What is the world coming to? :-)
>
> Who ever said I was "right wing" or an "extremist"?

"Actions speak louder than words."

Never Falls

Aug 28, 2001, 11:00:50 PM8/28/01
A "Stupid, fucking moron" ("Genius Al Franken") continues to whine -
> On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 18:35:50 -0500, "Never Falls"
> <sigo...@netzero.net> wrote:
>
> >A "Stupid, fucking moron" ("Genius Al Franken") continues to whine -
>
> It's amazing that you actually came up with that one. I see you liked
> it so much, you used it more than once.
>
> If you can't bring anything to the table, sonny, then maybe it's time
> you ran off to bed.

> --
> Why do AFN members dislike niggers?
> What is "niggerwhine"?
> Do AFN members actually keep "pet niggers"?
>
> Answers to these and more in the alt.flame.niggers FAQ!
> http://www.front14.org/rebbiker/AFNFAQ.html
> --
>
> /| /| ____________
> ||__|| | Please do |
> / O O\ | NOT |
> / \ | feed the |
> / \ \ | the niggers |
> / _ \ \ |___________|
> / |\____\ \ ||
> / | | | |\____/ ||
> / \|_|_|/ | __ ||
> / / \ |____| ||
> / | | /| | -- |
> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
> *-- _--\ _ \ // |
> / _ \\ _ // | /
> * / \_ /- | - | |
> * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

---< This article was posted through www.newzpig.com >---

joey

Aug 28, 2001, 11:05:34 PM8/28/01
in article reqnot8u7uf10tdbs...@4ax.com, Mad Man at
MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld wrote on 8/28/01 2:02 PM:

>> really and you do? just by spouting off racial slurrs? come on, get a life,
>> one that doesn't involve easy outs like racism.
>

> Do some reading, sonny, then check back with us.

i can find statements on the web that say santa claus is real too.
so why not get a life, one that isn't consumed with hatred. then check back
with me.

Never Falls

Aug 28, 2001, 11:27:59 PM8/28/01
> >> Who ever said I was "right wing" or an "extremist"?
> >
> >"Actions speak louder than words."
>
> Then you should really read those links. See how loud *those* actions
> speak.

Those are only words.

Your "Close, Personal Friend',

Stan

Never Falls

Aug 28, 2001, 11:28:52 PM8/28/01
> If you ever get your head out of your ass, you would realize what a
> vicious beast the nigger is. Your problem is a serious lack of TNB.

"Everything you know is wrong, BLACK IS WHITE UP IS DOWN and SHORT IS
LONG" - "Genius Al" Yankovic

Never Falls

Aug 28, 2001, 11:30:30 PM8/28/01
A "Stupid, Fucking Moron" ("Genius Al Franken") continues to whine -

> >A "Stupid, fucking moron" ("Genius Al Franken") continues to whine -
> > Further proof you must be a nigger.

I'm caucasion. You're a "stupid, fucking moron".

Stan Rosenthal,
http://stansqncrs.8m.com/

Santa Claus

Aug 28, 2001, 11:29:17 PM8/28/01

joey wrote in message ...

>i can find statements on the web that say santa claus is real too.
>so why not get a life, one that isn't consumed with hatred. then check back
>with me.

Looks like a lump of coal for you this year!

SC

Never Falls

Aug 28, 2001, 11:58:31 PM8/28/01
A "Stupid, Fucking Moron" ("Genius Al Franken") continues to whine -
> >> If you ever get your head out of your ass, you would realize what a
> >> vicious beast the nigger is. Your problem is a serious lack of TNB.
> >
> >"Everything you know is wrong, BLACK IS WHITE UP IS DOWN and SHORT IS
> >LONG" - "Genius Al" Yankovic
>
> Do you *EVER* come up with something on your own? You seem to
> "borrow" other people's words quite often.

> --
> Why do AFN members dislike niggers?
> What is "niggerwhine"?
> Do AFN members actually keep "pet niggers"?
>
> Answers to these and more in the alt.flame.niggers FAQ!
> http://www.front14.org/rebbiker/AFNFAQ.html
> --
>
> /| /| ____________
> ||__|| | Please do |
> / O O\ | NOT |
> / \ | feed the |
> / \ \ | the niggers |
> / _ \ \ |___________|
> / |\____\ \ ||
> / | | | |\____/ ||
> / \|_|_|/ | __ ||
> / / \ |____| ||
> / | | /| | -- |
> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
> *-- _--\ _ \ // |
> / _ \\ _ // | /
> * / \_ /- | - | |
> * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

And in another post the same "Stupid, fucking moron" continues to whine -

> >> Then you should really read those links. See how loud *those* actions
> >> speak.
> >
> >Those are only words.
>

> What's the matter? Can't read? [SNIP racist art]

Anyone can twist words to make it appear that they have a case. Grow up.

Your "Close, Personal Friend",

Stan,
http://stansqncrs.8m.com/
"It's a nice day for a, white wedding" - Billy Idol
+- +- +- +-
"Thou shall not worship false Billy Idols" - bloodhoundgang
+- +- +- +-
'Do You Think It's All 'White''
(parody of 'Do You Think It's Alright' by 'The Who' from 'Tommy')
by 'Stan and the Sequencers'

Do you think it's all white
To leave the trolls with Uncle Bermie
Do you think it's all white
He's got to fake a plenty, tonight
Yes I think it's all white
I think it's all white
Do you think it's all white
I think it's all white

Wiggle About
(parody of 'Fiddle About' by 'The Who' from 'Tommy')
by 'Stan and the Sequencers'

I'm your wicked 'Evil Spammer'
Too bad you will see and hear me as I
Wiggle about, wiggle about
Wiggle about

Your 'Combo' left me here to mind you
Now I'm doing what I want to
Wiggling about, wiggling about
Wiggle about

Down goes the right-wing
Up goes the IQ's
Wiggle about, wiggle about
Wiggle about

Wiggle about, wiggle about
Wiggle about

You will shout as I wiggle about
Wiggle about, wiggle about
Wiggle about
Wiggle about, wiggle about
Wiggle about
Wiggle about, wiggle about
Wiggle about
Wiggle about, wiggle about
Wiggle about

Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle
Wiggle

Wiggle

joey

Aug 28, 2001, 11:08:21 PM8/28/01
in article 0qioot0e5mgr0dhg9...@4ax.com, Mad Man at
MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld wrote on 8/28/01 9:45 PM:

> You can't refute the facts, so you take a poke at the sources. Nice
> try, nigger.

you sound more and more like a junior high school student with every post.
sheesh, name calling is sooooo mature and makes your argument so strong. get
a life, ok?

Never Falls

Aug 29, 2001, 12:20:18 AM8/29/01

> in article 0qioot0e5mgr0dhg9...@4ax.com, Mad Man at
> MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld wrote on 8/28/01 9:45 PM:
>
> > You can't refute the facts, so you take a poke at the sources. Nice
> > try, nigger.
>

> you sound more and more like a junior high school student with every post.
> sheesh, name calling is sooooo mature and makes your argument so strong.
get
> a life, ok?

Actually, he sounds like he's 45 with a potbelly sitting in a trailer
somewhere *praying* that some poor black kid breaks in so he can use his
arsenal.

Never Falls

Aug 29, 2001, 12:21:02 AM8/29/01
A "Stupid, fucking moron" continues to whine -

> On Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:30:30 -0500, "Never Falls"
> <sigo...@netzero.net> wrote:
>
> >A "Stupid, Fucking Moron" ("Genius Al Franken") continues to whine -
> >
> >I'm caucasion. You're a "stupid, fucking moron".
>
> That still doesn't keep you from being a nigger. So if that's all
> you've got to say, give it up. You are done.
>

> >Stan Rosenthal,
> >http://stansqncrs.8m.com/
> >

> Or is this a jigger we're dealing with here?

> --
> Why do AFN members dislike niggers?
> What is "niggerwhine"?
> Do AFN members actually keep "pet niggers"?
>
> Answers to these and more in the alt.flame.niggers FAQ!
> http://www.front14.org/rebbiker/AFNFAQ.html
> --
>
> /| /| ____________
> ||__|| | Please do |
> / O O\ | NOT |
> / \ | feed the |
> / \ \ | the niggers |
> / _ \ \ |___________|
> / |\____\ \ ||
> / | | | |\____/ ||
> / \|_|_|/ | __ ||
> / / \ |____| ||
> / | | /| | -- |
> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
> *-- _--\ _ \ // |
> / _ \\ _ // | /
> * / \_ /- | - | |
> * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

---< This article was posted through www.newzpig.com >---

joey

Aug 29, 2001, 12:40:31 AM8/29/01
in article rfnootsb678g129ab...@4ax.com, Mad Man at
MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld wrote on 8/28/01 10:23 PM:

> Then you should really read those links. See how loud *those* actions
> speak.

those statistics do nothing but show institutionalised racism and the
effects of class warfare on the poor.

joey

Aug 29, 2001, 12:43:51 AM8/29/01
in article aknootceite3t307h...@4ax.com, Mad Man at
MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld wrote on 8/28/01 10:23 PM:

> Further proof you must be a nigger. They repeat the same old things
> expecting different results each time.
>
> BTW, thanks for helping out with my cause!

ummmmmm, and you don't sound like a broken record, do you?
your sig file is so cliche' it's pathetic. think before you speak.

joey

Aug 29, 2001, 12:48:16 AM8/29/01
in article pmqootcg0jclnu03q...@4ax.com, Mad Man at
MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld wrote on 8/28/01 11:15 PM:

> Hey dumbshit, I posted a long list of links to statistics which prove
> the nigger beast is a drain on White society. And all you pussy
> liberals do is evade the issue. Here are the links again. Read them
> if you have the nerve. And don't come back unless you are ready to
> discuss facts.

no i have read your facts, and they show nothing but staticstics that
support the existance of discrimination against the poor and people of
color. want to try me again.
i have plenty of nerve, i'm standing up to your hatred and idiocy aren't i?
ohhhh i'm shaking in my shoes, he called me a liberal, hah, actually i'm a
full fledged socialist, and damn proud of it, tough guy.
white society? hahahaha, it's not the white society that is being drained,
it's the working class being inslaved by the owning classes. if you had the
guts you'd understand that class matters not race, you're fighting the wrong
fight buddy.

joey

Aug 29, 2001, 12:44:55 AM8/29/01
in article l1pootopmk0f0humh...@4ax.com, Mad Man at
MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld wrote on 8/28/01 10:45 PM:

> Do you *EVER* come up with something on your own? You seem to
> "borrow" other people's words quite often.

once again. pot meet mister kettle.

joey

Aug 29, 2001, 12:42:29 AM8/29/01
in article ugnoot03r2lmgaev5...@4ax.com, Mad Man at
MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld wrote on 8/28/01 10:23 PM:

> If you ever get your head out of your ass, you would realize what a
> vicious beast the nigger is. Your problem is a serious lack of TNB.

no i know plenty of african americans, i live in a city where the majority
of people are african americans, i embrace the contributions made to our
culture and society by african americans.
i realize that you have an unfounded hatred for a group of people just
because of their race, and you seem to be the one that is vicious and
hateful.

TimF

Aug 29, 2001, 10:03:44 AM8/29/01
> > --
> >
> > /| /| ____________
> > ||__|| | Please do |
> > / O O\ | NOT |
> > / \ | feed the |
> > / \ \ | the niggers |
> > / _ \ \ |___________|
> > / |\____\ \ ||
> > / | | | |\____/ ||
> > / \|_|_|/ | __ ||
> > / / \ |____| ||
> > / | | /| | -- |
> > * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
> > *-- _--\ _ \ // |
> > / _ \\ _ // | /
> > * / \_ /- | - | |
> > * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________
>

> ---< This article was posted through www.newzpig.com >---

Racist straw man arguments

Newbie

Aug 29, 2001, 6:25:08 PM8/29/01
You are saying that my lack of swearing and for the most part grammatically
correct messages is not something that is natural to the majority of the
people in the United States?

> On Mon, 27 Aug 2001 23:23:29 -0600, "Newbie" <j...@network.com> wrote:
>
> >So you take a few examples and brand them all, I like how people do that,
> >isn't it great. Also, why must racists always use the term Niggers, why
> >can't they just say the black people, or more specifically the ones they
> >keep targeting the black trash (similar to white trash, except black). I
> >mean come on man, the entire culture isn't like that. It is just your
> >misconception.

> Few examples? That's about the extent of their vocal "black
> leadership". Why dismiss my point? What excuse do they have for
> allowing their "leadership" to line their pockets with frivolous
> complaints and lies? And as for the word 'niggers', that's what they
> are. They may be black, but they're not people. They are niggers.
>
> Let me ask you a question. Some of your wording in previous posts
> seem to indicate you are not from the United States. Is this correct?
>

> --
> Why do AFN members dislike niggers?
> What is "niggerwhine"?
> Do AFN members actually keep "pet niggers"?
>
> Answers to these and more in the alt.flame.niggers FAQ!
> http://www.front14.org/rebbiker/AFNFAQ.html

Never Falls

Aug 29, 2001, 10:34:33 PM8/29/01
"TimF" <timf...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Looks more like a dog (who let it out?) holding a sign with a really moronic
request to me..

Stan

Never Falls

Aug 29, 2001, 11:26:32 PM8/29/01
"Mad Man" - [SNIP!]

Keep spewing! I want everyone to know that you exist.

Stan

Never Falls

Aug 30, 2001, 12:33:30 AM8/30/01

> On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 22:26:32 -0500, "Never Falls"
> <sigo...@netzero.net> wrote:
>
> >"Mad Man" - [SNIP!]
> >
> >Keep spewing! I want everyone to know that you exist.
>
> Don't worry. They do.
>
> And thanks for helping out with my cause! [SNIP!]

"tell me it's black when I know that it's white" (Genesis)

Never Falls

Aug 30, 2001, 12:52:06 AM8/30/01
A "Stupid, fucking moron" ("Genius Al Franken") continues to whine -

> >> Don't worry. They do.
> >>
> >> And thanks for helping out with my cause! [SNIP!]
> >
> >"tell me it's black when I know that it's white" (Genesis)
>
> You still don't get it. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Every post you make puts me
> one step closer to my goal!
>
> Keep on posting!

Keep on dreaming, luser!

Your "Close, Personal Friend",

Stan

---< This article was posted through www.newzpig.com >---

Never Falls

Aug 30, 2001, 1:04:15 AM8/30/01
> >Keep on dreaming, luser!
>
> It'll be explained to your simple mind on Saturday. Stay tuned!

Yeah, I catch the synch.

Stan,
http://stansqncrs.8m.com/
nl: KKRW's classic album at midnight - 'Crime Of The Century' by Supertramp

Never Falls

Aug 30, 2001, 2:24:46 AM8/30/01
> The only thing you've caught is Ebola from hanging out with our pet
> niggers here.

So you agree that you're a nigger?

Your "Close, Personal Friend",

Stan

---< This article was posted through www.newzpig.com >---

Never Falls

Aug 30, 2001, 3:08:52 AM8/30/01
> >> The only thing you've caught is Ebola from hanging out with our pet
> >> niggers here.
> >
> >So you agree that you're a nigger?
> "our pet niggers"

So you agree that you're one of our (AFBS) pet niggers?

joey

Aug 30, 2001, 5:47:29 AM8/30/01
in article q2lqoto8b08hl6dcm...@4ax.com, Mad Man at
MadMa...@mad.scientist.com.tld wrote on 8/29/01 3:59 PM:

> Oh, so EVERYONE lies about niggers and crime? I guess computer
> animation artists are employed at all local TV stations to take video
> tape of white perpetrators being arrested and colorize them brown,
> huh?
>
> Get your head out of your ass and look around. TNB will get you soon!

ok i'm done feeding you troll.
have a wonderful life in lala land.

joey

Aug 30, 2001, 3:00:04 PM8/30/01
in article kbqroto0k0ul35vok...@4ax.com, Mastic at
n...@thisaddress.com wrote on 8/30/01 7:41 AM:

> You amaze me, all those utopian socialist states where the standards
> of living are so low and your you still cant accept the evidence that
> is in front of you, free enterprise is a win win situation. Same thing
> with the niggers, you disregard the evidence and facts and carry on
> with your illogical mantra.
> You are truly a nigger.

the standard of living is so low? what socialist state are you speaking of
because there are no 100% pure socialist states in the world. now denmark is
quite socialist, even though the industry is not worker controlled, and
their standard of living is higher than that of the united states. or maybe
cuba, which is crude communism, but still they have a higher literacy rate,
a higher average lifespan, lower infant mortality and lower unemployment,
than the good ol' us of a.
so tell me, what country were you speaking of?

joey

Aug 30, 2001, 3:00:42 PM8/30/01
in article fb1sot8fhgrjf3qca...@4ax.com, Mastic at

n...@thisaddress.com wrote on 8/30/01 7:41 AM:

> Your a nigger aren't you.

my heritage is french, scot-irish, and native american.

Rat Idol

Aug 30, 2001, 3:07:25 PM8/30/01
I go into this gas station bathroom and lemme tell you... it was an emergency.
That mexican food from last night churned into something rotten and explosive in
my stomach. I kick open one of the stalls and start to undo my buckle. The
stench permeating from that stall is horrendous- it smells like doody death
decay and I gag deep in my throat. My doody situation is critical- it was in
fact- potentially disastrous. Loose gassy doody had to be out- and out now. I
think there was already some leakage but I was holding it in tight. Any
relaxation of the flex and I would have a backseat filled with load. I look down
into the toilet and I see that someone had already graciously thrown up all over
and in the toilet. The toilet seemed to have been backed up for a while and was
filled with toilet paper and old logs. Flies were buzzing happily on their
treasure. I couldn’t help myself- under the pressure I had no choice but to add
to the mess. I dropped my pants and stepped into the stall. There was no toilet
seat and the porcelain had long since disappeared under rust, mold, and human
crusticity. The floor seemed coated with disease giving muck. It stunk. I
couldnt even be concerned- I had to release the burning diarrhea backed up and
raring to go. I hovered over the toilet and finally relaxed. The initial fart
was triumphant- the doody trumpeted it’s arrival like a fecal king. Buckets of
diarrhea started dumping out in waves. I got a head rush from all the activity
and stench. I lost my balance and fell backwards into the toilet hole. My butt
had spongy contact with the wet toilet paper that had been lurking in there. I
was sitting IN the toilet and felt the alien coldness of used toilet paper and
old doody all over my butt. I kept doodying and it just spread out all over my
cheeks. The diarrhea kept coming and farting and spraying out- I was completely
disgusted. I looked down and saw my testicles sunken in a mess of green/brown
toilet junk. I wondered if I could ever look at them the same. Then everything
stopped. I started to feel like I was going to give birth to something big. I
felt the need to strain. I pushed myself up out of the toilet swamp by gripping
the sides of the bowl. Just the idea of my hands touching this cold horribleness
made my stomach turn over and upsidedown. I began to strain- I felt something
big coming...brown blood started running down my thighs... I pushed.... I was
sweating... I grunted and inhaled a fly. I choked for a second but I had to keep
straining as any good mother would. I could hear the blood vessels in my eyes
popping. After pushing for what seemed like an eternity I felt something slowly
emerge from my butthole. The first thing that I heard was laughing. I kept
pushing- I wanted it out. Horrible giggling. Some...thing splashed down into the
toilet. I spun around and looked at the toilet horrified. A small doodycreature
stared up at me from the toilet. It looked like a tiny brown doody man. He was
all doody- his flesh was doody and seemed to be dressed in what looked like an
intestinal lining outfit. I felt myself spinning out of my brain as he put his
doody hands behind his doody head and relaxed back into a pile of wet toilet
paper. His brown eyes gazed up at me. "Greetings Father..." he said. I saw the
curtains being drawn behind my eyes and the short circuiting taking place in my
sanity region. Then I and passed out forward. I collapsed next the toilet and
curled up into a fetal position. I jammed my thumb in my mouth and tasted it’s
new coating. I felt the cold muck of the floor on my cheek. My offspring jumped
out of the toilet down onto my head. I felt his little warm wet doody feet
walking across my forehead. He curled his little doody hand and spoke into my
ear, "I have to go now father... to bring the joyous hell of doody to the
world... thank you for bringing me life... browntiful life..." I watched my
child scamper off- leaving tiny brown footprints as it escaped from the
bathroom- stubby arms waving madly into the sunshine of the world with dreams of
turning our blue skies to brown and coating the earth with one glorious
skidmark.....

--
Rat Idol - Ver. 7.0.19

"I am become SHIVA, Destroyer of Worlds!!!!"
http://ratidol.com

Never Falls

Aug 30, 2001, 8:47:46 PM8/30/01
> >>A "Stupid, fucking moron" continues to whine -
> >
> >This must be the functional equivalent of a MUH DIKKK post. If you
> >are too lazy to write anything, why bother hitting send?
>
> Yeah I have noticed the niggers and wiggers do that a lot, ...

What's a wigger?

Stan - http://stansqncrs.8m.com/
"I don't care, what you say, Nothing's gonna change me anyway" - owsley
+- +- +- +-
"Rope the Moon" - John Michael Montgomery
http://darkside.4mg.com/
"If you believe, they put a man on the Moon" - R.E.M.

"[somebody found the Moon]" - Smash Mouth
+- +- +- +-

Never Falls

Aug 30, 2001, 8:51:33 PM8/30/01
A "Stupid, fucking moron" continues to whine -

> >> "our pet niggers"
> >
> >So you agree that you're one of our (AFBS) pet niggers?
> >

> Look folks, we have a nigger here! He can't read but a few words, and
> those words that he can read, he can't comprehend. "Our" denotes
> ownership. We White people own our pet niggers here in AFN. You can
> even buy a nigger buck at AFN using your MassaCard, which you don't
> qualify for.
>
> And thanks for helping my cause!

> --
> Why do AFN members dislike niggers?
> What is "niggerwhine"?
> Do AFN members actually keep "pet niggers"?
>
> Answers to these and more in the alt.flame.niggers FAQ!
> http://www.front14.org/rebbiker/AFNFAQ.html
> --
>
> /| /| ____________
> ||__|| | Please do |
> / O O\ | NOT |
> / \ | feed the |
> / \ \ | the niggers |
> / _ \ \ |___________|
> / |\____\ \ ||
> / | | | |\____/ ||
> / \|_|_|/ | __ ||
> / / \ |____| ||
> / | | /| | -- |
> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
> *-- _--\ _ \ // |

---< This article was posted through www.newzpig.com >---

Never Falls

Aug 31, 2001, 12:43:47 AM8/31/01
> You are a wigger.

'Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.'

Stan

It is loading more messages.