Seven Minutes In Heaven Game

Digsy

Dec 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/26/98
Anyone ever heard of this game and if so how do ya play it?

--

***********Remove NOSPAM to reply.************

PlTVlPER

Dec 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/26/98
>Anyone ever heard of this game and if so how do ya play it?

I'll tell you when your older
The Crackhead across the street

*Staring at the paper I don't know what to write I'll have my last cigarette,
turn out the lights maybe tomarrow I'll feel a different way but here in my
delusion I don't know what to say*-Bon Jovi

Anna

Dec 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/29/98
to Digsy
You get partnered up with someone of the opposite sex. Then you go into a
dark closet for seven minutes. While you are in there the two of you are
supposed to make out. This is usually played at teenage parties.

Bart Simpson

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
has anyone in this group actually played this game, and if so what happened,
was it good? Any volunteers? <giggle>

Benjamin

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
Anna lay between the two elks and started pumping away while shrieking:

>You get partnered up with someone of the opposite sex. Then you go into a
>dark closet for seven minutes. While you are in there the two of you are
>supposed to make out. This is usually played at teenage parties.

a more exciting variation is the Seven Minutes *To* Heaven game, which
is much the same except that the closet is padlocked and submerged into
a large tank of water.

apparently my sweet little sister hannah's male friends when they have
sleepovers play the wet biscuit game, read porn mags and suck on cigars.
so that's nice then.

--
like everyone else will do, i'm gonna lie to you
tell you that life is cruel but someday you're gonna

Hannah Werdmuller

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
Benjamin wrote in message ...

>>You get partnered up with someone of the opposite sex. Then you go into a
>>dark closet for seven minutes. While you are in there the two of you are
>>supposed to make out. This is usually played at teenage parties.
>a more exciting variation is the Seven Minutes *To* Heaven game, which
>is much the same except that the closet is padlocked and submerged into
>a large tank of water.
>apparently my sweet little sister hannah's male friends when they have
>sleepovers play the wet biscuit game, read porn mags and suck on cigars.
>so that's nice then.

Hmmmmmm. They are silly. Last sleepover I had involved simply talking to
each other. Porn was not even mentioned, the subject of girls almost
completely stepped around, and drugs of any sort were given wide berth,
simply because they were not necessary.

And I bet I enjoyed myself more than they did, too.

/me adamant

--
Hannah

Anna

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98
On Thu, 31 Dec 1998, Karim Adab wrote:

> x-no-archive : yes
>
> On Tue, 29 Dec 1998 21:21:23 -0500 that person Anna
> <lbri...@nimbus.ocis.temple.edu>said summat like this :

> >You get partnered up with someone of the opposite sex. Then you go into a
> >dark closet for seven minutes. While you are in there the two of you are
> >supposed to make out. This is usually played at teenage parties.
>

> That sounds like a good game. Unless you are trapped with a
> gingerminger.
>
> How come all i ever played at parties was pass the parcel. And I never
> won.

Don't feel left out, I've never played it either. I just know what it is
from t.v. and stuff. Most of the parties I've been to didn't play '7
Minutes in Heaven' but sometimes 'Spin the Bottle' was. I never played
though. The first time I was either 11 or 12 and I didn't want to play
because I had never had my first kiss (french). The other 2 or 3 times I
didn't play was basically because I wasn't really looking forward to
kissing any of the boys that were at the party. Now I'm 16 so really
those games aren't played anymore. People just make out if they want to.

Anna

Thomas Reimer

Dec 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/30/98

> Don't feel left out, I've never played it either. I just know what it is
> from t.v. and stuff. Most of the parties I've been to didn't play '7
> Minutes in Heaven' but sometimes 'Spin the Bottle' was. I never played
> though. The first time I was either 11 or 12 and I didn't want to play
> because I had never had my first kiss (french). The other 2 or 3 times I
> didn't play was basically because I wasn't really looking forward to
> kissing any of the boys that were at the party. Now I'm 16 so really
> those games aren't played anymore. People just make out if they want to.
>
> Anna

Most of the parties I go to, the whole party is in Heaven, forget the 7 minutes.

Who needs a bottle to tell you - who - you will make out with?

--
Tom Reimer
City of London, Ontario

Karim Adab

Dec 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/31/98
x-no-archive : yes

On Tue, 29 Dec 1998 21:21:23 -0500 that person Anna
<lbri...@nimbus.ocis.temple.edu>said summat like this :
>You get partnered up with someone of the opposite sex. Then you go into a
>dark closet for seven minutes. While you are in there the two of you are
>supposed to make out. This is usually played at teenage parties.

That sounds like a good game. Unless you are trapped with a
gingerminger.

How come all i ever played at parties was pass the parcel. And I never
won.

Cheers,
Karim
--
ka...@nospamzaki.demon.co.uk (remove "nospam" to mail)

Keep Right On.....BCFC

James

Dec 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/31/98
On Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:10:12 -0500, Thomas Reimer
<tre...@lon.ionline.net> wrote:

>Most of the parties I go to, the whole party is in Heaven, forget the 7 minutes.
>
>Who needs a bottle to tell you - who - you will make out with?

Exactly....just get drunk :o)

-James-

Matthias Warkus

Dec 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/31/98
It was the Wed, 30 Dec 1998 22:51:11 +0000...

..and Benjamin <b...@GAHspiremagazine.com> wrote:
> apparently my sweet little sister hannah's male friends when they have
> sleepovers play the wet biscuit game, read porn mags and suck on cigars.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's disgusting, actually, the first time I heard of it was from some
French guys. I thought "hell why would anyone do that". I told some of my
friends here in Germany about it, and it turned out it's widely known here,
and they were flabbergasted I had never played it.

Actually, I really don't want to. It's always good to figure there's a
disgusting thing others had to go through whereas you hadn't ;)

mawa
--
Matthias Warkus | ma...@iname.com | Dyson Spheres for sale!
My Geek Code is no longer in my .signature. It's available on e-mail request.

little angel

Dec 31, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/31/98
In article <Pine.OSF.3.96.981230...@nimbus.ocis.temple.
edu>, Anna <lbri...@nimbus.ocis.temple.edu> writes

>Most of the parties I've been to didn't play '7
>Minutes in Heaven' but sometimes 'Spin the Bottle' was.

I never played that either. My cousin did. I was jealous.
But most of the lads I knew were minging so I consider it to be a lucky
escape now.

> The first time I was either 11 or 12 and I didn't want to play
>because I had never had my first kiss (french).

why do they call it french kissing? French people kiss each other on
the cheek, they do not use tongues and things.

--
The Celestial One
Come.to/my.kooky.world

Captain Busternaut

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
> > The first time I was either 11 or 12 and I didn't want to play
> >because I had never had my first kiss (french).
> why do they call it french kissing? French people kiss each other on
> the cheek, they do not use tongues and things.

It was originally designed by the French, who find great pleasure in
tasting each other's meals. However, they would often forget to do so
until they had finished all of their food. So, they simply tasted what
was left clinging to the roofs (rooves? that can't be right..) of each
others' mouths.

--
Captain Busternaut - FF*20 busternaut at usa dot net
icq #11898325 http://fast.to/captb everyone's got a complex

SugarPie

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
I heard the French invented it to be a form of oral sex...the mans tongue
entering the womans mouth symbolising the penis entering the vagina. I
read that in a magazine a while ago. It was designed to be part of
foreplay.

Captain Busternaut

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
> I heard the French invented it to be a form of oral sex...the mans tongue
> entering the womans mouth symbolising the penis entering the vagina. I
> read that in a magazine a while ago. It was designed to be part of
> foreplay.

Oh, well...you'r eprobably right.
I was lying.

Thomas Reimer

Jan 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/3/99

Captain Busternaut wrote:

> > I heard the French invented it to be a form of oral sex...the mans tongue
> > entering the womans mouth symbolising the penis entering the vagina. I
> > read that in a magazine a while ago. It was designed to be part of
> > foreplay.
>
> Oh, well...you'r eprobably right.
> I was lying.

I would hope so! that is gross. (tasting food from others mouths)

> > >It was originally designed by the French, who find great pleasure in
> > >tasting each other's meals. However, they would often forget to do so
> > >until they had finished all of their food. So, they simply tasted what
> > >was left clinging to the roofs (rooves? that can't be right..) of each
> > >others' mouths.
> > >
> > >--
> > >Captain Busternaut - FF*20 busternaut at usa dot net
> > >icq #11898325 http://fast.to/captb everyone's got a complex
> > >"Barbarism is the foundation of civilization." -p.p.
>
> --
> Captain Busternaut - FF*20 busternaut at usa dot net
> icq #11898325 http://fast.to/captb everyone's got a complex
> "Barbarism is the foundation of civilization." -p.p.

--

Tom Reimer
City of London, Ontario

Subscribe to "Air Cadet Messages" http://aircadet.listbot.com/
ICQ @ 8565276 Get ICQ at http://www.icq.com

FolkTommy

Jan 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/3/99
In article <76lqd7$87l$1...@plutonium.btinternet.com>, "SugarPie"
<justcal...@btinternet.com> wrote:

=I heard the French invented it to be a form of oral sex...the mans tongue
=entering the womans mouth symbolising the penis entering the vagina. I
=read that in a magazine a while ago. It was designed to be part of
=foreplay.

It worked, then.

--
Tommy Vorst tvo...@xpressnet.com
"Loving you is like loving a house on fire."

Chris Gomm

Jan 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/3/99
In article <hCq1yJAf...@werd.demon.co.uk>, Benjamin
<b...@GAHspiremagazine.com> writes

>Anna lay between the two elks and started pumping away while shrieking:
>
>>You get partnered up with someone of the opposite sex. Then you go into a
>>dark closet for seven minutes. While you are in there the two of you are
>>supposed to make out. This is usually played at teenage parties.
>
>a more exciting variation is the Seven Minutes *To* Heaven game, which
>is much the same except that the closet is padlocked and submerged into
>a large tank of water.
>
>apparently my sweet little sister hannah's male friends when they have
>sleepovers play the wet biscuit game, read porn mags and suck on cigars.
>so that's nice then.

wet biscuit gamE?
--
Chris

Captain Busternaut

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
> > > I heard the French invented it to be a form of oral sex...the mans tongue
> > > entering the womans mouth symbolising the penis entering the vagina. I
> > > read that in a magazine a while ago. It was designed to be part of
> > > foreplay.
> >
> > Oh, well...you're probably right.
> > I was lying.
>
> I would hope so! that is gross. (tasting food from others mouths)

Well hey, it's the French.

O9mmGirll

Jan 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/4/99
Fruitcake:

that reminds me.... this one time about a year ago, my mom and i were eating
corn chips in the kitchen... there werent many left so we were kinda fighting
over them, and i picked up this crumb off the kitchen table and ate it, and my
mom said, "that's the crumb that flew outta my mouth...." blech :P

emma

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
little angel wrote:
> > The first time I was either 11 or 12 and I didn't want to play
> >because I had never had my first kiss (french).
> why do they call it french kissing? French people kiss each other on
> the cheek, they do not use tongues and things.

according to a french friend of mine its because close friends in france
kiss lke that. i guess if you kiss on the cheek rather than shake hands
or something, you have to french kiss rather than kiss on the
cheek...dunno.

em

O9mmGirll

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
Fruitcake:

ew.
i dont think i'd want to kiss some of my friends that way, no matter how close
they are.
ew.

>according to a french friend of mine its because close friends in france
>kiss lke that. i guess if you kiss on the cheek rather than shake hands
>or something, you have to french kiss rather than kiss on the
>cheek...dunno.

"If she choose him, she gonna come back, cuz she likes to licky-licky..."

little angel

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
In article <3695F40C...@cam.ac.uk>, emma <el...@cam.ac.uk> writes

>according to a french friend of mine its because close friends in france
>kiss lke that. i guess if you kiss on the cheek rather than shake hands
>or something, you have to french kiss rather than kiss on the
>cheek...dunno.

french people are weird. that is all I can remember about french people
:)

Drakmere

Jan 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/8/99
In article <19990108120114...@ng146.aol.com>, o9mm...@aol.comIEATSPAM (O9mmGirll) babbled thusly:

>Fruitcake:
>
>ew.
>i dont think i'd want to kiss some of my friends that way, no matter how close
>they are.
>ew.
>
>>according to a french friend of mine its because close friends in france
>>kiss lke that. i guess if you kiss on the cheek rather than shake hands
>>or something, you have to french kiss rather than kiss on the
>>cheek...dunno.
I don't think this is true. I seem to remeber that the "True" French kiss is
not quite so personal, but I can't remember exactly what it was.

--
(All quotes and spellings are not guaranteed accurate.)
ICQ: 8869737 Yahoo: Drakmere Aim: drakmere9

Moosie (spicy lamb)

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99
little angel wrote:

> french people are weird. that is all I can remember about french people
> :)

try living across the water from them, the buggers...

--
© Moosie™
--

-Horace (Odes Bk1) "Carpe Diem" c. 25BC

Pic>>> http://www.angelfire.com/al/Moosiepic/index.html

Frank

Jan 9, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/9/99
I have to work with 'em - I work on a ferry between England and France and
I see hundreds of them !!! They're really annoying most of the time.

calavaros

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
>french people are weird. that is all I can remember about french people
>:)
>The Celestial One
>Come.to/my.kooky.world

yeah thats what i remember too :)
i think the french kiss was invented in england, then it transferred to
france, where it became more wel known, then it moved back out to england
and other countries..
as for 7 minutes in heaven.. i didnt want to either first time, but she made
me (im male) ever since it became the 45 minute game..

Drakmere

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
In article <778nvg$p26$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>, "Frank" <frank...@un-known.co.uk> babbled thusly:

>I have to work with 'em - I work on a ferry between England and France and
>I see hundreds of them !!! They're really annoying most of the time.

I was almost hit by one.

FolkTommy

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
<frank...@un-known.co.uk> wrote:

=I have to work with 'em - I work on a ferry between England and France and
=I see hundreds of them !!! They're really annoying most of the time.

And I'm sure they feel the same way about you.

Really, I hope most of you Brits are kidding, the way you constantly rag
on the French. I've travelled in both countries, and found there to be
almost no difference between the 2 of you in terms of kindness, welcoming,
etc. You have better nature, they have better cities; you have better
cabbies, they have better cops; you have better beer, they have better
food.

--
Tommy Vorst tvo...@xpressnet.com
"Beauty is religion, and it's christened me with wonder"

Moosie (Omnia vincit amor)

Jan 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/10/99
Frank wrote:

> I have to work with 'em - I work on a ferry between England and France and

> I see hundreds of them !!! They're really annoying most of the time.

my word, how do you cope?

Smith

Jan 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/12/99
>Really, I hope most of you Brits are kidding, the way you constantly rag
>on the French. I've travelled in both countries, and found there to be
>almost no difference between the 2 of you in terms of kindness, welcoming,
>etc. You have better nature, they have better cities; you have better
>cabbies, they have better cops; you have better beer, they have better
>food.

Better food, yes a beautiful warm baggette is nice, but there is no
choice, in England you can eat food from all over the globe, in on
Brilliant country, and about the french kiss, definately invented in
England!!
--
Gav

Moosie (Omnia vincit amor)

Jan 13, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/13/99
France and England have been at war for centuries, why break the tradition....

John Mole

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99

>Really, I hope most of you Brits are kidding, the way you constantly rag
>on the French.

Nah we don't hate the French, it's Americans we can't stand ;oD

John Mole
"Don't Laugh"

Snazzy

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99
>>Really, I hope most of you Brits are kidding, the way you constantly rag
>>on the French.
>Nah we don't hate the French, it's Americans we can't stand ;oD
no. i hate the language french. really, really hate it.
*the sound of a girl who took higher french and had a bloody exam
today in cold weather* *sigh*
--

"A spinning coin, still balanced on its rim,
may fall in either direction."

Big Al

Jan 14, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/14/99

John Mole wrote in message <77kss0$ond$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk>...

>>Really, I hope most of you Brits are kidding, the way you constantly rag
>>on the French.
>>
>Nah we don't hate the French, it's Americans we can't stand ;oD

Does that mean that you cant stand me?

Peter Hempsall

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99
> *the sound of a girl who took higher french and had a bloody exam
> today in cold weather* *sigh*

Poor girl :-(

--
Peter Hempsall. Devon, UK
www.hempsall.force9.co.uk

Susannah

Jan 17, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/17/99
>> *the sound of a girl who took higher french and had a bloody exam
>> today in cold weather* *sigh*
>Poor girl :-(
thanks. :)
it was better than physics. :/

Peter Hempsall

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
Susannah <good...@penpontISTHEPLACEOFEVIL.u-net.com> wrote in article
<36a84263...@news.u-net.com>...

> >> *the sound of a girl who took higher french and had a bloody exam
> >> today in cold weather* *sigh*
> >Poor girl :-(
> thanks. :)
> it was better than physics. :/

Physics! I love physics. Please don't think I'm being sarcastic - I'm not.
My favorite subjects are Maths, Physics and Chemistry!

Fruitcake

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
hehe, sometimes i get a little self-conscious that i love bio and
heredity and all that fun genetics DNA cellular mumbo jumbo stuff, but i
cant help it... i get swept up in the cytoplasmic wave...

Peter Hempsall wrote:
> Physics! I love physics. Please don't think I'm being sarcastic - I'm not.
> My favorite subjects are Maths, Physics and Chemistry!

--
We are all worms, but I do believe that I am a glow-worm.

~Immortal-Dawn-Rose~

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
Physics is GREAT! So is chemistry!
--
~Immortal-Dawn-Rose~
"Silken fire and flame burn higher, let your passion soar each night"

Peter Hempsall <peter@*NOSPAM*.hempsall.force9.co.uk> wrote in article
<01be431e$66dd1f80$0100007f@default>...

> Susannah <good...@penpontISTHEPLACEOFEVIL.u-net.com> wrote in article
> <36a84263...@news.u-net.com>...
> > >Poor girl :-(
> > thanks. :)
> > it was better than physics. :/
>

> Physics! I love physics. Please don't think I'm being sarcastic - I'm
not.
> My favorite subjects are Maths, Physics and Chemistry!

Orcrist

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
Peter Hempsall wrote:
> Physics! I love physics. Please don't think I'm being sarcastic - I'm not.
> My favorite subjects are Maths, Physics and Chemistry!

I understand. I study physics :)

--
Ivo aka Orcrist
I.j.w.wever@*SPAMBLOCKTHINGIE*student.tn.tudelft.nl

The world looks better in a shade of lightning.

Orcrist

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
~Immortal-Dawn-Rose~ wrote:

>Physics is GREAT! So is chemistry!
>--

Especially chemistry rules. Biochemistry involving the emotion known
as love that is :)

Susannah

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
>> >Poor girl :-(
>> thanks. :)
>> it was better than physics. :/
>Physics! I love physics. Please don't think I'm being sarcastic - I'm not.
>My favorite subjects are Maths, Physics and Chemistry!
i like chemistry and physics isn't bad...
maths is okay. or at least it *was* until i saw my prelim results.
73% people are ging to be thinking "she's not satisfied with that?!"
but i was expected to get high eighties at the least. :/
i prefer art, though. wish i'd taken it. :(

Drakmere

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
In article <36A507...@hotmail.com>, o9mm...@hotmail.com babbled thusly:

>hehe, sometimes i get a little self-conscious that i love bio and
>heredity and all that fun genetics DNA cellular mumbo jumbo stuff, but i
>cant help it... i get swept up in the cytoplasmic wave...
>
>Peter Hempsall wrote:
>> Physics! I love physics. Please don't think I'm being sarcastic - I'm not.
>> My favorite subjects are Maths, Physics and Chemistry!

Please, PLEASE explain to the circumsision (pro and con) nuts that organs don't
just disappear after x amount of years of "evolution".

Drakmere

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
In article <01be4406$29478c80$207e90d1@default>, "~Immortal-Dawn-Rose~" <immort...@juno.com> babbled thusly:

>Physics is GREAT! So is chemistry!
My chemistry class is for retards....

Drakmere

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
In article <36ab0342...@news.u-net.com>, good...@penpontISTHEPLACEOFEVIL.u-net.com (Susannah) babbled thusly:

>>> thanks. :)
>>> it was better than physics. :/
>>Physics! I love physics. Please don't think I'm being sarcastic - I'm not.
>>My favorite subjects are Maths, Physics and Chemistry!
>i like chemistry and physics isn't bad...
>maths is okay. or at least it *was* until i saw my prelim results.
>73% people are ging to be thinking "she's not satisfied with that?!"
>but i was expected to get high eighties at the least. :/
>i prefer art, though. wish i'd taken it. :(
I know the feel. My math teacher is so annal retentive and I'm doing horribly.

liz

Jan 20, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/20/99
In article <783eme$mg_...@news.uscom.com>, Drakmere <Mat...@uscom.com>
writes
>In article <36ab0342...@news.u-net.com>, goodyear@penpontISTHEPLACEOFEVIL

>.u-net.com (Susannah) babbled thusly:
>>>Physics! I love physics. Please don't think I'm being sarcastic - I'm not.
>>>My favorite subjects are Maths, Physics and Chemistry!
>>i like chemistry and physics isn't bad...
>>maths is okay.

YOU'RE ALL SCIENCE FREAKS!!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!!! kill me now please!! : (

lisette
***********ways to get stressed**********
THE BETTER POLICY.

Lie.
All the time.
To everyone
About everything.

Peter Hempsall

Jan 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/21/99
Drakmere <Mat...@uscom.com> wrote in article
<783ei0$mg_...@news.uscom.com>...

> Please, PLEASE explain to the circumsision (pro and con) nuts that organs
don't
> just disappear after x amount of years of "evolution".

If they didn't listen to you, why would they listen to me or anyone else?