Here's the thing: We don't have to be technologically enslaved

Bosco

May 2, 2013, 5:41:45 AM5/2/13
But we're chosing to be. Throw off the shackles of self imposed
enslavement! Just cause we built it, doesn't mean it has to be our prison.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jvqPvDUEW8

---
RFIF will be your enslavement, and damnation
http://www.666themark.com

BDK

May 2, 2013, 9:30:01 AM5/2/13
In article <uxqgt.7622$pu....@newsfe12.iad>, nulln...@yahoo.com
says...
Every time you post, I see something like this:

http://potholesinmyblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Dunce-Cap.jpg

Except instead of being ashamed of it, you're proud of it.

--
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.