Internet and 3 Boxes -by Seung Bum Kim

Crazy Wax3

Oct 4, 2012, 4:59:39 PM10/4/12
I have been using the Internet for ages and yet I still can't forsee
the limits of the Internet.. Two years ago I believed I have found the
limits to the Internet but I found new places that changed my point of
view..it consists of 3 boxes, the internet..and each box is the size
of a briefcase..Zuckerburg should buy an additional box..this way he
would have partial ownership of the internet and he can expand on his
work though the cost of this would be astronaumical..so just to inform
you..

Internet and 3 Boxes -by Seung Bum Kim