My terrifying yet enjoyable PC

1 view

Green Xenon [Radium]

Apr 19, 2008, 1:24:51 AM4/19/08
The following PC contains what makes it the most enjoyable and
terrifying for me [oxymoron, I know, difficult for me also to understand]:

OS: Windows 3.0

Sound Card: SB16 ISA [all accessories -- such as speakers -- included]

256/16-color video card and screen.

Other:
1. NDW [Norton Desktop for Windows] with Sleeper [screensaver] and
batchrun.exe -- "Norton Desktop (Utility Suite) for Windows 3.0", I
believe.

2.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.technology.obsolete/msg/a57ec0bb21f6d19b

3. Canyon.mid [midi file often present with Windows OSes] -- Windows 3.0
version if the song specifically sounds different in 3.0

4. Window Entertainment Pack [including the Idlewild screensaver]

5. Creative Lab's SB16 FM MIDI kit