Just because

Sano

Apr 1, 2008, 10:02:27 PM4/1/08
If giga dumped this froup.. Ah shiate.
Message has been deleted

LooseChanj

Apr 3, 2008, 8:09:48 PM4/3/08
On or about Wed, 02 Apr 2008 20:42:05 +0930, Rob Adams <roba...@ozemail.com.au> made the sensational claim that:
> I certainly hope not.

Jul abg?
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't
No person, none, care | and it will reach me | mean it can happen

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

SteveD

Apr 27, 2008, 7:09:19 AM4/27/08
On 25 Apr 2008 11:52:55 GMT, DaZZa <da...@deadspam.com> wrote:

>Sano <gregs.supersmell@gmail_com> mumbled:
>> But I am concerned that Usenet is going the way of the dodo.(/whinge)
>
>:s/going/gone
>
>Usenet is now only used by pirates to mass-distibute either illegal copies
>of movies, or pr0n.
>
>Those of us who remember it as a meaningful communications medium are
>invidental.

s/Usenet/the internet

Message has been deleted