I weep for the future. Still.

Curious Gene

May 18, 2010, 1:16:51 PM5/18/10
From a ticket:

"THis is the multiple request that I have submitted this year!"

That's verbatim, of course. She's in charge of teaching elementary
school students. English, TTBOMK, is her primary language.

--
Gene Sullivan :: curio...@gmail.com :: http://curiousgene.com
If you want to know what god thinks of money, just look at the people

Kevin Williams

May 18, 2010, 3:42:22 PM5/18/10
The Underpants Gnomes tell me that
Curious Gene <curio...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From a ticket:
>
> "THis is the multiple request that I have submitted this year!"
>
> That's verbatim, of course. She's in charge of teaching elementary
> school students. English, TTBOMK, is her primary language.

I know native-born college students who write like they're even less
literate, even ignoring txtspk. Don't have an example to hand, because
I deal with those tickets quickly and block out the memories.
--
Kevin

Message has been deleted