Photos of dogs eating people in New Orleans

Jim Bentson

Sep 29, 2005, 4:45:02 AM9/29/05
http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-in-new.html

Worries about Starving Pets in New Orleans May Be Exaggerated

As you can see from these pics here, the widespread worries about all
the lost pets, especially dogs and cats, starving to death, are somewhat
overdrawn. Clearly, some pets, such as the enterprising hungry stray
dogs above, are finding plenty of food on their own, though it's not
exactly Alpo.

Some folks asked me why the MSM (mainstream media) doesn't show these
pics and I said I did not know.

Clearly, the MSM have been carrying water for Bush for much of this
disaster, though at the start, segments of the media demonstrated some
rarely-seen backbone and stood up to Bush for once, as demonstrated in
my previous post, New Orleans Is Gone. Does the media not like to show
disgusting pics like this, out of ethics (sic) or worry over criticism?

Not sure what the answer is. Feel free to weigh in.

Pics from Postman Patel, a fine British blog.

One more thing: alligators. Initial posts noted that rumors of
alligators in NOLA after Katrina were unfounded. However, we now have
verification, via Juan Cole's blog, that alligators are in fact lunching
on folks in NOLA. Sorry folks, no pics yet. But I'm working on it.

Gunner

Sep 29, 2005, 5:48:45 AM9/29/05
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 01:45:02 -0700, Jim Bentson <Ji...@snotmail.com>
wrote:

>As you can see from these pics here, the widespread worries about all
>the lost pets, especially dogs and cats, starving to death, are somewhat
>overdrawn. Clearly, some pets, such as the enterprising hungry stray
>dogs above, are finding plenty of food on their own, though it's not
>exactly Alpo.

Actually..all I can determine from the pictures, both those listed and
those linked to, is that what appears to be a yellow dog is
investigating a what appears to be a dead person.

And Im trained at photo interp.

Gunner

Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
for torturing the cat." Gunner

Dean Dark

Sep 29, 2005, 6:23:51 AM9/29/05
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:48:45 GMT, Gunner <gunner...@lightspeed.net>
wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 01:45:02 -0700, Jim Bentson <Ji...@snotmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>As you can see from these pics here, the widespread worries about all
>>the lost pets, especially dogs and cats, starving to death, are somewhat
>>overdrawn. Clearly, some pets, such as the enterprising hungry stray
>>dogs above, are finding plenty of food on their own, though it's not
>>exactly Alpo.
>
>Actually..all I can determine from the pictures, both those listed and
>those linked to, is that what appears to be a yellow dog is
>investigating a what appears to be a dead person.
>
>And Im trained at photo interp.

You are Henry Reed, and I claim my five pounds.

http://www.solearabiantree.net/namingofparts/judgingdistances.html

beber

Sep 29, 2005, 8:49:54 AM9/29/05
wrote:

>http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-in-new.html
Hey, it's Old Yaller!

Jeffrey F. Bloss

Sep 29, 2005, 9:32:21 AM9/29/05
Jim Bentson wrote:

> Worries about Starving Pets in New Orleans May Be Exaggerated

[snip further diatribe]

It's certainly possible that animals eat dead stuff. Not that this would be
newsworthy to anyone who remains agenda free.

The only thing that's readily discernable from the blog pictures is an
apparently identical dog in close proximity to a corpse, or two cropses at
different times, and that the photographs were taken from from some higher
vantage point.

It's a fair assumption that vantage point would be an aircraft of some type,
probably a helicopter. The same animal being shadowed by a helicopter would
indicate some sort of human involvement.

If you know anything at all about how feral dogs behave you know that they
don't generally eat a victim's extremities. At least not until the tasty
creme filling is gone. Police and other such working dogs are, however,
trained to attack or investigate the extremities.

There's only one dog in the picture. Even neighborhood strays travel in
groups of two and three, or better. That's why they call canines "pack"
animals. It's unfathomable to think that there's only one stray dog in New
Orleans today.

Something doesn't add up. You have a single dog being shadowed from corpse
to corpse, only interested in hands and feet. That evidence fits into a
search and rescue scenario much better than it fits into any amateur,
yellow journalistic tripe posted to some random blog.

The OP stated they didn't know why mainstream media hadn't reported this?
Probably because as biased and factually lacking as mainstream media can
be, they're not retarded enough to be fooled by such wild ass assumptions.

Obviously, bloggers can't all make that claim honestly.

--
Hand crafted on September 29, 2005 at 08:42:50 -0400

Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
-Groucho Marx

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Sep 29, 2005, 10:24:32 AM9/29/05
Someone has to clean up that mess so what's your problem with it? (I almost
said, "What's your beef?" :)

And NO, since I know you are going to ask, I wouldn't care if that were me
or a loved one or <insert sob-stirring relationship here>. Dead is dead,
bubba. They don't feel it.

Alton

Sep 29, 2005, 1:36:24 PM9/29/05

"Jim Bentson" <Ji...@snotmail.com> wrote in message

http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-in-new.html

> Worries about Starving Pets in New Orleans May Be Exaggerated

Surprise surprise, these pics and sensationalist captions originated from
National Geographic. Jeezus, I thought their standards were something above
those of the National Enquirer.

Andy

Sep 29, 2005, 2:08:47 PM9/29/05
Looks like them dogs prefer white meat. LOL!

Opwernby

Sep 29, 2005, 2:27:55 PM9/29/05

"Dean Dark" <ddr...@comcast.notthis.net> wrote in message

> You are Henry Reed, and I claim my five pounds.

...of flesh? (inflation, since Shakespeare's day and age).

Dry

Sep 29, 2005, 4:33:42 PM9/29/05

See any trend there? Do the Dogs prefer white or dark meat?

h...@nospam.com

Sep 29, 2005, 4:29:17 PM9/29/05
wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 01:45:02 -0700, Jim Bentson <Ji...@snotmail.com>

>wrote:
>
>>As you can see from these pics here, the widespread worries about all
>>the lost pets, especially dogs and cats, starving to death, are somewhat
>>overdrawn. Clearly, some pets, such as the enterprising hungry stray
>>dogs above, are finding plenty of food on their own, though it's not
>>exactly Alpo.
>
>Actually..all I can determine from the pictures, both those listed and
>those linked to, is that what appears to be a yellow dog is
>investigating a what appears to be a dead person.
>
>And Im trained at photo interp.

The porn addiction doesn't count.

Hal

de Fragile Warrior Sports Supplies

Sep 29, 2005, 5:39:02 PM9/29/05

"Dry" <j....@ns.sympatico.ca> wrote in message

Either, with a slight preference toward Cajun-style.

Gunner

Sep 30, 2005, 6:08:08 AM9/30/05

Ah...no.

Im Gunner and your 5 pounds is likely best spent on your meds.

Gunner

Sep 30, 2005, 6:08:43 AM9/30/05
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:29:17 -0600, h...@nospam.com wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:48:45 GMT, Gunner <gunner...@lightspeed.net>
>wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 01:45:02 -0700, Jim Bentson <Ji...@snotmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>As you can see from these pics here, the widespread worries about all
>>>the lost pets, especially dogs and cats, starving to death, are somewhat
>>>overdrawn. Clearly, some pets, such as the enterprising hungry stray
>>>dogs above, are finding plenty of food on their own, though it's not
>>>exactly Alpo.
>>
>>Actually..all I can determine from the pictures, both those listed and
>>those linked to, is that what appears to be a yellow dog is
>>investigating a what appears to be a dead person.
>>
>>And Im trained at photo interp.
>
>The porn addiction doesn't count.
>
>Hal

Im sorry to hear you are addicted to porn. Seek help

Gunner

Gunner

Sep 30, 2005, 6:28:40 AM9/30/05
On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 11:27:55 -0700, "Opwernby" <d...@opwernby.com>
wrote:

Is this a picture of a woman inflating a security device in her front
yard, or is she eating a dead person in ritual cannibalism?

http://www.eatcleansoap.com/media/images/cop-blowjob.jpg

Snicker

Roy. Just Roy.

Sep 30, 2005, 11:42:41 AM9/30/05
> And Im trained at photo interp.

Translation: He has clocked hundreds of hours with his pants around his
ankles, peering at grainy Japanese porn shots of underage women with
squid stuffed in various bodily orifices, alternatively pumping the
dumpling and installing new keyboards.

/Roy

Gunner

Sep 30, 2005, 12:49:21 PM9/30/05
On 30 Sep 2005 08:42:41 -0700, "Roy. Just Roy." <deld...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Translation of Roys statement:

" Im a clueless wanker living in my mums basement and simply cannot
change a flat tire, let alone understand how anyone could look over a
photograph and see anything beyond what I can see in it."

Is that about right Roy?

Say Roy..what is your prefered method? Wiggle stereoscopy or side by
side?

myal

Oct 1, 2005, 3:02:28 AM10/1/05
Gunner wrote:
> On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:29:17 -0600, h...@nospam.com wrote:
>

>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:48:45 GMT, Gunner <gunner...@lightspeed.net>
>>wrote:

>>>Actually..all I can determine from the pictures, both those listed and
>>>those linked to, is that what appears to be a yellow dog is
>>>investigating a what appears to be a dead person.
>>>
>>>And Im trained at photo interp.
>>
>>The porn addiction doesn't count.
>>
>>Hal
>

> Im sorry to hear you are addicted to porn. Seek help
>
> Gunner

Yeah , if he can still type while addicted , he isnt using enough ...
please , anyone with spare porn they are not using right now , email it
to hal , he needs it .

myal

Oct 1, 2005, 3:05:39 AM10/1/05

If she swallows , is it canibilism , or does she have to bite it off and
swallow it to count ?

Roy. Just Roy.

Oct 3, 2005, 12:48:02 AM10/3/05
> Im a clueless wanker living in my mums basement and
> simply cannot change a flat tire, let alone understand
> how anyone could look over a photograph and see
> anything beyond what I can see in it."
> Is that about right Roy?

Spot on, except for the fact that my mum is dead (last time I checked
anyway - goddamn voodoo priests keep digging the old bat up, and then
it's hell putting her back in the ground again), the house I live in
has no basement (or wheels either, for that matter), and I have no idea
what emergency tire maintenance has to do with dogs eating dead people.
Other than that, pretty accurate.

Regardless, stating that you were "trained in photo interpretation" is
kinda like bragging that you got your diploma in TV/VCR repair from
that fine institution Sally Struthers raves about in the wee hours of
the morn. Sure, you may have been top of your class, but I'm still not
letting you near my plasma screen.

/Roy

Tim May

Oct 3, 2005, 1:05:24 AM10/3/05
In article <1128314882.5...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,

Roy. Just Roy. <deld...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Im a clueless wanker living in my mums basement and
> > simply cannot change a flat tire, let alone understand
> > how anyone could look over a photograph and see
> > anything beyond what I can see in it."
> > Is that about right Roy?
>
> Spot on, except for the fact that my mum is dead

The dogs said she tasted just like Tender Vittles!

--Tim May

Gunner Asch

Oct 3, 2005, 5:56:00 AM10/3/05
On 2 Oct 2005 21:48:02 -0700, "Roy. Just Roy." <deld...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>> Im a clueless wanker living in my mums basement and

Actually Roy..you can thank Uncle Sam for my skills.

Gunner

Confronting Liberals with the facts of reality is very much akin to
clubbing baby seals. It gets boring after a while, but because Liberals are
so stupid it is easy work." Steven M. Barry

Strata Ji Zer

Oct 4, 2005, 12:20:01 AM10/4/05
Same dog, same guy, two poses. When canines eat other animals they don't
start with the feet and hands as this appears. In addition, the corpse
does not look pale enough. It could be a fake. Looks like a passed out
drunk guy's dog is trying to wake him up.

Jim Bentson linked:
> http://robertlindsay.blogspot.com/2005/09/worries-about-starving-pets-in-new.html

Jim Bentson

Oct 4, 2005, 6:05:58 AM10/4/05
Gunner Asch wrote:
> On 2 Oct 2005 21:48:02 -0700, "Roy. Just Roy." <deld...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:

<snip>

For you, Alton and Jeffrey Bloss:

The blogger who wrote piece about dogs eating ppl has an update to the
piece in which he tracks down and interviews the photographer who took
one of those pics. He attempts to answer most of the concerns you guys
had in your posts here:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/b6446af45a313844

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/5a0fa169c9919adc

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/443c265e0d5d3533

See what he says and see if you can counter his claims. Ball's in your
court.