The baby's ready, dear

ba...@psyber.com

Nov 28, 2006, 4:02:41 PM11/28/06
Mother inferior strikes again:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061128/D8LM8TT01.html

Mother Accused of Microwaving Her Baby

Nov 28, 2:32 PM (ET)

DAYTON, Ohio (AP) - A mother was arrested on suspicion of
murdering her newborn daughter by putting the baby in a
microwave oven.

China Arnold, 26, was jailed Monday on a charge of aggravated
murder, more than a year after she brought her dead month-old
baby to a hospital.

"We have reason to believe, and we have some forensic evidence
that is consistent with our belief, that a microwave oven was
used in this death," said Ken Betz, director of the Montgomery
County coroner's office.

He said the evidence included high-heat internal injuries and
the absence of external burn marks on the baby, Paris Talley.

Arnold was arrested soon after the baby's death in August 2005,
then was released while authorities investigated further. Betz
said the case was difficult because "there is not a lot of
scientific research and data on the effect of microwaves on
human beings."

The death was ruled a homicide caused by hyperthermia, or high
body temperature. The absence of external burns ruled out an
open flame, scalding water or a heating pad as the cause, Betz
said.

Arnold's lawyer, Jon Paul Rion, said his client had nothing to
do with her child's death and was stunned when investigators
told her that a microwave might have been involved.

"China - as a mother and a person - was horrified that such an
act could occur," Rion said.

The night before the baby was taken to the hospital, Arnold and
the child's father went out for a short time and left Paris
with a baby sitter, Rion said. The mother didn't sense anything
out of the ordinary until the next morning, when the child was
found unconscious, Rion said.

Arnold has three other children.

In 2000, a Virginia woman was sentenced to five years in prison
for killing her month-old son in a microwave oven. Elizabeth
Renee Otte claimed she had no memory of cramming her son in the
microwave and turning on the appliance in 1999. Experts said
that Otte suffered from epilepsy and that her seizures were
followed by blackouts.

nikolai kingsley

Nov 28, 2006, 6:21:21 PM11/28/06

> China Arnold, 26, was jailed Monday on a charge of aggravated

..

> He said the evidence included high-heat internal injuries and
> the absence of external burn marks on the baby, Paris Talley.

with names like that, i'm guessing, Bix Nood.

Miz Daisy Cutter

Nov 29, 2006, 11:14:12 PM11/29/06
On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 16:02:41 -0500, ba...@psyber.com reached into its ass and
pulled out (in article
<ecc1c$456ca3f1$cc1d9013$32...@news.flashnewsgroups.com>):

[What's red and bubbly and scratches at the glass?]

That microwave oven is going to be a bitch to clean. Remember, kids: Always
poke a few holes in it (with a *fork*, smartass) before you nuke it.

-- Daze

--
Abortion shouldn't be rare. It should be seared on the outside and cooked
medium-rare to medium on the inside. Rare is just too much of a food-safety

Message has been deleted

Vic Vega

Nov 30, 2006, 8:49:07 AM11/30/06
"pe@nus" <noass...@nospam.null> wrote in message

> On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 13:02:41 -0800, <ba...@psyber.com> wrote:
>
> >Mother inferior strikes again:
> >http://apnews.myway.com/article/20061128/D8LM8TT01.html
> >
> >Mother Accused of Microwaving Her Baby
>

> It's no surprise that she's a nigger. Uh...yeah, I said nigger.

The 2000 case in Virginia was a white girl in a rural county, so I don't
think that a sterotype can be established. Although, if we were sticking to
stereotypes, wouldn't a black mother prefer deep-frying?

Message has been deleted

Alraune

Dec 1, 2006, 1:58:23 AM12/1/06
"Vic Vega" <stuck.in....@with.you> wrote in message news:12mtob5...@corp.supernews.com...

> "pe@nus" <noass...@nospam.null> wrote in message

> > >Mother Accused of Microwaving Her Baby

> > It's no surprise that she's a nigger. Uh...yeah, I said nigger.
>
> The 2000 case in Virginia was a white girl in a rural county, so I don't
> think that a sterotype can be established. Although, if we were sticking to
> stereotypes, wouldn't a black mother prefer deep-frying?

Pickaninnies. They're finger-licking good!

Damn, I could eat a baby right about now. A coworker called me and some
others over to his PC to look at pictures of his new grandson. The kid's eyes
were swollen shut and purple. I said, " You shouldn't beat up a baby when
they're a week old, they can't defend themselves." He replied, "Yeah, but
it's so easy!"

Alraune