Trans woman finds out there's shit in his "vagina"

~justusloonz~

Sep 3, 2023, 11:32:28 PM9/3/23
r/MtF
https://twitter.com/ValidLs/status/1698080016431481002

My neovagina is pooping??

Hello All,

Recently I have had sexual reassignment and everything has been going
great up until last night.

I was getting a little saucy with a pencil (only thing that does not
hurt!) and suddenly there was this sharp pain. I was assuming its
normal, like your humen being b roken and just fell asleep pretty soon
after.

Woke up a bit sore and there was a bit of blood but aI assumed that
was normal until I went to the bathroom. When I went shit and wiped, I
WIPED SHIT FROM MY VAGINA. I put a finger up there to check and sure
enough there was FECES inside of my VAGINA. I am really scared that I
messed something up (Iinsert pause)) help!

edit: I know its my vagina pooping because I wiped my butthole clean
off then I get a new wipe and wiped my vageena and then there was
still shit! even after I finger checked!

(maybe to be continued? Happy Labor Day!)

ObT: Enjoying happy tastelessness at times coming from iHeart's audio
stream from 2023 Burning Man. They pretend it's family radio, but many
f-bombs later, they're essentially one of us! Cholera and all with the
3"+ mud in the Desert.

~justusloonz~

Dave Garrett

Sep 10, 2023, 12:32:07 AM9/10/23
In article <50jafipjklik7abd6...@4ax.com>,
ha1ry...@honkylips.online says...

> r/MtF
> https://twitter.com/ValidLs/status/1698080016431481002
>
> My neovagina is pooping??
>
> Hello All,
>
> Recently I have had sexual reassignment and everything has been going
> great up until last night.
>
> I was getting a little saucy with a pencil (only thing that does not
> hurt!) and suddenly there was this sharp pain. I was assuming its
> normal, like your humen being b roken and just fell asleep pretty soon
> after.
>
> Woke up a bit sore and there was a bit of blood but aI assumed that
> was normal until I went to the bathroom. When I went shit and wiped, I
> WIPED SHIT FROM MY VAGINA. I put a finger up there to check and sure
> enough there was FECES inside of my VAGINA. I am really scared that I
> messed something up (Iinsert pause)) help!
>
> edit: I know its my vagina pooping because I wiped my butthole clean
> off then I get a new wipe and wiped my vageena and then there was
> still shit! even after I finger checked!

The Repairing of the Recto-Neovaginal Fistula in a Male-to-Female
Transgender Through Perineal Graciloplasty

https://www.cureus.com/articles/62212-the-repairing-of-the-recto-
neovaginal-fistula-in-a-male-to-female-transgender-through-perineal-
graciloplasty#!/

https://tinyurl.com/3vyhetay

With large color photos, for those inclined to multitask while eating
lunch.

--
Dave