Fox News reporter Trey Yingst visibly shaken as he shares gruesome details of Hamas terrorist's Israel massacre confession

Ubiquitous

Oct 26, 2023, 7:16:47 AM10/26/23
Fox News war correspondent Trey Yingst said he had to censor the
brutality uttered by a captured Hamas terrorist who admitted to doing
“things humans do not do.”

Yingst obtained a video of what the terrorist told Israeli forces, but
spared viewers the most disturbing details from his confession of the
Oct. 7 massacre that killed more than 1,400 Israelis.

“I do need to warn our viewers, what I am about to describe is
incredibly graphic, but it gives new details on what took place two
weeks ago,” the visibly shaken reporter said during Saturday’s
broadcast.

The terrorist told interrogators their “commanders said they could do
whatever they felt like doing and that this was a suicide mission,
telling them they should not plan on coming back,” according to the
video, which was first reported on by Mediaite.

“He says commanders told them to step on the heads of civilians, to
behead them and do whatever they felt like,” Yingst said. “He went on
to talk about how Hamas and ISIS are being compared. The interrogator
asked him about this comparison, and he agreed. He said, we burned, we
slaughtered, and beheaded people.”

Yingst said he could not reveal all the gruesome details from a video
Fox News obtained of an interrogation of a captured Hamas terrorist who
described Hamas’ brutal attack on Israeli civilians.

Blood is seen splattered in a child’s room following Hamas’ attack in
Kibbutz Nir Oz, Israel.
AP
A mourner grieves during the funeral of a person killed by Hamas
terrorists.
AFP via Getty Images
He recounted that the terrorist told the interrogator: “We became
animals — [we did] things humans do not do.”

Yingst also reported that the Hamas terrorists used Telegram to
communicate and “share videos in real time” while committing the
attacks, which included beheadings, rape, slaughtering babies and other
unspeakable acts.

Some of the videos shot by the terrorists have been obtained by
Israelis, and on Monday, will be shown to reporters, Israeli government
spokesman Eylon Levy said on a video posted to X, formerly known as
Twitter.

Fringe groups have cast doubt on the horrific violence, including
whether babies had been beheaded during the attack, despite reports
confirming it.

We are witnessing a Holocaust denial-like phenomenon unfolding
in real time.

So tomorrow, Israel will screen for foreign journalists the
raw, unedited footage of Hamas’ atrocities in the October 7
Massacre, as captured by its death squads’ body cams.
pic.twitter.com/wm7rjuvFsn
— Eylon Levy (@EylonALevy) October 22, 2023

It’s sickening that the government has to do this, even after
the many eyewitness accounts and the journalists allowed into
morgues. https://t.co/Y0SFPb7hbv
— Lahav Harkov (@LahavHarkov) October 22, 2023

Levy called it a “Holocaust denial-like phenomenon unfolding in real
time” as people are “casting doubt on the magnitude of the atrocities
that Hamas has committed against our people” and said journalists who
could “stomach it” would be able to view the footage.

“It’s sickening that the government has to do this, even after the many
eyewitness accounts and the journalists allowed into morgues,” noted
Lahav Harkov, the senior political correspondent for Jewish Insider, on
Sunday.

--
Islam is a peaceful religion, just as long as the women are beaten, the
boys buggered and the infidels are killed.