Google グループは Usenet の新規の投稿と購読のサポートを終了しました。過去のコンテンツは引き続き閲覧できます。

...ok...i truely need your help...

閲覧: 11 回
最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

CheechWizard

未読、
2005/11/24 18:43:582005/11/24
To:
...i live in a 3 stacked apt.

...my upstrairs punk-ass neighbor
plays a horrible amount of deep base
music that makes the fillings in
my teeth shake...

...the fuker is fat as an pig...
no broads...cracks the fuck outta
my ceiling when he walks...

..and do not gimme shit regardinf
'just move'....

...now...i could call the po-lice...
or even bitch at the manager...

...but no...i need to know
how i can fuck this fat-ass
loser by using sound...

...deep, dark sound...perhaps
a level of indiscriminant decibels
that will fry his mind like a
chicken on the barb...

...this is serious...

peace...happy eat 'yill u puke turkey
day..

peace

Bill

未読、
2005/11/24 18:59:282005/11/24
To:
In article <2fshf.3250$aA2....@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>,
loc...@a.titty.bar says...

> ...this is serious...

Slim Whitman tunes at high volumn.

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/11/24 21:32:542005/11/24

> ...but no...i need to know
> how i can fuck this fat-ass
> loser by using sound...

because the primary annoyance is via sound doesn't mean your revenge
needs to be.

i'm guessing there's a roof above his apartment? any way up there?
opportunity to remove a few tiles, leave a gallon or two of motor oil in
a leaky container, or piss, or a couple of dead animals, whatever, up in
his ceiling?

you don't have to destroy him with one stroke. you've got a captive
audience; tease him for a while. jam paperclips into his door lock.
steal his mail. small things.

if you get the opportunity, collar him and complain about how some crazy
fucker is harassing you in a similar manner. and how you suspect it
might be him. when he reveals he's under similar attack he'll jump to
the conclusion that you're both being harassed by the same party, and
less likely to suspect you.

メッセージは削除されました

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/25 1:59:242005/11/25
To:
nikolai kingsley wrote:
>>...but no...i need to know
>>how i can fuck this fat-ass
>>loser by using sound...
>because the primary annoyance is via sound doesn't mean your revenge
>needs to be.

no, but the use of sub-sonic frequencies (which the guy probably
wouldn't even notice, with his own bass cranked up so high) could
generate a lot of fun. the easiest one, of course, being the
frequency that causes uncontrollable diarrhea. delivering this
through the ceiling, without affecting the person below, is left
as an exercise for the student.

>i'm guessing there's a roof above his apartment? any way up there?
>opportunity to remove a few tiles, leave a gallon or two of motor oil in
>a leaky container, or piss, or a couple of dead animals, whatever, up in
>his ceiling?

remember EMT420's former downstairs neighbor? the guy's
dog used to piss on the mat in the hallway in front of
EMT420's apartment door. but you don't need a dog, or
even a mat...

>you don't have to destroy him with one stroke. you've got a captive
>audience; tease him for a while. jam paperclips into his door lock.
>steal his mail. small things.
>if you get the opportunity, collar him and complain about how some crazy
>fucker is harassing you in a similar manner. and how you suspect it
>might be him. when he reveals he's under similar attack he'll jump to
>the conclusion that you're both being harassed by the same party, and
>less likely to suspect you.

there's got to be a telephone wire box for the entire building.
if you can get at that, and figure out which phone line is his,
you can escalate the paranoia level even further. just loosening
the screws that hold his wires in place might give him nicely
scratchy, possibly even intermittent, phone signal... or, if
you're more ambitious, the art of phone phreaking is far from
dead...

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/11/25 2:47:582005/11/25

>>because the primary annoyance is via sound doesn't mean your revenge
>>needs to be.
>
> no, but the use of sub-sonic frequencies (which the guy probably
> wouldn't even notice, with his own bass cranked up so high) could
> generate a lot of fun. the easiest one, of course, being the
> frequency that causes uncontrollable diarrhea. delivering this
> through the ceiling, without affecting the person below, is left
> as an exercise for the student.

did you see that episode of Mythbusters? even with a metric fuckton of
equipment they couldn't do it.

> there's got to be a telephone wire box for the entire building.
> if you can get at that, and figure out which phone line is his,
> you can escalate the paranoia level even further. just loosening
> the screws that hold his wires in place might give him nicely
> scratchy, possibly even intermittent, phone signal... or, if
> you're more ambitious, the art of phone phreaking is far from
> dead...

or if the guy's number can be found, we can do the rest.

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/25 3:06:132005/11/25
To:
nikolai kingsley wrote:
>>no, but the use of sub-sonic frequencies (which the guy probably
>>wouldn't even notice, with his own bass cranked up so high) could
>>generate a lot of fun. the easiest one, of course, being the
>>frequency that causes uncontrollable diarrhea. delivering this
>>through the ceiling, without affecting the person below, is left
>>as an exercise for the student.
>did you see that episode of Mythbusters? even with a metric fuckton of
>equipment they couldn't do it.

i haven't watched any tv at all in over a year.

you can't create sub-sonic vibrations at sufficient volume
with *electronic* equipment - even the biggest subwoofer
can only move so much air. but i can think of at least a
couple of ways to do it mechanically - either something
like a jackhammer, or a big motherfucking fat length of
tubing played like the lowest pipe on an organ. and i'm
sure i could think of a couple more if i weren't in a
tryptophan-induced coma.

>>there's got to be a telephone wire box for the entire building.
>>if you can get at that, and figure out which phone line is his,
>>you can escalate the paranoia level even further. just loosening
>>the screws that hold his wires in place might give him nicely
>>scratchy, possibly even intermittent, phone signal... or, if
>>you're more ambitious, the art of phone phreaking is far from
>>dead...
>or if the guy's number can be found, we can do the rest.

direct verbal harassment is rather un-subtle. making him
think his line is being monitored by the (agency of your
choice) has the advantage of adding to the general
paranoia level. but just ringing the phone and then hanging
up, over and over again, has a certain old-fashioned charm
to it, too.

メッセージは削除されました

Dave Bell

未読、
2005/11/25 12:29:212005/11/25
To:
Ace Lightning wrote:

>>did you see that episode of Mythbusters? even with a metric fuckton of
>>equipment they couldn't do it.
>

> you can't create sub-sonic vibrations at sufficient volume
> with *electronic* equipment - even the biggest subwoofer
> can only move so much air. but i can think of at least a
> couple of ways to do it mechanically - either something
> like a jackhammer, or a big motherfucking fat length of
> tubing played like the lowest pipe on an organ. and i'm
> sure i could think of a couple more if i weren't in a
> tryptophan-induced coma.

I believe Tesla was using a simple motor with eccentric weight on the
shaft. Today, I'd use an AC motor and a variable frequency drive. Not
all that much of a bitch to build, and you might find someone who could
loan you the equipment.

Charon

未読、
2005/11/25 14:30:252005/11/25
To:
In article <RRHhf.24113$dO2....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>,
db...@TheSPAMFREEBells.net says...

> Ace Lightning wrote:
>
> I believe Tesla was using a simple motor with eccentric weight on the
> shaft. Today, I'd use an AC motor and a variable frequency drive. Not
> all that much of a bitch to build, and you might find someone who could
> loan you the equipment.

Use a motor from a grill spit. They are cheap and easily obtained.
Mounted to a load-bearing wall, set at slowest speep, under 5rpm. Add an
eccentric weight to cause the vibration. Turn on, leave for a few hours.
It may take a long while to get the building to sync to the motor
vibration, but it will given time.

The other alternative, if you need to fight sound with sound is
gregorian chants. Mount speakers to your ceiling, his floor. Insulate
the lower side and play at low volume, just enough to almost hear. Make
it subliminal, and constant. This works. The constant chanting gets
inside the head and does "things" to the victim.

--
Just some random guy,
Pull the _PLUG_ to email

Opwernby

未読、
2005/11/25 14:31:352005/11/25
To:
What you're looking for is known as "Napalm Death" -- I feel that the album
"Fear, Emptiness, Despair" should do the trick for you. Get tall bookshelves
and put large speakers on their backs on top of the shelves, such that they
point through the ceiling.

"CheechWizard" <loc...@a.titty.bar> wrote in message

Alraune

未読、
2005/11/25 14:37:212005/11/25
To:
"Ace Lightning" <acelig...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:4386B64C...@comcast.net...

> >>...but no...i need to know

> >>how i can fuck this fat-ass loser ...

> remember EMT420's former downstairs neighbor? the guy's
> dog used to piss on the mat in the hallway in front of
> EMT420's apartment door. but you don't need a dog, or
> even a mat...

Smear shit on his doorknob. Not gobs of it, just enough for him to
get hepatitis.

Alraune

Alraune

未読、
2005/11/25 16:12:062005/11/25
To:
"Ay Eye" <wo-r...@th-ew-or-ld.c-m> wrote in message news:877jawx...@newsgroups.comcast.net...

> Make sure you do that from a phone that can't be traced to you.
> Modern phone systems log all local calls as well as long distance.
>
> Perhaps it would be better to have other people do the job. E.g., if
> his number turned up on manscat or some such.
>
> Or on an insane racist flier posted up and down MLK Blvd.

Wanted: Product Testers for American Tourister luggage. Salary
$12.50 to $17.50 an hour. No resumes accepted in the mail.
Apply in person at...

You won't have to move. He will.

Alraune

Alraune

未読、
2005/11/25 16:14:512005/11/25
To:
"Opwernby" <d...@opwernby.com> wrote in message news:-eqdnYu0tLY...@adelphia.com...

> What you're looking for is known as "Napalm Death" -- I feel that the album
> "Fear, Emptiness, Despair" should do the trick for you. Get tall bookshelves
> and put large speakers on their backs on top of the shelves, such that they
> point through the ceiling.

I did that once, with Patti Smith's 'Rock and Roll Nigger'. I couldn't find a
song with "spic" in the title.

ObT: The chorus: Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger!
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger!

Alraune

fungus

未読、
2005/11/25 16:15:212005/11/25

>>> did you see that episode of Mythbusters? even with a metric fuckton of
>>> equipment they couldn't do it.

Ayep.

>> you can't create sub-sonic vibrations at sufficient volume
>> with *electronic* equipment - even the biggest subwoofer
>> can only move so much air.

Yep. A speaker is a poor way to make somebody's
bowel vibrate.

Even so, a moment's critical thought should show
that this myth is totally false. Mythbusters should
have thought about it too.

There's dozens and dozens of things which make us
vibrate in daily life. Cars, buses, pretty much
any machine with a motor in it.

If there was a fundamental frequency which made us
shit our pants then somebody would have noticed.
There'd be stretches of road where everybody pooped
as they drove along it. Washing machines would be
recalled because they made housewives vomit, electric
toothbrushes which made people feel suicidal, etc.,
etc., et fucking cetera. Vibration testing would be
a fundamental part of *any* product development.

The fact that it isn't, and that none of that shit
happens, means that these frequencies don't exist.

> I believe Tesla was using a simple motor with eccentric weight on the
> shaft. Today, I'd use an AC motor and a variable frequency drive. Not
> all that much of a bitch to build, and you might find someone who could
> loan you the equipment.

A floor vibration might annoy him but it would
annoy you just as much. You've got a few choices
for dealing with him/her:

a) Use the cops/landlord to stop the noise. There's
laws for this. It's tedious but it works.

b) Engage in all out acoustic warfare. Wattage is
cheap if you're not fussy about quality. Play to
win and make sure he gets 90% of the output, not
your other neighbours. This means putting your
speakers in direct contact with the ceiling and
isolating them from everything else with cushions.
A tall wardrobe moved to the middle of a room
works well for this (don't ask...)

Downsides: This might not bother him too much
and you might get evicted yourself.

c) Accept the noises and find other ways to fuck
with him.

i) Put ads in local newspapers "Chinese food
delivery", "Carlos, looking for gay, poo-slurping
sex...", etc. If you don't know his phone number
then this is obviously a non starter.

ii) Bad smells can be even more annoying than noise.
If there's any way to get bad smells into his place
then do that.

iii) Flies. A bag of maggots concealed in a strategic
place can keep a place filled with big black flies
for weeks.

--
"I think he was taking shits in the bathtub and covering it
with newspapers, like some kind of foul lasagna."

reflex

未読、
2005/11/25 17:20:272005/11/25
To:
All these suggestions are certainly interesting, but much too
passive-aggressive. How is dumping maggots somewhere around his
apartment going to stop him from playing his stereo too loud? The
average apartment dweller, as a subset of the greater universe of
humans, would have great great difficulty in recognizing the
causality of the event, so limited as they are in executing the
logical cause-effect leap that is fundamental to so much of logic.

No, I suggest that you don your black-hooded caped S&M outfit,
the one with the sharp metal spikes and the daisy duke briefs
that allow your peter to waggle out from between some sort of
supporting leather thongs or somesuch and shows the pale white
mushroom-like skin of your hairy legs. The next time the music
plays at an unacceptable level, alight the stairs stroking your
penis until it grows to whatever level of hardness you are
capable of these days (what with age and the antibiotics that are
ubiquitous in our steak tartar). When it has obtained a manly
level of studliness, or to whatever proximate facsimile, knock on
the door; the apartment dweller shall answer. Cupping your balls
in one hand and stroking the shaft with the other, and hopefully
aiming the tip of your pecker at his face (his attention WILL be
attracted to all the activity about your groin), calmly say, "I
just wanted to say I love your music. This was my ex's favorite.
He wanted it played at his funeral, after he died of AIDS." This
will work best if you have a big paunchy gut around your waist
and your belly is hanging saggily all about your nylon shorts.

The door will probably slam at this point and it befits you to
run the hell out of there. Duck into your apartment and take off
your mask and cape. When the cops come--if they come, because who
can recognize anyone behind a mask and cape?--say something like
"I dunno, officer, but that guy up there sure does play his music
loud!" or something. The cops have better things to do than get a
search warrant to look for the black masked costume of some perv,
particularly if you don't do this too often. And I advise you not
to do it at ALL often, for the next time you knock you may be
greeted with a gun.

Now for the next few weeks, from an untraceable phone, whenever
he plays loud music--IF he still chooses to play loud music--call
up for delivery for pizza, chinese food, plumbing repairs etc.
etc. so that he gets many many strangers knocking on his door as
the music plays, whenever it plays. See? Cause and effect. Cause
and effect. He'll never be quite sure who is on the other side,
when the doorbell rings, and who can enjoy music when you're
anticipating some weirdo knocking on the door?

If you can't find an S&M outfit as per above a Batman costume
will probably do nearly as well, although I would avoid Robin's
tacky wardrobe if at all possible (too festive).

--
Goodbye, Blackie Lamb, sorry you had to grow up--we'll miss you.

A_Lizard

未読、
2005/11/25 19:56:542005/11/25
To:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 22:15:21 +0100, fungus wrote:

> Ayep.
>

>>> you can't create sub-sonic vibrations at sufficient volume
>>> with *electronic* equipment - even the biggest subwoofer
>>> can only move so much air.
>
> Yep. A speaker is a poor way to make somebody's
> bowel vibrate.

[snip]

> If there was a fundamental frequency which made us
> shit our pants then somebody would have noticed.
> There'd be stretches of road where everybody pooped
> as they drove along it. Washing machines would be
> recalled because they made housewives vomit, electric
> toothbrushes which made people feel suicidal, etc.,
> etc., et fucking cetera. Vibration testing would be
> a fundamental part of *any* product development.

I don't know of anywhere that infrasound at 120db or above is part of the
ordinary working or living environment.

> The fact that it isn't, and that none of that shit
> happens, means that these frequencies don't exist.
>
>> I believe Tesla was using a simple motor with eccentric weight on the
>> shaft. Today, I'd use an AC motor and a variable frequency drive. Not
>> all that much of a bitch to build, and you might find someone who could
>> loan you the equipment.
>
> A floor vibration might annoy him but it would
> annoy you just as much. You've got a few choices
> for dealing with him/her:

Not if one is outside the apartment when it's happening.

> c) Accept the noises and find other ways to fuck
> with him.
>
> i) Put ads in local newspapers "Chinese food
> delivery", "Carlos, looking for gay, poo-slurping
> sex...", etc. If you don't know his phone number
> then this is obviously a non starter.

and the old snailmail stunt with signing him up for all the deviant
(especially kiddie) pr0n one can find and carefully misaddressing it so
the neighbors get it with the target's name attached.

> ii) Bad smells can be even more annoying than noise.
> If there's any way to get bad smells into his place
> then do that.

there's always stashing a dead chicken in a concealed location.
A.Lizard

--
"The responsibility of government for the public safety is
absolute and requires no mandate. It is in fact, the prime object

A_Lizard

未読、
2005/11/25 19:56:572005/11/25
To:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:47:58 +1100, nikolai kingsley wrote:

>>>because the primary annoyance is via sound doesn't mean your revenge
>>>needs to be.
>>
>> no, but the use of sub-sonic frequencies (which the guy probably
>> wouldn't even notice, with his own bass cranked up so high) could
>> generate a lot of fun. the easiest one, of course, being the frequency
>> that causes uncontrollable diarrhea. delivering this through the
>> ceiling, without affecting the person below, is left as an exercise for
>> the student.
>

> did you see that episode of Mythbusters? even with a metric fuckton of
> equipment they couldn't do it.

Perhaps they picked the wrong hardware to include with that metric fuckton
of equipment:
=================== quote
World's Most Powerful Subwoofer
Posted by samzenpus on Thursday November 03, @03:02AM from the
finally-enough-bass dept.
http://slashdot.org/articles/05/11/03/0115229.shtml?tid=126&tid=141
dponce80 writes "This $13,000 subwoofer, the TRW 17
http://www.ohgizmo.com/2005/10/31/worlds-most-powerful-subwoofer/

from Eminent Technology http://www.eminent-tech.com/main.html is billed as
the world's most powerful due to its ability to reproduce sounds with
frequencies as low as 1Hz. Typical subwoofers bottom out at 20Hz, and
while the human ear can barely hear below that point, it is still possible
to feel the sound. This particular woofer does not have an enclosure,
instead relying on a fan-like design, wafting a cone of modulated air into
the room, and effectively turning it into a resonating box, in its
entirety!"

Re:It will it hit the brown note. (Score:5, Informative) by commodoresloat
(172735) on Thursday November 03, @04:52AM (#13939578)
(http://shockandblog.com/blog)
I realize this is a joke, but there have been studies done of how the body
is affected by music. I don't know about the "brown note," but the idea
that bass "rattles your colon" is not far off. Interestingly a recent
issue of Playboy (I, um, read the articles) had a brief note about this
when somebody wrote in and asked what frequencies make women the horniest;
it turns out someone did a study to determine exactly that. The
frequencies were very much on the low end, though I don't remember. The
study itself sounded pretty interesting though - they had various women
sit on top of a subwoofer and played different frequencies while asking
about their sexual response...
================= end quote
Of course, there *are* methods for generating infrasonic energy that don't
use loudspeakers ... but use them for real and I don't think
the sound would be confined to the building, let alone the target room.
With enough power, there would probably be structural integrity issues
with the building as well.

A.Lizard
obT: proving the "brown note" is for real... at a large public event.

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/11/25 20:56:042005/11/25

> you can't create sub-sonic vibrations at sufficient volume
> with *electronic* equipment - even the biggest subwoofer
> can only move so much air. but i can think of at least a
> couple of ways to do it mechanically - either something
> like a jackhammer, or a big motherfucking fat length of
> tubing played like the lowest pipe on an organ.

i'd have to go out to the car and get my copy of "Gravity's Rainbow" to
look up the exact quote, but i understand the germans found the amount
of explosive necessary to create a destructive shockwave via parabolic
reflector was so large, you may as well just throw the explosive at the
target.

>>or if the guy's number can be found, we can do the rest.
>
> direct verbal harassment is rather un-subtle. making him
> think his line is being monitored by the (agency of your
> choice) has the advantage of adding to the general
> paranoia level. but just ringing the phone and then hanging
> up, over and over again, has a certain old-fashioned charm
> to it, too.

i agree. even the pretending-to-be-a-telemarketer thing gets old very
quickly. i was thinking of some involved, extended drama in which his
neighbor on the lower floor is painted as a victim of a world-wide
religious-nut conspiracy who is coming to get him.

"Hello, is this (n$)?"

"No! Look, I've told you guys you got the wrong number! He lives
downstairs!"

"Terribly sorry, sir. By the way, if you hear screaming coming from down
there tomorrow night, it would not be a good idea to call the police.
That would be a mistake."

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/11/25 21:00:062005/11/25

> The other alternative, if you need to fight sound with sound is
> gregorian chants. Mount speakers to your ceiling, his floor. Insulate
> the lower side and play at low volume, just enough to almost hear. Make
> it subliminal, and constant. This works. The constant chanting gets
> inside the head and does "things" to the victim.

email me and i'll send you a small (640K) shockwave flash file that
plays a loop of buddhist chanting.

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/11/25 21:02:502005/11/25

> c) Accept the noises and find other ways to fuck
> with him.

you're right. we've been too high-tech. this calls for an alt.tasteless
party; bring along a KKK costume and a lead pipe. break the door down,
lurch in and beat the living shit out of him. and at the end someone can
deliver that line from "The Young Ones":

"Sorry, guv, I thought you was a nigger."

Steve

未読、
2005/11/25 21:55:312005/11/25
To:
Ace Lightning wrote:
> nikolai kingsley wrote:
> >>no, but the use of sub-sonic frequencies (which the guy probably
> >>wouldn't even notice, with his own bass cranked up so high) could
> >>generate a lot of fun. the easiest one, of course, being the
> >>frequency that causes uncontrollable diarrhea. delivering this
> >>through the ceiling, without affecting the person below, is left
> >>as an exercise for the student.
> >did you see that episode of Mythbusters? even with a metric fuckton of
> >equipment they couldn't do it.
>
> i haven't watched any tv at all in over a year.

Prove it.

> you can't create sub-sonic vibrations at sufficient volume
> with *electronic* equipment - even the biggest subwoofer
> can only move so much air. but i can think of at least a
> couple of ways to do it mechanically - either something
> like a jackhammer, or a big motherfucking fat length of
> tubing played like the lowest pipe on an organ. and i'm
> sure i could think of a couple more if i weren't in a
> tryptophan-induced coma.

Don't your logical cubicle-mates have ideas for you? What, you don't
like to admit that you plan out your bigoted bullshit in great detail?

> >>there's got to be a telephone wire box for the entire building.
> >>if you can get at that, and figure out which phone line is his,
> >>you can escalate the paranoia level even further. just loosening
> >>the screws that hold his wires in place might give him nicely
> >>scratchy, possibly even intermittent, phone signal... or, if
> >>you're more ambitious, the art of phone phreaking is far from
> >>dead...
> >or if the guy's number can be found, we can do the rest.
>
> direct verbal harassment is rather un-subtle.

But very useful if you happen to need the occasional distraction from
your more subtle methods.

> making him
> think his line is being monitored by the (agency of your
> choice) has the advantage of adding to the general
> paranoia level. but just ringing the phone and then hanging
> up, over and over again, has a certain old-fashioned charm
> to it, too.

Step number one: buy off the local PIGS and see to it that they are
instructed to ignore your target, and any complaint he might make.

Step two: Assemble your little group of useless fuckknobs and slowly
over time, wreck everything your target might value. Spread rumours
liberally. Call his employer and malign your target in whatever
creative fashion your assholes can imagine. If possible, intimidate
your target's employer in such a way so that he finds it less hassle to
get rid of your target than to make a principled stand against
terrorism. Break into his apartment and vandalise his clothing; fuck
with everything you don't steal outright. Harass and intimidate his
friends, family, and acquaintences, making it subtly known that the
abuse will stop only when they break contact with your target.

Step three: Lie, lie, lie. Pretend that you're performing a public
service, and not engaging in a petty, vindictive bullshit campaign for
your own tedious little juvenile jollies.

Step four: Lather, rinse, and repeat until your target is dead.

Step five: Find another victim and goto step one.

HTH, you puling lackwit.

Regards,

Steve

メッセージは削除されました

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/26 2:28:412005/11/26
Dave Bell wrote:
>>you can't create sub-sonic vibrations at sufficient volume
>>with *electronic* equipment - even the biggest subwoofer
>>can only move so much air. but i can think of at least a
>>couple of ways to do it mechanically - either something
>>like a jackhammer, or a big motherfucking fat length of
>>tubing played like the lowest pipe on an organ. and i'm
>>sure i could think of a couple more if i weren't in a
>>tryptophan-induced coma.
>I believe Tesla was using a simple motor with eccentric weight on the
>shaft. Today, I'd use an AC motor and a variable frequency drive. Not
>all that much of a bitch to build, and you might find someone who could
>loan you the equipment.

why would i need to borrow any equipment? i have an old
Kitchen Aid mixer, which already has the gearing for
eccentric rotation - a few rods, cranks, bearings, and
weights, and i could produce a hell of a racket. and,
with just a few minor modifications, i'd be able to turn
it into a fucking machine (http://www.fuckingmachines.com).

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/26 2:30:192005/11/26
Alraune wrote:
>>remember EMT420's former downstairs neighbor? the guy's
>>dog used to piss on the mat in the hallway in front of
>>EMT420's apartment door. but you don't need a dog, or
>>even a mat...
>Smear shit on his doorknob. Not gobs of it, just enough for him to
>get hepatitis.

first you have to find someone who has hepatitis (and not
just *any* kind of hep; you need one of the varieties that's
spread by fecal contamination, not one of the blood-borne
ones), and persuade them to give you some of their shit.

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/11/26 2:36:262005/11/26

>>i haven't watched any tv at all in over a year.
>

> Prove it.

"NO U!"
- 4chan, /b/

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/26 2:46:352005/11/26
fungus wrote:
>>>you can't create sub-sonic vibrations at sufficient volume
>>>with *electronic* equipment - even the biggest subwoofer
>>>can only move so much air.
>Yep. A speaker is a poor way to make somebody's
>bowel vibrate.
>Even so, a moment's critical thought should show
>that this myth is totally false. Mythbusters should
>have thought about it too.
>There's dozens and dozens of things which make us
>vibrate in daily life. Cars, buses, pretty much
>any machine with a motor in it.
>If there was a fundamental frequency which made us
>shit our pants then somebody would have noticed.
>There'd be stretches of road where everybody pooped
>as they drove along it. Washing machines would be
>recalled because they made housewives vomit, electric
>toothbrushes which made people feel suicidal, etc.,
>etc., et fucking cetera. Vibration testing would be
>a fundamental part of *any* product development.
>The fact that it isn't, and that none of that shit
>happens, means that these frequencies don't exist.

well, most of the motor-driven devices you mention run
at 60 Hz in the US, and 50 in the UK and Australia.
that's not nearly low enough to rattle your gut. the
lower-frequency vibrations from motor vehicles and
such are generally of low amplitude (volume) - loud
enough to be annoying, but not strong enough to be
*felt*.

have you ever been around a real live pipe organ?
stand close to the longest pipes when they're played,
and you can literally feel the vibration inside your
body. certain industrial machinery also produces this
kind of vibration - the arc furnace in a steel mill,
certain things in an old-fashioned printing plant,
big marine diesel engines with cylinders the size of
beer kegs, just to name a few. sometimes the big
subwoofer in an Altec-Lansing "Voice Of The Theater"
speaker box - the ones that are like five feet high -
will give a little bit of that sensation, but only
if you're standing right in front of the horn, and
the rest of the sounds will fuck up your hearing
pretty good, so i don't recommend it.

but i can tell you from personal experience that feeling
those low-frequency vibes continuously for more than a
minute or so *WILL* give you an urgent desire to shit.
depending on the other frequency components, it sometimes
also makes me vaguely nauseated and/or dizzy. (not horny -
but all that takes is a motorcycle. different kind of
"vibrations"!)

it's not commonly reported, and it's not much use as a
weapon, because it requires a *FUCKING HUGE* amount of
power to create strong enough vibrations to stimulate
bowel action. but it *is* true.

Alraune

未読、
2005/11/26 3:59:352005/11/26
To:
"Ace Lightning" <acelig...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:43880F0B...@comcast.net...

If he eats anything or puts his shit-covered fingers in his mouth without
washing his hands thoroughly, he will stand the risk of contracting
Hepatitis-A, the scourge of salad-bar lovers and Chi-Chi's patrons.
Kinda gives a whole new meaning to "tossing your salad", don't it?

Of course, Cheech could just ring the bell and kick the living
shit out of the fat fuck when he opens the door. But where's the
drama in that?

Alraune

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/26 6:25:332005/11/26
Alraune wrote:
>>first you have to find someone who has hepatitis (and not
>>just *any* kind of hep; you need one of the varieties that's
>>spread by fecal contamination, not one of the blood-borne
>>ones), and persuade them to give you some of their shit.
>If he eats anything or puts his shit-covered fingers in his mouth without
>washing his hands thoroughly, he will stand the risk of contracting
>Hepatitis-A, the scourge of salad-bar lovers and Chi-Chi's patrons.
>Kinda gives a whole new meaning to "tossing your salad", don't it?

AFAIK, unless a person *has* (or at least has had) Hep-A,
there won't be any in his shit. (same with all the other
diseases, like cholera, that you can get from drinking
unpurified water and eating raw fruits and veggies. but
all it takes is one person who has the disease, and some
inadequate sanitation, and pretty soon there are a lot
more people who have the disease.)

i've never figured out how all those people in scat
movies don't get seventeen kinds of third-world diseases.

fungus

未読、
2005/11/26 7:54:542005/11/26
reflex wrote:
> All these suggestions are certainly interesting, but much too
> passive-aggressive. How is dumping maggots somewhere around his
> apartment going to stop him from playing his stereo too loud?

It isn't. It was under the section "accept the noise

and find other ways to fuck with him".

Personal satisfaction.

fungus

未読、
2005/11/26 7:59:032005/11/26
To:
Ace Lightning wrote:

> well, most of the motor-driven devices you mention run
> at 60 Hz in the US, and 50 in the UK and Australia.

So? That doesn't mean the motors have to spin at
50 or 60 revolutions per second.

Opwernby

未読、
2005/11/26 14:03:062005/11/26

"Alraune" <alr...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message
Excellent.

ObT: When I lived in Chicago, the little gang-member kaffirs next door used
to listen to Master P. Anyhow, one of the "songs" had the lyrics "Niggers on
the East Side.... Niggers on the west side...." and in the background was
"nigger nigger nigger nigger..." just as you say. Hilarious. Apparently,
though, I wasn't allowed to call them niggers, so I contented myself with
calling each of them "kaffir" instead, as in, "Hey, kaffir, wanna make $10
to wash my car?" They never asked what it meant, either.

Red Ruffensore

未読、
2005/11/26 17:55:512005/11/26

"nikolai kingsley" <sher...@invalid.alphalink.com.au> wrote in message

>> ...but no...i need to know
>> how i can fuck this fat-ass
>> loser by using sound...

> because the primary annoyance is via sound doesn't mean your revenge needs
> to be.

..no small suspect...i am talking about a 'sound'
that will eat his mind up...did'ja ever see that episode
of rod strelings...had to to with an ear-wit??...

...sure...pain...crawled thru...but...left eggs...

...see what i'am after slow-poke??...

peace

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/26 18:00:182005/11/26
fungus wrote:
>>well, most of the motor-driven devices you mention run
>>at 60 Hz in the US, and 50 in the UK and Australia.
>So? That doesn't mean the motors have to spin at
>50 or 60 revolutions per second.

very few motor-driven electrical devices run at *less*
than line frequency; most of 'em run at multiples of that.
and 50/60 Hz are not sub-sonic, they're just rather low
bass notes.

ObNotEspeciallyTButStrange: there are so many electrical
devices around us, right down to the wiring in the walls,
that we in the US are almost constantly surrounded by a
pervasive 60-Hz hum. it's *so* pervasive that most people
don't "hear" it - we tune it out, because it's always there.
but you can train yourself to pay attention to it if you
want to.

i have perfect pitch. when i went to Australia, i could
tell that the pervasive background noise was at a different
pitch. it was rather unsettling, until i figured out what
was "wrong". (their electricity is also 220V, not 110, but
that's another story.)

Dave Bell

未読、
2005/11/26 18:05:432005/11/26

Way too slow... You need somewhere in the 3 to 15 Hertz range, if I
recall. That's why the BBQ spit someone mentioned was also useless.

Dave

Dean Dark

未読、
2005/11/26 18:13:462005/11/26
To:
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:55:51 GMT, "Red Ruffensore"
<fo...@the.morgue.net> wrote:

>..no small suspect...i am talking about a 'sound'
>that will eat his mind up...did'ja ever see that episode
>of rod strelings...had to to with an ear-wit??...
>
>...sure...pain...crawled thru...but...left eggs...
>
>...see what i'am after slow-poke??...
>
>peace

You're that stupid cheezwhiz chappie. You don't fool me.

Red Ruffensore

未読、
2005/11/26 18:25:552005/11/26

> there's got to be a telephone wire box for the entire building.
> if you can get at that, and figure out which phone line is his,
> you can escalate the paranoia level even further. just loosening
> the screws that hold his wires in place might give him nicely
> scratchy, possibly even intermittent, phone signal... or, if
> you're more ambitious, the art of phone phreaking is far from
> dead...

...no ace...no fuckin' way...shit...if'n i gotz caught...then my
ass would be in the sling...no way...

...there must be a way...to send audible...yet mind
cracking sound to thru the ceiling...a constant hiss??

...there has to be a sound (like a doggie whistle)
that will drive this fucker nuts...

..i only know about sound that have i copied (from
purchased cds...starving at the time)...or the music
i gained from what i stole from the net...

..think of mozart's concerto for flute and harp...
K299...if'n u wanna hear the voice of god and
the angels...induldge...

...think...Christ you know it ain't easy,
You know how hard it can be.
The way things are going
They're going to crucify me.

peace

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/26 18:27:442005/11/26
Dave Bell wrote:
>>why would i need to borrow any equipment? i have an old
>>Kitchen Aid mixer, which already has the gearing for
>>eccentric rotation - a few rods, cranks, bearings, and
>>weights, and i could produce a hell of a racket. and,
>>with just a few minor modifications, i'd be able to turn
>>it into a fucking machine (http://www.fuckingmachines.com).
>Way too slow... You need somewhere in the 3 to 15 Hertz range, if I
>recall. That's why the BBQ spit someone mentioned was also useless.

apparently you're not familiar with the way a Kitchen Aid
mixer works. the "business end" spins, but it's attached
in such a way that it also moves in a circle (around the
mixing bowl). it has a variable speed range, from slow
enough to knead bread dough to fast enough to whip cream.
at the slowest speed, it circles the bowl about once per
second, but it's spinning at three or four times that rate.
crank it up to high, and it's maybe revolving five or more
times a second, with the blade spinning so fast that i can't
guess at its frequency. i'm sure that somewhere in that range
is the frequency we want. add an off-center weight (*) and a
way to couple it to something that will move more air (like,
say, a sheet of plywood), and i ought to be able to find the
"brown frequency".

(*) An unfortunate lass named Lucille
Has a cunt lined with high-carbon steel;
She can only get thrills
From industrial drills
Or an off-center emery wheel.

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/26 18:42:222005/11/26
To:
Red Ruffensore wrote:
>...there must be a way...to send audible...yet mind
>cracking sound to thru the ceiling...a constant hiss??
>...there has to be a sound (like a doggie whistle)
>that will drive this fucker nuts...

as we've been discussing, extremely *low* frequencies
are probably better for this purpose than extremely
*high* frequencies, like a dog whistle. many people
have damaged their hearing so much that they can't
hear or otherwise sense those extremely high-pitched
sounds.

the other suggestion is content, not type of sound -
various kinds of eerie, monotonous chanting, for
example. or...

a sudden inspiration has just struck me. do you know
this fucker's first name? it wouldn't be hard to create
a number of different weird "voices" calling his name.
start with several different people actually speaking
it, then use all sorts of processing to turn them into
demonic-sounding voices - hissing, growling, echoing
whispers, choruses speaking ever so slightly out of
synch - the possibilities are endless.

you don't need the playback to be loud. in fact, you
only want to play it in the quiet parts of his music,
or when he turns it off. then these disembodied, spooky
voices will start calling his name... "David....
Daaaaaaviiiiiiidd..... (whispery laughter)... David!
David!... Daaaaaviiiiid..." - you get the idea. also
give him some episodes of this while he's sleeping.
it ought to turn him into a whimpering, bed-wetting
paranoid in short order.

Red Ruffensore

未読、
2005/11/26 18:45:002005/11/26
To:
...goddammit ace...yer not getting the point...

...i'll stuff radio shack to the roof....

...but i need a sound....not ... j.cash
music...

...it has to be sutle...like a fukin' ear-ache...
or tooth-ache one would wake up with...

...or...go to sleep with...

like that car alarm..(that nobody gives a fuck about
...or that meat wagon siren screaming along the road
possibly chased by a fire truck (shit, can't paramedics
stop the fucking noise??)...

peace

Red Ruffensore

未読、
2005/11/26 18:50:322005/11/26

> Wanted: Product Testers for American Tourister luggage. Salary
> $12.50 to $17.50 an hour. No resumes accepted in the mail.
> Apply in person at...
>
> You won't have to move. He will.
>
> Alraune

...that has to be the goddamm thing
you ever stated....

peace...fuck...simple question....
idiots abound..

Semolina Pilchard

未読、
2005/11/26 18:52:272005/11/26
To:
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:55:51 GMT, Red Ruffensore wrote:

> ..no small suspect...i am talking about a 'sound'
> that will eat his mind up...did'ja ever see that episode
> of rod strelings...had to to with an ear-wit??...
>
> ...sure...pain...crawled thru...but...left eggs...
>
> ...see what i'am after slow-poke??...
>
> peace

"had to to with an ear-wit" ?

You sure it wasn't a fuckwit?
Fuckwits cause a lot of pain, too. You can usually recognise them by the
little rows of ellipse dots they intersperse their posts with for no reason
at all. I hope they're not eggs.

--
Sem

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/26 20:47:102005/11/26
To:
Red Ruffensore wrote:
>...goddammit ace...yer not getting the point...
>...i'll stuff radio shack to the roof....
>...but i need a sound....not ... j.cash
>music...

who the fuck said anything about Johnny Cash?

>...it has to be sutle...like a fukin' ear-ache...
>or tooth-ache one would wake up with...
>...or...go to sleep with...

i already posted this once:

...do you know this fucker's first name? it wouldn't

be hard to create a number of different weird "voices"
calling his name. start with several different people
actually speaking it, then use all sorts of processing
to turn them into demonic-sounding voices - hissing,
growling, echoing whispers, choruses speaking ever so
slightly out of synch - the possibilities are endless.

you don't need the playback to be loud. in fact, you
only want to play it in the quiet parts of his music,
or when he turns it off. then these disembodied, spooky
voices will start calling his name... "David....

Daaaaviiid..... (whispery laughter)... David! David!...
Ddddaaaaavvvviiiiiddd..." - you get the idea. also

Bertha

未読、
2005/11/26 21:08:002005/11/26
To:
On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:50:32 GMT, Red Ruffensore <fo...@the.morgue.net>
muttered something like:

> peace...fuck...simple question....
> idiots abound..

Don't you love it when some tard comes wandering into a newsgroup, asks
everyone else to solve his little problem for him, and then proclaims them
all to be idiots when they don't come up with the answer he wants?

School must be out, the kiddies are swarming all over usenet this week.
Here, junior, go watch some cartoons.
<http://mondo.happytreefriends.com/>

-Bertha
--
He's probably going to come haunt me for saying he was kind and caring.
I think I'll sleep with my panties off for a while, just in case.

Steve

未読、
2005/11/26 21:36:142005/11/26
Ay Eye wrote:

> "Steve" <steve...@yahoo.ca> writes:
> > Step four: Lather, rinse, and repeat until your target is dead.
>
> So your persecutors are stuck at Step Three, it seems.

Step three on the imaginary axis, no less.

> Or maybe not -- maybe, to cover their tracks, they've replaced SteveT
> with some sort of posting bot.

That is always possible. You just know THEY are doing amazing things
with weak AI these days.

> Even worse, suppose SteveT was dead, but so crazy he didn't notice,
> and was still posting from limbo...

That's a non-starter. For one thing, if I was dead, I wouldn't be
having quite so much fun. For another, being dead is quite obviously
way overrated: you still have to pay taxes on all income earned within
the continental US of A. I don't believe that being dead conferrs any
real advantages, certainly not enough to warrant the trouble of getting
killed.

> ObT: SteveT seriously contemplating having a fistfight in front of
> the library, but deciding not to because it's a police trap.

Physical violence is like SO last year.

Regards,

Steve

Red Ruffensore

未読、
2005/11/26 21:52:462005/11/26

> Don't you love it when some tard comes wandering into a newsgroup, asks
> everyone else to solve his little problem for him, and then proclaims them
> all to be idiots when they don't come up with the answer he wants?

Princess

...no quick-grip...just askin' for advice...
and then yer nappy snatch has to be
lesbian....your prob not even a broad...
just some suck-ass fat mofo...

...sweet jezuz...i miss the daze of the
medi-evil dazez-o-slauther..

peace

Red Ruffensore

未読、
2005/11/26 21:57:462005/11/26
To:
...mutha-fuk...u lizards were no help at all...
found the solution...in place...decibels do
matter...

peace

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/11/26 22:00:422005/11/26

> i've never figured out how all those people in scat
> movies don't get seventeen kinds of third-world diseases.

i've never figured out how all those people in recent porn vids that
feverishly lick other people's fundaments (or people who take it up the
ass and then immediately suck on the schlong that was recently Visiting
The End Of The Road) don't get sick. unless everybody involved douches
with and bathes in methylated spirits beforehand.

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/11/26 22:05:252005/11/26

> ObT: When I lived in Chicago, the little gang-member kaffirs next door used
> to listen to Master P. Anyhow, one of the "songs" had the lyrics "Niggers on
> the East Side.... Niggers on the west side...." and in the background was
> "nigger nigger nigger nigger..." just as you say. Hilarious. Apparently,
> though, I wasn't allowed to call them niggers, so I contented myself with
> calling each of them "kaffir" instead, as in, "Hey, kaffir, wanna make $10
> to wash my car?" They never asked what it meant, either.

if you roll the "r" in Kaffirrrrrr, and bend the first vowel a little so
it sounds like "keffirrrrr", you have an almost authentic Sard Efriken
accent there. :)

John Brunner in, argh, i can't remember the book, called 'em "Knees", a
term derived from Afrikaans "Nieblenk" (which i think means "not white").

around 4chan's /b/ (and i gather this use is slowly spreading) they're
referred to as "Bix Nood". a google image search will display the racist
cartoon image this term comes from.

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/11/26 22:08:022005/11/26

> ...there must be a way...to send audible...yet mind
> cracking sound to thru the ceiling...a constant hiss??

about this time i would generously offer to Rapidshare an mp3 of the
infamous "DogPoundFoundSound", but your overuse of "..." makes me feel
vaguely unwell and i am unable to type properly because of the chunks of
vomit nestled around my 'enter' key.

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/27 3:25:382005/11/27

you can absorb alcohol (ethyl *or* methyl) through the
mucous membranes of the rectum. people have died of
alcohol poisoning as the result of a vodka enema.

not that i think most coprophiles care very much...

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/27 3:25:592005/11/27

.mpeg!

fungus

未読、
2005/11/27 9:06:482005/11/27
To:
Red Ruffensore wrote:

> ...there must be a way...to send audible...yet mind
> cracking sound to thru the ceiling...a constant hiss??
>
> ...there has to be a sound (like a doggie whistle)
> that will drive this fucker nuts...

The thing I didn't figure out is you think there's
a sound out there which'll drive *him* nuts but
somehow won't drive *you* nuts.

Whatever...the sound you want is:

http://www.artlum.com/DogPoundSound.mp3

There's a smaller sample file here so you can check it
out without downloading 25Mb:

http://www.artlum.com/DogPoundSample.mp3

Alraune

未読、
2005/11/27 12:49:302005/11/27
To:
"Ace Lightning" <acelig...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:4388462D...@comcast.net...

> >>first you have to find someone who has hepatitis (and not
> >>just *any* kind of hep; you need one of the varieties that's
> >>spread by fecal contamination, not one of the blood-borne
> >>ones), and persuade them to give you some of their shit.

> AFAIK, unless a person *has* (or at least has had) Hep-A,
> there won't be any in his shit. (same with all the other
> diseases, like cholera, that you can get from drinking
> unpurified water and eating raw fruits and veggies.

Then why was I warned as a child to wash my hands after
I went to the bathroom? I didn't have hepatitis.

> i've never figured out how all those people in scat
> movies don't get seventeen kinds of third-world diseases.

Have you ever seen the same performer in more than
one film? They're all dead.

Alraune

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/27 16:20:302005/11/27
Alraune wrote:
>>AFAIK, unless a person *has* (or at least has had) Hep-A,
>>there won't be any in his shit. (same with all the other
>>diseases, like cholera, that you can get from drinking
>>unpurified water and eating raw fruits and veggies.
>Then why was I warned as a child to wash my hands after
>I went to the bathroom? I didn't have hepatitis.

you could still give yourself e. coli - what are normal
intestinal flora at one end of your digestive tract can
still give you problems if deposited at the other end.
not that our parents knew this - they just knew that shit
carried germs, so washing your hands was A Good Idea.

>>i've never figured out how all those people in scat
>>movies don't get seventeen kinds of third-world diseases.
>Have you ever seen the same performer in more than
>one film? They're all dead.

there was some German chick who made a whole lot of
coprophagic movies at one point. i just recently read,
here in a.t., that she was still alive, but not aging
gracefully.

メッセージは削除されました

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/11/27 18:58:242005/11/27

>>i've never figured out how all those people in scat
>>movies don't get seventeen kinds of third-world diseases.
>
> Have you ever seen the same performer in more than
> one film? They're all dead.

Taylor Rain is alive and well and kissing ass.

A_Lizard

未読、
2005/11/27 19:16:172005/11/27
To:
On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:49:30 +0000, Alraune wrote:

> "Ace Lightning" <acelig...@comcast.net> wrote in message news:4388462D...@comcast.net...

[snip]

>> i've never figured out how all those people in scat
>> movies don't get seventeen kinds of third-world diseases.
>
> Have you ever seen the same performer in more than
> one film? They're all dead.

You are invited to go to http://www.veronicamoser.com and announce the
news of her demise to her.

Though it might be more to the point to ask her how she survived her
career as scat queen.
A.Lizard

--
"The responsibility of government for the public safety is
absolute and requires no mandate. It is in fact, the prime object
for which governments come into existence."
Winston Churchill - 9/1936 - speech to the UK Parliament

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/27 19:52:592005/11/27
To:
A_Lizard wrote:
>>Have you ever seen the same performer in more than
>>one film? They're all dead.
>You are invited to go to http://www.veronicamoser.com and announce the
>news of her demise to her.
>Though it might be more to the point to ask her how she survived her
>career as scat queen.

that's the "German broad" i was talking about - i couldn't
remember her name. (why should i? i'm not into scat at all.)

Lusus Naturae

未読、
2005/11/27 22:23:012005/11/27
To:
Ace Lightning <acelig...@comcast.net> wrote:
> it ought to turn him into a whimpering, bed-wetting
> paranoid in short order.

Does the world REALLY need more than one SteveT?

ObSteveT: Watch the mail, specifically for the blue envelope.

--

-PLD

A_Lizard

未読、
2005/11/28 2:12:152005/11/28

And the last time I looked a few months ago, shteatrfrk was still alive,
well, and covered in shit.

As to how they've managed to survive their lifestyles... I don't know
either, I think a medical study of these people is very decidedly in order.

A.Lizard

Alraune

未読、
2005/11/28 13:48:322005/11/28
To:
"nikolai kingsley" <sher...@invalid.alphalink.com.au> wrote in message news:3uslrdF...@individual.net...

Crack kills your taste buds.

Alraune

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/11/29 1:05:292005/11/29

>>i've never figured out how all those people in recent porn vids that
>>feverishly lick other people's fundaments (or people who take it up the
>>ass and then immediately suck on the schlong that was recently Visiting
>>The End Of The Road) don't get sick. unless everybody involved douches
>>with and bathes in methylated spirits beforehand.
>
> Crack kills your taste buds.

yeah, but will it kill Escherichia Coli? if not, i guess they just plan
to shoot your standard missionary pr0n first, then the oral, then the
anal, then the oral-anal. and then the vomit fetish, and then the scat,
which is going to be thin, watery and will smell septic.

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/29 1:10:472005/11/29
To:
nikolai kingsley wrote:
>>Crack kills your taste buds.
>yeah, but will it kill Escherichia Coli? if not, i guess they just plan
>to shoot your standard missionary pr0n first, then the oral, then the
>anal, then the oral-anal. and then the vomit fetish, and then the scat,
>which is going to be thin, watery and will smell septic.

and then the necrophiliac stuff.

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/11/29 3:08:382005/11/29

>>yeah, but will it kill Escherichia Coli? if not, i guess they just plan
>>to shoot your standard missionary pr0n first, then the oral, then the
>>anal, then the oral-anal. and then the vomit fetish, and then the scat,
>>which is going to be thin, watery and will smell septic.
>
> and then the necrophiliac stuff.

and, if there's time, a few minutes of nurse fetish just before that.

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/29 4:07:432005/11/29

the trick is to try to time it so that you've got one that
just croaked, one somewhere in the process, and one who's
fresh and healthy (hasn't ingested any shit yet). keep adding
new ones to the pipeline, and you have a never-ending,
multi-audience prawn factory!

メッセージは削除されました
メッセージは削除されました

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/11/30 3:15:202005/11/30
To:
The Vyrdolak wrote:
>I sleep best with some white noise in the background. It dates
>back to when we moved one summer from a house with window
>units in a neighborhood that I loved, to one with central air in a new
>neighborhood I didn't particularly care for. I started sleeping
>with a fan just for the noise, and now I have trouble sleeping when it's
>dead quiet.
>Anyway, my Nature's Soothing Sounds machine finally died after about
>8 or 9 years, and I opened one of the new ones I ordered when it first
>startd showing signs of age, Not only do the newer ones not come with
>AC adapters, but the "white noise" sound has a high-pitched chattering
>as part of its sound (it also has birds, babbling brook, The
>Telltale^H^H a beating heart, etc.)
>In fact, it sounds like nothing so much as the giant ants from the 1950s
>scifi classic, Them!. That'll relax me...

a quick Google search turns up hundreds of different kinds
of white noise machines. here are three representative ones
that all work on AC:

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/60587.asp
http://www.hammacher.com/publish/60586.asp
http://www.toolsforwellness.com/63041.html

ObT: the things that turn up in the sidebar ads on Google...

reflex

未読、
2005/11/30 13:03:572005/11/30
To:
In article <d9dqo15rdd8okidee...@4ax.com>,

The Vyrdolak <tsara'a...@peachtruck.com> wrote:

> In fact, it sounds like nothing so much as the giant ants from the 1950s
> scifi classic, Them!. That'll relax me...

Do they make such units with slurpy slippy moist puckery wet
sounds like the kind you get accompanying a blow job? 'Cause blow
jobs are what relax me the best. Well, that and fluorine enemas
(liquid phase, at appropriate pressure. pv=nrt and all).

--
Goodbye, Blackie Lamb, sorry you had to grow up--we'll miss you.

A_Lizard

未読、
2005/11/30 20:49:362005/11/30
To:
On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 02:24:24 +0000, The Vyrdolak wrote:

> On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:00:18 -0500, Ace Lightning
> <acelig...@comcast.net> wrote:

[snip]

> In fact, it sounds like nothing so much as the giant ants from the 1950s
> scifi classic, Them!. That'll relax me...

You mean "arouse", right?

fungus

未読、
2005/12/02 3:30:062005/12/02
To:
nikolai kingsley wrote:

> email me and i'll send you a small (640K) shockwave flash file that
> plays a loop of buddhist chanting.

I've got some Mongolian throat singing mp3s buried
somewhere on my disk...

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/12/02 4:58:072005/12/02

>> email me and i'll send you a small (640K) shockwave flash file that
>> plays a loop of buddhist chanting.
>
> I've got some Mongolian throat singing mp3s buried
> somewhere on my disk...

and somewhere in this mess i have an audio cassette made by the Danger:
Low Brow guys, called "Appetite For Arriba!", which features a cruel
parody of Yoko Ono's warbling screeching singing style.

メッセージは削除されました

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor

未読、
2005/12/02 12:16:162005/12/02
To:
I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on 02
Dec 2005 11:25:39 -0500, Ay Eye <wo-r...@th-ew-or-ld.c-m> screamed
from behind the mulberry bush:

>The Barney Song, rigged to fade in only in the night, and only when he
>doesn't move about the place. Imagine contemplating a nice night's
>sleep, knowing that as soon as you get into bed, it will be "I love
>you, you love me..." over and over and over and over.
>
>Ay Eye wo-r...@th-ew-or-ld.c-m

Fucker......

fungus

未読、
2005/12/02 12:31:362005/12/02
Ay Eye wrote:
> The Barney Song, rigged to fade in only in the night

Going off on a tangent...

Maybe some sort of vibration sensor in the floor
would be good. If he makes noise then the horrid
sounds from below start to ram up in volume. If
he tiptoes around, nothing. If he stomps around
or plays heavy metal then he gets 20,000 Watts
of Barney, or dogs howling, or whatever.

Positive feedback loop.

Sure, he'd think it was funny at first but he'd
soon get tired of it, trust me.

ObT: http://www.humanupgrades.com/

E Varden

未読、
2005/12/02 12:24:082005/12/02

"Ay Eye" <wo-r...@th-ew-or-ld.c-m> wrote
.
.
.
.> The joke was on him tho. He had never seen teeth as bad as mine
> before. U should have seen the look on his face when I opened my mouth
> on the very 1st visit. I never imagined a dentist cringing. True look
> of horror. -- Helpfull Sinner

Horseshit. HS is very bad at reading faces, apparently. What the dentist
was expressing was the delight in having another payment on his yacht
sitting right there, in his chair.

Pe (The fucker was probly Belgian.)

nikolai kingsley

未読、
2005/12/02 13:29:402005/12/02

>>The Barney Song, rigged to fade in only in the night...
>
> Fucker......

okay, then. that "Uncle Fucker" song from the South Park film, rigged to
repeat for the next thousand years.

メッセージは削除されました
メッセージは削除されました

Ace Lightning

未読、
2005/12/04 23:31:102005/12/04
To:
The Vyrdolak wrote:
>>a quick Google search turns up hundreds of different kinds
>>of white noise machines. here are three representative ones
>>that all work on AC:
>Thanks. I bought 3 replacements last year, one of the others has the
>proper sooooothing sound.

my old Commodore-64 had a three-voice sound synthesizer chip
in it, and one of the sounds you could synthesize was noise.
the noise function created really smooth "white" noise (actually,
you could roughly select a pitch, so you could have "brown" or
"pink" noise, with the lower frequencies somewhat emphasized,
or "blue" or "lavender" noise, high and hissy). however, most of
the time i used the output of the noise generator as a much
cleaner source of random numbers than the RND(1) function.

Steve

未読、
2005/12/06 23:06:402005/12/06

I'm sure you did. Myself, personally, I would have used an old smoke
detector.

Regards,

Steve

新着メール 0 件