Paranoid ramblings about r/egg_irl by TERFs

Scientific (she/her)

Oct 30, 2021, 5:50:16 PM10/30/21
Stupid-ass morons from the TERF cult argue that r/egg_irl somehow
"grooms" people into becoming trans. This is a bullshit claim since
there is *no* evidence that anything can make people trans. Yes, some
people think that it can be done, but if no one can be made cis, then it
should be logical that no one can be made trans.

It's nothing more than a stupid website where trans people create memes
about themselves.

If there is any webshite brainwashes and grooms people, it's r/detrans.
It's just like a cult, if you don't buy into TERF dogma, banning is
pretty much automatic. I was almost brainwashed by r/detrans because all
my skepticism was piped to /dev/null.
--
There is no verifiable evidence that gender dysphoria can be treated in
other ways than transitioning. None whatsoever.

Peter Eitre

Jan 4, 2022, 11:45:02 AM1/4/22
In article <slkemi$his$1...@dont-email.me>
"Scientific (she/her)" <sci...@is.truth> wrote:

> Stupid-ass morons from the TERF cult argue that r/egg_irl somehow
> "grooms" people into becoming trans. This is a bullshit claim since
> there is *no* evidence that anything can make people trans. Yes, some
> people think that it can be done, but if no one can be made cis, then it
> should be logical that no one can be made trans.
>
> It's nothing more than a stupid website where trans people create memes
> about themselves.
>
> If there is any webshite brainwashes and grooms people, it's r/detrans.
> It's just like a cult, if you don't buy into TERF dogma, banning is
> pretty much automatic. I was almost brainwashed by r/detrans because all
> my skepticism was piped to /dev/null.

"trans" faggots are made, not born. Doesn't matter if they have
a dick or a cunt between their legs.

They have fucked up brain cells between their ears.

vallor 🕴

Jan 4, 2022, 11:53:32 AM1/4/22
So if what you say is true, then you are blaming them for having a disease of the mind they cannot help?

How just is that?

--
-v

KWills

Jan 4, 2022, 5:56:54 PM1/4/22
On Tue, 4 Jan 2022 17:43:42 +0100 (CET), Peter Eitre
<peter...@twitter.com> wrote:

>In article <slkemi$his$1...@dont-email.me>
'Brainwashed' in Scientific's case would have meant flushing all the
delusions out of his pointy head.
--
KWills
counselor.