red vomit

Star 001.408 of the Milky Way Galactic Republik

Aug 30, 2015, 10:49:13 PM8/30/15
Upon two occasions has the puke been bright red. One from licorice one from Captain Morgan's Spiced rum. The carpet was creamy beige.

--
Emperr Kill'Shadix

Ace Lightning

Aug 31, 2015, 7:39:40 PM8/31/15
Star 001.408 of the Milky Way Galactic Republik wrote:
> Upon two occasions has the puke been bright red. One from licorice one from
> Captain Morgan's Spiced rum. The carpet was creamy beige.

as long as you're not puking bright red blood - that could be immediately
life-threatening, as in a burst artery in the esophagus or stomach from
puking too violently.

although reddish-brown "coffee grounds" vomit is bad too; it means that
you've got something chronically bleeding inside your stomach, like an
ulcer.

but artificial coloring can be used to great artistic effect.

SpaceMonkeyGleep

Aug 31, 2015, 8:31:18 PM8/31/15
In article <ms2ojp$n2h$1...@speranza.aioe.org>,
I've always found it facinating how an overdose of, ferinstance, grape
kool-aid, or similarly bright purple ingestibles results - at least for
me - in the most incredibly bright, "electric broccoli green" poo for
the next day or so.
--
GLEEEEEP!
It ain't the bullet with my name on it that I'm afraid of - There's no dodging

whitelig...@gmail.com

May 18, 2020, 8:47:04 AM5/18/20
Do you have footage of this or do videos? If so, where?

benevolen...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2020, 8:03:28 PM7/17/20
Red velvet cupcakes and vodka

Nikolai Kingsley

Jul 27, 2020, 12:43:31 AM7/27/20

> Red velvet cupcakes and vodka

also gastric ulcers.

--
also, Nathan Explosion might need a new liver