Photo Mugs Shop

kareena kapoor

Nov 30, 2009, 1:52:14 AM11/30/09
Creating a mug with Zoomin is fast and fun! You can instantly create
mugs of memory, smiles, and fun: make mugs that track your child's
growth, your good times with friends, family celebrations, or your
most memorable vacations.
Choose now from a handy travel mug that you can personalize to a magic
mug that magically shows up your favorites photo as soon as you pour
your hot drink in it.
Wake up every morning to a smile. Our Photo Mugs are a great way to
keep your vacation with you at work, give someone a reason to smile
and wake up with your favorite person.
Your protein drink, your favorites Darjeeling tea, your chocolate
milkshake or your hot latte does not need to be in one standard issue
mug. Our Photo Mugs now come in varied sizes starting from a 11 oz
coffee mug to a 15 oz travel mug in stainless steel with over 40
different styles to choose from.

For more information about Photo Mugs Shop visit: - http://www.zoomin.com/Photo-Mugs