Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

Canvas Prints with gorgeous quality

68 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

kareena kapoor

no leída,
13 abr 2010, 3:25:21 a.m.13/4/10
para
Now turn your photos into works of art! Order our archival quality
canvas prints of your favorite, timeless moments, and watch them come
alive again on your walls. Take the photos of your family, the newly
married couple, your college gang, or your adorable children, and
print them on canvas. See them transformed into stunning works of art
guaranteed to draw gasps! There is no better way to decorate your home
and celebrate your life.
Zoomin Canvas Prints
ZoomIn’s canvas prints are among the best in the world: our premium
materials and printing guarantee that. We now also offer a range of
Ganesh images in traditional and contemporary designs that you can
print on canvas for your own home or as a gift. Order canvas prints in
a set of three to decorate a large wall just in time for Diwali; get a
photo canvas of the kids as a Diwali gift for the grandparents; buy a
canvas of Ganesh for your best friend’s Diwali gift.

For more information about canvas print visit: - http://www.zoomin.com/Canvas

0 mensajes nuevos