That just about takes the biscuit!

Tony Sweeney

Feb 10, 1993, 11:04:26 AM2/10/93

While I was at Imperial College London (the worst year of my life, btw)
I was told that there was a fraternity amongst the rugby players who
played an interesting game. The group would gather in one of the guy's
dorm rooms for a drinking session, and a digestive* biscuit would be
placed on the floor in the middle of the room. Then it was "wangers out!"
and the last one to come on the biscuit eats it. Anyone else heard this
one? Seen it done? Participated? Eaten the biscuit (not sure if this
should be "lost" or "won")? I don't find this too hard to believe
since there is precious little entertainment available at I.C. (apart from
getting staggeringly drunk) and with the high M/F ratio I guess even
a humble digestive might start to look attractive after a few beers.

* this sort of pointless detail adds _such_ veracity for me.

Tony "making Twinkies sound good" Sweeney.

Geoff Hamer

Feb 10, 1993, 12:04:13 PM2/10/93
In <1993Feb10....@pony.Ingres.COM> swe...@Ingres.COM (Tony Sweeney) writes:

>While I was at Imperial College London (the worst year of my life, btw)
>I was told that there was a fraternity amongst the rugby players who
>played an interesting game. The group would gather in one of the guy's
>dorm rooms for a drinking session, and a digestive* biscuit would be
>placed on the floor in the middle of the room. Then it was "wangers out!"
>and the last one to come on the biscuit eats it. Anyone else heard this
>one? Seen it done? Participated? Eaten the biscuit (not sure if this
>should be "lost" or "won")? I don't find this too hard to believe
>since there is precious little entertainment available at I.C. (apart from
>getting staggeringly drunk) and with the high M/F ratio I guess even
>a humble digestive might start to look attractive after a few beers.

I have heard this game refered to as a 'Cookie Shoot'. The last person
to blow their load on the biscuit has to eat the thing.

_
Mr. Geoff

Chucka Khan

Feb 10, 1993, 6:54:43 PM2/10/93
cr...@phx.cam.ac.uk (Clive Jones) writes:
>In the UK it is widely called "The Biscuit Game" - an alarmingly
>innocuous name. I've seen it done, but never participated.
[...]

Smoked but never inhaled, eh Clive? Sure. Yeah. Okay. We believe it.

As hard as it is for me to picture who would be interested in playing such
a game, it's even harder for me to imagine who would enjoy watching a
round or two from the sidelines...

Chuck "Just keep thinking of your grandmother on the toilet" Jordan

--
Chuck Jordan | jor...@castor.cs.uga.edu
"You don't necessarily have to be swallowed up by a black hole..."

Brian Peterson

Feb 10, 1993, 8:24:45 PM2/10/93
In article <1993Feb10....@infodev.cam.ac.uk> cr...@phx.cam.ac.uk (Clive Jones) writes:
*>I have heard this game refered to as a 'Cookie Shoot'. The last person
*>to blow their load on the biscuit has to eat the thing.
*
*In the UK it is widely called "The Biscuit Game" - an alarmingly
*include "soggy biscuit". Variants have been known, such as

Don't forget "cracker jerk".
--
--> Brian Peterson, bri...@netcom.com <--

Clive Jones

Feb 10, 1993, 1:12:57 PM2/10/93

In the UK it is widely called "The Biscuit Game" - an alarmingly
innocuous name. I've seen it done, but never participated. Other names

include "soggy biscuit". Variants have been known, such as

partnership (for men and girlfriends, in the obvious configuration).
People sometimes get caught playing to lose...

--Clive.

Message has been deleted

Clive Jones

Feb 11, 1993, 9:20:21 AM2/11/93
In article <C29Br...@athena.cs.uga.edu> jordan@castor (Chucka Khan) writes:
>cr...@phx.cam.ac.uk (Clive Jones) writes:
>>In the UK it is widely called "The Biscuit Game" - an alarmingly
>>innocuous name. I've seen it done, but never participated.
>
>Smoked but never inhaled, eh Clive? Sure. Yeah. Okay. We believe it.

Smoked and inhaled. Tasted semen on a reasonably regular basis. Seen
the biscuit game played, but not played it *honest*. To be frank, I'm
the sort of nice, steady, slow-moving guy who'd lose, and I know this.
(-8

>As hard as it is for me to picture who would be interested in playing such
>a game, it's even harder for me to imagine who would enjoy watching a
>round or two from the sidelines...

I said *seen*, not *watched*. I was concentrating on Aliens, not the
ensuing game - er, Aliens the movie, that is. We don't want anyone
getting the impression I was jacking off a lot of little green men
here, do we?

--Clive.

John Dorrance

Feb 11, 1993, 4:58:04 PM2/11/93
Now wouldn't church be a lot more fun if the congregation played
this game with the communion wafer?

--
tha...@cwis.unomaha.edu * John Dorrance * Disco Diva y Flamenco Chico

If I wait for the rain to kiss me and undress me
Will I look a fool - wet and a mess?

David Zink

Feb 12, 1993, 2:50:13 AM2/12/93
In article <C29Br...@athena.cs.uga.edu> jordan@castor (Chucka Khan) writes:
>cr...@phx.cam.ac.uk (Clive Jones) writes:
>>In the UK it is widely called "The Biscuit Game" - an alarmingly
>As hard as it is for me to picture who would be interested in playing such
>a game, it's even harder for me to imagine who would enjoy watching a
>round or two from the sidelines...

Are you sure you belong in this newsgroup?

John Dorrance

Feb 12, 1993, 5:35:45 AM2/12/93
jordan@castor (Chucka Khan) writes:

>As hard as it is for me to picture who would be interested in playing such
>a game, it's even harder for me to imagine who would enjoy watching a
>round or two from the sidelines...

Actually, I think the biscuit's an entirely unnecessary middle-man,
myself...

Cal Keegan

Feb 13, 1993, 9:51:23 AM2/13/93
I heard of it as a bizarre ritual at a frat at a central Indiana university,
from one of their little sisters. It was known as "eating a bowl of fuck."
During initiation, if some serious offense was committed, like failing to
use their "turn signal" during "speedway week", the pledges had to circle
jerk into a bowl. They had all this vocabulary for it. The pledges made
"spoo soup," and the last one to come had to use a "spoo spoon" to sup
it up, then a "spoo bisquit" to sop up any residue. (I think they also
called it a sperm sandwich.) The cumslingers were, of course, blasted
on grain alcohol during the proceedings. Later I'll tell you about the baby
elephant walk.

James Douglas Del-Vecchio

Feb 14, 1993, 4:43:53 AM2/14/93
kee...@NeoSoft.com (Cal Keegan) writes:

Sounds like urban legend. National Lampoon had an issue a
year or so back where they gave "the elephant walk", "spooge biscut",
"ride the cow", and some other tasteless activities as things that
supposedly went on at frats, and it was supposed to be from
view of real frat-boys who thought it was cool to actualy do them.
It just looked like a hoax to me.

Jim Del Vecchio

David Carter

Feb 15, 1993, 10:06:02 PM2/15/93
"Butter the toast" is what I've always thought this game was called.

--
David Carter "Overexposure to conflicting alien belief systems can
dac...@netcom.com leave you seeing the world as one big locked ward in

tony sander

Feb 16, 1993, 4:18:46 AM2/16/93
swe...@Ingres.COM (Tony Sweeney) writes:

> While I was at Imperial College London (the worst year of my life, btw)
> I was told that there was a fraternity amongst the rugby players who
> played an interesting game. The group would gather in one of the guy's
> dorm rooms for a drinking session, and a digestive* biscuit would be
> placed on the floor in the middle of the room. Then it was "wangers out!"
> and the last one to come on the biscuit eats it. Anyone else heard this
> one? Seen it done? Participated? Eaten the biscuit (not sure if this
> should be "lost" or "won")? I don't find this too hard to believe
> since there is precious little entertainment available at I.C. (apart from
> getting staggeringly drunk) and with the high M/F ratio I guess even
> a humble digestive might start to look attractive after a few beers.

This sounds a bit like an UL, as the same UL has been told about the
Australian Navy, except they supposedly call it the "Bush Biscuit" game,
named after these bloody huge biscuits named, funnily enough, Bush
Biscuits. Interesting, no?

- tony "Funny, it wasn't a cream biscuit 5 minutes ago" sander

--- cut here 8<--------------------------------------------------------------

Tony Sander "I've got something to say,
email gu...@cumquat.apana.org.au I killed your baby today,
worldnet 61:9000/504 Doesn't matter much to me
dognet 3:800/839.6 or 3:800/876.69 as long as it's dead."
globalnet 54:6150/0 -Metallica

These opinions are all _mine_. I mean, who'd want them after I touched them?

Cyberpolka On Da Jeep

Feb 16, 1993, 10:41:12 PM2/16/93
kee...@NeoSoft.com (Cal Keegan) writes:

I dont even want to ask if these rituals continue in the age of AIDS,
but I just did.

And does SPOO mean SPOOGE? wow.

/kc

Ken Chasse / Sonic Interzone / Toronto CANADA spo...@sizone.jaywon.pci.on.ca

Huett Bishop

Feb 17, 1993, 5:40:38 PM2/17/93

I want to hear about the initiation of the little sisters

Huett

Gwot

Feb 18, 1993, 12:30:48 AM2/18/93
hbi...@ttsi.lonestar.org (Huett Bishop) writes:

>In article <D4J4yB...@sizone.jaywon.pci.on.ca> spo...@sizone.jaywon.pci.on.ca (Cyberpolka On Da Jeep) writes:
>>kee...@NeoSoft.com (Cal Keegan) writes:
>>
>>> I heard of it as a bizarre ritual at a frat at a central Indiana university,

I hate frat boys...........................

>>> from one of their little sisters. It was known as "eating a bowl of fuck."
>>> During initiation, if some serious offense was committed, like failing to
>>> use their "turn signal" during "speedway week", the pledges had to circle
>>> jerk into a bowl. They had all this vocabulary for it. The pledges made
>>> "spoo soup," and the last one to come had to use a "spoo spoon" to sup
>>> it up, then a "spoo bisquit" to sop up any residue. (I think they also

It figures... 100 'men' living in a house all alone and no one to rape
Sperm... it's not just for breakfast anymore.

>>> called it a sperm sandwich.) The cumslingers were, of course, blasted
>>> on grain alcohol during the proceedings. Later I'll tell you about the baby

Alcohol, obviously their SECOND favorite drink...

>>> elephant walk.

Sounds more like a sorority date party....

>>I dont even want to ask if these rituals continue in the age of AIDS,
>>but I just did.

AIDS? These inbreds can't reproduce, what do they care about AIDS?

>>And does SPOO mean SPOOGE? wow.

Ask your mother

>>/kc
>>
>>Ken Chasse / Sonic Interzone / Toronto CANADA spo...@sizone.jaywon.pci.on.ca
>>----------- -----------

>I want to hear about the initiation of the little sisters

I'm sure you do, you're a lonely boy, call your mother

>Huett

Huett??? My cat makes that sound before it expels a hairball...

As for me, I'm not sure what I like best about myself.

gvi...@ucsu.colorado.edu

"If I seem a little strange...
...Well that's because I am..."

Huett Bishop

Feb 18, 1993, 2:22:34 PM2/18/93
In article <1993Feb18....@ucsu.Colorado.EDU> gvi...@ucsu.Colorado.EDU (Gwot) writes:
>>I want to hear about the initiation of the little sisters
>
>I'm sure you do, you're a lonely boy, call your mother
>
>>Huett
>
>Huett??? My cat makes that sound before it expels a hairball...
>
>As for me, I'm not sure what I like best about myself.
>
>gvi...@ucsu.colorado.edu
>
> "If I seem a little strange...
> ...Well that's because I am..."

Hey Pecker Head, I got your hair ball right here and I'll be glad to
implant it at a high terminal velocity right down your smegna encrusted
throat.

That is if you can remove your brainless cranium from the
depths of your hemmoroid-ridden, spooge filled rectal cavity.

Huett Bishop

"A fart is the cry of an imprisoned turd"
- Murray Chapman, Constipation and the Erupting Volcano Shit

email: hbi...@ttsi.lonestar.org

Christopher Edward Hilker

Feb 18, 1993, 3:27:38 PM2/18/93

gvi...@ucsu.Colorado.EDU (Gwot) writes:

>It figures... 100 'men' living in a house all alone and no one to rape
>Sperm... it's not just for breakfast anymore.

I hate it when there's no one around to rape Sperm.

C.

--
hilker!chris (cs...@cats.ucsc.edu)

Life is fair. There, I said it. If anyone asks, you can tell them I did.

Ian Bache

Feb 23, 1993, 6:13:34 PM2/23/93
swe...@Ingres.COM (Tony Sweeney) writes:

>While I was at Imperial College London (the worst year of my life, btw)
>I was told that there was a fraternity amongst the rugby players who
>played an interesting game. The group would gather in one of the guy's
>dorm rooms for a drinking session, and a digestive* biscuit would be
>placed on the floor in the middle of the room. Then it was "wangers out!

>and the last one to come on the biscuit eats it. Anyone else heard this
>one? Seen it done? Participated? Eaten the biscuit (not sure if this
>should be "lost" or "won")? I don't find this too hard to believe
>since there is precious little entertainment available at I.C. (apart fr

>getting staggeringly drunk) and with the high M/F ratio I guess even
>a humble digestive might start to look attractive after a few beers.

>* this sort of pointless detail adds _such_ veracity for me.

>Tony "making Twinkies sound good" Sweeney.

well the version i've heard about involves a Rich Tea biscuit!

Tony Sweeney

Feb 25, 1993, 12:03:36 PM2/25/93
In article <1993Feb23....@mnemosyne.cs.du.edu> iba...@nyx.cs.du.edu (Ian Bache) writes:
>swe...@Ingres.COM (Tony Sweeney) writes:

[Fratwank on digestive biscuit story deleted.]

>well the version i've heard about involves a Rich Tea biscuit!

This version of the legend is almost certainly bogus. Digestives
are a coarse biscuit, designed for dunking in coffee. A digestive
can get pretty waterlogged before it loses its structural integrity.
A Rich Tea biscuit, on the other hand, can sustain one dunk before it
is reduced to sludge, due to the fine flour used in its manufacture. Hell,
by the time 15 guys had jacked off onto a Rich Tea, it wouldn't be fit to eat!

:-)

Bill Marcum

Feb 28, 1993, 4:34:59 PM2/28/93
In article <1993Feb25.1...@pony.Ingres.COM> swe...@Ingres.COM (Tony Sweeney) writes:

>This version of the legend is almost certainly bogus. Digestives
>are a coarse biscuit, designed for dunking in coffee. A digestive
>can get pretty waterlogged before it loses its structural integrity.
>A Rich Tea biscuit, on the other hand, can sustain one dunk before it
>is reduced to sludge, due to the fine flour used in its manufacture. Hell,
>by the time 15 guys had jacked off onto a Rich Tea, it wouldn't be fit to eat!

As if anything would be fit to eat after 15 guys had jacked off on it!
(How do you define "fit to eat"?)
>:-)

Christopher Reale

Mar 2, 1993, 10:44:36 AM3/2/93

I have heard this story quite a bit, esp. back in high school
when we were all obsessed with jizz, cum, etc.....

We made up ur own little gag that is a pretty neat variationn on the
biscuit story.. All of us older guys on the stage crew had convinced
a freshman that right before opening night of the current show, we,
the "Real Men" (reference Tim Allen, comedian extrordinaire), would
drinkout of a large vat that we his in the rafters of the theatre, and
whenever one of use would get the urge, we would go up to and relieve
our sexual selves in......
Well, some of the less gullible frosh folks realized that this
was a great gag to play on their fellow classmates and helped us
perrpetuate the story. Anyhow,to make a long story short, some of
the young 'uns believed us and were ready to partake of the sacred
drink as their passage to manhood. We sick ones had never had our
bluff called before, and needed to make a bucket of splooge. Being
the sick mother that I am, I realized one day at crew that paper mache
(industrial type) makes a very convincing bucket 'o' cumm. On top of
that, it doesn't make you [too] sick if you eat/drink (depending on
crust level) it.

We never got to perform the ritual, buut we did bring the bucet
out and scare a lot of those Freshmen that thought we were just
kidding.

Sorry for the lame ending.

Looking for a *(^&%&%#$ .sig
Chris
:)

Tim Spock Larson

Mar 2, 1993, 11:20:52 AM3/2/93
What's this about a belt-sander? Is that the dude I heard about that
stapled himself?

Ronald D. Fussell

Mar 2, 1993, 3:52:22 PM3/2/93
In article <1993Mar02.0...@zeus.calpoly.edu> dcam...@flute.calpoly.edu (Duncan Campbell) writes:
>Ok, guys. This is getting dull. We've covered only two
>topics so far since the inception of this group. Forgive
>me if I've missed one or two, but I don't think so.
>
> o The guy using a belt sander to jack off
>
> o Making & eating spooge cookies

.... Lots of crap deleted ....

Well, it looks like SOMEBODY has a small case of
cranial-rectorial. If he pulled his head out of his ass long enough,
he would realize that the belt sander story has not been refered to for
weeks.
Sure there might be a lot on spooge cookies, but let's give credit
to rubber bands up cats buts stories, colored shit, vaseline dog
turds, and ALL the other truley origional posts that can be found on
alt tasteless.
If the cookie stories really bother thisd guy, then instead of
bitching and moaning, he should just press "n", or subscribe to a
different newsgroup. (I hear alt.chiapets is a good one).

Robert Bissett

Mar 2, 1993, 12:33:47 AM3/2/93

Why, what the fuck do *you* eat?

Are you sure you belong here?

On another note, "Detachable Penis" by King Missle was just now on MTV.
Didn't someone just post these lyrics? Is some dickweed from MTV watching
this newsgroup? If so I've got a couple questions. First you advertise
1000 videos a week. Well, this is approximately 1 video every 10 minutes,
or about 1/3 as much music as even a crappy radio station plays. What are
you, (1/3 Music, 2/3 CRAP)TV? And then that stupid countdown (yes, I have
too much free time). Is "Best Video" defined not by content, but by what
all the stupid-fuck-stoneheads have heard the most recently on their hard-
rock radio stations. No fucking way "November Rain" is a better VIDEO than
"Thriller" by M. Jackson. Thriller was a fucking movie, for Christ's sake.
"Nov Rain" was just a long video with a lot of cast members and a confusing
story. What the HELL is wrong with you assholes? PLEASE reply!!!!! PLEASE!!!
You all should die, and if it wouldn't put me in jail I'd give you what
you deserve.

Fuck off,
Bobby

--
*Actually, I DO speak for Boston University, the City of Boston, and the
Commonwealth of Massachussetts. And I'm willing to fight about it.

Duncan Campbell

Mar 2, 1993, 3:03:08 AM3/2/93
Ok, guys. This is getting dull. We've covered only two
topics so far since the inception of this group. Forgive
me if I've missed one or two, but I don't think so.

o The guy using a belt sander to jack off

o Making & eating spooge cookies

This last one has been EXTENSIVELY covered, right down to the
structural integrity of the soggy buscuits and crackers. These
two topics are DEAD. Just about everything that can be said
has been said. I would prefer to see the group have no traffic
at all than carry on endless repetition of one topic. Please,
please, please wait until you have found another penis-related
news item or story or activity before posting. Thank you.
---duncan

Allen Lawlis

Mar 3, 1993, 12:19:26 AM3/3/93

I think you need to relax, you know what you could do? I read
in this newsgroup that you could use a belt sander to sprinkle
a cookie and then eat it. Just in case you missed it.

Dan.

Thi Van Ausdal

Mar 3, 1993, 11:07:49 AM3/3/93
dcam...@flute.calpoly.edu (Duncan Campbell) writes:

Hey! What about the guy who was killing cats. That's
what I call tasteless. Until some pinko had to go fuck it up by
having the anonadmin gestapo block his access... I never did get
to ask him what his shot-to-kill ratio was on those 8 cats had by
his .22 rifle. And just when I was getting good ideas, too. Damn.

Thi VanAusdal
I'm not Anonymous, I'm armed.

clayton EDward LEIHY iii

Mar 4, 1993, 3:07:21 PM3/4/93
In article <1993Mar2.1...@dunix.drake.edu> tel...@dunix.drake.edu (Tim "Spock" Larson) writes:
>What's this about a belt-sander? Is that the dude I heard about that
>stapled himself?

Don't know about no belt-sander,
but I've made this nifty device that attaches to my variable-speed
saber-saw (sans blade!).

Ummm!

Mike Huber

Mar 9, 1993, 3:56:59 PM3/9/93
c...@nsscmail.att.com (clayton EDward LEIHY iii) writes:

: In article <1993Mar2.1...@dunix.drake.edu> tel...@dunix.drake.edu (Tim "Spock" Larson) writes:
: >What's this about a belt-sander? Is that the dude I heard about that
: >stapled himself?
:

Actualy, a random orbital sander is much more fun than a belt sander.
And gives a more even finish.

Mike Huber

: Don't know about no belt-sander,