That Asswormhole was right...

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 15, 2018, 11:44:53 AM12/15/18

I'm still fucking snowed in. That makes it a week since
the record-breaking storm where this area got two feet
of heavy, wet snow. There is still about six inches of the
white stuff on the driveway and I still can't get up and
down the hill because of it.

It's amazing because this the freaking SOUTH and for
the past two weeks it's had the worst winter weather
in the entire country. Global warming is a fucking hoax
and nobody's going to convince me otherwise.

Fucking CANADA's had better weather. Go fucking figure!

--

Everybody here likes...
Yours Truly,

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Dec 15, 2018, 12:14:31 PM12/15/18
On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 11:44:51 -0500, LO AND BEHOLD; Sir Gerg teh Yechh
Master ""Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greghall@yacht_maester.fake>"
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<0iba1ed3tugv397vq...@4ax.com>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ I'm still fucking snowed in. That makes it a week since the
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ record-breaking storm where this area got two feet of heavy, wet snow.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ There is still about six inches of the white stuff on the driveway and I
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ still can't get up and down the hill because of it.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ It's amazing because this the freaking SOUTH and for the past two weeks
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ it's had the worst winter weather in the entire country. Global warming
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ is a fucking hoax and nobody's going to convince me otherwise.
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Fucking CANADA's had better weather. Go fucking figure!

50 degrees here in the dirty burgh.

maybe the climate change is changing the micro-climates like the majority of scientists claim is what's going on?

good thing your state made sea level rise illegal.

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

Checkmate

Dec 15, 2018, 1:33:53 PM12/15/18
[This followup was posted to alt.checkmate and a copy was sent to the
cited author.]

Checkmate! In article <0iba1ed3tugv397vq...@4ax.com>,
greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...

>>bork
>>borkI'm still fucking snowed in. That makes it a week since
>>borkthe record-breaking storm where this area got two feet
>>borkof heavy, wet snow. There is still about six inches of the
>>borkwhite stuff on the driveway and I still can't get up and
>>borkdown the hill because of it.
>>bork
>>borkIt's amazing because this the freaking SOUTH and for
>>borkthe past two weeks it's had the worst winter weather
>>borkin the entire country. Global warming is a fucking hoax
>>borkand nobody's going to convince me otherwise.
>>bork
>>borkFucking CANADA's had better weather. Go fucking figure!

Persent sent that hurricane to put a hole in your bote, and now he's got
you snowed in. You shouldn't have pissed him off, because now he's got
his mojo working, and you're totally screwed.

--
Checkmate ®
Author, Humorist, Cynic

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

kensi." -Nadegda

%

Dec 15, 2018, 1:43:44 PM12/15/18
On 2018-12-15 11:33 a.m., Checkmate wrote:
> [This followup was posted to alt.checkmate and a copy was sent to the
> cited author.]
>
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <0iba1ed3tugv397vq...@4ax.com>,
> greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...
>

>>> bork
>>> borkI'm still fucking snowed in. That makes it a week since
>>> borkthe record-breaking storm where this area got two feet
>>> borkof heavy, wet snow. There is still about six inches of the
>>> borkwhite stuff on the driveway and I still can't get up and
>>> borkdown the hill because of it.
>>> bork
>>> borkIt's amazing because this the freaking SOUTH and for
>>> borkthe past two weeks it's had the worst winter weather
>>> borkin the entire country. Global warming is a fucking hoax
>>> borkand nobody's going to convince me otherwise.
>>> bork
>>> borkFucking CANADA's had better weather. Go fucking figure!
>
> Persent sent that hurricane to put a hole in your bote, and now he's got
> you snowed in. You shouldn't have pissed him off, because now he's got
> his mojo working, and you're totally screwed.

don't forget i knock him off his bike

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 15, 2018, 3:06:30 PM12/15/18
On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 10:33:48 -0800, Checkmate <oshay...@yahoo.corn> wrote:

>[This followup was posted to alt.checkmate and a copy was sent to the
>cited author.]
>
>Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>Checkmate! In article <0iba1ed3tugv397vq...@4ax.com>,
>greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...
>

>>>bork
>>>borkI'm still fucking snowed in. That makes it a week since
>>>borkthe record-breaking storm where this area got two feet
>>>borkof heavy, wet snow. There is still about six inches of the
>>>borkwhite stuff on the driveway and I still can't get up and
>>>borkdown the hill because of it.
>>>bork
>>>borkIt's amazing because this the freaking SOUTH and for
>>>borkthe past two weeks it's had the worst winter weather
>>>borkin the entire country. Global warming is a fucking hoax
>>>borkand nobody's going to convince me otherwise.
>>>bork
>>>borkFucking CANADA's had better weather. Go fucking figure!
>
>Persent sent that hurricane to put a hole in your bote, and now he's got
>you snowed in. You shouldn't have pissed him off, because now he's got
>his mojo working, and you're totally screwed.

The only thing teh PeeScent can send is his
urinal reek wafting out of his rotten old cabin.

The only mojo PeeScent's got going is his dick
up his own ass and his boyfriend's dick in his
big fat mouth with those herpes sores on his
lips. LOL! They match the one's on his BF's
diseased dick.

%

Dec 15, 2018, 3:17:48 PM12/15/18
i really screwed the gergatolla over , smashed his boat , smashed him
and left him in for all intensive purposes in a cell , abandoned

Checkmate

Dec 15, 2018, 3:34:26 PM12/15/18

Checkmate! In article <br0d2d....@news.alt.net>, % says...

>>bork
>>borkOn 2018-12-15 1:06 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>>bork> On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 10:33:48 -0800, Checkmate <oshay...@yahoo.corn> wrote:
>>bork>
>>bork>> [This followup was posted to alt.checkmate and a copy was sent to the
>>bork>> cited author.]
>>bork>>
>>bork>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>bork>> Checkmate! In article <0iba1ed3tugv397vq...@4ax.com>,
>>bork>> greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...
>>bork>>
>>bork>>
>>bork>>>> bork
>>bork>>>> borkI'm still fucking snowed in. That makes it a week since
>>bork>>>> borkthe record-breaking storm where this area got two feet
>>bork>>>> borkof heavy, wet snow. There is still about six inches of the
>>bork>>>> borkwhite stuff on the driveway and I still can't get up and
>>bork>>>> borkdown the hill because of it.
>>bork>>>> bork
>>bork>>>> borkIt's amazing because this the freaking SOUTH and for
>>bork>>>> borkthe past two weeks it's had the worst winter weather
>>bork>>>> borkin the entire country. Global warming is a fucking hoax
>>bork>>>> borkand nobody's going to convince me otherwise.
>>bork>>>> bork
>>bork>>>> borkFucking CANADA's had better weather. Go fucking figure!
>>bork>>
>>bork>> Persent sent that hurricane to put a hole in your bote, and now he's got
>>bork>> you snowed in. You shouldn't have pissed him off, because now he's got
>>bork>> his mojo working, and you're totally screwed.
>>bork>
>>bork> The only thing teh PeeScent can send is his
>>bork> urinal reek wafting out of his rotten old cabin.
>>bork>
>>bork> The only mojo PeeScent's got going is his dick
>>bork> up his own ass and his boyfriend's dick in his
>>bork> big fat mouth with those herpes sores on his
>>bork> lips. LOL! They match the one's on his BF's
>>bork> diseased dick.
>>bork>
>>borki really screwed the gergatolla over , smashed his boat , smashed him
>>borkand left him in for all intensive purposes in a cell , abandoned

If it's not too much trouble, could you maybe cause a lightning bolt to
zap the al-yoo-mimium roof off his single wide?

%

Dec 15, 2018, 3:37:03 PM12/15/18
that's a tough one , gimme some time to set it up

:2 Berger:

Dec 15, 2018, 4:33:22 PM12/15/18
Raise the prisoner!

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Dec 15, 2018, 4:47:28 PM12/15/18
On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 12:34:21 -0800, Checkmate <oshay...@yahoo.corn> wrote:

<courteously trimmed by one of the few not so rude like the others>

>If it's not too much trouble, could you maybe cause a lightning bolt to
>zap the al-yoo-mimium roof off his single wide?

My log cabin is stouter than your teeter-totter house
on the side of a cliff accessed by a crummy sharp-curved
road nobody will even drive up because it's so dangerous.

Lightning won't strike my metal roof due to the fact that
the cabin is surrounded by tall trees and lightning always
strikes the tallest objects.

So, dream on you homicidal maniacs.

%

Dec 15, 2018, 4:56:46 PM12/15/18
On 2018-12-15 2:47 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 12:34:21 -0800, Checkmate <oshay...@yahoo.corn> wrote:
>
> <courteously trimmed by one of the few not so rude like the others>
>
>> If it's not too much trouble, could you maybe cause a lightning bolt to
>> zap the al-yoo-mimium roof off his single wide?
>
> My log cabin is stouter than your teeter-totter house
> on the side of a cliff accessed by a crummy sharp-curved
> road nobody will even drive up because it's so dangerous.
>
> Lightning won't strike my metal roof due to the fact that
> the cabin is surrounded by tall trees and lightning always
> strikes the tallest objects.
>
> So, dream on you homicidal maniacs.

lightening strike the best lead to ground ,
if you're lucky it will hit a tree that will ,
land on your yurt

Checkmate

Dec 16, 2018, 3:38:06 PM12/16/18
Checkmate! In article <br0e6h....@news.alt.net>, % says...

LeBork
LeBorkOn 2018-12-15 1:34 p.m., Checkmate wrote:
LeBork> [This followup was posted to alt.checkmate and a copy was sent to the
LeBork> cited author.]
LeBork>
LeBork> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
LeBork> Checkmate! In article <br0d2d....@news.alt.net>, % says...
LeBork>
LeBork>
LeBork>>> bork
LeBork>>> borkOn 2018-12-15 1:06 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
LeBork>>> bork> On Sat, 15 Dec 2018 10:33:48 -0800, Checkmate <oshay...@yahoo.corn> wrote:
LeBork>>> bork>
LeBork>>> bork>> [This followup was posted to alt.checkmate and a copy was sent to the
LeBork>>> bork>> cited author.]
LeBork>>> bork>>
LeBork>>> bork>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
LeBork>>> bork>> Checkmate! In article <0iba1ed3tugv397vq...@4ax.com>,
LeBork>>> bork>> greghall@yacht_maester.fake says...
LeBork>>> bork>>
LeBork>>> bork>>
LeBork>>> bork>>>> bork
LeBork>>> bork>>>> borkI'm still fucking snowed in. That makes it a week since
LeBork>>> bork>>>> borkthe record-breaking storm where this area got two feet
LeBork>>> bork>>>> borkof heavy, wet snow. There is still about six inches of the
LeBork>>> bork>>>> borkwhite stuff on the driveway and I still can't get up and
LeBork>>> bork>>>> borkdown the hill because of it.
LeBork>>> bork>>>> bork
LeBork>>> bork>>>> borkIt's amazing because this the freaking SOUTH and for
LeBork>>> bork>>>> borkthe past two weeks it's had the worst winter weather
LeBork>>> bork>>>> borkin the entire country. Global warming is a fucking hoax
LeBork>>> bork>>>> borkand nobody's going to convince me otherwise.
LeBork>>> bork>>>> bork
LeBork>>> bork>>>> borkFucking CANADA's had better weather. Go fucking figure!
LeBork>>> bork>>
LeBork>>> bork>> Persent sent that hurricane to put a hole in your bote, and now he's got
LeBork>>> bork>> you snowed in. You shouldn't have pissed him off, because now he's got
LeBork>>> bork>> his mojo working, and you're totally screwed.
LeBork>>> bork>
LeBork>>> bork> The only thing teh PeeScent can send is his
LeBork>>> bork> urinal reek wafting out of his rotten old cabin.
LeBork>>> bork>
LeBork>>> bork> The only mojo PeeScent's got going is his dick
LeBork>>> bork> up his own ass and his boyfriend's dick in his
LeBork>>> bork> big fat mouth with those herpes sores on his
LeBork>>> bork> lips. LOL! They match the one's on his BF's
LeBork>>> bork> diseased dick.
LeBork>>> bork>
LeBork>>> borki really screwed the gergatolla over , smashed his boat , smashed him
LeBork>>> borkand left him in for all intensive purposes in a cell , abandoned
LeBork>
LeBork> If it's not too much trouble, could you maybe cause a lightning bolt to
LeBork> zap the al-yoo-mimium roof off his single wide?
LeBork>
LeBorkthat's a tough one , gimme some time to set it up

He's in the trees, so you just have to pick the right tree.

%

Dec 16, 2018, 3:44:33 PM12/16/18
it's not an easy shot i gotta site up over the bitter root