HI to my fav room love tracy

1 view

Tracybuns

Dec 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/12/98
HI all you guys I cant believe the mail I got from you the last time I wrote
about one of my little escapades. I think it turns me writing it down as much
as it did to do it. I loved all the photos with the letters you sent.. This
little story should kill you cause I know IM still hot thinking about it. I got
a job at a health club I'm the evening manager which is the least liked job by
all the employees because it means you're the one who close's everything and
must wait for all the straggler's to close the gym before you can go home. For
me the job was great because as you guessed it there's nothing like working out
in the nude, all the mirrors and the machinery takes on quite a erotic
sensation if your alone. On a slow Friday night after all the gym people have
gone I usually strip off all my clothes and give my whole body a good work out.
I start off with my thighs and move into free weights I love the men's locker
room I usually take a steam in there because of the smell of all you sweaty
cock strong men.
Well this Friday was a major landfall of erotic masturbation material I was in
the steam room when I heard a noise and then voices. I was a bit freaked out
because all of my clothes where in the ladies changing room I was very nude. I
quickly shut the light off in the steam room and clicked the steam down very
low.. I peered through the window of the sauna and there they where two male
trainers undressing. The third voice was around the corner and I couldn't make
it out who It was. They both undressed one was very hung the other was quite
small. They where just talking at that point but then a woman appeared I was
totally shocked to see it was my boss. A woman in her early 40' she was in
great shape I flirted with her on a few occasions. It was a club rumor she was
gay. Then to my amazement she dropped to her knees and swallowed the small man
in his entirety she grabbed hold of Mr. big guy with her free hand and jerked
him to life. I was beginning to feel twitchy down below as I watched her go
from one cock to the other like a pro. To my surprise the small man seemed to
triple in size and seemed to be as large as the big guy (men baffle me in this
way) they moved her to a bench and laid her on it one of the two went down on
her with such a fury that it was all I could to not scream out me next. The
other man had is cock in her mouth at that point I think he came because she
milked his balls for a minute or two and then he pulled out loosing his
hardness. The other man just kept eating, bless his soul. By this time I was
messaging my shaved mound, it felt great I brought myself off twice so far. The
he stood aligning his cock with her puss it was as if he slid in me because i
was moaning with her. The soft man pushed his cock back into her mouth which
the greedy cum whore engulfed for the second time..he grew again. I needed to
be full like she was she had a cock to die for buried deep in her and a nice
one in her mouth I looked around the sauna. When I saw it, the phallic handle
of the water cup would be my cock for the fuck feast. I rubbed the handle al
over the outside of my already soaked puss puss. It then slide in with ease I
stared out the small window as they arranged each other to penetrate both her
holes something every woman dreams about but never will admit to and then they
where in. god it was fucking hot I came again I sat back for a minute
recovering but the went back. At this time she was laying back on the bench
both men standing over her cock in hand getting ready to cover her with warm
semen. They jerked and jerked and the first sprayed hot goo all over her chest
the second sprayed all over her shaved mound which she rubbed into herself. I
didn't realize it but I was again thrusting my wooden cock deep into my soaked
groin. my engorged pussy well on my way to another orgasm. She sat up kissed
each cock like they where good children, all three then moved into the shower
room. I slowly opened the door walking out I heard them laughing in the shower
i notice the pair of undies the big cocked man was wearing I picked them up and
stepped into them. I sat on the bench where the nasty sex just happened
smelling the sex that lingered in the room I began rubbing
My jocky short clad pussy I cam harder than ever I wiped all my woman lube off
inside the undies and then dropped them on the floor. I then picked her thong
up put it on and ran from the locker room as I heard the showers turn off. I
dressed quickly and walked back to the locker room. I open the door speaking
casually Hello is anyone here??? Were closed . Hello???? I walked in I saw
the three duck behind a row of lockers. Its me and Jim one of the trainers
yelled, Oh I said well I have got to close this place quit fucking around in
here I giggled. Are you dressed can I come in? Two voices in unison yelled
NO!!!! ok ok I replied I'll be out at the desk…waiting come on!! ok.. I
smerked in my new silk thong as I walked out of the doorway. I turnned and
quickly put my ear by the door I heard three wispering voices..one asking who
has my panties..come on you two she said no souvenirs!!!……you can fuck me but
give me back my silk thong.
I stood at the desk as the two walked out alone. Where did you boys come
from?. I was in the ladies sauna you two scared the hell out of me. Sorry one
said ya know I said you two spend a lot of time together alone people are
talking….fuck you one said back…naaaaa I said you two couldn't handle me . They
both walked out one seemingly uncomfortable in his sticky jockey shorts