Some history with the Democrats

Douglas D. Anderson

Jan 6, 2022, 7:34:31 PM1/6/22
I recall the summer of 1960 in Chicago. I was young then, too young to
vote yet, but becoming aware of the "social milieu". I saw and heard a
crowd of hostile people loudly chanting-

"Kennedy's in the White House
Waiting to get elected!
Nixon's in the garbage can,
Waiting to get collected!
Kennedy's in the White House
Waiting to get elected!
Nixon's in the garbage can,
Waiting to get collected!"
(repeat ad nauseam)

I had the distinct impression these "Democrats" were a bunch of
fucking morons. To this day they've done nothing to change that
impression. The other day I was engaged in a heated discussion with a
die-hard liberal Democrat I know, and happened to mention short termed
Democrat NY Governor Elliot Spitzer getting busted for spending
thousands of dollars of State money on high dollar call girls and five
star hotels. Instead of addressing the despicable corruption and crime
here, his immediate response was "Yeah, but look who turned him in!",
in a tone of voice as if we were discussing a football game and the
important thing was not the off sides or illegal holding, but that the
ref saw and called it when a similar offense by the other tem went
unnoticed. There's two types of Democrats, the ones seeking absolute
power in office, and then the masses of idiots who think they're
rooting for their team.

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden