Father of gay bar shooter glad his son wasn't gay..

21 views
Skip to first unread message

Ṃᴆ

unread,
Nov 25, 2022, 8:40:39 PM11/25/22
to
Our sentiments exactly but, what if the son was simply trying to throw
off the scent of his gay trail? Imagine the shame dad's gonna feel if
junior doesn't complain about getting it up the ass in lock-up.

https://vidmaxviral.com/video/215965-father-of-colorado-gay-bar-shooter-is-just-really-glad-his-son-isn-t-gay

Jeanne Douglas

unread,
Dec 21, 2022, 9:10:46 PM12/21/22
to
...and get it up the ass he will.

Richard Catto

unread,
Jan 9, 2023, 4:46:02 AMJan 9
to
who the fuck are you?

Ṃᴆ

unread,
Jan 9, 2023, 9:47:24 PMJan 9
to
finally.. your nerves are unshot

You recovered. Spitfire and many others did not.

congratulations on becoming my first unkilled

Richard Catto

unread,
Jan 10, 2023, 6:27:57 AMJan 10
to
spitfire confessed to being a crackhead (like me), that fact alone made he realise his only option in life was to terminate it. he is no longer alive. or he would have posted here long ago.

vampeleon died aged 40. he was 3 years older than me. now I am 55. I think Keith was this age 22 years ago.

...I HAVE BECOME KEITH...!

Ṃᴆ

unread,
Jan 10, 2023, 10:21:47 PMJan 10
to
On 1/10/2023 4:27 AM, Richard Catto wrote:

> On Tuesday, 10 January 2023 at 04:47:24 UTC+2, Ṃᴆ wrote:
>> On 1/9/2023 2:46 AM, Richard Catto wrote:
>>
>>> On Thursday, 22 December 2022 at 04:10:46 UTC+2,
>>> desh...@gmail.com wrote:
>>>> On Friday, November 25, 2022 at 8:40:39 PM UTC-5, Ṃᴆ wrote:
>>>>> Our sentiments exactly but, what if the son was simply trying
>>>>> to throw off the scent of his gay trail? Imagine the shame
>>>>> dad's gonna feel if junior doesn't complain about getting it
>>>>> up the ass in lock-up.
>>>>>
>>>>> https://vidmaxviral.com/video/215965-father-of-colorado-gay-bar-shooter-is-just-really-glad-his-son-isn-t-gay
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
...and get it up the ass he will.
>>>
>>> who the fuck are you?
>> finally.. your nerves are unshot
>>
>> You recovered. Spitfire and many others did not.
>>
>> congratulations on becoming my first unkilled
>
> spitfire confessed to being a crackhead (like me), that fact alone
> made he realise his only option in life was to terminate it. he is no
> longer alive. or he would have posted here long ago.

noop.. I dropped his real name (Douglas Dressler) inconspicuously and
his fetish for model train sets

he was gone the next day

> vampeleon died aged 40. he was 3 years older than me. now I am 55. I
> think Keith was this age 22 years ago.
>
> ...I HAVE BECOME KEITH...!

Gernot was a hoot and one of the few I actually respected

as for you being Keith, I predict you'll last maybe a few more posts
before wandering back to whatever it was you were doing to whomever it
was you were doing it, wherever it was you went in however fashion you
did it whenever the hell you pleased -- why? -- you don't have the
staying power required for someone of my caliber

to hang with me, you'd have to start a training regimen most Decathletes
would shun ..drinking a dozen raw eggs for breakfast at 3:30 in the
morning before setting out on a 10 mile run that included at least a
hundred flight of stairs, hurdling dozens of park benches, carrying a
railroad tie on your shoulders over a thousand yards, and doing five
hundred sit-ups while some kaffir pummeled your abs with a sledgehammer

even Keith had to hang up the gloves after less than a decade with me

so ..see ya in 2028..

Richard Catto

unread,
Jan 24, 2023, 8:46:29 PMJan 24
to
On Wednesday, 11 January 2023 at 05:21:47 UTC+2, Ṃᴆ wrote:
> On 1/10/2023 4:27 AM, Richard Catto wrote:
> > On Tuesday, 10 January 2023 at 04:47:24 UTC+2, Ṃᴆ wrote:
> >> On 1/9/2023 2:46 AM, Richard Catto wrote:
> >>> On Thursday, 22 December 2022 at 04:10:46 UTC+2,
> >>> desh...@gmail.com wrote:
> >>>> On Friday, November 25, 2022 at 8:40:39 PM UTC-5, Ṃᴆ wrote:
> >>>>> Our sentiments exactly but, what if the son was simply trying
> >>>>> to throw off the scent of his gay trail? Imagine the shame
> >>>>> dad's gonna feel if junior doesn't complain about getting it
> >>>>> up the ass in lock-up.
> >>>>> https://vidmaxviral.com/video/215965-father-of-colorado-gay-bar-shooter-is-just-really-glad-his-son-isn-t-gay
> ...and get it up the ass he will.
> >>> who the fuck are you?
> >> finally.. your nerves are unshot
> >> You recovered. Spitfire and many others did not.
> >> congratulations on becoming my first unkilled
> > spitfire confessed to being a crackhead (like me), that fact alone
> > made he realise his only option in life was to terminate it. he is no
> > longer alive. or he would have posted here long ago.
> noop.. I dropped his real name (Douglas Dressler) inconspicuously and
> his fetish for model train sets
> he was gone the next day

Dressler is the name of a former Nazi camp commandant. those train sets were cattle cars.

> > vampeleon died aged 40. he was 3 years older than me. now I am 55. I
> > think Keith was this age 22 years ago.
> > ...I HAVE BECOME KEITH...!
> Gernot was a hoot and one of the few I actually respected

I unwound him so badly. For a laugh, I reported him to his ISP and the abuse guy emailed both him and me. Lachner was convinced the abuse guy was me and he poured scorn on him. stupid cunt deserved it anyway. useless tards.

guy actually said something like "I won't have people abusing OUR network". I told him it did not belong to him in anyway. But ISPs liked to play moderator. Now social media plays that game but they must be stripped of all moderation powers.

moderators must be tied to the tracks as the cattle cars roll over them.

Dressler can get right on that.

> as for you being Keith, I predict you'll last maybe a few more posts
> before wandering back to whatever it was you were doing to whomever it
> was you were doing it, wherever it was you went in however fashion you
> did it whenever the hell you pleased -- why? -- you don't have the
> staying power required for someone of my caliber
> to hang with me, you'd have to start a training regimen most Decathletes
> would shun ..drinking a dozen raw eggs for breakfast at 3:30 in the
> morning before setting out on a 10 mile run that included at least a
> hundred flight of stairs, hurdling dozens of park benches, carrying a
> railroad tie on your shoulders over a thousand yards, and doing five
> hundred sit-ups while some kaffir pummeled your abs with a sledgehammer
> even Keith had to hang up the gloves after less than a decade with me
> so ..see ya in 2028..

stick your fingers up your poop chute.

Ṃᴆ

unread,
Jan 31, 2023, 11:02:10 AM (8 days ago) Jan 31
to
he had little model trains in a pretend world of make believe.. think
Mr. Rogers, except gay

>>> vampeleon died aged 40. he was 3 years older than me. now I am
>>> 55. I think Keith was this age 22 years ago. ...I HAVE BECOME
>>> KEITH...!
>> Gernot was a hoot and one of the few I actually respected
>
> I unwound him so badly. For a laugh, I reported him to his ISP and
> the abuse guy emailed both him and me. Lachner was convinced the
> abuse guy was me and he poured scorn on him. stupid cunt deserved it
> anyway. useless tards.
>
> guy actually said something like "I won't have people abusing OUR
> network". I told him it did not belong to him in anyway. But ISPs
> liked to play moderator. Now social media plays that game but they
> must be stripped of all moderation powers.
>
> moderators must be tied to the tracks as the cattle cars roll over
> them.
>
> Dressler can get right on that.

they're like dropping shit-eating cowards into bullet and bomb-proof
huts with machine guns to pick off whoever they want without
repercussion -- or faggots in heavily armored bunkers with grenade
launchers -- moderators shoot everyone who even remotely pisses 'em off
and tosses 'em in a ditch

>> as for you being Keith, I predict you'll last maybe a few more
>> posts before wandering back to whatever it was you were doing to
>> whomever it was you were doing it, wherever it was you went in
>> however fashion you did it whenever the hell you pleased -- why? --
>> you don't have the staying power required for someone of my
>> caliber to hang with me, you'd have to start a training regimen
>> most Decathletes would shun ..drinking a dozen raw eggs for
>> breakfast at 3:30 in the morning before setting out on a 10 mile
>> run that included at least a hundred flight of stairs, hurdling
>> dozens of park benches, carrying a railroad tie on your shoulders
>> over a thousand yards, and doing five hundred sit-ups while some
>> kaffir pummeled your abs with a sledgehammer even Keith had to hang
>> up the gloves after less than a decade with me so ..see ya in
>> 2028..
>
> stick your fingers up your poop chute.

we'll count that reply as swallowing a single raw egg
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages