Re: John Dingell

Ṃᴆ

Jun 13, 2019, 9:47:42 AM6/13/19
On 2/11/2019 7:29 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> Former MI Rep John Dingell just died. Not many know that before
> entering politics, "Big John" worked at the family berry farm just
> before it failed. It turned out people aren't interested in buying
> Dingellberris.

speaking of dingleberries..

of the 24 Democrat candidates, not one remotely stands a chance against
Trump.. fake polls aside

surely you can't want Biden, Bernie, or Beto instead

Ṃᴆ

Jun 15, 2019, 4:11:42 PM6/15/19
On 6/15/2019 10:32 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> I may not want any of them, but that doesn't mean they don't have a
> chance.

we're seeing the same fake polls for Biden vs. Trump as we saw in '16

they either over-sample disgruntled niggers, Millennials, single blue
collar white working women on steroids, or bank CEOs

Douglas D.. Anderson

Jun 18, 2019, 8:05:57 PM6/18/19
On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 14:11:41 -0600, ??
My favorite aneccdote about polls is the picture of Harry Truman
(wearing a shit eating grin) holding up a newspaper with banner
headline "Dewey Wins"... even exit polls up to the last minute had
Dewey way ahead... fake news.

Ṃᴆ

Jun 21, 2019, 9:14:31 PM6/21/19
On 6/18/2019 9:09 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 15 Jun 2019 14:11:41 -0600, ??
> We're seeing fake polls from both sides, can't trust anyone even
> remotely involved in politics.
>
> Cynic? Me?
>
> Naaaaaa............

impossible to be a cynic these days

way too much mis-/disinformation coming from the media, and I put FOX in
with the rest of them

Rush's entire agenda is making the mainstream-right happy while covering
his own ass. Hannity/Tucker/Ingraham do nothing but dangle a perpetual
"tick tock" carrot in front of the same (using Levin as an occasional
bullhorn to justify the 'why'), and I think Bongino may be the most
dangerous of them all -- justifying the 'why not' by screaming louder
than all of them but always under the pretense of an impossible battle
to win -- that nothing will ultimately get done

IF Trump's for real (and I still believe he is), then his only true
allies are his kids ..and Melania to the extent he's still useful to her
as a sugardaddy

Ṃᴆ

Jun 21, 2019, 9:26:15 PM6/21/19
Trump was prepped to concede for most of the day due to the exit polls.
I think he even improv'd his acceptance speech from some chicken
scratches Priebus handed him at the last second

Ṃᴆ

Jun 29, 2019, 4:47:05 PM6/29/19
On 6/26/2019 8:30 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> I _never_ watch or listen to that shit. It's all about who shouts
> loudest, and I just don't shive a git. I can figure what's
> important without their bullshit.

then you must know that, after those first two Dem "debates" this past
week, Donald John Trump will be your President for the next 5 years, 6
months & 20+ days

>> IF Trump's for real (and I still believe he is), then his only
>> true allies are his kids ..and Melania to the extent he's still
>> useful to her as a sugardaddy
>
> Trump got into politics because he figured it'd help his failing
> business. That's also why the kids stick with him. Bigger
> inheritance, y'know.

which is why I can only imagine you sitting Clockwork Orange-style in
front of a 24-hour MSNBC News feed with your eyes stapled open.. maybe
with some sort of automated tube-feeding contraption down your throat
alternately force-feeding you Crown and chili

Ṃᴆ

Jun 29, 2019, 4:47:19 PM6/29/19
On 6/26/2019 8:33 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> Trump and Hillary should've jointly conceded. LIBERTARIANS FOREVER!

I agree with the ideal world that would generate -- pure isolationism
with likely a 300ft-high concrete/steel wall built into a 500ft-deep
foundation across every inch of both the Mexican & Canadian border, the
government being reduced to practically nothing outside a
liberally-interpreted Preamble:

"insure domestic tranquility" to include the elimination of all
non-whites, hippies, rednecks, druggies, faggots, etc..

"provide for the common defense" to include an outrageously massive
military alongside a virtually unlimited supply of any type of weapon
available to citizens at reasonable prices

"promote the general welfare" to include tax-paid public schools up to
and including universities providing every conceivable type of PhD (but
only free to US citizens), a competitive health care system across the
board (insurance, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, doctors' offices, etc..),
and offices to control safety inspections for food, consumer goods,
power/gas, water, waste management, and a select handful of others with
zero regard for the environment outside of pollution control

and finally, "secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our
Posterity" to include free season passes to all professional sports (set
up on a lotto system), free TV access to every game/event in the NFL,
NBA, MLB, NHL, WWE, IBU/WBA/WBC/IBF/NBA/WBF/WBO/WPBF/IBO/WBU/et al, MMA,
womens' wrestling, junior gymnastics/acrobatics/dance/ice skating, 4K
underwater slo-mo all-angle POV coverage of girls' swimming and diving,
and free-for-all production, distribution, UHD streaming/download of kp

Ṃᴆ

Jun 29, 2019, 4:52:57 PM6/29/19
On 6/26/2019 8:44 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Jun 2019 19:14:22 -0600, ??
> I _never_ watch or listen to that shit. It's all about who shouts
> loudest, and I just don't shive a git. I can figure what's
> important without their bullshit.

so you just flip between CSPAN 1, 2 & 3?

>> IF Trump's for real (and I still believe he is), then his only
>> true allies are his kids ..and Melania to the extent he's still
>> useful to her as a sugardaddy
>
> Trump got into politics because he figured it'd help his failing
> business. That's also why the kids stick with him. Bigger
> inheritance, y'know.

regardless of what the MSM spouts, he fully detached himself from all
his businesses before he was even inaugurated

as for the kids ..sure they've been handed an empire on a white platter,
but the Don told 'em if they don't handle it correctly while he stitches
the nation back together, they'd be fired

Douglas D.. Anderson

Jul 1, 2019, 9:43:51 PM7/1/19
On Sun, 30 Jun 2019 12:36:30 -0400, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>On Sat, 29 Jun 2019 14:47:17 -0600, ??
><mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:
>
>>On 6/26/2019 8:33 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Trump and Hillary should've jointly conceded. LIBERTARIANS FOREVER!
>>
>>I agree with the ideal world that would generate -- pure isolationism
>>with likely a 300ft-high concrete/steel wall built into a 500ft-deep
>>foundation across every inch of both the Mexican & Canadian border, the
>>government being reduced to practically nothing outside a
>>liberally-interpreted Preamble:
>>
>>"insure domestic tranquility" to include the elimination of all
>>non-whites, hippies, rednecks, druggies, faggots, etc..
>>
>>"provide for the common defense" to include an outrageously massive
>>military alongside a virtually unlimited supply of any type of weapon
>>available to citizens at reasonable prices
>
>Y'know, considering the 2nd Amendment is there to ensure the people
>have the ability to oust an oppressive government, it _should_ mean a
>citizen can own any weapon in the government arsenal. I want a
>carrier battle group.

That's the major current theory, but it seems the original theory
sprang from the Battle of Monongahela, when the Frogs raised an
expedition into Pennsylvania... the pioneer/colonists situated there
were ready to jump into action to defend their lives and property, and
the British government ordered them to stand down and wait for an
official army of redcoats under general Braddock to defend them. The
badly organized and misdirected redcoats dawdled, failed pathetically,
and ran away, abandoning their weapons, guns, gear, etc. The colonists
managed to salvage what they could of the abandoned weaponry and
successfully repelled the Frog invasion. So the 2nd Amendment was a
legacy of that bitter memory, and is to enable us to defend our homes
and property when the fuck headed government is too lazy and stupid to
do it for us,

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free
State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be
infringed."

Modern propagandized history has that event all distorted, and makes
Braddock and his Army look like a bunch of heroes who fought valiently
and bravely and were defeated. That bullshit should make any red
blooded American want to puke.

>>"promote the general welfare" to include tax-paid public schools up to
>>and including universities providing every conceivable type of PhD (but
>>only free to US citizens), a competitive health care system across the
>>board (insurance, pharmaceuticals, hospitals, doctors' offices, etc..),
>>and offices to control safety inspections for food, consumer goods,
>>power/gas, water, waste management, and a select handful of others with
>>zero regard for the environment outside of pollution control
>>
>>and finally, "secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our
>>Posterity" to include free season passes to all professional sports (set
>>up on a lotto system), free TV access to every game/event in the NFL,
>>NBA, MLB, NHL, WWE, IBU/WBA/WBC/IBF/NBA/WBF/WBO/WPBF/IBO/WBU/et al, MMA,
>>womens' wrestling, junior gymnastics/acrobatics/dance/ice skating, 4K
>>underwater slo-mo all-angle POV coverage of girls' swimming and diving,
>>and free-for-all production, distribution, UHD streaming/download of kp
>
>Unfortunately, that's Erehwon.

Ṃᴆ

Jul 2, 2019, 4:22:21 AM7/2/19
On 6/30/2019 10:36 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Trump and Hillary should've jointly conceded. LIBERTARIANS
>>> FOREVER!
>>
>> I agree with the ideal world that would generate -- pure
>> isolationism with likely a 300ft-high concrete/steel wall built
>> into a 500ft-deep foundation across every inch of both the Mexican
>> & Canadian border, the government being reduced to practically
>> nothing outside a liberally-interpreted Preamble:
>>
>> "insure domestic tranquility" to include the elimination of all
>> non-whites, hippies, rednecks, druggies, faggots, etc..
>>
>> "provide for the common defense" to include an outrageously
>> massive military alongside a virtually unlimited supply of any type
>> of weapon available to citizens at reasonable prices
>
> Y'know, considering the 2nd Amendment is there to ensure the people
> have the ability to oust an oppressive government, it _should_ mean
> a citizen can own any weapon in the government arsenal. I want a
> carrier battle group.

that should be every white man's inalienable right

>> "promote the general welfare" to include tax-paid public schools up
>> to and including universities providing every conceivable type of
>> PhD (but only free to US citizens), a competitive health care
>> system across the board (insurance, pharmaceuticals, hospitals,
>> doctors' offices, etc..), and offices to control safety inspections
>> for food, consumer goods, power/gas, water, waste management, and a
>> select handful of others with zero regard for the environment
>> outside of pollution control
>>
>> and finally, "secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our
>> Posterity" to include free season passes to all professional sports
>> (set up on a lotto system), free TV access to every game/event in
>> the NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, WWE,
>> IBU/WBA/WBC/IBF/NBA/WBF/WBO/WPBF/IBO/WBU/et al, MMA, womens'
>> wrestling, junior gymnastics/acrobatics/dance/ice skating, 4K
>> underwater slo-mo all-angle POV coverage of girls' swimming and
>> diving, and free-for-all production, distribution, UHD
>> streaming/download of kp
>
> Unfortunately, that's Erehwon.

..only if it included slo-mo all-angle POV coverage of sheep, but we're
not talking about New Zealander rights

Ṃᴆ

Jul 2, 2019, 4:23:52 AM7/2/19
On 6/30/2019 10:36 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Jun 2019 14:52:55 -0600, ??
> <mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:

>>> I _never_ watch or listen to that shit. It's all about who
>>> shouts loudest, and I just don't shive a git. I can figure
>>> what's important without their bullshit.
>>
>> so you just flip between CSPAN 1, 2 & 3?
>
> Am I the only person in the world who _reads_ the news?

Drudge? Free Republic? ..?

>>> Trump got into politics because he figured it'd help his failing
>>> business. That's also why the kids stick with him. Bigger
>>> inheritance, y'know.
>>
>> regardless of what the MSM spouts, he fully detached himself from
>> all his businesses before he was even inaugurated
>
> And you don't think he's gonna capitalize on the Presidency when
> he's out? Like I said, Trump got into politics yadda, yadda,
> yadda...

all past Presidents have capitalized on their Presidency ..Trump just
has way more experience in the marketing and branding arena

>> as for the kids ..sure they've been handed an empire on a white
>> platter, but the Don told 'em if they don't handle it correctly
>> while he stitches the nation back together, they'd be fired
>
> Kinda hard to fire 'em if he's detached.

he's detached communications & operations-wise during his Presidency,
likely with some clause stating everything reverts back to him on
January 21st, 2024, at which point Ivanka will have to remove herself
from her own businesses until 2032

Ṃᴆ

Jul 2, 2019, 4:24:14 AM7/2/19
On 6/30/2019 10:36 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> I _never_ watch or listen to that shit. It's all about who
>>> shouts loudest, and I just don't shive a git. I can figure
>>> what's important without their bullshit.
>>
>> then you must know that, after those first two Dem "debates" this
>> past week, Donald John Trump will be your President for the next 5
>> years, 6 months & 20+ days
>
> Maybe. Depends who the Russians support this time.

they supported Hillary last time and lost

>>> Trump got into politics because he figured it'd help his failing
>>> business. That's also why the kids stick with him. Bigger
>>> inheritance, y'know.
>>
>> which is why I can only imagine you sitting Clockwork Orange-style
>> in front of a 24-hour MSNBC News feed with your eyes stapled open..
>> maybe with some sort of automated tube-feeding contraption down
>> your throat alternately force-feeding you Crown and chili
>
> You're making a couple false assumptions. I don't have to be force
> fed Crown _or_ chili.

true.. you'd prolly have feed/drink buttons that would constantly need
replacing

Ṃᴆ

Jul 8, 2019, 4:08:38 AM7/8/19
On 7/5/2019 8:19 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Am I the only person in the world who _reads_ the news?
>>
>> Drudge? Free Republic? ..?
>
> The Onion and Adult Video News.

I make a few of my own Onion-type posts on conspiracy forums.. no faster
way to piss off dozens of morons who are disappointed they're not true

problem is, moderators are so touchy these days, I need like a dozen
different VPN locations just to keep posting

>>> And you don't think he's gonna capitalize on the Presidency when
>>> he's out? Like I said, Trump got into politics yadda, yadda,
>>> yadda...
>>
>> all past Presidents have capitalized on their Presidency ..Trump
>> just has way more experience in the marketing and branding arena
>
> Too bad he didn't have experience running something successful. I
> bet he needed a script to remember "You're fired!"

he got the million from dad and started building in Manhattan, lost
_everything_ at one point (even to where he pointed to a homeless guy
once and said, "that person's currently a hundred times wealthier than I
am"), got everything back and ultimately increased the million 10,000
times over, mostly with real estate. His other ventures pale in
comparison to the international empire he built pretty much single-handedly

>>> Kinda hard to fire 'em if he's detached.
>>
>> he's detached communications & operations-wise during his
>> Presidency, likely with some clause stating everything reverts back
>> to him on January 21st, 2024, at which point Ivanka will have to
>> remove herself from her own businesses until 2032
>
> Kinda fire 'em if he's detached operations-wise. He prolly
> initializes every PO that leaves the business including toilet paper
> for the employee shitter.

his employees are too busy working their asses off to even take
a shit

Ṃᴆ

Jul 8, 2019, 4:08:58 AM7/8/19
On 7/5/2019 8:19 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Jul 2019 02:22:19 -0600, ??
> <mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:
>
>> On 6/30/2019 10:36 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Y'know, considering the 2nd Amendment is there to ensure the
>>> people have the ability to oust an oppressive government, it
>>> _should_ mean a citizen can own any weapon in the government
>>> arsenal. I want a carrier battle group.
>>
>> that should be every white man's inalienable right
>
> Tell Pelosi, et al.

they want all the guns, all the knives, all the slingshots.. everything
..and they won't be content until they get 'em

if we don't get back the House in addition to Trump, the next four years
won't be too much different than the last, which is great considering
the progress Trump's made on his own, but could be _so_ much better

>> ..only if it included slo-mo all-angle POV coverage of sheep, but
>> we're not talking about New Zealander rights
>
> slo-mo... Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

so you know him?

Ṃᴆ

Jul 8, 2019, 4:10:12 AM7/8/19
On 7/5/2019 8:19 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Maybe. Depends who the Russians support this time.
>>
>> they supported Hillary last time and lost
>
> This time the Chinks will be backing him. The tariff BS is all a
> smokescreen. And don't forget Kim. Weird hair sympathy.

not sure where you're getting the chinks will back him.. they want
nothing more than to go back to some idiot Democrat that'll allow 'em to
continue robbing America trade balance-wise

>>> You're making a couple false assumptions. I don't have to be
>>> force fed Crown _or_ chili.
>>
>> true.. you'd prolly have feed/drink buttons that would constantly
>> need replacing
>
> Maintenance costs are a bitch.

they should have fully automated fast food by now, where you drive up,
voice recognition translates the order, robotic arms make the sandwich /
grab the fries/drink/napkins/spork, drop it into a bag which gets pushed
into a tray that slides out to you -- all the technology's there -- and
niggers, mexicans, and school kids whose jobs are replaced can spend
time studying for something that pays more, or at least pays 'em what
they think they're worth

Ṃᴆ

Jul 20, 2019, 12:44:14 AM7/20/19
On 7/11/2019 7:08 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Tell Pelosi, et al.
>>
>> they want all the guns, all the knives, all the slingshots..
>> everything ..and they won't be content until they get 'em
>
> And when they do, they lose their special protection. If I get
> jumped on by a gang and have time to call 911, so do they.

pretty sure the response time in D.C.'s a twitch faster than
Middle-of-Nowheresville, MI, though in your neck of the woods, a gang
attack is as likely as a Millennial Democrat LGBT MARSOC Raider Direct
Action assault team donning bikinis

>> if we don't get back the House in addition to Trump, the next four
>> years won't be too much different than the last, which is great
>> considering the progress Trump's made on his own, but could be _so_
>> much better
>
> The best thing Trump has done is get in judges. Now Ginsburg needs
> to quit teasing and kick the bucket.

she's been dead for almost a year now

<see "Weekend at Bernie's">

>>> slo-mo... Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long time.
>>
>> so you know him?
>
> He posted here for a couple years. Or she. I was never to sure
> about that.

sounds like a Drippy sock

Ṃᴆ

Jul 20, 2019, 12:45:58 AM7/20/19
On 7/11/2019 7:08 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> This time the Chinks will be backing him. The tariff BS is all
>>> a smokescreen. And don't forget Kim. Weird hair sympathy.
>>
>> not sure where you're getting the chinks will back him.. they want
>> nothing more than to go back to some idiot Democrat that'll allow
>> 'em to continue robbing America trade balance-wise
>
> They have a deal. If he wins, the tariffs disappear and there'll be
> no more of this nasty intellectual property protection nonsense.
> Then China can finish buying the US.

they're actually pulling out of US real estate big league, last I
checked -- prolly because they can't believe all the idiocy in
Washington will lead to anything but a global RE market collapse

>>> Maintenance costs are a bitch.
>>
>> they should have fully automated fast food by now, where you drive
>> up, voice recognition translates the order, robotic arms make the
>> sandwich / grab the fries/drink/napkins/spork, drop it into a bag
>> which gets pushed into a tray that slides out to you -- all the
>> technology's there -- and niggers, mexicans, and school kids whose
>> jobs are replaced can spend time studying for something that pays
>> more, or at least pays 'em what they think they're worth
>
> The problem there is, you _can't_ pay them what they think they're
> worth. There isn't enough money. School kids think they deserve
> CEO at a Fortune 100 company for a summer job. Nigras and wetbacks
> want more than that.

round down a dollar & tack 99 cents onto their check and nigras/wetbacks
think they're making a fortune

spic: "I only got $170 this week, ese."

nigra: "They must like my black ass.. I gotz $169.99!"

Ṃᴆ

Jul 20, 2019, 1:03:33 AM7/20/19
On 7/11/2019 7:08 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> The Onion and Adult Video News.
>>
>> I make a few of my own Onion-type posts on conspiracy forums.. no
>> faster way to piss off dozens of morons who are disappointed
>> they're not true
>>
>> problem is, moderators are so touchy these days, I need like a
>> dozen different VPN locations just to keep posting
>
> That's web forums. I avoid them as much as possible, only use them
> for answers when a program glitch bites me.

I'm eyeballing a few political groups to stir up some trouble -- I can't
last two minutes in moderated anything

>>> Too bad he didn't have experience running something successful.
>>> I bet he needed a script to remember "You're fired!"
>>
>> he got the million from dad and started building in Manhattan,
>> lost _everything_ at one point (even to where he pointed to a
>> homeless guy once and said, "that person's currently a hundred
>> times wealthier than I am"), got everything back and ultimately
>> increased the million 10,000 times over, mostly with real estate.
>> His other ventures pale in comparison to the international empire
>> he built pretty much single-handedly
>
> Oh, you believe the publicity.

his holdings are public record and there's a shit-ton

most of his profits come from branding, contracting, and licensing
deals, which is one reason he constantly builds the 'Trump' brand

I'd've been happier had he admitted to actually grabbing pussy at will,
but then no one's perfect -- and who in their right mind, with
opportunity, wouldn't pop into the girls' dressing room every five
minutes at a Miss Teen USA?!

Ṃᴆ

Aug 12, 2019, 7:20:53 AM8/12/19
On 8/1/2019 7:09 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> And when they do, they lose their special protection. If I get
>>> jumped on by a gang and have time to call 911, so do they.
>>
>> pretty sure the response time in D.C.'s a twitch faster than
>> Middle-of-Nowheresville, MI, though in your neck of the woods, a
>> gang attack is as likely as a Millennial Democrat LGBT MARSOC
>> Raider Direct Action assault team donning bikinis
>
> The response time here in Middle-of-Nowheresville, MI, is probably
> faster than it is to a ghetto bus stop at midnight, where Kaneesheea
> Washington (George's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-
> granddaughter) just got off the bus, on her way home from the
> afternoon shift cleaning the House reps' shitters. And _she_ has
> time to call 911.

response time in D.C.'s irrelevant.. unless the threat's from a white
Catholic conservative right-wing constitutional originalist, the perp's
just getting a slap on the wrist

> My response time depends on whether I pull the 1911 or go to the
> corner to grab the 12 gauge.

>>> The best thing Trump has done is get in judges. Now Ginsburg
>>> needs to quit teasing and kick the bucket.
>>
>> she's been dead for almost a year now
>>
>> <see "Weekend at Bernie's">
>
> Explains some of her court decisions.

they prolly grafted in remotely controlled metallic limbs, hinged her
jaw and bolted her head to a rotating swivel so she can make public
appearances until Trump can't nominate the replacement -- which still
fails seeing as his victory's mere hundredths of a percent away from
absolute certainty

Ṃᴆ

Aug 12, 2019, 7:21:08 AM8/12/19
On 8/1/2019 7:09 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> They have a deal. If he wins, the tariffs disappear and there'll
>>> be no more of this nasty intellectual property protection
>>> nonsense. Then China can finish buying the US.
>>
>> they're actually pulling out of US real estate big league, last I
>> checked -- prolly because they can't believe all the idiocy in
>> Washington will lead to anything but a global RE market collapse
>
> At that time real estate will tank, the chinks will have all the
> money, and _then_ they'll finish the buyout. The chinks are behind
> the DC lunacy. Make sure you have a Mao jacket and a copy of his
> little red book.

..the only solution being our simultaneous takeover and cheap labor
enslavement of Canada and Mexico

>>> The problem there is, you _can't_ pay them what they think
>>> they're worth. There isn't enough money. School kids think they
>>> deserve CEO at a Fortune 100 company for a summer job. Nigras
>>> and wetbacks want more than that.
>>
>> round down a dollar & tack 99 cents onto their check and
>> nigras/wetbacks think they're making a fortune
>>
>> spic: "I only got $170 this week, ese."
>>
>> nigra: "They must like my black ass.. I gotz $169.99!"
>
> I wouldn't mind them getting the money if they'd use it properly, on
> a fatal heroin OD.

whatever it takes for mass stealth depopulation ..McDonald's not doing
it fast enough, mainly because Big Macs, large fries and large shakes
aren't on the dollar menu

Ṃᴆ

Aug 20, 2019, 6:14:21 AM8/20/19
On 8/1/2019 7:09 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> That's web forums. I avoid them as much as possible, only use
>>> them for answers when a program glitch bites me.
>>
>> I'm eyeballing a few political groups to stir up some trouble -- I
>> can't last two minutes in moderated anything
>
> Support Warren/Biden/Sanders/whoever in a Trump group. Or claim to
> be preggers with Warren's love child, via artificial insemination
> with jizz collected before her sex change.

..we'll leave the last to Melina

>>> Oh, you believe the publicity.
>>
>> his holdings are public record and there's a shit-ton
>>
>> most of his profits come from branding, contracting, and licensing
>> deals, which is one reason he constantly builds the 'Trump' brand
>>
>> I'd've been happier had he admitted to actually grabbing pussy at
>> will, but then no one's perfect -- and who in their right mind,
>> with opportunity, wouldn't pop into the girls' dressing room every
>> five minutes at a Miss Teen USA?!
>
> "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." or whatever he
> said.

Trump's just a teen voyeur with the proclivity to marry less than half
his age ..a boat in which we'd all be were we billionaires with
mansions, golf courses, Manhattan skyscrapers, jets, yachts and
helicopters.. not to mention having become the greatest President in
world history after only two-and-a-half years

Ṃᴆ

Sep 20, 2019, 6:27:16 AM9/20/19
On 8/17/2019 8:27 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 05:20:53 -0600, ??
> Any kind of punishment is now "cruel and unusual." That slap might
> scar the perp for life.

hardcore segregation's the answer to over half the world's problems..
niggers, spics, and muzzies would wipe each other out if we simply
forced 'em to live with their own kind and denied 'em food stamps

>>> Explains some of her court decisions.
>>
>> they prolly grafted in remotely controlled metallic limbs, hinged
>> her jaw and bolted her head to a rotating swivel so she can make
>> public appearances until Trump can't nominate the replacement --
>> which still fails seeing as his victory's mere hundredths of a
>> percent away from absolute certainty

> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <hack> <cough> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>
> <wipes tears from eyes>
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHA... Man, that was funny.

that's taxing my humility

Ṃᴆ

Sep 20, 2019, 6:27:40 AM9/20/19
On 8/17/2019 8:30 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 12 Aug 2019 05:21:08 -0600, ??
> They're probably helping the chinks.

never heard a, "Trump's in cahoots with the chinks", theory

you sound serious

<firing up Cuban>

lay it out.. I'm first and foremost a realist

>>> I wouldn't mind them getting the money if they'd use it properly,
>>> on a fatal heroin OD.
>>
>> whatever it takes for mass stealth depopulation ..McDonald's not
>> doing it fast enough, mainly because Big Macs, large fries and
>> large shakes aren't on the dollar menu
>
> Impregnate welfare checks with ricin.

..if only castor beans didn't feel like kidney stones

Ṃᴆ

Oct 21, 2019, 2:05:13 AM10/21/19
On 8/24/2019 6:41 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Support Warren/Biden/Sanders/whoever in a Trump group. Or claim
>>> to be preggers with Warren's love child, via artificial
>>> insemination with jizz collected before her sex change.
>>
>> ..we'll leave the last to Melina
>
> Misspelled Melania.

Rich could impersonate a lotta different women, but not the current
First Lady

>>> "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." or whatever
>>> he said.
>>
>> Trump's just a teen voyeur with the proclivity to marry less than
>> half his age ..a boat in which we'd all be were we billionaires
>> with mansions, golf courses, Manhattan skyscrapers, jets, yachts
>> and helicopters.. not to mention having become the greatest
>> President in world history after only two-and-a-half years
>
> Jeez, you sure have non-existent standards.

only to those blinded by the likes of Rachel or Shepard

Ṃᴆ

Nov 9, 2019, 5:35:29 AM11/9/19
On 9/25/2019 7:13 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 04:27:15 -0600, ??
> ..........^^^^^^^^^^^ Misspelled 'elimination.'

..a given when the correct races are placed right next to each other

>>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA <hack> <cough> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>>>
>>> <wipes tears from eyes>
>>>
>>> HAHAHAHAHAHA... Man, that was funny.
>>
>> that's taxing my humility
>
> That must be some damn potent Kool-Aid.

his impeachment will more than guarantee it

even a Senate vote to remove would simply give him two additional terms
under a third party, likely with Ivanka as his new VP

Ṃᴆ

Nov 9, 2019, 5:47:38 AM11/9/19
On 9/25/2019 7:13 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 04:27:39 -0600, ??
> <shrug> Couple months before the election Trump and the chinks
> announce a great deal that ends the trade war. The stock market
> jumps, prices drop, and he wins over enough fence sitters to win in
> November. That's the plan, anyway. He'll prolly fuck up enough
> between now and then to negate the chink plan.

he's already done that, and the stock market just reached it 20th+
record level since he took office

I think the strategy to ensure his win is letting himself get impeached
which, conveniently, allows him witnesses in the resulting Senate trial
that would collaborate the stories of how the Dems have been planning
and executing a coup since the day after the '16 election

>>> Impregnate welfare checks with ricin.
>>
>> ..if only castor beans didn't feel like kidney stones
>
> I use castor beans to get rid of moles.

must do wonders for freckles

Ṃᴆ

Nov 21, 2019, 10:10:10 PM11/21/19
On 10/24/2019 7:29 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Misspelled Melania.
>>
>> Rich could impersonate a lotta different women, but not the
>> current First Lady
>
> That ain't no lady, that's a Trump slut.

if Don happens to get impeached and removed, she'll end up being 'first
slut' for another 8 years

>>> Jeez, you sure have non-existent standards.
>>
>> only to those blinded by the likes of Rachel or Shepard
>
> We've had a prez Rachel or Shepard?

considering they are (were) prime time anchors for two of the largest
networks, they've had more influence than a typical president

Ṃᴆ

Nov 23, 2019, 11:43:31 PM11/23/19
On 11/20/2019 7:41 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 03:35:28 -0700, ??
> Like Turks and Kurds...

if only Trump weren't around to negotiate peace.. left completely on
their own, the Mid East would wipe each other out in a few weeks so we
could pay a little less at the pump

>>> That must be some damn potent Kool-Aid.
>>
>> his impeachment will more than guarantee it
>>
>> even a Senate vote to remove would simply give him two additional
>> terms under a third party, likely with Ivanka as his new VP
>
> I see you've made a little change.

impeached and removed, he just comes back more powerful than he was
before and virtually guarantees a Trump dynasty with Ivanka, Don Jr.,
and Eric followed by a Barron presidency you and DDA wouldn't even be
around to witness

Ṃᴆ

Nov 23, 2019, 11:43:54 PM11/23/19
On 11/20/2019 7:41 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> <shrug> Couple months before the election Trump and the chinks
>>> announce a great deal that ends the trade war. The stock market
>>> jumps, prices drop, and he wins over enough fence sitters to win
>>> in November. That's the plan, anyway. He'll prolly fuck up
>>> enough between now and then to negate the chink plan.
>>
>> he's already done that, and the stock market just reached it 20th+
>> record level since he took office
>>
>> I think the strategy to ensure his win is letting himself get
>> impeached which, conveniently, allows him witnesses in the
>> resulting Senate trial that would collaborate the stories of how
>> the Dems have been planning and executing a coup since the day
>> after the '16 election
>
> So the key to winning is looking like a bigger asshole?

precisely how he won the first time

> By th way, your Freudian slip is showing.

"that" referring to, "stock market jumps ... to win in November", not,
"He'll prolly fuck up ... to negate the chink plan." -- a contextual
given to those not swallowing the MSM's daily jizz shots

>>> I use castor beans to get rid of moles.
>>
>> must do wonders for freckles
>
> Actually, you spray a castor oil and liquid soap mixture on the mole
> infested area. I've never seen a lawn with freckles, so I wouldn't
> know how it works on them.

ahhh.. the critter moles

why not use gasoline and a match?

Ṃᴆ

Dec 8, 2019, 2:58:59 AM12/8/19
On 11/25/2019 7:50 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> That ain't no lady, that's a Trump slut.
>>
>> if Don happens to get impeached and removed, she'll end up being
>> 'first slut' for another 8 years
>
> She's dumping him for whoever wins in '20 and '24?

he'd run as an Independent, sweep everything, and get 2 fresh terms

>>> We've had a prez Rachel or Shepard?
>>
>> considering they are (were) prime time anchors for two of the
>> largest networks, they've had more influence than a typical
>> president
>
> Prime time, huh? 'Splains why I dunno who they are.

these'll help

https://thelibertydaily.com/

http://www.marklevinshow.com/audio-rewind/

..and to keep up with the volume of real work Trump puts into his
average day that's ultimately responsible for the record-after-record
employment and economic numbers he's put up in the past three years;

https://www.youtube.com/user/whitehouse/videos

Ṃᴆ

Dec 12, 2019, 1:56:42 PM12/12/19
On 11/28/2019 8:25 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 21:43:31 -0700, ??
> The heebs would still be there.

they're apparently uneliminatable

>>> I see you've made a little change.
>>
>> impeached and removed, he just comes back more powerful than he
>> was before and virtually guarantees a Trump dynasty with Ivanka,
>> Don Jr., and Eric followed by a Barron presidency you and DDA
>> wouldn't even be around to witness
>
> Thank dog for small favors. But he still couldn't have two more
> terms, that shit went out with FDR.

if he's removed and pardoned by Pence he gets a clean slate, as if he'd
never been Prez in the first place, or'd used "X-No-Archive: yes"

Ṃᴆ

Dec 12, 2019, 1:57:12 PM12/12/19
On 11/28/2019 8:25 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> So the key to winning is looking like a bigger asshole?
>>
>> precisely how he won the first time
>
> All your Trump family dynasty dreaming has me wondering; are you
> hoping to turn the "A" in USA into "Assholes?"
>
> (quiet in the cheap seats, it's not already assholes)

better than "Amish" or "Aboriginals"

>>> By th way, your Freudian slip is showing.
>>
>> "that" referring to, "stock market jumps ... to win in November",
>> not, "He'll prolly fuck up ... to negate the chink plan." -- a
>> contextual given to those not swallowing the MSM's daily jizz
>> shots
>
> ahem... "Corroborate" not "collaborate." We should always keep Mr.
> Dictionary handy when we use big words.

been mixin Mike's Hard Lemonade with Spirytus Stawski

>>> Actually, you spray a castor oil and liquid soap mixture on the
>>> mole infested area. I've never seen a lawn with freckles, so I
>>> wouldn't know how it works on them.
>>
>> ahhh.. the critter moles
>>
>> why not use gasoline and a match?
>
> With gas prices the way they are? Are you nuts? Besides which, I'd
> prolly set my field on fire.

beats a lawnmower and it'd only take a couple of gallons

or you could get a workout with a sledgehammer playing whack-a-mole

Douglas D.. Anderson

Dec 14, 2019, 7:49:03 PM12/14/19
On Fri, 13 Dec 2019 21:24:08 -0500, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>On Sun, 8 Dec 2019 00:58:58 -0700, ??
><mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:
>
>>On 11/25/2019 7:50 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> She's dumping him for whoever wins in '20 and '24?
>>
>>he'd run as an Independent, sweep everything, and get 2 fresh terms
>
>Max. No. The most a person can serve as prez is one day less than 10
>years. It's called the XXII Amendment. He can't have two more terms
>unless it's in your drug addled universe.

Booty-Judge could serve another 10 years after 'transitioning' to a
different person.

Douglas D.. Anderson

Dec 14, 2019, 7:55:56 PM12/14/19
In the OT, God told Abraham, "I will make you a nation of slumlords,
dentists, and Holywood movie producers..."

Ṃᴆ

Dec 23, 2019, 6:35:15 PM12/23/19
On 12/13/2019 7:24 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> She's dumping him for whoever wins in '20 and '24?
>>
>> he'd run as an Independent, sweep everything, and get 2 fresh
>> terms
>
> Max. No. The most a person can serve as prez is one day less than
> 10 years. It's called the XXII Amendment. He can't have two more
> terms unless it's in your drug addled universe.

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than
twice" -- according to Dems, he didn't win the '16 election -- the
driving force behind his impeachment

Hillary, Pelosi and pals would have to _admit_ he'd won in '16,
something I believe they're incapable of doing

Ṃᴆ

Dec 23, 2019, 6:35:26 PM12/23/19
..left out, "federal bank board members, overpriced retail store owners,
entrenched bureaucrats, used car dealership franchisers, and the
ultimate real estate squatters"

Ṃᴆ

Dec 23, 2019, 6:37:32 PM12/23/19
On 12/17/2019 7:46 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> The heebs would still be there.
>>
>> they're apparently uneliminatable
>
> Fuckin' good fer nuttin' Ayrabs!

Hitler blew it too.. his memorial statue would've made the Spring Temple
Buddha look like a plastic toy soldier

>>> Thank dog for small favors. But he still couldn't have two more
>>> terms, that shit went out with FDR.
>>
>> if he's removed and pardoned by Pence he gets a clean slate, as if
>> he'd never been Prez in the first place, or'd used "X-No-Archive:
>> yes"
>
> Number XXII. It was in all the papers.

Hillary won the '16 election according to every Dem on the Hill

even if he _doesn't_ get impeached (Pelosi fails to deliver everything
to the Senate), Trump's got two more times at bat

Ṃᴆ

Dec 23, 2019, 6:38:10 PM12/23/19
On 12/17/2019 7:46 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> All your Trump family dynasty dreaming has me wondering; are you
>>> hoping to turn the "A" in USA into "Assholes?"
>>>
>>> (quiet in the cheap seats, it's not already assholes)
>>
>> better than "Amish" or "Aboriginals"
>
> You have a septic tank pumping business. Just figured it out.

I infiltrate and scatter libtwits from progressive social networks.. yes

>>> With gas prices the way they are? Are you nuts? Besides which,
>>> I'd prolly set my field on fire.
>>
>> beats a lawnmower and it'd only take a couple of gallons
>>
>> or you could get a workout with a sledgehammer playing
>> whack-a-mole
>
> Castor oil and liquid soap sounds much easier. Eliminates paying
> the neighbors damages when the fire takes out their crops, too.

could leave the feral cats alone and sprinkle the mole holes with Purina
Cat Chow

Douglas D.. Anderson

Dec 23, 2019, 8:45:35 PM12/23/19
There is no "popular vote" for President- the Constitution leaves it
up to the individual state legislatures to appoint electors as they
see fit. The "vote for president" is a well established state by state
popularity contest, and even then it's a joke, where the individual
legislatures have hokey rules about what that means and how the
electors are appointed. So when I hear Dems say "Bush stole the
election and the Supreme Court helped him", or "Hillary won the
popular vote", I want to cringe or puke at the idea we've got people
in power who talk all day about "the founders" and the Constitution
who never fucking read it.

ObJ:

8 years and 48 days since Tim Bruening disappeared.

Ṃᴆ

Jan 15, 2020, 1:34:18 AM1/15/20
On 1/1/2020 6:55 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Max. No. The most a person can serve as prez is one day less
>>> than 10 years. It's called the XXII Amendment. He can't have
>>> two more terms unless it's in your drug addled universe.
>>
>> "No person shall be elected to the office of the President more
>> than twice" -- according to Dems, he didn't win the '16 election --
>> the driving force behind his impeachment
>
> 'According to Dems' doesn't mean squat, according to the Electoral
> College he won. Case closed.

granted, Pelosi's making the Dems more powerless every day

>> Hillary, Pelosi and pals would have to _admit_ he'd won in '16,
>> something I believe they're incapable of doing
>
> Hillary called him and conceded. Sounds like an admission to me.
> Did or didn't doesn't matter, though.

Hillary may actually be their best shot at winning in '20, though that's
like saying a Chihuahua's got a better shot against a Greyhound at the
dog track than a kitten

Ṃᴆ

Jan 15, 2020, 3:43:39 AM1/15/20
On 1/1/2020 6:55 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Number XXII. It was in all the papers.
>>
>> Hillary won the '16 election according to every Dem on the Hill
>
> We're deep into "so fuckin' what?" territory, here.

maybe the GOP-heavy SCOTUS puts a temporary stay on the 22nd Amendment?

>> even if he _doesn't_ get impeached (Pelosi fails to deliver
>> everything to the Senate), Trump's got two more times at bat
>
> One more time. Max. No. Now, stop dropping acid.

..or Trump could request the introduction of a bill to abolish it -- it
ain't like we're gonna have a problem retaking the House in '20

<swabbing arm with alcohol & tightening tourniquet>

Douglas D.. Anderson

Jan 15, 2020, 11:05:02 AM1/15/20
Mescaline is a /much/ better event than LSD, but it's hard to find,
mainly because 500 micrograms of LSD is a big dose while 500
milligrams of mescaline is an average dose. And after the popularity
of Carlos Castaneda's books in the late 60's and early 70's Peyote is
nearly extinct. Better to move to Arizona and join the "Church". So
all that might be out there is lab-made synthetic... unfortunately
1000 big doses of LSD take up as much space as 1 average dose of
mescaline... it might be a lot easier to convince the cops a big
baking soda box full of white powder they can't identify with any of
their field tests is baking soda than to convince them a long strip
of paper with little gelatine squares scotch taped in a neat line is
the next big thing in dreadlock extensions.

Ṃᴆ

Jan 16, 2020, 5:47:04 AM1/16/20
On 1/1/2020 6:55 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> You have a septic tank pumping business. Just figured it out.
>>
>> I infiltrate and scatter libtwits from progressive social
>> networks.. yes
>
> Explain why facebook is still up and running.

the only reason for that is their cowardly but efficient moderators

>>> Castor oil and liquid soap sounds much easier. Eliminates
>>> paying the neighbors damages when the fire takes out their crops,
>>> too.
>>
>> could leave the feral cats alone and sprinkle the mole holes with
>> Purina Cat Chow
>
> But I like shooting!

so shoot 'em after they swallow a few moles

Ṃᴆ

Feb 2, 2020, 11:33:37 PM2/2/20
I was offered a "lid" of acid in college once (whatever the hell acid
does) and looked at him like, "why are you even here?"

pot's the hardest I've gone and I'll likely do it again for medicinal
reasons if need be, but otherwise that whole scene's a complete waste of
time, money, brain cells ..life, in general

Douglas D.. Anderson

Feb 3, 2020, 9:44:41 AM2/3/20
I think the naturally occuring chemicals in ordinary foods cause as
much damage. It's a known/proven fact that a diet of mostly beef and
beer cause gout, due to uric acid crystals building up in the joints,
and we can observe that a diet of Kosher food makes people scrawny,
grumpy and nearsighted, and I've noticed over the years that a diet of
mostly pork slowly makes people fat and stupid, which is why I waited
until after retirement to indulge in a lot of sausage and barbecued
ribs... no sense in missing out on the good things in life fo the sake
of some misguided Protestant "God loves a bunch of hard working
dullards" thing. And there's the business, mostly old Protestant men
wind up 65 or 70 with upwards of a million dollars in the bank
suddenly realizing they're not going to be around much longer and
their kids anre a bunch of undeserving jerks, so why not go ahead and
buy that Porsche or Ferrari and check out the $1000 dollar "call
girls".

Ṃᴆ

Feb 5, 2020, 10:07:40 PM2/5/20
On 1/17/2020 7:00 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Explain why facebook is still up and running.
>>
>> the only reason for that is their cowardly but efficient
>> moderators
>
> They aren't lobotomized?

if there was a way to get to 'em, yes

>>> But I like shooting!
>>
>> so shoot 'em after they swallow a few moles
>
> I got a mole that weighed over six pounds. Big sumbitch.

edible?

no recipes needed

Ṃᴆ

Feb 13, 2020, 2:36:14 AM2/13/20
some keep looking for (and a few find) ways to finally make their
fortune (i.e., enough to impress girls a third their age) through hard
money-financed quick-flip real estate or having some Indian build 'em a
(hopefully popular) app that can be sold on Google Play

I'd say after about 30ish, if someone isn't already on the corporate
path to millions, it's gonna be something entrepreneurial, high-risk
investment, or trafficking-level illegal

Ṃᴆ

Feb 28, 2020, 6:12:03 PM2/28/20
On 2/13/2020 8:51 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> Edible, sure. I'm not sure if I've tried it, though. I stuck it
> out in the field to lure in a vulture or three.

..to eat, no doubt..

<reading ahead>

you 'n Doug could open arguably the most versatile restaurant in the
states -- "Critter Q" ~ 'Menu changes hourly'

Douglas D.. Anderson

Mar 7, 2020, 7:11:35 PM3/7/20
On Sat, 07 Mar 2020 13:10:31 -0500, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
>I've often wondered if someone opened a joint on a lonely stretch of
>road and called it the "Road Kill Cafe."
>
>Flattened skunk butt a specialty.

I read recently that some 30 states allow "salvaging" certain road
kill, some requiring permits and some not, but the best was someplace
I heard about a few years ago and don't recall exactly where it was,
some hillbilly place, where the local law gives the locals priority on
road kill, and specify who has first dibs based on how close to who's
property. I wonder how many barefoot coverall wearing "Deliverance"
types got a load of buckshot arguing over a racoon.

Ṃᴆ

Mar 15, 2020, 9:31:36 PM3/15/20
On 3/7/2020 11:10 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Feb 2020 16:12:02 -0700, ??
> I've often wondered if someone opened a joint on a lonely stretch of
> road and called it the "Road Kill Cafe."
>
> Flattened skunk butt a specialty.

timing couldn't be better.. ants, cockroaches, mice and even flies could
serve as starters, but I'd keep the skunk butt on the low-low unless you
want hoarders

Ṃᴆ

Apr 4, 2020, 1:26:03 AM4/4/20
On 3/27/2020 6:28 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> I've often wondered if someone opened a joint on a lonely
>>> stretch of road and called it the "Road Kill Cafe."
>>>
>>> Flattened skunk butt a specialty.
>>
>> timing couldn't be better.. ants, cockroaches, mice and even flies
>> could serve as starters, but I'd keep the skunk butt on the
>> low-low unless you want hoarders
>
> Hoarders will fit in the smoker too.

on a rotisserie, ideally, skewered and low-heat smoked alive

Ṃᴆ

May 2, 2020, 4:22:13 PM5/2/20
On 4/7/2020 5:44 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Hoarders will fit in the smoker too.
>>
>> on a rotisserie, ideally, skewered and low-heat smoked alive
>
> Jeez, guts in? That doesn't sound appetizing.

gizzards are for the gravy

Ṃᴆ

May 30, 2020, 6:12:57 PM5/30/20
On 5/15/2020 5:57 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 2 May 2020 14:22:12 -0600, ??
> I won't eat the sausages, they'd prolly taste shitty.

they get wrapped in 'Baby Ruth' packaging and shipped to Detroit

Ṃᴆ

Jun 17, 2020, 9:40:38 PM6/17/20
On 6/11/2020 8:44 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 30 May 2020 16:12:56 -0600, ??
> There was a Detroit booster tshirt a number of years back. Showed
> the city skyline and had the slogan, "Detroit Where the sick and
> weak are killed and eaten."

"..and nigro-slaughtering popo get ticker-tape parades.."

Ṃᴆ

Jul 29, 2020, 3:21:14 PM7/29/20
On 7/5/2020 10:04 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Jun 2020 19:40:37 -0600, ??
> 99% of the population would be after you.

if they'd defund the police in the 50+% darkie cities, it wouldn't take
long 'til all that was left was 100% white

Ṃᴆ

Sep 15, 2020, 3:47:17 PM9/15/20
On 8/11/2020 9:47 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> 99% of the population would be after you.
>>
>> if they'd defund the police in the 50+% darkie cities, it wouldn't
>> take long 'til all that was left was 100% white
>
> Leave a little seed population to breed domestic help.

only if the feet were chopped off from birth and they were fitted with
high-voltage GPS perimeter-activated obedience collars

Ṃᴆ

Dec 13, 2020, 6:42:34 AM12/13/20
On 10/7/2020 5:11 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Leave a little seed population to breed domestic help.
>>
>> only if the feet were chopped off from birth and they were fitted
>> with high-voltage GPS perimeter-activated obedience collars
>
> Only if they're stuffed with primacord. If they won't obey the head
> cones off. And I wouldn't tell them where the ever-shifting border
> is likely to be.

that'd spoil the PPV-quality entertainment of watching random nigger
heads pop off that could be used as soccer balls or skeet targets

Ṃᴆ

Mar 18, 2021, 8:19:45 PM3/18/21
On 12/14/2020 9:54 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sun, 13 Dec 2020 04:42:32 -0700, ??
> I dunno... there are the many cam houses to consider. People watch
> that shit for hours waiting for some kind of action. They'd watch a
> set of perimeter cams, too.

they need to set up cam hoods along the borders of black and Mexican
gangs with camo remote-operated sniper rifles to incite daily conflicts

Ṃᴆ

Apr 29, 2021, 1:18:21 AM4/29/21
On 3/20/2021 2:21 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Mar 2021 18:19:43 -0600, ??
> I wanna see them mounted on brush bars. The up close and personal
> crunch would be the next best thing to being there.

could always put a cam in an engine crusher disguised as an outhouse

Ṃᴆ

May 21, 2021, 4:12:52 AM5/21/21
On 4/29/2021 9:58 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:18:17 -0600, ??
> That lacks the personal touch.

if they're on brush bars, I assume they're being driven through tightly
coiled razor wire in a cactus field

Ṃᴆ

May 21, 2021, 4:13:51 AM5/21/21
On 4/29/2021 9:58 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Apr 2021 23:18:17 -0600, ??
> That lacks the personal touch.

swaddling is the key to get newborns to stop crying and go to sleep..
they crave being confined

what could be more confining than an engine crusher?

Ṃᴆ

Jun 15, 2021, 2:27:39 PM6/15/21
On 5/21/2021 4:55 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 21 May 2021 02:13:49 -0600, ??
> Being the stuffing in a fat broad Oreo.

I 'spose it'd be more uncomfortable over the long run especially if both
broads were perpetually stimulated with jackhammer-mounted Hitachis

the cooter glop alone would drive a man to cauterize his nose with any
available heat source

Ṃᴆ

Jun 27, 2021, 7:57:05 PM6/27/21
On 6/16/2021 6:35 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jun 2021 12:27:36 -0600, ??
> If he didn't drown first. But I bet you could put 'em both in a
> jumbo vat and sell swimming time to lesbians.

they'd be ripping each others' hair out for dibs

Ṃᴆ

Jul 11, 2021, 7:16:11 PM7/11/21
On 6/28/2021 7:24 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> If he didn't drown first. But I bet you could put 'em both in a
>>> jumbo vat and sell swimming time to lesbians.
>>
>> they'd be ripping each others' hair out for dibs
>
> Franchise them to dyke bars!

cooter glop monopoly!

Ṃᴆ

Jul 22, 2021, 5:54:39 PM7/22/21
On 7/13/2021 1:13 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 17:16:09 -0600, ??
> Sell flannel shirts printed "I almost drowned at GLOPPY'S."

"drink three gallons of glop in under an hour and get a free GLOPPY'S
shirt!"

Ṃᴆ

Aug 6, 2021, 3:47:31 PM8/6/21
On 7/24/2021 11:50 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jul 2021 15:54:36 -0600, ??
> "Enter GLOPPY'S dripping wet panties contest!"

"Free chiloppy fries and a drink with any sloppy GLOPPY'S burger!"

Ṃᴆ

Aug 21, 2021, 10:31:21 PM8/21/21
On 8/7/2021 4:06 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 13:47:29 -0600, ??
> "Try GLOPPY'S world famous 'On The Rag' steak! 12 ounces of bloody
> raw meat!"

Coming Soon: HOPPY GLOPPY'S - distilled cooter glop 'n hops beer

Ṃᴆ

Sep 13, 2021, 3:26:48 PM9/13/21
On 8/22/2021 6:29 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sat, 21 Aug 2021 20:31:20 -0600, ??
> Get the all new 2022 GLOPPY'S CALENDAR! One full year of GLOPPY'S
> sloppiest cooters.

GLOPPY'S presents, the Womens' Glop Wrestling Federation!

Ṃᴆ

Oct 7, 2021, 12:53:01 AM10/7/21
On 9/22/2021 8:37 AM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 13 Sep 2021 13:26:46 -0600, ??
> Introducing GLOPPY'S Tours! Ten glop filled hops to the worlds
> sloppiest dyke bars. (Wet suit optional extra)

Grand Opening of GLOPPY'S Water 'n Glop Park with slides and rides for
the whole family!