More Q's & A's

1 view

Polar

Oct 24, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/24/99
Q. What is the best day to go to the beach?

A. Sunday, of course!

----

Q. What bow can't be tied?

A. A rainbow!

----

Q. What happens if you eat yeast and shoe polish?

A. Every morning you'll rise and shine!

----

Q. What does a teddy bear put in his house?

A. Fur-niture!

----

Q.What season is it when you are on a trampoline?

A.Spring time.

----

Q. What happens to cows during an earthquake?

A. They give milk shakes!

----

Q. Why did the jelly wobble?

A. Because it saw the milk shake!

----

Q. What do you call a girl who is always in the bookies?

A. Betty!

----

Q. Where do cows go on holiday?

A. Moo York

----

Q. Where did the computer go to dance?

A. To a disc-o.

----

Q. What do you call a man who rolls in the leaves?

A. Russel

----

Q. What has one head, one foot and four legs?

A. A Bed

----

Q. Why didn't the chicken cross the road?

A. He was a chicken.

----

Q. What is the difference between a school teacher and a train?

A. The teacher says spit your gum out and the train says "chew chew chew".

----

Q. Why did the birdie go to the hospital?

A. To get a tweetment.

----

Q. What do you call someone who is afraid of Santa?

A. A Clausterphobic

----

Q. Why was the guy looking for the food on his friend?

A. Because his friend said its on me.

----

Q. Did you hear the joke about the roof?

A. Never mind, it's over your head!

----

Q. What do you call a cow eating grass in a paddock?

A. A lawn mooer

----

Q. Why didn't the skeleton go to the dance?

A. Because he had no-body to go with.

Wayne²

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
"Polar" <Po...@Polar.Com> wrote:

>Q. What is the best day to go to the beach?
>
>A. Sunday, of course!

You take *tasteless* to a whole new level.

Now bring it back up here and get the fuck out!
Wayne²
My 8 year old tried to kill his Furby with a Pokeball!

Vampeleön

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99

> >Q. What is the best day to go to the beach?
> >
> >A. Sunday, of course!

> You take *tasteless* to a whole new level.
>
> Now bring it back up here and get the fuck out!

please tell me that was a GeeP joke and there's not another
one of them lose in here ?!?

it does point the way for a whole new direction sarcasm could
take though . . .
--
Vampeleon
"do i look battered to you ?"

Dale

Oct 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/25/99
here's a couple more real lame jokes for you

What did the farmer say to the other farmer?
How's ya farm

What did thew farmer say when the cow got on the barn roof?
Get down

Why do elephants have Big Ears?
coz Noddy wouldn't pay the ransom
(yanks probably wont get this)

RamSys

Oct 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM10/26/99
Vampeleön decided to enlighten us and wrote:

> > >Q. What is the best day to go to the beach?
> > >
> > >A. Sunday, of course!
>
> > You take *tasteless* to a whole new level.
> >
> > Now bring it back up here and get the fuck out!
>
> please tell me that was a GeeP joke and there's not another
> one of them lose in here ?!?

It was... my filters work great...

--
* RamSys *
Red Sea... Now there's a mental image...