A good prognosis

1 view

goodman ventures

Nov 14, 2021, 8:21:19 PM11/14/21

A woman went to her psychiatrist and said,
"Doctor, I want to talk to you about my husband-
he thinks he's a refrigerator."
"That's not so bad," said the doctor, "It's rather a
harmless complex."
"Perhaps- but he sleeps with his mouth open and
the light keeps me awake."

for more funny jokes:
goodmanv...@gmail.com
www.namecheap.com

goodman ventures

Nov 15, 2021, 11:40:32 AM11/15/21

Ṃᴆ

Nov 17, 2021, 11:45:48 AM11/17/21
a sound tactic to blend the fake with the real and possibly cut down the
spam, though I question the overall jokes quality

Douglas D. Anderson

Nov 17, 2021, 3:50:47 PM11/17/21
Heh... no doubt about the lame old jokes... I just reposted a bunch of
shit from Mr. FBI - Funny Bone International" it's a toss-up
whether he or Ken Funny had lamer shit.

"We choose truth over facts" - Joe Biden