The Best Rape Jokes on the Internet, Vol.1

Smirking Asshole

Feb 13, 2023, 8:07:47 AM2/13/23
What's the difference between football and rape?

Women don't like football.

***
What do you call a fat girl with a rape whistle?

Optimistic.

***
I called that Rape Advice Line earlier today. Unfortunately, it's only for victims.

***
I saw a man trying to rape a girl and decided to help. She didn't stand a chance against both of us!

***
"Wanna play the rape game?"

"No!!!!"

"That's the spirit!"

***
"Rape" is such an ugly word. I prefer the term struggle snuggle.

***
No means no... but if you use chloroform, it's a guaranteed yes!

***
It's only rape if she finds out.

***
What do 9 out of 10 people enjoy?

Gang rape.

***
You know what the worst thing about gang rape is?

Having to wait your turn.

***
I was raped by a group of mimes. They did unspeakable things to me.

***
A cowboy was riding in the desert when he saw a girl ahead. He heard her crying. He went up, climbed down from his horse, and asked, "Hey, what happened? Why are you crying? Where are your parents?"

In between sobs, the girl replied, "The injuns came, killed ma and pa, and raped my sister."

The cowboy chuckled, unbuckled his belt, dropped his trousers, and said, "Guess it just isn't your day, is it?"