Re: in a country with no gun control

1 view

Ṃᴆ

May 10, 2021, 12:04:47 PM5/10/21
On 4/5/2021 2:44 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Sun, 4 Apr 2021 19:34:04 -0600, ??
> <mAd...@pNeUmAtIcFlAtRiVeTjAcKhAmMeR.cOm> wrote:

>>> I know.
>>
>> finally licked disposal concerns by dropping 'em in Planned
>> Parenthood dumpsters where they sorta blend in with all the
>> mutilated fetuses
>
> Sounds like a good place to pick up easy wimmin.

wouldn't matter which head goes with which torso so long as the torso's
female

Ṃᴆ

May 26, 2021, 10:27:00 PM5/26/21
On 5/10/2021 10:03 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> Sounds like a good place to pick up easy wimmin.
>>
>> wouldn't matter which head goes with which torso so long as the
>> torso's female
>
> Actually, I meant the ones with the freshly scraped cooter. You
> can't get your dick in the others, they're to squishy.

most are certainly vulnerable and easy to talk into just about anything
but there's regulars looking for fresh child support

Ṃᴆ

Jun 17, 2021, 6:14:32 AM6/17/21
On 5/27/2021 7:30 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Wed, 26 May 2021 20:26:58 -0600, ??
> If she has that just scraped freshness, there is nothing to support.

right.. 'til you're the one that knocks her up again, she reports the
pregnancy to 'Child Services' (whatever the org is that does child
support) then, once she's got an order for you to pay support for 18
years, she aborts it

Ṃᴆ

Jun 28, 2021, 10:48:56 PM6/28/21
On 6/17/2021 8:17 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Jun 2021 04:14:30 -0600, ??
> <shrug> So she commits post-birth abortion.

which the father has to prove unless he wants assets latched onto,
including government checks, house, car, equipment, etc.. until he's
caught up on the falsified support payments

Ṃᴆ

Jul 14, 2021, 2:38:14 PM7/14/21
On 6/29/2021 1:53 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Jun 2021 20:48:54 -0600, ??
> Om the kid and herself.

I'd demand visiting rights, ask the judge to have her produce the kid,
and then settle with her for $10,000 in the countersuit

Ṃᴆ

Jul 25, 2021, 5:29:09 PM7/25/21
On 7/16/2021 2:18 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:
> If she commits post-birth abortion on herself and the sprog, there's
> nothing to support and no one to make payments to.

that's a big "if" unless you're suggesting a faked self post-birth
abortion/suicide, in which case it's just a matter of hiring a good mechanic

Ṃᴆ

Aug 9, 2021, 4:56:10 AM8/9/21
On 7/26/2021 2:26 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> If she commits post-birth abortion on herself and the sprog,
>>> there's nothing to support and no one to make payments to.
>>
>> that's a big "if" unless you're suggesting a faked self post-birth
>> abortion/suicide, in which case it's just a matter of hiring a good
>> mechanic
>
> Real is always preferable, but sometimes you just have to spend the
> money. Unless you're a d-i-yer, and you enjoy the satisfaction of a
> job well done.

I'd take the $10K and slip a K or two to a Merc to finish the job.. no
sense in doing time for killing some psycho bitch

Ṃᴆ

Aug 25, 2021, 1:07:30 AM8/25/21
On 8/9/2021 10:25 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Aug 2021 02:56:08 -0600, ??
> I wonder what response you'd get from Craigslist if you asked for a
> "Murders" category in the "Gigs" section.

they'd prolly ghost a few of your posts and then forget about it

if there were a politically correct term for "murder" they might include
it in Gigs and then ghost posts only wanting someone to be critically
injured

"WARNING: This section is reserved for those who need someone completely
taken out, not just disabled or sent to the ER with life threatening
injuries."

Ṃᴆ

Sep 17, 2021, 11:44:22 AM9/17/21
On 8/26/2021 3:42 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

>>> I wonder what response you'd get from Craigslist if you asked for
>>> a "Murders" category in the "Gigs" section.
>>
>> they'd prolly ghost a few of your posts and then forget about it
>>
>> if there were a politically correct term for "murder" they might
>> include it in Gigs and then ghost posts only wanting someone to be
>> critically injured
>>
>> "WARNING: This section is reserved for those who need someone
>> completely taken out, not just disabled or sent to the ER with life
>> threatening injuries."
>
> Y'know, being dismissed as a harmless bombastic kook has its strong
> points.

no one'd suspect Ronald McDonald of packin' a 600 Nitro Express unless
they'd witnessed him jamming a grenade disguised as a cookie into the
Cookie Monster's mouth, blowing his head clean off while disintegrating
his torso and limbs, and then chopping off Big Bird's head with an axe

Ṃᴆ

Oct 11, 2021, 4:37:02 AM10/11/21
On 9/23/2021 8:00 PM, i.m....@aol.com wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Sep 2021 09:44:19 -0600, ??
> I'd suspect him. Clowns and McDonald's are both evil.

McDonald's got the kill record.. prolly more than both World Wars combined